Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

13 hours ago, Mortdecai said:

I actually did talk with the author and got permission to upload it!! But right now I just wanna test EVERYTHING and make sure it's all good before fully uploading it ;; I have a friend who will also hopefully get time to test it as well. 

Awesome! Thanks! I'll be waiting with bated breath for it to become available. :)

Game crashes after activating this mod. Not sure what's wrong. Here's my error log: 

[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

5 hours ago, rikyeun said:

Game crashes after activating this mod. Not sure what's wrong. Here's my error log: 

[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[12/06/2018 - 02:14:33PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

That logs seems to indicate the game crashed on start.

Check your requirements. Tes5edit can help identify which mod is missing.

9 hours ago, rikyeun said:

You can try these 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443

Also check your ENB settings. It might be a memory problem. 

On 12/1/2018 at 1:45 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will need something more specific to test: a speciifc NPC I can find in my game for example.

Were you asking me? If yes I didn't see, sorry.
Despite numberous and various attempt, I have not managed to resolve my problem though in game solutions (the bandits being stuck on an answer "What? What do you want now?")
I wonder, can I locate the dialogues lines inside a mod file in the CK? If I can find the mod -still suspect either SD, Defeat or YMOYL to be responsible- and all scripts related to this, I might be able to solve it easier. (If yes, do you know the path of dialogues lines?)

1 hour ago, MK66 said:

Despite numberous and various attempt, I have not managed to resolve my problem though in game solutions (the bandits being stuck on an answer "What? What do you want now?")
I wonder, can I locate the dialogues lines inside a mod file in the CK? If I can find the mod -still suspect either SD, Defeat or YMOYL to be responsible- and all scripts related to this, I might be able to solve it easier. (If yes, do you know the path of dialogues lines?)

Welcome to Skyrim mod troubleshooting :)

Not being able to identify the mod that is responsible for creating issues is part of the charm of dealing with mods.

5 hours ago, MK66 said:

Since Defeat is old, outdated and has many many issues I would start looking there... Daymol and Defeat are a big mess, individually and when used together. Never managed to get them work reliably. Try defeat option of the "Naked Dungeons" mod. It is fast, dirty and reliable and also has Simple Slavery outcome (no local slavery for SD+ tho, but you can use SD+ combat surrender for that).

I have made a conversion of SD+ myself to SE, and for the most part it is working beautifully, all except one thing: Flowering Spriggans. For some reason, be it a bad mesh or something, Flowering Spriggans never come out right, and I always CTD when I encounter one. I've converted other mods of yours as well, namely Kyne's Blessing/Sexlab Parasites and Sexlab Stories, both of which are working without a hitch. 

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Since Defeat is old, outdated and has many many issues I would start looking there... Daymol and Defeat are a big mess, individually and when used together. Never managed to get them work reliably. Try defeat option of the "Naked Dungeons" mod. It is fast, dirty and reliable and also has Simple Slavery outcome (no local slavery for SD+ tho, but you can use SD+ combat surrender for that).

Found it, the line is from Daymol.
Unchecked the mod, loaded game, checked if bug is resolved, it did, saved, then re checked mod, it's gone.

Yeah, I agree it's a mess and has some minor conflicts sometimes. But there are many options and a particular combination of them work. So far, minus that problem, I managed to make Defeat, SD+, and Daymol to work together.

51 minutes ago, MK66 said:

Found it, the line is from Daymol.
Unchecked the mod, loaded game, checked if bug is resolved, it did, saved, then re checked mod, it's gone.

Yeah, I agree it's a mess and has some minor conflicts sometimes. But there are many options and a particular combination of them work. So far, minus that problem, I managed to make Defeat, SD+, and Daymol to work together.

