Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Silly question, is this compatible with the special edition or not? Started getting curious to see if i could get some mods i'd used with the old version a long while ago, and... I seem to be unsure how to proceed with many of these (though sanguine's debauchery, deadly drain, and simple slavery pique my interest the most) had gotten the new CBPC, immersive first person, schlongs and sexlab light for the special edition, and I guess I was curious to see what my limitations were at the moment.

hey there,

i am having trouble with the truth quest. is there some kind of walkthrough? i'm currently stuck at "ask known scholars about the truth until you find a definitive answer". The actual bad part is, that i didn't want to start the quest, as it started at random within another quest and now it's constantly interfering with my quest goals, since for some parts of the mod "thief" you need to be dressed. can't find a way to get rid of the sanguine artifact also, since not a single court wizard has the option to remove that damn thing.

wouldn't it be a proper move, to build a button into the mod, to remove the artifact? while searching for solutions i noticed, that the issues regarding the artifact are pretty common. either that or help with a walkthrough guide. don't want to seem ungrateful, as the mod seems to be pretty immersive and well written and i get that by leaving the quests a mystery is kind of your thing, but it bums me out very much, that i didn't want the quest to start in that moment and like mentioned above it's heavily interfering with thief, which i wanted to test in the first place. could have used another save, where i wasn't sent to the dreamworld, but i had no idea, how hard it would be to get rid of that quest and especially that darn artifact.

34 minutes ago, tarbsn said:

hey there,

i am having trouble with the truth quest. is there some kind of walkthrough? i'm currently stuck at "ask known scholars about the truth until you find a definitive answer". The actual bad part is, that i didn't want to start the quest, as it started at random within another quest and now it's constantly interfering with my quest goals, since for some parts of the mod "thief" you need to be dressed. can't find a way to get rid of the sanguine artifact also, since not a single court wizard has the option to remove that damn thing.

wouldn't it be a proper move, to build a button into the mod, to remove the artifact? while searching for solutions i noticed, that the issues regarding the artifact are pretty common. either that or help with a walkthrough guide. don't want to seem ungrateful, as the mod seems to be pretty immersive and well written and i get that by leaving the quests a mystery is kind of your thing, but it bums me out very much, that i didn't want the quest to start in that moment and like mentioned above it's heavily interfering with thief, which i wanted to test in the first place. could have used another save, where i wasn't sent to the dreamworld, but i had no idea, how hard it would be to get rid of that quest and especially that darn artifact.

Turn off the Coveted effect in the menu and the artifact will clear by itself after a while. The option should be available when you are not enslaved.

34 minutes ago, tarbsn said:

hey there,

Turn off the Coveted effect in the menu and the artifact will clear by itself after a while. The option should be available when you are not enslaved.

7 hours ago, embergale said:

Silly question, is this compatible with the special edition or not? Started getting curious to see if i could get some mods i'd used with the old version a long while ago, and... I seem to be unsure how to proceed with many of these (though sanguine's debauchery, deadly drain, and simple slavery pique my interest the most) had gotten the new CBPC, immersive first person, schlongs and sexlab light for the special edition, and I guess I was curious to see what my limitations were at the moment.

There is a conversion to SE in the second post of this thread. 

I did not test it since I am not using SE myself though.

On 1/1/2019 at 4:35 PM, GioGio said:

I'll get it for you, and don't worry I had completed the quest (and it was correctly marked as complete on the mod/game) I just could not remove the two appendages after a few days (in-game and irl) the console command was a literal last resort haha.

I opened the game, tried to equip a DD glove from my already armor hand to transform it into the Spriggan gauntlet, then tried to equip a DD glove to get the error, then equipped normal armor gauntlets successfully, then exited 

Attached is the log 

EDIT: I uploaded the wrong log, it's fixed now

Papyrus.0.log

Just giving a little poke to see if anything was found from this

ah yes.. sorry... I checked it a while back and I forgot to comment on it.

I don't see much happening from SD+ in that log. I can see the part about the mittens but nothing about the spriggan items.

You would have to load a saved game if your residual items on, and then ask Danica Purespring in Whiterun to remove them, or find the hidden cave next to Kynesgrove and drink at the spring there.

That's the kind of action I would need an error log for.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, slaveyan said:

hi all , when i be enslaved , i can not kneel and crawl

if you have Devious Training 2 installed + wearing an armbinder type DD, you can try this:

disable in DT2 MCM: "crawl if arched feet"

seems that option grabs the animation from SD+, but that doesn't work anymore with the newest SD+ version, and even worse, it will prevent SD to use any kneel/crawl animation too

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

ah yes.. sorry... I checked it a while back and I forgot to comment on it.

I don't see much happening from SD+ in that log. I can see the part about the mittens but nothing about the spriggan items.

