Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Earlier today I was trying to get all the new debauchery going in a new game.

Like an idiot I forgot to install SLDialogues, somehow thinking that SDResources was the same thing.

What jumped out at me was that SD+ will start and run without issuing any complaint about this critical mod being missing.

As I am quite familiar with what SD+ does, I noticed the missing dialogues instantly, and immediately went searching my LO for SLDialogues to check it was correct, and discovered it wasn't present.

A new user might not realise they have missing dialogue for some time into their game, and even then, not know why.

They could play hours before they discovered their SD+ would never work properly.

Surely a quick attempt to find the ESP index would soon reveal this oversight on the part of the user, and reporting it early, during the initial installation, could save some people a lot of time and bother? SD+ and Hormones are full of helpful message boxes. Why not one for this?

On another topic:

16 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said:

Hm, I'm still not getting a quest-stage advancement when picking up/reading the honningbrew meadery note in Haelga's basement, after the first time I leave the Dreamworld.

I had this issue in the beta. Looks like it still isn't fixed. I used setstage to overcome it.

Similarly, can also get issues when you go to explore the meadery, and it simply won't progress past that stage either.

Hello, I seem to have a problem with the Flowering Spriggan armor. I finished the quest but the quest hasn't been moved to "complete" despite the parameters being checked ingame.

I got rid of most of the armor but the hands and feet. The priest doesn't want to give me ointment and the fountain isn't doing anything, it just says I feel rejuvenated. I tried the manual showequipment + unequip but it works aesthetically, as soon as I try wearing something on my hands or feet, the spriggan armor pops into existence again even if I threw away the items. 

Is there something else to try? I refuse to believe they're impossible to unequip even if they're bugged

UPDATE: The console commands worked only for the feet. The Spriggan hands still always pop up no matter what

UPDATE 2: It seems that the textures for any Devious Devices for the hands immediately gets replaced by the Spriggan Hands, but Vanilla armor is equipped without issues

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

On another topic:

I had this issue in the beta. Looks like it still isn't fixed. I used setstage to overcome it.

Similarly, can also get issues when you go to explore the meadery, and it simply won't progress past that stage either.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of a list of stages somewhere? I haven't found one on the github or elsewhere.

21 minutes ago, Pixeletta said:

Does anyone have the Quest ID for the Truth quest? I'm stuck on the part where it tells me to find Sanguine's Shrine and sleep in front of it, which I've done already and the quest won't complete.

Did you go to the Dream World after sleeping at the shrine? 

If so then its completed and you are onto the next stage. 

I have noticed that the stages won't complete in the Truth quest like other quests as their journal markers stay empty instead of shading like normal. Also you can complete the Truth quest in any order. So you could in theory start by sleeping at his shrine at level 1 before doing anything else. Then get the other stages open up as you discover them. 

3 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said:

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of a list of stages somewhere? I haven't found one on the github or elsewhere.

I'm not aware of such a list, though you could get the stages from the CK.

As I didn't want to leave the game and start the CK, I think I used:

sqt

then

player.sqs <questID> 

to get the stages on the quest.

Can you remove the chastity belt from the 'master routine' please? It's annoying, it conflicts with literally every other activity (*Master wants X* -> *action is aborted while you get a message about the belt*) and it's kind of a pain to get rid of (begging doesn't help regardless of disposition and if you miss the 'check' you get another day on top).

Alternatively, if anyone could tell me how to remove that particular tidbit via the CK myself, it would be great. It's getting annoying having to add the key, de-belt and then get belted again.

Sorry if this sounds snippy, it isn't meant to be. That part just got really on my nerves.

EDIT: Also, didn't the chain in the Dreamworld used to get rid all of your 'chains'? Now I get a "It's rusted" message and nothing happens. Kinda annoying when the collar gets stuck for some reason.

1 hour ago, Malos323 said:

So if I am a male then die, can there be a chance that Sanguine turns you into a girl, or forces a slow transformation on you?

Or is something of that sort already in the mod

You need to add Hormones for that.

SD+ will provide two ways to turn you into a girl once you have the Sex Change curse enabled in Hormones:

- when Sanguine has sex with you, there will be a chance for the sex change curse to happen 

- during the main quest with Sanguine, he/she will turn you into a girl automatically as part of your 'training' for him

5 hours ago, The Zen said:

Can you remove the chastity belt from the 'master routine' please? It's annoying, it conflicts with literally every other activity (*Master wants X* -> *action is aborted while you get a message about the belt*) and it's kind of a pain to get rid of (begging doesn't help regardless of disposition and if you miss the 'check' you get another day on top).

Could look at this two ways:

1) make belted slave a different "mode" and have the master pick from a different list of tasks, which contains only belt-safe jobs.

