Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

8 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello, there,
short question, do i need Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life to trigger the sd+ event in a player dead or how does the event start?

If you want to trigger SD+ automatically when the player dies, you need DA. That's what it is there for.

Without DA, you need to manually trigger the SD+ event using the Surrender key ('\' by default) BEFORE you die.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you want to trigger SD+ automatically when the player dies, you need DA. That's what it is there for.

Without DA, you need to manually trigger the SD+ event using the Surrender key ('\' by default) BEFORE you die.

Does one still have to set something in the MMC or does the event trigger automatically when dead?

18 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Does one still have to set something in the MMC or does the event trigger automatically when dead?

After installing SD and DA, you need to register the events once in DA’s menu.

For the manual process there is nothing to do in the menu. The surrender key should work out of the box if no other mod is remapping the key to something else.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ok. The short answer to your problem is - download the latest beta version and install it on top of your game.

Hopefully you will be able to progress without having to load a previous game before visiting Sanguine.

I fixed a lot of issues with this scene in the latest version.

So I installed the beta over the old version and unfortunately the same problem exists in my current save, even when loading from a previous save before meeting Sanguine.

I tried starting a new game with the beta installed and everything seems to work as you intended, and I am getting the proper options after giving Sanguine the mead, AND being sent back successfully.

I am not sure if I want to go through the hassle of uninstalling and installing SD (and am not even sure if it would be safe for my save game at this point) on my current save to see if that fixes the problem. 

Bottom line is, the beta version solves the issue, but only if I start a new save.

Would there be a way to manually advance the stage on my current save? The whole process actually worked just fine once without the beta a while ago on a different save but I've bumped into this problem ever since then.

Update : I started a new save without the beta installed and the quest progressed like it should have with the correct dialogue options. So now I am guessing that it is the save itself that is the issue and causing the problem. Odd because I've never been enslaved or infected by a spriggan in that save. I did get infected once but it led the save to behave really wonky so I loaded up a save before getting infected. So technically, nothing in Sanguine Debauchery should have progressed at all in the current save. 

Hi. I've been having a little problem, using the latest release(Not the Beta). It seems some times instead of being approached, even if my PC stands naked right in front of the NPC I test on, for any amount of time, I have to interact(E by default just to be clear) with that NPC for the Submit/Sex Only/Resist enslavement prompt to pop up. I'm sure the NPC is valid, is aroused enough, and that I am vulnerable ETC. Any ideas? Perhaps leave the cell and come back, so that it can kick in, since my saved game loads me right next to them?

Edit - The above issue may have been caused by the NPC I was testing on, being a follower to me at that time, or to relatively low SD Dialogues Comment and Attack probabilities. Although about 25% on both shouldn't consistently never enslave me IMHO, especially when the dialogue does show up if I interact first.

I also seem to be getting double message box dialogues in some instances but I'm not sure what causes that. As in, the "Fetch/Beg/Whine/ETC" dialogue, or the one about getting pushed down on the ground, in which case if I don't accept one and resist the other, I end up in a duplicated sex scene with the NPC. 

On 11/22/2018 at 10:26 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Install the latest beta version of SD+ (from my beta testing thread) and go drink from the fountain in the secret cave near Kynesgrove or ask Danica Purespring in Whiterun. That should clear off the items.

I'm stuck with the hands and feet after the quest is done too. I tried installing the latest beta, but it didn't help. It's been a while since I last saw the Flowering Spriggan quest, but the hands and feet definitely used to go away a day or two after the quest ended, but don't any more.

On 11/24/2018 at 10:01 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will check but I see no reason why Braith would be affected by anything SD does.

I think i found the problem. Guess what? Sofia the Follower causes the issue. She is Tied to that house for some reason. I have suggested to the mod Author to move her to the inside of the City in a corner somewhere. That should resolve the issue.

On 11/25/2018 at 5:01 AM, Violence6884 said:

Hi. I've been having a little problem, using the latest release(Not the Beta). It seems some times instead of being approached, even if my PC stands naked right in front of the NPC I test on, for any amount of time, I have to interact(E by default just to be clear) with that NPC for the Submit/Sex Only/Resist enslavement prompt to pop up. I'm sure the NPC is valid, is aroused enough, and that I am vulnerable ETC. Any ideas? Perhaps leave the cell and come back, so that it can kick in, since my saved game loads me right next to them?