You would have to load a saved game if your residual items on, and then ask Danica Purespring in Whiterun to remove them, or find the hidden cave next to Kynesgrove and drink at the spring there.

That's the kind of action I would need an error log for.

I did try those, Danica doesn't even have the option to ask about the spriggan stuff anymore (she used to before the quest completed, but just said it was a great gift), and the hidden cave made just said I felt refreshed and did nothing to the residual gloves

is there any way to change a master’s personality type? I know their personality is 4- Gambler, but I want to change it to another one. I try doing 

“set _sd_state_masterpersonalitytype to #” but it will revert back to 4 after a few seconds. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

So I have a big problem with getting enslaved now. When Steam overwrote my Skyrim directory, I had to reinstall every mod either manually or thru Nexus manager. The mods Nexus used were "reinstalled" by simply disabling & re-enabling the mods because NMM didn't realize the game was gone or the mods. Since getting everything back, the game is working as good as can be expected but something very bad with SD+ is going on. Enslavements now take waaaayyyyy too long to start or end up not happening at all whether I surrender or get taken by force. I was taken by a random NPC in the wilderness thru Deviously Enslaved Continued & it took a gud few minutes before the enslavement began. Later I surrendered to an NPC in Riften & the sequence never happened. The message said to wait in the console, I waited more than 5-7 minutes & nothing happened. I even tried 2 more times & nothing changed. It always happened immediately before the shit with Steam happened so I think that may have fucked up my game or the mod somehow. Any ideas on how to fix? Not sure if this is the correct log from that session, if u or anyone checks it, lemme know if its missin SD+ stuff in it cuz I still have others that may be it

Papyrus.1.log

16 hours ago, GioGio said:

I did try those, Danica doesn't even have the option to ask about the spriggan stuff anymore (she used to before the quest completed, but just said it was a great gift), and the hidden cave made just said I felt refreshed and did nothing to the residual gloves

I still need an error log when you drink from the spring, preferably from a save game before you tried to remove things manually.

14 hours ago, xdarkguy said:

is there any way to change a master’s personality type? I know their personality is 4- Gambler, but I want to change it to another one. I try doing 

“set _sd_state_masterpersonalitytype to #” but it will revert back to 4 after a few seconds. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

That's because the personality type of set by script, not by global variable.

That global variable is refreshed from a storageUtil variable set by script actually.

There is no simple way to change that at the moment I am afraid.

7 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

So I have a big problem with getting enslaved now. When Steam overwrote my Skyrim directory, I had to reinstall every mod either manually or thru Nexus manager. The mods Nexus used were "reinstalled" by simply disabling & re-enabling the mods because NMM didn't realize the game was gone or the mods. Since getting everything back, the game is working as good as can be expected but something very bad with SD+ is going on. Enslavements now take waaaayyyyy too long to start or end up not happening at all whether I surrender or get taken by force. I was taken by a random NPC in the wilderness thru Deviously Enslaved Continued & it took a gud few minutes before the enslavement began. Later I surrendered to an NPC in Riften & the sequence never happened. The message said to wait in the console, I waited more than 5-7 minutes & nothing happened. I even tried 2 more times & nothing changed. It always happened immediately before the shit with Steam happened so I think that may have fucked up my game or the mod somehow. Any ideas on how to fix? Not sure if this is the correct log from that session, if u or anyone checks it, lemme know if its missin SD+ stuff in it cuz I still have others that may be it

Papyrus.1.log

I don't know what you mean by Steam erasing your folder, but from the look of your log:

1- you are not using the latest version of SD+

2- your installation of SD+ was borken at some point. Meaning the scripts attached to the player have stopped altogether.

3- there seems to be something funny going on with Devious Devices and FNIS as well. Make sure you have the latest version of both (including devious devices assets, integration and extension components).

Hey guys, mb some1 can help me with advice pls? So, when my character get to Sanguine dream world while was sleeping, she get ghostly shackles and stuff. When they disappiers with time, she keep holding her hands behind the back. I test with other shackles in Zaz options, and it seams works fine.

20 minutes ago, Nems87 said:

Hey guys, mb some1 can help me with advice pls? So, when my character get to Sanguine dream world while was sleeping, she get ghostly shackles and stuff. When they disappiers with time, she keep holding her hands behind the back. I test with other shackles in Zaz options, and it seams works fine.

When they disappear, can you try a fighting pose? that should make the hands return to normal.

