BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

Dose anyone know how to apply custom sliders to different sets?. I'm a fan of thighsplus from Venus body and would like to use it on armors.

Yes, in Outfit Studio, do "Slider -> New Slider", then enable editing for that slider by clicking the button beneath it. Now load the .bsd file of the slider you want to apply. Might need to conform again.

You can also manually create a new sliderset.xml reference and add that slider there.

Not sure what Nexus has done, but the nexus page for bodyslide 2 now tells me it is adult content and that I can´t view it until I log in and turn on the setting to make it viewable. I am logged in though and that option is set, so I feel Nexus has screwed up somewhere along the line.

The adult content flag appears to be broken. The profile preference seems to have no effect.

Not sure what Nexus has done, but the nexus page for bodyslide 2 now tells me it is adult content and that I can´t view it until I log in and turn on the setting to make it viewable. I am logged in though and that option is set, so I feel Nexus has screwed up somewhere along the line.

The adult content flag appears to be broken. The profile preference seems to have no effect.

Ii's not just that, BS2 has vanished from hotfiles also along from the tracked files in my profile!

On a side note,while i was playing around with BS2 i tried (lol) converting the Barbarian explorer 2 armor from 7Base to CBBE following the tutorial

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1281867

Sadly i see that there is heavy mishalignement between the armor and the CBBE body itself

liwUQxk.jpg

How am i supposed to realighn them properly so as to continue with the use of the brush tool?

Also if i right click 'Base shape' i have options to 'offset scale' and by entering the sudgested values for 'x' 'y' 'z' seems to realign meshes in OS

iqJYHY1.jpg

but not entilrely as seen here...

TnpTIsm.jpg

Hands are way off...!

So...?What should i do?

Sadly i see that there is heavy mishalignement between the armor and the CBBE body itself

How am i supposed to realighn them properly so as to continue with the use of the brush tool?

Also if i right click 'Base shape' i have options to 'offset scale' and by entering the sudgested values for 'x' 'y' 'z' seems to realign meshes in OS

but not entilrely as seen here...

Hands are way off...!

So...?What should i do?

Gloves are often a bit of a problem, why are they in the same outfit.nif as the main part? What you could do for now is delete these shapes.

EDIT: Or play around with the offset and scale features for hours.

The other stuff that doesn't seem to match up might be an issue related to the different types of 7B bodies existing. With the next version, I'll include a few slider.bsd files you can use to convert outfits between the different types of 7B variants, and after that to CBBE.

You would have to do something like "7B Cleavage -> 7B Bombshell -> CBBE" for this.

yep. perfect timing. Thanks Nexus!

Dose anyone know how to apply custom sliders to different sets?. I'm a fan of thighsplus from Venus body and would like to use it on armors.

Yes, in Outfit Studio, do "Slider -> New Slider", then enable editing for that slider by clicking the button beneath it. Now load the .bsd file of the slider you want to apply. Might need to conform again.

You can also manually create a new sliderset.xml reference and add that slider there.

How do I do that second option? For posterity's sake

How do I do that second option? For posterity's sake

Well, you duplicate e.g. the WeightConvert.xml file in BodySlide/ConversionSets. Then you open it up in any text editor, change all of the names/paths to make that slider appear in OS when you load it up and remove the unnecessary stuff.

Alright... I managed to convert the vanilla Ebony armor to CBBE, which went well, although took a bit more time then I expected it would. Mostly because I was trying to learn what the tool was capable of. This process would likely go a lot faster next time. And I must say, it feels pretty great being able to do this myself without fiddling around with other tools that are not really made to be used for skyrim like this is.

Anyway, after that went to the bones tab, added the 'NPC Belly' node and painted the weight on the body similar to how I saw it when I inspected the naked body of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

And do get an enlarged belly, but mine is a bit too wide and not large enough compared with my character looks naked (which uses the naked body of the before mentioned mod).

Is there a way to basically transfer the painted weight from that body to my converted armor? I saw an option called Copy Bone Weights, but am not sure how that works.

Alright... I managed to convert the vanilla Ebony armor to CBBE, which went well, although took a bit more time then I expected it would. Mostly because I was trying to learn what the tool was capable of. This process would likely go a lot faster next time. And I must say, it feels pretty great being able to do this myself without fiddling around with other tools that are not really made to be used for skyrim like this is.

Anyway, after that went to the bones tab, added the 'NPC Belly' node and painted the weight on the body similar to how I saw it when I inspected the naked body of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

And do get an enlarged belly, but mine is a bit too wide and not large enough compared with my character looks naked (which uses the naked body of the before mentioned mod).

Is there a way to basically transfer the painted weight from that body to my converted armor? I saw an option called Copy Bone Weights, but am not sure how that works.

Yes, in the "Load Reference" dialog, select that body_1.nif that has the belly weights (yes, you can also select a .nif there). Then, in the "Load Outfit" dialog, select your outfit.

Now, do "Copy Bone Weights" for each of the outfit shapes including the body, and export as .nif.

I have a question... i need a rly simple answer.

This mod is for converting armor's?

Like vanilia to cbbe or chsbhc? :D

+

You mean "yes"? :D

Yes. It's also useful for a lot more than that (adding new bones, doing TBBP conversions, BodySlide conversions)...

Very nice tool created by caliente. Need to spend some time on it to understand all possibility. For now, i haven't finish a complete conversion cause i always met a problem. But a tutorial has been release and i will work on it. i'm just very exited to finish my own conversion. The first of my life. thank you Caliente

I don't understand anything following the tutorial, how do I convert vanilla to body I made in bodyslide?

That first tutorial is for creating body conversions, not BodySlide conversions. A tutorial for that will follow soon. :)

Version 2.0.0.10 out now!

* fixed a crash when setting base shape with outfit tree header selected 

* added new BodySlideWXP.exe to test compatibility with Windows XP 

* corrected an issue with saving low-weight presets 

* fixed an issue where adding a new slider to a reference loaded from a nif wouldn't correctly use the morph data 

* fixed a corruption in an output nif when a skin shaded shape also had normals 

* set BodySlide.exe to require admin on launch

* added 7BConvert.xml and slider files for 7B variants (still WIP)

Guest jenny2011

If someone manages to convert CT77's KillerKeo clothes that had partial BBP support to a CB++ TBBP body, could you PM me? I can't seem to do this correctly. Most of the clothes in that armor pack are not weighted, and it's weird to see boobs encased in metal bouncing around but boobs in soft cloth just sitting rigid.

TL;DR want to convert Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP to full TBBP since many clothes, etc are not converted. Any ideas? Help? Advice?

Archived