Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

3 hours ago, LiliCakez said:

Does anyone happen to have recommendations as far as lore friendly attire that works well as maternity, without a bunch of mesh distortion? A lot of the dresses I've tried to convert come out all spikey and pointy with a pregnant belly.

Pointy and spikey are signs of of low poly (vertices) count in the area. To make a straight line bend around  a curve smoothly requires several smaller lines in a row. The more vertices the less distortion since each segment in the line has to bend less to follow the curve.  Try adding more vertices or using the 'move' rule to move the lines closer together.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Pointy and spikey are signs of of low poly (vertices) count in the area. To make a straight line bend around  a curve smoothly requires several smaller lines in a row. The more vertices the less distortion since each segment in the line has to bend less to follow the curve.  Try adding more vertices or using the 'move' rule to move the lines closer together.

Oh! I didn't even know that tool existed. I'm going to try that right now and see if I can get the mesh to look any smoother. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Do you think that outfits like this are just too low poly to begin with?  

image.thumb.png.d09d097608a1aa55fb964ed0ad234e0d.png

I have some questions about converting items to bodyslide (hopefully this is the right place to ask, if not could someone point me in the right direction?)

Right now I am trying to convert Arsenic's v4 slave outfit to CBBE HDT Bodyslide. I have the basics down where I can get it working with CBBE and have the breast/butt physics, but I realized I've run into some issues with the chain that runs down the center. I had used the conform all to conform all of the pieces, but the chain gets warped in weird ways by the breast sliders.

1) Is it possible to un-conform a mesh to the bodyslide sliders? The chain is mostly it's own piece, and I would like to be able to undo the slider without having to reconvert the whole outfit and redo everything.

2) Is it possible to make it so that an outfit or part of an outfit is only affected by some sliders and not others? For this I would like the chain specifically to be affected by the belly sliders (to avoid clipping) but not the breast sliders (to avoid warping). I think in this instance I might be able to try masking the top part of the chain, but I know of other outfits I want to try and convert, and I'm not sure if this would always be an option.

29 minutes ago, TBDM said:

I have some questions about converting items to bodyslide (hopefully this is the right place to ask, if not could someone point me in the right direction?)

Right now I am trying to convert Arsenic's v4 slave outfit to CBBE HDT Bodyslide. I have the basics down where I can get it working with CBBE and have the breast/butt physics, but I realized I've run into some issues with the chain that runs down the center. I had used the conform all to conform all of the pieces, but the chain gets warped in weird ways by the breast sliders.

1) Is it possible to un-conform a mesh to the bodyslide sliders? The chain is mostly it's own piece, and I would like to be able to undo the slider without having to reconvert the whole outfit and redo everything.

2) Is it possible to make it so that an outfit or part of an outfit is only affected by some sliders and not others? For this I would like the chain specifically to be affected by the belly sliders (to avoid clipping) but not the breast sliders (to avoid warping). I think in this instance I might be able to try masking the top part of the chain, but I know of other outfits I want to try and convert, and I'm not sure if this would always be an option.

select the mesh you want to remove the conformation from, check the sliders you want to remove, then go up to the menu Sliders->clear slider data.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

select the mesh you want to remove the conformation from, check the sliders you want to remove, then go up to the menu Sliders->clear slider data.

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for!

2 hours ago, TBDM said:

Also are you talking about this?

13 hours ago, LiliCakez said:

Do you think that outfits like this are just too low poly to begin with?  

Yes. How pointy depends on the size of the area your covering. Many of the Oblivion mods are low poly. I use the wireframe and the move comand to increase the vertices in the area so meshes fits better (sometimes)

1 hour ago, smit said:

Bodyslide can add polygons,but I didn't understand everything.

I never noticed that before. This could proof very useful.

Though it doesn't so much "add" polygons, but splits existing ones apart from what I can see. And this split is not mirrored, even if you have "Mirror edits along the x axis" active, so if you want it to stay symmetrical, you need to make edits on both sides and pay attention. Could be a bit fiddly, but still very useful.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever done cbbe bodyslides for these. If that groundwork has been done I could maybe convert it to 3BA. 

It's certainly a realistic/Immersive piece of clothing, but also very hawt when wearing little else : D 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4983

and a nice retexture: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5050

I think it'd be a stellar addition to many peoples wardrobes. 

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

lol are you momongo?  and it kind of got put on the back burner due to lack of interest.  Would you like me to finish it?

Yeah im the mogo dude from nexus lol , and i would apriciate if you could finish it,  maybe just the outfit im fine with it :)

someone would have a little time to create a body and a bodyslide preset for me , for SkyDraenei mod race ? ?

I don't know what's going on, but every time I create a body, the body loses the physics  lol , I have already made lots of requests elsewhere, but nobody wants to help me ?

last thing, there is a replacement skin that modifies it? I have tested several SOS? but none is compatible with his 

for the body if you can do something like the image it would be great, not too crushing the breasts  , tnx lol

Spoiler

sample_e605ed77a3d6ae04587469e7c05e3122.thumb.jpg.30856e0a6496a99e68fa5806f82bcfd3.jpg