Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, THeXevon said:

I did steps 1 and 2 myself last night which resulted in the weight sliders working, but a seam/gap appeared at the neck/wrists when using anything less than 100 weight. I haven't done the unrelated step 3 yet though so I'll try that to see if it fixes the remaining seam issue. thanks.

If you mean a physical gap rather than a color mismatch then its possible you are using custom head/hands mesh? Or that you did not conform the slider "small seam" as this is the one that controls the neck gap. In Outfit Studio when you toggle that slider from 0 to 100 does it move on the model? If not the its not conformed ( slider > conform selected), if it is it could be something with the body in the project.

Someone else asked similar here:

4 hours ago, THeXevon said:

I did steps 1 and 2 myself last night which resulted in the weight sliders working, but a seam/gap appeared at the neck/wrists when using anything less than 100 weight. I haven't done the unrelated step 3 yet though so I'll try that to see if it fixes the remaining seam issue. thanks.

Try this... I just did this from scratch. This should fix the issue with the weight

DOABathBikini.zip

5 hours ago, Delite said:

Hello, NIND. Are you still interested in converting this outfit?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105767?tab=description

Just downloaded it.  Looks like the user has gone inactive.

6 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Will you do a kitana one?

Kitana will be the next MK outfit, yes.  It's already been made by XING.

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide  #169

XING Mortal Kombat Jade CBBE

Changes Made:
-Optional Slutty Zaps
-Oily Body

Credit-XING

I uploaded the correct file this time lol.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, ryowolf said:

hmm well with COCO is a shame but what should we do if the permission is not granted.

@NIND (jimmyyu) Could you also send me your tutorials, I could try by myself. Thanks.

what would be about this one from Xuniana for LE version?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/xuniana-alet-le-48443000

Please take a look at this series of videos and let me know what questions you have:

9 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I followed guide 1 and i get down to step 13 and i don't understand why we need to load another body, which isn't set to the new sliders and clips all over the place.

So if you look at my video series, steps 1-13 are equivalent to up to 20:30 in this video: 

NIND Tutorials: CBBE Bodyslide III - Converting Custom Body Shapes

This process only needs to be done if the body is non-standard in the outfit.

If it is standard bodytype, (like if it had 7BO) body base for example.

you would instead select the 7BO to CBBE reverence -> conform -> set the conversion slider to 100% ->Set base shape -> Load HDT CBBE Body.

Steps 1-13 just allow you to shape things down to the CBBE shape in a uniform way rather than doing it by hand.

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Please take a look at this series of videos and let me know what questions you have:

So if you look at my video series, steps 1-13 are equivalent to up to 20:30 in this video: 

NIND Tutorials: CBBE Bodyslide III - Converting Custom Body Shapes

This process only needs to be done if the body is non-standard in the outfit.

If it is standard bodytype, (like if it had 7BO) body base for example.

you would instead select the 7BO to CBBE reverence -> conform -> set the conversion slider to 100% ->Set base shape -> Load HDT CBBE Body.

Steps 1-13 just allow you to shape things down to the CBBE shape in a uniform way rather than doing it by hand.

Thanks!

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide  #171

Predator Chastity Fuck Trainer (Animated)

Honeycam_2021-03-28_02-18-48.gif

Credit-Predator

On 3/26/2021 at 11:35 AM, RedMonika said:

Oh... @NIND (jimmyyu)... I wasn't surprised to see you being the first to comment on the chastity belt... lol

but of course.  it was between this and the new Juri Han follower Ezarr released (my favorite) but unfortunately I cant release it yet :c

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide  #171

Predator Chastity Fuck Trainer (Animated)

Credit-Predator

but of course.  it was between this and the new Juri Han follower Ezarr released (my favorite) but unfortunately I cant release it yet :c

lol