Edit - The above issue may have been caused by the NPC I was testing on, being a follower to me at that time, or to relatively low SD Dialogues Comment and Attack probabilities. Although about 25% on both shouldn't consistently never enslave me IMHO, especially when the dialogue does show up if I interact first.

I also seem to be getting double message box dialogues in some instances but I'm not sure what causes that. As in, the "Fetch/Beg/Whine/ETC" dialogue, or the one about getting pushed down on the ground, in which case if I don't accept one and resist the other, I end up in a duplicated sex scene with the NPC. 

I have experienced that as well I was at 100% arousal an so was the other NPC. Went naked..... nothing. Tried getting in front of the NPC..... Nothing. There was no reaction to this. I tried defeat. But defeat only works if you (try to talk to them). Not automatically. in other words. There is no pass around. Like a NPC sees your character an just engages in sex. Auto sex. Which without it makes the game kind of dull.

I state this because Aroused Creatures DOES do this. After a period of time. Creatures will try to have sex. But not in-slave automatically. So animals will fuck randomly. But humans? no interested. Sex? HA! I am just gonna keep walking past all these naked people an get my Ale. an walk an walk, back to my table.

That's basically the problem here.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:01 PM, Violence6884 said:

Sorry for bumping this, but it's starting to be a bit of a hassle dealing with double messages. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Sorry for bumping this, but it's starting to be a bit of a hassle dealing with double messages. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I don't have much of a solution at this time. 

This is caused by the creature's Hello behavior triggering as you approach them to talk to them.

The only thing I can do at this point is add a 'Cancel' option to the Fetch/Whine... and Submit/Resist dialogues to make sure you can exit them without consequences and prevent double animations.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't have much of a solution at this time. 

This is caused by the creature's Hello behavior triggering as you approach them to talk to them.

Knowing that it's not specific on my end is enough for me to mentally filter it out. That said any solution, even a band aid fix like you suggest, is welcome.

Ran into a problem on one character (the others are fine, for now).

Whenever this character get enslaved by a bandit, its dialogue get stuck.
I explain: When I try to interact to the owner or whoever of its allies, they will only answer "What? What do you want now?" The master dialogue window will not open, and I can't do anything with them, they wil just repeat that same sentence over and over.

I suspect this is the work of a previous ensalvement, or defeat/death alternative (I'm not sure, but it looks like the robber will answer when you try to call to him after he stole your stuff when you wake up from being defeated, if I recall correctly).

I tried to make a clean save by deleting SD+ properly, wait 3 days ig, and reinstall it, but it didn't fix the issue.

Anyone ran into a similar problem and/or can tell me a way to stop it and clean my save from that running script that doesn't seem to stop?

1 hour ago, MK66 said:

Ran into a problem on one character (the others are fine, for now).

Whenever this character get enslaved by a bandit, its dialogue get stuck.
I explain: When I try to interact to the owner or whoever of its allies, they will only answer "What? What do you want now?" The master dialogue window will not open, and I can't do anything with them, they wil just repeat that same sentence over and over.

I suspect this is the work of a previous ensalvement, or defeat/death alternative (I'm not sure, but it looks like the robber will answer when you try to call to him after he stole your stuff when you wake up from being defeated, if I recall correctly).

I tried to make a clean save by deleting SD+ properly, wait 3 days ig, and reinstall it, but it didn't fix the issue.

Anyone ran into a similar problem and/or can tell me a way to stop it and clean my save from that running script that doesn't seem to stop?

I will hav to check if that comment is coming from Dialogue or SD

You should load a game before you uninstalled and reinstalled SD though, as that probably created more issues than fixed things.

58 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will hav to check if that comment is coming from Dialogue or SD

You should load a game before you uninstalled and reinstalled SD though, as that probably created more issues than fixed things.

Thanks, I can't really look into what mod did that. Except by trying.
I keep multiple saves when doing things like that, so I still have the one before I unistalled it.
But I'm used to clean things, in a last attempt, I could still clean all script from a save, but that is always long and tricky to do (and if an active mod is doing it, it may be useless in that case).

