BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

Ok, here we go :)

Screen_Shot8.pngScreen_Shot9.pngScreen_Shot10.png

looks like that you have 2 different "base shape" that are overlapping on the armor.

When you edit the armor in OutfitStudio, as first thing, delete the body shape of the armor and in the end duplicate the shape of the reference on the armor before exporting as .nif

Just to be on the safe side!, i am supposed to use the new bodyslide 2.0 to make a custom body like the old version, right?That is, choose what i want from the selectable window 'Outfit/Body', in my case i choose 'CallienteBodyAdvanced TBBP', and then from window 'Preset' an actual body in order to work on by adjusting sliders so as to make my custom one, then save my new preset under 'CBAdvanced Bodies'.In my case, though my custom preset is saved and retrievable after i restart bodyslide 2.0,many sliders don't save the setted values,they are changed back to the ones the original preset had before i worked on.Am i doing something wrong?Has anybody this similar problem?How am i supposed to convert an armor to my custom body if i am not able to have my saved custom preset the way i have it before restarting bodyslide?Sorry for asking here and not on Nexus but right now it's offline-probably due to the whole skyrim modding community downloading the new bodyslide :) !

open "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets"

select any preset with all sliders make a copy of that, 

then edit the copy to match your desired preset ,

rename it at your desire,

dont forget to add all groups to see it,

more or less have to see the in bodyslide how it look and just copy the values into your edit i alwais do this way because never fail and never lose mi work XD

Congrats Caliente and all others who worked on this, well done. I have a question though. I have a lot of armours I want to add slides to or convert (for personnel use) but a lot of them are in bsa's so how do I get them out of the bsa so I can convert them and how do I get them back in the game. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't see a thread for it. Thank you.  

Used one of my cleavage conversion to make it bombshell, luckily there wasn't much to do just brush up around the breasts/butt and used a very simple mesh, and a mesh that was already similar in shape.

Didn't use a template like in the tutorial, just used an existing slider set or use anything special like adding tbbp or preg.

jZ8Qksp.jpg

3YOQ7Jh.jpg

Fe7GhuV.jpg

The nipples are a bit pointy i should've fine tuned the brush a bit more, noticed using the move brush can really mess up the mesh best to stick with inflate/deflate and smooth imo.

Also noticed the increase brush size/strength shortcuts don't seem to work, need to go into settings and adjust them there.

What i really like is not having to do anything with the .nif after export (copy/paste BSshader and update BS Num) that will come in handy if you've got an armor with alot of pieces.

Ok, here we go :)

Screen_Shot8.pngScreen_Shot9.pngScreen_Shot10.png

looks like that you have 2 different "base shape" that are overlapping on the armor.

When you edit the armor in OutfitStudio, as first thing, delete the body shape of the armor and in the end duplicate the shape of the reference on the armor before exporting as .nif

You are correct, since I was using the Caliente converted armors for cbbe as a starting point, I thought the base shape would be alright to leave but alas no :)

I've been at it all day, a ton of mistakes made and a fair bit of head scratching. I converted Black Rose to 7B and a bunch of skinny UNP Tera outfits got a sprinkling of 7B and BBP fairy dust too. I'm an absolute idiot at this sort of thing so it goes to show how easy this tool is to use if I can get on with it. 

A (far from perfect) proof of concept conversion using the first armor I saw on nexus...

Screen_Shot4309.png

Like i say, far from perfect and needing many tweaks, but it's converted to my custom bodyshape and weighted to bbp.  This is a seriously powerful tool.

Massive thanks to all involved!

I'm really looking forward to the stuff people will be able to pull off with this and of course to do stuff myself. But I'm going to wait until some tutorials are done... seriously though: I feel kind of bad for all people involved with this, so many questions form so many people and I haven't looked at Nexus yet, I bet it's even worse there ; )

They "have" to answer all those questions, if necessary look at the code and update the program itself and somehow write tutorials while they're at it... just don't forget to eat and drink once in a while and maybe take a break or two ; )

thanks for releasing this and for the support you offer, again a mod where the result is just as impressive as the brainpower and work behind it.

