Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

has the iron maiden armor been converted to cbbe hdt with bodyslide already? If not i would like to request it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83783/?

Cbbe already exist at

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

or

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77092-the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armour/

thanks. didnt realize those were basically the same project

Hm, might just be me, but I can't extract any of the files from the Demonatrix folders from that link. Like, I download them, but can't do anything with the zip folders. Unsupported extraction method or some such thing.

Was the download completed? Sometimes the download is corrupted or incomplete. I had no problem with the zip files. Make sure you get the full download.

Hm, might just be me, but I can't extract any of the files from the Demonatrix folders from that link. Like, I download them, but can't do anything with the zip folders. Unsupported extraction method or some such thing.

Was the download completed? Sometimes the download is corrupted or incomplete. I had no problem with the zip files. Make sure you get the full download.

Yeah, it must have been corrupt. Redownloaded it again, and this time I could unzip it. Thanks.

After posting requests for help with conversion and being told to do it myself , I did. After several days of working with Outfit Studio, NifSkope. a converter program and the help of a very gracious lady, here is my conversion of the A20 Outfit I post earlier. It's only the main dress for now. The boots and gloves I will add later. Please let me know if you have any issues with dress.

Edit: Outfit wasn't converted in the game. Revised esp. Try this... 

A20 Witch Dress Cbbe HDT&BS.7z

After posting requests for help with conversion and being told to do it myself , I did. After several days of working with Outfit Studio, NifSkope. a converter program and the help of a very gracious lady, here is my conversion of the A20 Outfit I post earlier. It's only the main dress for now. The boots and gloves I will add later. Please let me know if you have any issues with dress.

Holy shit that's some dedication, actually learning to do it yourself, congratulations!

Hoping you tackle some more requests because we have a lack of active convertors.

Holy shit that's some dedication, actually learning to do it yourself, congratulations!

Hoping you tackle some more requests because we have a lack of active convertors.

It's not dedication but rather a necessity. No one seems be doing conversions any more and I have quite a few conversions I want to get done. So for the sake of argument, time to learn how.  :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59408/?

Sorceress, if possible I would love this to be converted. If its at all possible.

I'm working on it now but it's being a PITA. I got it to convert finally but only the top. The rest is invisible even though they all show in my programs. Just not the game. I'll post it as soon as i have it fixed. Is the outfit invisible in your game?