Hello! Used this mod frequently on Skyrim but because Special Edition runs a lot better for me, I've been 'moving on over there' and I was wondering if anyone has successfully ported SD to SSE. I saw on the thread it's been marked as possible, but I haven't found anything yet. 

Thank you!! ❤

Edit** Nevermind, took a day but I got it working in SSE with only minor bugs I'll be trying to fix.

@DeepBlueFrog Forgive the mention, but... Is there any chance SD+, its Add-On or Dialogues are messing with the dialogue system of the game? While being enslaved via SD+ without touching anything in my installation, settings, MCMs or LO, I suddenly lost the ability to activate certain NPCs while in game. So far only noticed it with monsters and animals, and not all.

So for some of those, like wolves or Trolls, I stopped getting a name(Well, technically description, they're not named ;3) when hovering the cross hair over them, no "E" prompt to talk(What passes as talking to them in any case)... So no activation as I said. Otherwise they work absolutely fine! Sex, enslavement, rape, combat, taming them via Ordinator, using Nemesis on them via Ordinator(A perk), AI, all fine. Never had that happen before, it started a couple of hours ago and I couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Cleaned Save, tried UnBlocker(Found no blocked Ref), I don't use "Animations" which is known to bug out, I don't use Sneak Tools nor was I wearing any weird enchanted stuff that changes interactions with NPCs, nor any bondage gear that could limit my character in any way. And I doubt it has to do with total NPC count because on my main I've participated in Civil War battles with 50-60 soldiers fighting. Enable/Disable didn't work either and the issue persisted in a new game I started, and on previous saved games from 2-3 days ago.

I was about to start turning mods off by the dozens but after some discussions I was told that if I manually submit via SD+ to such a problematic NPC, the issue goes away - Even after I released my self via safe word. It worked, albeit only for that one particular NPC, meaning that to fix them all I'd have to go on an enslavement streak. Not really a fix, but it is indication enough that it has at the very least something to do with enslavement and well, DEC wasn't running(Lock-Out from SD) and I was a slave via SD+ when it started happening.

Thoughts? Solutions? Suggestions? Please? ❤️

Edit - To be more thorough, after they die I can loot them as well, get "Search [Target]" when hovering cross hair over the corpse. So it's just when they are alive. And I can't figure out what the criteria for this to occur are, as said some creatures work, some don't.

I also just now disabled 4-5 LL mods and left SD+ and its components in and it was still happening.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

So i think this has SL defeat compatibility right? then i don't understand how to get enslaved with sl defeat nothing in both menus give me any kind of indication that they work together?

Both SD+ and Defeat use Death Alternative as a 'hub' mod to manage enslavement after defeat.

Without DA, Defeat will not trigger SD+ directly (unless Goubo adds a direct call to SD+ mod events, which I don't believe he has).

On 11/30/2018 at 2:44 AM, Mortdecai said:

Hello! Used this mod frequently on Skyrim but because Special Edition runs a lot better for me, I've been 'moving on over there' and I was wondering if anyone has successfully ported SD to SSE. I saw on the thread it's been marked as possible, but I haven't found anything yet. 

Thank you!! ❤

Edit** Nevermind, took a day but I got it working in SSE with only minor bugs I'll be trying to fix.

Really? Do you think the mod creator would mind if you posted the modified components here? I've been trying to register with the Bethesda site for half a month now so I can use the CK to port unsupported mods, but for some reason, the registration process is borked. So all I can do is sit here and stare through the window. Which makes it worse when someone says there's a fix and all you have to do is open CK and...

So, yeah. I'd really appreciate it if you could attach the modified files, assuming that's okay with the mod developer.

9 hours ago, Kitsudragon said:

Really? Do you think the mod creator would mind if you posted the modified components here? I've been trying to register with the Bethesda site for half a month now so I can use the CK to port unsupported mods, but for some reason, the registration process is borked. So all I can do is sit here and stare through the window. Which makes it worse when someone says there's a fix and all you have to do is open CK and...

So, yeah. I'd really appreciate it if you could attach the modified files, assuming that's okay with the mod developer.

I actually did talk with the author and got permission to upload it!! But right now I just wanna test EVERYTHING and make sure it's all good before fully uploading it ;; I have a friend who will also hopefully get time to test it as well.