8 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Nexus used were "reinstalled" by simply disabling & re-enabling

that might be an issue too, I guess some mods got only installed partial after disable/reenable.

disabling isn't enough!!!

in your case you need to:

- deinstall all mods (till they are gray)

- close NMM (so the skyrim/data folder write protection from NMM(?) gets removed)

- start NMM again

- install all mods again

(- if you reinstall bigger mods with lots of files/folders its better to close/restart NMM in between the mod installation madness too, just to be save)

if you just disable the mods in NMM and reinstall them, NMM will try and install the mods the same way you installed them the first time

deinstalling will reset how NMM installed the mod (and delets the NMM mod install files (like overwrites of mod files) and virtual files and the folders in skyrim/data (most of the time))

that way you get the fomod choices again too and you can be sure the mods get installed at the right spot (or get installed at all)

hi all , I solved the problem of not being able to wear a collar when enslaved, and not being able to kneel and crawl,These problems were caused by using the Chinese version, but after I used the English version, the beast master still could not put the collar on me

31 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When they disappear, can you try a fighting pose? that should make the hands return to normal.

Yeah, she can take weapon to hands and fight normal, but when i put weapons off, she put her hands back again. Animations works fine, interactions with enchanting tables and stuff like this, but when character standing, her hands goes to back again.  Putting other shackles on and off dosnt help to.

2 minutes ago, Nems87 said:

Yeah, she can take weapon to hands and fight normal, but when i put weapons off, she put her hands back again. Animations works fine, interactions with enchanting tables and stuff like this, but when character standing, her hands goes to back again.  Putting other shackles on and off dosnt help to.

Ok. I added a note in my issues list to check that out when I get a chance.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I still need an error log when you drink from the spring, preferably from a save game before you tried to remove things manually.

That's because the personality type of set by script, not by global variable.

That global variable is refreshed from a storageUtil variable set by script actually.

There is no simple way to change that at the moment I am afraid.

I don't know what you mean by Steam erasing your folder, but from the look of your log:

1- you are not using the latest version of SD+

2- your installation of SD+ was borken at some point. Meaning the scripts attached to the player have stopped altogether.

3- there seems to be something funny going on with Devious Devices and FNIS as well. Make sure you have the latest version of both (including devious devices assets, integration and extension components).

yeah about that, what I meant is Steam installed Creation Kit in a way that overwrote Skyrim's entire folder.

As for the actual mod, remember when you said I could try installing the latest SD+ to my existing game without updating DDi from its last 3.x version to 4.0 by doing it a certain way a few months ago? I did that & the mod worked well enough then. The only issues were if it called for DDi 4.0 devices like the straightjacket, it would give an error message & the falmer collar was unremovable after escaping enslavement (course that issue popped up for others with normal installs too as I saw it in the github before). But nothing else was broken, spriggan quests & progression worked, enslavement would occur normally thru any means meant to do it at a normal speed & tasks worked fine as well as increasing/decreasing slave levels, trust points, etc. So the issue with enslavement taking too long started only after I had to re-enable all my mods thru NMM. Do you think starting a new game would fix the enslavement times or reinstalling the mod the way you told me to do it back then? The other 2 issues aren't really a serious enough problem to me plus not all my important DD mods have updated for 4.0 yet so am still reluctant to update DDi & its companion mods.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

that might be an issue too, I guess some mods got only installed partial after disable/reenable.

disabling isn't enough!!!

in your case you need to:

- deinstall all mods (till they are gray)

- close NMM (so the skyrim/data folder write protection from NMM(?) gets removed)

- start NMM again

- install all mods again

(- if you reinstall bigger mods with lots of files/folders its better to close/restart NMM in between the mod installation madness too, just to be save)

if you just disable the mods in NMM and reinstall them, NMM will try and install the mods the same way you installed them the first time

deinstalling will reset how NMM installed the mod (and delets the NMM mod install files (like overwrites of mod files) and virtual files and the folders in skyrim/data (most of the time))

that way you get the fomod choices again too and you can be sure the mods get installed at the right spot (or get installed at all)

I figured re-enabling it would be faster & give me the same options I chose in the fomods than completely removing them from NMM, especially considering the situation with Steam & me worried about getting my game back to the way it was. NMM not only gave me my same install options, it saved certain customizations I made within the files like with IFP, MNC meshes, etc so it did a fine job far as I'm concerned. I am gonna try starting a new game to test enslavement again but if that doesn't fix it, I will try uninstalling & reinstalling SD+ in the way DeepBlueFrog told me a few months back.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

I figured re-enabling it would be faster & give me the same options I chose in the fomods than completely removing them from NMM, especially considering the situation with Steam & me worried about getting my game back to the way it was. NMM not only gave me my same install options, it saved certain customizations I made within the files like with IFP, MNC meshes, etc so it did a fine job far as I'm concerned. I am gonna try starting a new game to test enslavement again but if that doesn't fix it, I will try uninstalling & reinstalling SD+ in the way DeepBlueFrog told me a few months back.

arghs, okey ?

good luck! ?

seems you modified a lot there ⚒️