[REL] Bounty Hunter armor II (DMRA)

This is my second mash-up this is more dificult to recreate so I dicided to release it.

First armor (Bounty Hunter armor I):  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8180-rel-bounty-hunter-armor/

Preview of the armor (Bounty Hunter armor II):

mh2r.png 

Full armor preview:

Back:

czw0.png

Front:

aoob.png

Jacket Ver:

957276-1388495261.png

Sorry for the loooong delay. (Beta ver).

The textures are "too big" I know, if someone can help me with that I can release the final ver.

Hold on:

This is a beta version, maybe you can find some issues, please leave a comment of your problem in this thread.

(Beta ver).

Fixes:

Path of the textures fixed. Thanks to Sasha.

BountyHunter2.rar

Readme:

Description.
This mod adds 4 only female light armor pieces (just a mash up of existing armors).

Pieces:
1: Pants & Boots
2: Guanlets
3: Top Bra
4: Top Bra & Jacket

Installation.
Copy the Data folder into your Oblivion folder.
Activate BountyHunter2.esp

Location: Chorroll behind the castle under the arch of walls.
See the pics for more information.

Credits:

Thanks to A-Type2 (AKA Speed Buster) (DM Body Bra meshes and leather neck band).
Thanks to Alecu aka Cold Blood (Rouge Jacket).
Thanks to Angilla "Most of the content" (FB - Dark Crusader 2).
Thanks to Eiries (Dungeon Explorer Boots).
Thanks to neovinci (Tina armor leather belts for left arm).
Thanks to Thorazine (DMRA conversions).
Thanks to Patzy (DMRA conversions).
Thanks to tiff (sexy kunoichi panties).
Thanks to 2pac4eva7 (DM conversions).
Thanks to Jojjo (Silverlight Armor).
Thanks to Darigaz (inspiration, also looking meshes of his mash up I learnt about some shiny options with nifskope I also use his textures).
Thanks to Nightwind (support me and help me with menu icons, esp and testing the armor).
Thanks to All people who support this mod! also Thanks to all modders!

This is my first mod I'm sure something will be wrong.

Sorry for my english.

Like gregahit said it's hard to give any opinions on the file size just by images, however unless I'm missing any high poly "little" bits, 6 mb seems a bit overkill for that outfit; 2 things you can do if you haven't already...in Nifskope minimize the "scene root" and delete everything that's not in the scene root, or you can just import the outfit into Blender and export it right after, should "clean" the file.

I'm looking forward for this one. :)

6mb actually is about right if the "armor\clothing" is an all in deal.  Meaning if the armor covers upper\lower body and maybe even hands and feet.  That won't strain any but the oldest of computers.  Many of my mashups for the BU armor compilation were in the 6 to 10 meg range.

But as I said earlier and as Risray state we really can't tell until we see the files. 

Need help with:

- I have to give credits to the modders of the pieces.

jojjo for Silverlight Armor - this is where the braces on the forearms and the shoulder pieces are from

SPB for Belt Girl 2 - this is where the bra and the collar around the neck are from

Eyren for Ambassador Of Darkness - this is where the big belt (the one with 2 buckles) is from

Tona for Tona Clothes & Underwear Store - this is where the other belt (the one with the pouches) is from

Apachii and JarodCastle for Functional Beauty Laced Mail - this is where the pants are from

Not sure about the gloves, fingers, or boots...I could use some larger pictures with more details.

Are you sure about the pouch belt? I think this belt with the characteristic water flask at the side is from the Rogue armor, so the credit would go to Exnem. The boots look like the ones used for the first 'Bounty Hunter' armor, taken from 'Dungeon Explorer'. That mod's description page mentions Sevennity as the author of the boots mesh.

Are you sure about the pouch belt? I think this belt with the characteristic water flask at the side is from the Rogue armor, so the credit would go to Exnem. The boots look like the ones used for the first 'Bounty Hunter' armor, taken from 'Dungeon Explorer'. That mod's description page mentions Sevennity as the author of the boots mesh.

I try to use a diferent boots but was too hard for me find a nice boots for that chain pants, I think I'll try to put the silverlight boots on that mas-up but I have to remove the knee protectors.

I love that belt, but as I said I accept suggestions, if you find another piece would you like to see insted of wich I use I can considerate that.

Oh, I find both belt and boots are perfect for this outfit! No need for different parts. Please proceed!

Using such resources sometimes makes it difficult to credit the parts' original authors, that's the issue with mash-ups. Especially with resources from outfits that in turn are mash-ups to begin with. Requires 'detective work' to track down who created those parts years ago.

Oh so you just make my work easier, sorry for missunderstand you and thanks.

I didn't saw the Nihaoma's comment. Also let me thank you too Nihaoma.

PD: I'll try to make an esp this week and maybe release the armor this weekend.

Interesting.  I've never seen that Rogue outfit before...I guess it was released before I started playing Oblivion.  But you are right, that is definitely the source of the pouch belt.  I just assumed it was one of Tona's pouches.

• 1 month later...

Ok... First of all sorry for the loooooooong delay but I was moving to a new house.

I also have ploblems to run oblivion but I'll finish the armro before reinstall it.

I put all the textures in one folder and there are like 62MB of .dds...  I think I used too much parts on this mash up...

I can try to lower the resolution of the textures or just let this who it is.

esp is sitll a problem I want the armor adds automaclly  in you inventory but I can't open any esp to take it as a guide.

I have a problem with meshes the "finger's protection" is invisible but I tink I can solve it.

All help/suggestions are welcome.

Suggestions:

• Less skimpy top (I'll work on this when I release the original one)
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally have no problems with single-mesh outfits, but I imagine it more user-friendly if you split up the elements like you described.

That way people can combine parts of the armor with any other piece of equipment as they see fit. More freedom of choice.

And more possibilities for players who want to put enchantments on the parts.

What I see frequently in equipment mods is one full set included together with the armor in separate parts.

I personally have no problems with single-mesh outfits, but I imagine it more user-friendly if you split up the elements like you described.

That way people can combine parts of the armor with any other piece of equipment as they see fit. More freedom of choice.

And more possibilities for players who want to put enchantments on the parts.

What I see frequently in equipment mods is one full set included together with the armor in separate parts.

The "dungeon explorer boots" has a lot of meshes and I put a lot of belt accesories and others the knee protetion.... maybe and can put that accesories as a ring/necklace equipment, but then ppl cannot mix his own necklaces or that kind of stuff.

The encahntments... I didn't really think about it, maybe I can put my own enchants with esp, maybe with trade and weight boosts.

I'll release it as a one piece armor for the moment.

One of the best outfits i've seen in ages o_o

Btw Allyster, is that a wig on the first pics or an actual hair?

I'm glad you like it!

It isn't the actual hari style. I use this mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40774/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D40774&pUp=1 for the hair style of the chocolate elf.

Does this mean when it comes out I am going to have to BBify it?

Good job I upgraded to 8 cores and 8GB worth of DDR3 RAM.

BBify? I never hear that before.

nice upgrade! I think I have to do it too... u.u

I think you all are guessing when I'm going to release it, well there are my LAST problems:

• esp

• menu icons (I'm trying to do the .dds with photoshop but it say me it's not multiple of 4 I think)

The release it will be one piece armor "light and heavy version" with ring/necklace slot for jacket.