So just to convert from UNPB to CBBE, do I have to jump from step 6 to step 9 or just skip it? Or do something else in place of it?? :blink:

In step 6 you choose the CBBE Advanced template instead of the 7B conversion set. Then oyu skip step 8 and 9.

Oh man, this is amazing. I really want to convert all the vanilla armors to 7Base. Is there a way to create a reference shape for - let's say - 7Base and use that for every outfit you want to convert to 7Base? 

Already comes with the program.

Cell, i know that you are doing so much here and i don't want to be a bother, but did you had time to take a look at my .nif? the one that in NifSkope was empty?

Somewhere in the last page(s) I replied to you already.

Hey Cell, is there anyway to reverse figure out bodyslide settings for a particular body nif file? I'm trying to recreate the Manga body using bodyslide but I can't seem to get the shape of the breasts right.

Not sure if the manga body was created using BodySlide. You might wanna ask the author.

While i wait  for  Tutorials  though. I shall  try  to do it myself  but if anyone has already done  the lustmord vampire armor  or  the immersive armors  I would love to know  or   is  there  a giant  list  somewhere of  all the bodyslide  armors  that have been made  already?

Cell, i know that you are doing so much here and i don't want to be a bother, but did you had time to take a look at my .nif? the one that in NifSkope was empty?

Somewhere in the last page(s) I replied to you already.

and i've replied you back :)

i think that in the mess of Q&A we lost track ^^

ME: hey Cell, why is that these .nif are empty?

CELL: it says that something don't have weights, are you sure that everything have proper weights?

ME: yeah, i double checked, everything have weights.

It's not a big deal, the thing works in the game, it's just that .nif don't show anything :/

This thing is amazing!
The only problem I'm having is converting CBBE armors that were made using a custom CBBE shape instead of a standard CBBE.
I'm able to convert them to CBBE Advanced just fine but they retain their original non-standard CBBE shape so when I apply any slider set to them the slider values are calculated based on this non-standard shape.
I'll keep an eye to the tutorials to see if I'm doing something wrong when converting old CBBE armors to bodyslide.

To fiddle around, I now also installed the Caliantes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE with the CB++ patch on top of it. It works just fine, but the number of Outfits that are in Bodyslide 2 is quite big. When I want to do a batch build for a select number of them, everything is selected by default and there is no way to deselect them as far as I know. This means that I have to deselect every Outfit I don't want to build by hand, one by one.

So not a huge issue, but more of a minor annoyance. Although I guess this can be a really big pain when you need to batch build quite often for whatever reason.

I am also still having no luck with fixing my issue as I described in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24246-bodyslide-20-and-outfit-studio-out-now/?p=609313

Not trying to be demanding to you cell. You've been really patience with all of the questions that are thrown towards you and I don't want to imagine how it's like on the nexus site. Handling all of these questions while trying to fix bugs and make tutorials and whatever else you guys are doing must be tiring. I'll admit I don't envy you.

So I congratulate you guys on a job well done and hope that your minds' don't explode.

This thing is amazing!

The only problem I'm having is converting CBBE armors that were made using a custom CBBE shape instead of a standard CBBE.

I'm able to convert them to CBBE Advanced just fine but they retain their original non-standard CBBE shape so when I apply any slider set to them the slider values are calculated based on this non-standard shape.

I'll keep an eye to the tutorials to see if I'm doing something wrong when converting old CBBE armors to bodyslide.

Umm  from what i understand  you have to delete the old  body..  Not  the reference  body  (CBBE Avanced  in your case) but you delete  it  from the  Outfit  portion  .. not  the one  with the  armor  but the underlying  body.. for  example  : if it  said  Skin  as one  part of the outfit  and  another as  a cuirass.. delete  the skin  one so you only have to worry about the  cuirass portion  fitting over  your new ref body.

I just  did  that myself  converting  the lustmord armor  and it  worked...

But  i  do have  a question to all of you out there.... My nifs  said  no image...   while i  was  editing  it   is  that  supposed  to be  right  while yer editing  the body  from the nifs?

Archived