Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, Ben_swolo said:

cgE7uV5.jpg
Right, heres a pic of the Dragonbreaker Armor

yes, but only  because you made the attempt.  Make sure to copy and paste the image you want to share, or save it to your comp/phone and reupload when you are trying to share the image:

Here is the armor

entry_img_3754B.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

Thank you NIND,

unfortunally this can not be installed due to an error after 47 % unpacking. (with Nexus Mod manager) For manuel installation i guess i need the main file and the cbbe bodyslide files, not the COS Bodyslide files, right?

Thats odd.... its a FOMOD piece though, so try taking out the Main and CBBE folders, combining them, and installing that zip file

you should have a textures, meshes, Calientetools, and esp file in the zip you want to install.

3 hours ago, KirilMarkova said:

I don’t know about this one, there have been more than enough bikinis converted and I don’t really see anything new here

I'm 10% interested in this set, but I'll at least take a look at the bodyslides.  If they are super simple, I'll do a basic upload of them tonight.

So I'm trying to finish the conversion of the UNP Tera armors set, but I've run into an issue trying to convert UNP to CBBE. The original base shape appears in a different position than the ref shape, so using the UNP to CBBE slider doesn't really work properly. Is there a way to move either of these shapes so they overlap properly?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bc2f2516d84745ed870fd39b202c6767.png

6 minutes ago, LiliCakez said:

So I'm trying to finish the conversion of the UNP Tera armors set, but I've run into an issue trying to convert UNP to CBBE. The original base shape appears in a different position than the ref shape, so using the UNP to CBBE slider doesn't really work properly. Is there a way to move either of these shapes so they overlap properly?

Hide contents

oh man thats not good.  You could select all of the meshes and then move them into the correct position, but are you sure you're using the right UNP  type?  UNPB is or 7b oppai are popular too.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:43 AM, KirilMarkova said:

Get the armored bikini. it has several different textures. You need to manually change them; though...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37429

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28099

Spoiler

image.png.c8dd4a375db376be4098de3f4963057d.png

Armored Bikini w Leather BS.7z

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

oh man thats not good.  You could select all of the meshes and then move them into the correct position, but are you sure you're using the right UNP  type?  UNPB is or 7b oppai are popular too.

I just saw that there was a way to move the meshes, and was able to make the conversion from there. Thank you for your reply! ^^