Nice! Hope it stays that way :D
I will give it one more go maybe in a future profile with SD+. Defeat got a fix/patch from other modders, but I have trouble figuring out which does what lol

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Nice! Hope it stays that way :D
I will give it one more go maybe in a future profile with SD+. Defeat got a fix/patch from other modders, but I have trouble figuring out which does what lol

Do you have a link to that patch? Maybe I can take a look.

That said, outside of the occasional 'stuck in mid-air walking animation', I don't have any issue getting DAYMOL and Defeat to work well with SD+

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That said, outside of the occasional 'stuck in mid-air walking animation', I don't have any issue getting DAYMOL and Defeat to work well with SD+

Somewhere on this page (509) of defeat support thread.

Defeat+Daymol+SD was the biggest mess I got myself into as of yet :(
SD+ combat surrender is basically disfunct (i reported several times already) with the multiple slavery dialogues popping up when surrendering to a group of NPC.
Bleedout seems to be one of the most unrealiable things in the game... either I die for real, nothing happens, sometimes NPC continue attacking, sometimes not, never got behind it. The different quest outcomes of Daymol are uninspired and boring somehow. Plus the chances in Skyrim are you always get the same events all the time :(
Defeat either bugs out before the rape or after it. Stops working sooner or later, making it really annoying and unreliable. 
I use Naked Dungeons Defeat function, it is far superior, fast, smooth and uncomplicated. It only offers Simple Slavery event, tho. 
But since Simple Slavery is old and Simple Slavery Plus is basically also broken, well... :(

With the latest Beta, what are the conditions for dreamworld visits when 'Immersive Starts' option is still checked (default option)? I'm asking because I'm not getting Dreamworld visits after escaping slavery my first enslavement even with the chance set to 100%. If I'm remembering correctly, that would be enough for dreamworld visits during my last playthroughs.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got a visit after sleeping in Haelga's multiple times. I had just falsely assumed that a 100% chance would send me to the dreamworld actually 100% of the time.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

With the latest Beta, what are the conditions for dreamworld visits when 'Immersive Starts' option is still checked (default option)? I'm asking because I'm not getting Dreamworld visits after escaping slavery my first enslavement even with the chance set to 100%. If I'm remembering correctly, that would be enough for dreamworld visits during my last playthroughs.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got a visit after sleeping in Haelga's multiple times. I had just falsely assumed that a 100% chance would send me to the dreamworld actually 100% of the time.

From what I can gather Sanguine will only visit certain places for the 100% chance. 

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Haelga’s bunkhouse gives you 50%.

For 100% you need to find the sanguine shrine under the meadery in whiterun.

OK, thanks. Is there a way to Sanguine's Shrine under the meadery without doing the Thieves Guild questline?

On 12/10/2018 at 3:13 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That issue happens only a few times for me.
Most often, I just do "tcl" twice when stuck in mid-air.

And if it doesn't work, I discovered the "clumciness" mod (which gives a spell that make your character fall over) seems to fix the problem -you are still stuck sometimes tho-.
Maybe adding that falling effect as a debug option could be useful as it seems to reset the character animation and movement, but no one made it.

2 hours ago, MK66 said:

That issue happens only a few times for me.
Most often, I just do "tcl" twice when stuck in mid-air.

And if it doesn't work, I discovered the "clumciness" mod (which gives a spell that make your character fall over) seems to fix the problem -you are still stuck sometimes tho-.
Maybe adding that falling effect as a debug option could be useful as it seems to reset the character animation and movement, but no one made it.

Do you have a link to that mod?

I added a few debug effects to the Resist option on the Surrender key in SD. I would love to dissect that mod and add whatever effect it is using.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you have a link to that mod?

I added a few debug effects to the Resist option on the Surrender key in SD. I would love to dissect that mod and add whatever effect it is using.

Sure, here it is.
I don't exactly know what the spell do (except making the character falling into ragdoll). But it fixes the blocked character bug (sometimes) and always fix the broken skeleton (for example, after having suffered an accidental killmove or sometimes when waking up after a defeat).
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49860/