2) ensure only ring-gags with belt, (and no anal plugs) then modify some of the sex animation lookups, so master always goes for an oral or anal.

The latter means SD+ needs to be more aware that devices can get added at any time, and not just by the master. DCL NPCs may add devices at any time, as may traps, or the player, or their own accord - who knows why? - but they can.

If you fit a ring-gag to ensure oral access, might want to use one that is generic blocking, so it won't be removed arbitrarily, but only when there's a serious need.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SD+ will provide two ways to turn you into a girl once you have the Sex Change curse enabled in Hormones:

- when Sanguine has sex with you, there will be a chance for the sex change curse to happen 

- during the main quest with Sanguine, he/she will turn you into a girl automatically as part of your 'training' for him

So the main quest is the altered skyrim one? or the one after death in the mod?

17 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Just a quick question on the creature meshes in SD+. Is there a reason not to overwrite them? Why are they there in the first place?

I can't remember why I changed the skeletons. 

I created this entry at the time:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/455

Maybe something to do with not being able to 'speak' to them when they enslave you?

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Am I to understand that we still need Hormones for this to happen? 

I ask because I have had a male character get send to the dreamworld and when he was released Sanguine equipped the bondage boots, corset and gloves which turned my character invisible due to the female only mesh for the bondage equipment. 

11 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Am I to understand that we still need Hormones for this to happen? 

I ask because I have had a male character get send to the dreamworld and when he was released Sanguine equipped the bondage boots, corset and gloves which turned my character invisible due to the female only mesh for the bondage equipment. 

That's another issue.

To display the corset properly on a male character, you will need Devious Devices for Him.

The transformation into a female character comes at a later stage in the quest (closer to the Moonshadow soul garden).

Sorry if this has been covered before, I looked but I couldn't find it. Sanguine's artifact... I can't remove it no matter what I do. I've tried getting people to remove it, tried getting sanguine to remove it, I've even tried cheating it off but I couldn't find a good option. It was fun at first but now it's just kinda annoying, and I can't find anyway to remove it short of running an uninstall of the mod. (It'll get removed but then it'll just pop right back in my inventory)

I've tried to get Farengaar to remove it like 8 times, and he says "Okay no problem" but it's still there afterwards.

23 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm that's weird.. I remember not needing eventsbridge and now.. we need eventsbridge again? Ok.

SlaveTats event bridge is only needed if you want SlaveTats support. I tried to ask the author of SlaveTats to merge the changes to the main mod but he/she doesn't believe in mod events apparently.

14 minutes ago, Snowrune said:

Sorry if this has been covered before, I looked but I couldn't find it. Sanguine's artifact... I can't remove it no matter what I do. I've tried getting people to remove it, tried getting sanguine to remove it, I've even tried cheating it off but I couldn't find a good option. It was fun at first but now it's just kinda annoying, and I can't find anyway to remove it short of running an uninstall of the mod. (It'll get removed but then it'll just pop right back in my inventory)

I've tried to get Farengaar to remove it like 8 times, and he says "Okay no problem" but it's still there afterwards.

If you have the Coveted option checked in the menu, the spectral items (collar, cuffs and piercing) may be removed after a while. They have a chance to remain stuck on you because Sanguine finds that funny.

If Coveted is turned off, spectral devices should always be removed after a while (they don't have the option to remain stuck on you).

I have run into a problem. 

Sanguine has asked to find the TRUTH, but the journal didn't update. I then got tasked to speak to the Alicia's about it and they gave their piece on telling me to let Sanguine know they are ready for him. But Sanguine won't talk to me about the Alicia's and Ulrag in the mages college won't tell me the Truth. 

Anyway to kickstart the quest from this point? 

So for the last maybe, three versions, the first time I get enslaved it runs no problem. However, once I am free and eventually get enslaved again, it seems extremely hit or miss, usually a miss, on the mod functioning properly. It will say I was taken as a slave, give it a few seconds, and then it never enslaves me. Is there some kind of way to clean it up, like when Defeat goes a bit wonky? Or a better way to get it to function fluidly? I end up replaying a few times until a battle goes differently, just because the mod won't kick off.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

So for the last maybe, three versions, the first time I get enslaved it runs no problem. However, once I am free and eventually get enslaved again, it seems extremely hit or miss, usually a miss, on the mod functioning properly. It will say I was taken as a slave, give it a few seconds, and then it never enslaves me. Is there some kind of way to clean it up, like when Defeat goes a bit wonky? Or a better way to get it to function fluidly? I end up replaying a few times until a battle goes differently, just because the mod won't kick off.

Thanks!

The only thing I can think of would be to get yourself enslaved using the submit key and then use the Safe word option in the menu to clear up enslavement properly.