Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ok that's new info. I know how to import a mesh with the bones but haven't tried add them to just any mesh to see if they copy. I'll check that out.

What I always did whis those bones was to just not touch them at all.

Most HDT bodies got the same weights so just don't copy the boneweights from the reference.

Doesn't work with that new method though. You'd have to squeeze out Shadow for how to convert those.

Doesn't work on the HDT-SMP clothes you mean? I haven't been able to get the HDT-SMP to work once I convert them. I am porting a lot of OB stuff that I need to attach HDT bones to. Anything that extends below the groin will deform when you walk. Pants seem to be ok but skirts or anything attached to the waist, are a mess. Colorwheel, Apachii Goddess, Tona's, BridFetishGirl, Shrine of Melons have tons of stuff I want to convert but need to be able to get HDT working on them so they don't do wierd shit.  This is an OB dress that is spazzing. The back skirt is split in the middle and the beads in front are deformed. 

post-3295-0-21541700-1501253694_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-88881900-1501253708_thumb.jpg

Doesn't work on the HDT-SMP clothes you mean? I haven't been able to get the HDT-SMP to work once I convert them. I am porting a lot of OB stuff that I need to attach HDT bones to. Anything that extends below the groin will deform when you walk. Pants seem to be ok but skirts or anything attached to the waist, are a mess. Colorwheel, Apachii Goddess, Tona's, BridFetishGirl, Shrine of Melons have tons of stuff I want to convert but need to be able to get HDT working on them so they don't do wierd shit.  This is an OB dress that is spazzing. The back skirt is split in the middle and the beads in front are deformed. 

Well then start over again with the original but don't copy the bone weights, that's all I know how to maybe get this to work.

Please please anyone to cbbe .

Bountyhunter version 2

Great looking armor ! +1

Pretty please with a cherry on top ;)

That is an Oblivion mod and would be difficult to covert with all the pieces. Probably won't happen. 

Please please anyone to cbbe .

Bountyhunter version 2

Great looking armor ! +1

Pretty please with a cherry on top ;)

That is an Oblivion mod and would be difficult to covert with all the pieces. Probably won't happen. 

It's allright ! my bad, It was a beauty :)

By the way, thank very much you for all theses conversions that you do, you are  doing an  excellent work :)

I really like when you put a picture with it that is so awesome

Would it be possible to convert these three awesome looking armors?

Ars Magika: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-963.html

I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Ars Magika Robes. Requires both files. Only the red and blue textures are included in this pack.

Edit: The Ars Magika Bodyslide files have been revised. Please replace previous files with V1.1. The textures paths were incorrect. 

Ars Magika Robes CBBE.7z

post-3295-0-15072100-1501415826_thumb.jpg

Ars Magika CBBE Bodyslide-V1.1.7z

Pretty sure there is already a bounty hunter version that has been already converted to skyrim might already be in CBBE form. Most oblivion armor and outfits will be tedious to port because the nifs contain a lot of parts and most parts can't be combined because they all use different textures.

If there isn't link a link to the file and I'll look at it and see if I want to try to port it. But if I do port it to skyrim it won't be in CBBE.

Ars Magika Robes. Requires both files. Only the red and blue textures are included in this pack.

I dont get it i install both file in my mod manager

Open bodyslide and the robe is grey with no image written on it, sandals are ok but the textures and meshes are there

What did i miss ?

I dont get it i install both file in my mod manager

Open bodyslide and the robe is grey with no image written on it, sandals are ok but the textures and meshes are there

What did i miss ?

Sorry, the texture paths were incorrect. I post the revised bodyslide files in my first post. Replace the the old files with V1.1

Orc lord harness works great . Just needs sandals in bodyslide :)

Big thx

Try this. 

Ah ok :) i downloaded the three others textures pack from the other site and i was going insane telling myself what did i do wrong hehehe :P

Thank you for your fast reply

Edit : Yup it is working now !

Good deal. Thank you for letting me know there was a problem.

Edhildils Orc Lord War Harnes Shoes CBBE.7z

Edit: The Ars Magika Bodyslide files have been revised. Please replace previous files with V1.1. The textures paths were incorrect. 

Thanks a lot pal!