Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

Reveal hidden contents

sample_e605ed77a3d6ae04587469e7c05e3122.thumb.jpg.30856e0a6496a99e68fa5806f82bcfd3.jpg

This thread is really for armor mods. You might find a preset here that you like but what do you mean that it loses physics? Now for some obvious questions: do you have HDT, a skeleton like XP32, building the preset against CBBE body hdt, and using mods for hdt?

This is the 4th time that I have completely installed the game, yes, I have 250 mods and all are working 

and still yes I know that this is not the place where we talk about it, but its talking about preset etc. 

but once again, instead of helping I am already sent elsewhere xd 

and for the hdt of the body, it has default non nude mega slim 

but creating a new body preset loses the hdt , I am using CBBE hdt or basic COSIO, and when I create I do it with unified UNP hdt

but hey, thank you like the wind  ?

53 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

This is the 4th time that I have completely installed the game, yes, I have 250 mods and all are working 

and still yes I know that this is not the place where we talk about it, but its talking about preset etc. 

but creating a new body preset loses the hdt , I am using CBBE hdt or basic COSIO, and when I create I do it with unified UNP hdt

That’s a really odd situation you have here though.  You should post it on Ousnius’ bodyslide/outfit studio thread or on their discord so someone can help you figure it out.  I’ve personalky never heard of a preset causing loss of physics.

12 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

First, you ask for a preset. I gave you a source to find one that you might like instead of waiting for someone to do it for you.

Second, you give very little information to even help you: "every time I create a body, the body loses the physics." This doesn't give us anything. I ask you a couple of questions to see if I can help you and then told that I'm not helping. How can anyone help when you're not helping us help you?

If you want help, you need to give more information. We're not mind readers.

3 hours ago, deznuts2000 said:

Regarding the YS Ancient Sands CBBE, Thank you for all your hard work. I just wanted to know if this is for LE or are there any additional requirements for this mod to work, because unfortunately I am getting the Red box error?

ScreenShot2.bmp 2.99 MB · 10 downloads

Please post outfit relevant issues on the support page for the outfit. There is not other requirements but what clothing item gives you that error?  Did you build everything in bodyslide?

Hey guys, back again to see if anyone now fancies a go at converting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106479?tab=files to CBBE LE lol. Its been over a month since the mod was released on the nexus and on LL, and it doesn't seem like anyone has picked it up to convert it unfortunately, so thought I'd ask here again to see if anyone is down for converting. I had a go myself and it failed miserably, bodyside is not really more forte. No worries if no one wants to have a go, just thought I'd ask again. Thanks for taking the time to read, and for those that took the time to try and help out last time I posted 

3 hours ago, ryowolf said:

hi maybe someone could make a conversion of the LE version? I know there is already an CBBE one but only with the Body from COCO. Thanks for checking.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106969

I don't port COCO stuff.

3 hours ago, NameWasLess said:

Anyone willing to convert this one to LE? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41532

The original uploader is working on a conversion to LE (or so they say, I've asked about it multiple times).

On 12/14/2019 at 3:46 AM, Maik_Ashhh said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

DOA Bath Bikini CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

431596258_Preview1.png.4d7de350b574c48ce85312382a812562.png1802077414_Preview2.png.e0d80055756d0f69c60da1402153e716.png

Update

- reworked the mesh a little since i was kinda unhappy with the result (new pictures included) 

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14KzZVRxZUMWQde316pr9TdFQdw8EVOrj

This doesn't seem to support in game body weight sliding. I updated the .esp to reference _1 file name / .osd bodyslide project save as low/high weight instead of single weight. With these changes the bikini scales with weight in game, but there is a seam/gap on the neck/wrists when using anything below 100 weight. I'm sure I just did something wrong since I don't really know what I'm doing when trying to fix this. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

59 minutes ago, THeXevon said:

This doesn't seem to support in game body weight sliding. I updated the .esp to reference _1 file name / .osd bodyslide project save as low/high weight instead of single weight. With these changes the bikini scales with weight in game, but there is a seam/gap on the neck/wrists when using anything below 100 weight. I'm sure I just did something wrong since I don't really know what I'm doing when trying to fix this. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

1. Check the esp it only has weight slider enabled for male

2. BS project is set for single weight, change to low/high option

3. Unrelated but BaseShape is usually at the bottom of stack, changing order of nodes from original can break texture sets if used

image.png.76cc185eb564d205c69a7c6842d4ee4e.png

18 hours ago, Imperfection said:

1. Check the esp it only has weight slider enabled for male

2. BS project is set for single weight, change to low/high option

3. Unrelated but BaseShape is usually at the bottom of stack, changing order of nodes from original can break texture sets if used

image.png.76cc185eb564d205c69a7c6842d4ee4e.png

I did steps 1 and 2 myself last night which resulted in the weight sliders working, but a seam/gap appeared at the neck/wrists when using anything less than 100 weight. I haven't done the unrelated step 3 yet though so I'll try that to see if it fixes the remaining seam issue. thanks.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, ryowolf said:

hmm well with COCO is a shame but what should we do if the permission is not granted.

@NIND (jimmyyu) Could you also send me your tutorials, I could try by myself. Thanks.

what would be about this one from Xuniana for LE version?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/xuniana-alet-le-48443000

I like this outfit!  I'll add it to the list.

18 hours ago, lindazana said:

Hey Nind, did you ever convert  the Shadow Void Spidertech outfits, and I'm just horribly blind? I can see you asked to convert it in the comments section, but I can't find it anywhere. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101957

I didn't know people still wanted this!  its actually still installed so I can get back on it lol.