Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Only the red outfit show up.

You mean in Bodyslide? That's to be expected since the mod uses texture sets.

Only the gloves don't use those for some reason.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84612/?

This one works, texture sets and all. :)

Unless you tell me why mine doesn't work I don't give a shit.

Simple. In the process of an Outfit Studio conversion, frequently the order of the shapes and BaseShape gets changed. This causes mods with texture sets to break. The fix is easy; load both the original .nif and * the .nif from your Bodyslide project, NOT the end-result .nif in your Skyrim's meshes subfolder. *

Load them in two separate instances of the program so you can see them side by side. Use the control-up-and-down arrows function to put the shapes in your project .nif in the same order as in the source .nif.

Any changes to the project .nif in OS will almost certainly shuffle them again, so consider this a last step.

Also, I did not mean to sound like I was gloating; I didn't realize you were the one having trouble with your mod.

Simple. In the process of an Outfit Studio conversion, frequently the order of the shapes and BaseShape gets changed. This causes mods with texture sets to break. The fix is easy; load both the original .nif and * the .nif from your Bodyslide project, NOT the end-result .nif in your Skyrim's meshes subfolder. *

Load them in two separate instances of the program so you can see them side by side. Use the control-up-and-down arrows function to put the shapes in your project .nif in the same order as in the source .nif.

Any changes to the project .nif in OS will almost certainly shuffle them again, so consider this a last step.

Also, I did not mean to sound like I was gloating; I didn't realize you were the one having trouble with your mod.

I still don't understand why that happens but it's always good to know, thank you.

I still don't understand why that happens but it's always good to know, thank you.

Oh, the "program" I was referring to is NifSkope; in case anyone was wondering "Two instances of which program?"

Only the red outfit show up. 

You mean in Bodyslide? That's to be expected since the mod uses texture sets.

Only the gloves don't use those for some reason.

No only the red outfit is available. The rest are listed but they aren't available. The boots seem to have multiple textures but not the dressed. I rarely use gloves so didn't check those.

Fakenet, you did the conversion of the BNS Moayi Dress. i can't get the dress to convert. It show in BS as converted but in the game it's still UNP. Also I can't get the nifs to appear in Nifskope. The original nifs appear but the base nifs in the slider sets nor the ones in the mesh file appear in Nifskope. How do I fix this?

Fakenet, you did the conversion of the BNS Moayi Dress. i can't get the dress to convert. It show in BS as converted but in the game it's still UNP. Also I can't get the nifs to appear in Nifskope. The original nifs appear but the base nifs in the slider sets nor the ones in the mesh file appear in Nifskope. How do I fix this?

I am not 100% on Nifskope but the outfits don't appear in CBBE because the outfit doesn't use weights natively.

Nothing too difficult to fix.

EDIT:

This should work, guess i didn't put in the esp since noone actually asked for that outfit and I released it weeks after i made it.

Just tell me if theres something I missed.

I am not 100% on Nifskope but the outfits don't appear in CBBE because the outfit doesn't use weights natively.

Nothing too difficult to fix.

EDIT:

This should work, guess i didn't put in the esp since noone actually asked for that outfit and I released it weeks after i made it.

Just tell me if theres something I missed.

That did the trick. Thanks Fakenet. It's one of the outfits Clone Real uses in a couple of his dance mods. 

Anyone have the CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversion for the PeroPerpArmorPack2 outfit? The link on that site is in Korean or Chinese and you have to download a program first to be able to download the files. I don't know if someone else already asked a conversion of this, so if they did can you point me to it. Thanks :)

I got it but the conversions are pretty terrible, I wouldn't have released i like that.

I already did that one, probably even before you asked the first time.

Post #3640 Page 182

Or is there something I am missing?

But your say something is wrong with the cbbe file of nexus

?

or I'm wrong?

I use your conversion but racemenu morphs don't works correctly with the sonja armor.  Only the other options of racemenu like the scales.

Sorry. I'm not a native english speaker.

?

or I'm wrong?

I use your conversion but racemenu morphs don't works correctly with the sonja armor.  Only the other options of racemenu like the scales.

Neither am i but I don't understnad how you could read "there is something wrong with the files from nexus" from "there is some clipping on the butt".

And what is that about racemenu? What doesn't work? What does work? What other options?

How people get along on the internet without speaking english I will never understand.

?

or I'm wrong?

Neither am i but I don't understnad how you could read "there is something wrong with the files from nexus" from "there is some clipping on the butt".

And what is that about racemenu? What doesn't work? What does work? What other options?

How people get along on the internet without speaking english I will never understand.

Simple. Google translator is your friend.