Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

After reading the first post, I have a question.  I see there's a recommended mods section and many of them hook into this mod.  if we don't use any of the recommended mods will using this mod by itself cause the enemies who directly defeat us to be the ones who actually enslave us and become our masters?

In other words, I'm wanting to use a mod like this so that when my character is defeated there's a chance that they'll become enslaved by the characters that defeated her/him.  When I've used the other mods on the recommended list, it tends to put my on an auction block and then I end up enslaved by someone else entirely which is not what I want.

If I'm correct that using this mod by itself causes the PC to be enslaved by the ones who defeated me does this mod also cause them to occasionally want to have sex with the PC?

17 minutes ago, MikeyD28 said:

After reading the first post, I have a question.  I see there's a recommended mods section and many of them hook into this mod.  if we don't use any of the recommended mods will using this mod by itself cause the enemies who directly defeat us to be the ones who actually enslave us and become our masters?

In other words, I'm wanting to use a mod like this so that when my character is defeated there's a chance that they'll become enslaved by the characters that defeated her/him.  When I've used the other mods on the recommended list, it tends to put my on an auction block and then I end up enslaved by someone else entirely which is not what I want.

If I'm correct that using this mod by itself causes the PC to be enslaved by the ones who defeated me does this mod also cause them to occasionally want to have sex with the PC?

You will need both SD+ and Death Alternative to be enslaved automatically after being defeated.

By itself, SD+ does not handle combat outcomes anymore. You would have to use the surrender key manually to submit to the NPC who defeats you at the right moment.

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.  How do I start the quest The Truth? After my PC has been enslaved for about a day I get 'find out more about your owner' but I don't have any more dialogue options. Then after two more days I get the four options to join faction, etc.

1 hour ago, Nairos said:

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.  How do I start the quest The Truth? After my PC has been enslaved for about a day I get 'find out more about your owner' but I don't have any more dialogue options. Then after two more days I get the four options to join faction, etc.

Also, is there a fail-safe way to enter the dreamworld? I heard about the altar under Honingbrew meadery, but the door is locked. Tried praying but only get 'your prayer is unanswered'

Talk to the Alicias in the Dreamworld. There is a very small box under the water near the hatch. There is a key inside it. Also the shrine can be found via doing the thieves guild quest line. 

Hi. Am I reading this wrong or does a PC have to be already marked as submissive for animals and creatures to attempt to enslave them in the latest version? If this is true, what defines a submissive PC? And wouldn't it be better if this was simply an option? I mean, what if for example I do not want to be first enslaved by Humans or go through whatever procedure is required to be considered submissive, to get enslaved by creatures and such? :$ Perhaps I didn't read it right, just curious.

PS. Even logic wise it doesn't work; I do not think any creature looking for a play thing would care if said play thing had objections. It could be argued that that would only make it better for the creature ;3 "Breaking" is a thing. In any case I'm generalizing a bit but I'm trying to make a point, sort of.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Hi. Am I reading this wrong or does a PC have to be already marked as submissive for animals and creatures to attempt to enslave them in the latest version? If this is true, what defines a submissive PC? And wouldn't it be better if this was simply an option? I mean, what if for example I do not want to be first enslaved by Humans or go through whatever procedure is required to be considered submissive, to get enslaved by creatures and such? :$ Perhaps I didn't read it right, just curious.

PS. Even logic wise it doesn't work; I do not think any creature looking for a play thing would care if said play thing had objections. It could be argued that that would only make it better for the creature ;3 "Breaking" is a thing. In any case I'm generalizing a bit but I'm trying to make a point, sort of.

Submissive in the context is defined by the number of time you select Submit instead of Resist in the popup messages during enslavement.

I used that as a way to disable random attacks of animals on a slave with the idea that animals and creatures would prey on weak submissive slaves and stay away from fiesty slaves that could take them on. Attempting to 'break' a stronger opponent is not something easily found outside humans. Challenging leaders to assert their own authority yes, but not really attacking stronger opponents for sports but in the end, it's really an arbitrary choice on my part. I could I used a checkbox in the menu for Submissive/Dominant... I prefered to use something more organic with the Submit/Resist popups.

A lot of textures are missing from the mod for me, for example trees, roses etc.

Suggestions: 1.Put in the previous whip marks instead of slavetats scars, more immersive and less intrusive.

2. Integrate breathing rose mod, it's more of an aesthetic,  if you could get the authors permission the rose you pick would be permanently worn by Sanguine as a headpiece, would look pretty cool.

Spoiler

87453-1-1508655765.gif

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Submissive in the context is defined by the number of time you select Submit instead of Resist in the popup messages during enslavement.

I used that as a way to disable random attacks of animals on a slave with the idea that animals and creatures would prey on weak submissive slaves and stay away from fiesty slaves that could take them on. Attempting to 'break' a stronger opponent is not something easily found outside humans. Challenging leaders to assert their own authority yes, but not really attacking stronger opponents for sports but in the end, it's really an arbitrary choice on my part. I could I used a checkbox in the menu for Submissive/Dominant... I prefered to use something more organic with the Submit/Resist popups.

It is more organic, however wouldn't that be extra trouble for players who don't want to deal with Human owners first in order to be slaves to creatures? I went back to the previous version because of that :3 But I really don't want to lose on fixes and other additions either. Kind of harsh. Also, selecting a PC trait like "Sub/Dom" is organic in its own way. You define a characteristic of the character you're playing. I don't mean to be overly critical, just wondering if perhaps you overlooked a possible scenario when you implemented this change.

PS. I did not mean to argue realism, I was only trying to make a point as mentioned. You are right about what you said with the dominance and breaking stuff, and stronger creatures or people but... It's fantasy! ;3 Accomodations should be allowed :3

So I installed this and have the death alternative mod and the death alternative capture mod for it as well, and I was clearing out pinewatch, and i went down a few times but never seem to actually get enslaved when i had woken up after blacking out. the mod is enabled and all of that. So is it possible i could get a list of locations where this would occur? or why it didnt happen at that one place? 

31 minutes ago, Missynissy said:

So I installed this and have the death alternative mod and the death alternative capture mod for it as well, and I was clearing out pinewatch, and i went down a few times but never seem to actually get enslaved when i had woken up after blacking out. the mod is enabled and all of that. So is it possible i could get a list of locations where this would occur? or why it didnt happen at that one place? 

It depends on the chance you set in the settings. Each scenario has a slider with a number to weight the probability you will find yourself in a situation. Also you will need to register the quests for the mod to pick up the SD+ mod. This can be found on the first menu when you activate DA. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It depends on the chance you set in the settings. Each scenario has a slider with a number to weight the probability you will find yourself in a situation. Also you will need to register the quests for the mod to pick up the SD+ mod. This can be found on the first menu when you activate DA. 

Sliders for which mod death alternative or this one?

2 hours ago, Missynissy said:

Sliders for which mod death alternative or this one?

Both play a different role.

The slider in DA is about the chance for the event to be considered at all.

The slider in SD+ is about the chance of the event succeeding or not when it is considered.

Remember that DA does not register events automatically. You have to press the button in DA's menu to register the quests in order for it to work.

15 hours ago, Durante said:

A lot of textures are missing from the mod for me, for example trees, roses etc.

Suggestions: 1.Put in the previous whip marks instead of slavetats scars, more immersive and less intrusive.

2. Integrate breathing rose mod, it's more of an aesthetic,  if you could get the authors permission the rose you pick would be permanently worn by Sanguine as a headpiece, would look pretty cool.

There is a separate file for the textures in the download page. Make sure you install it as well. 

I had to split it because of LL file upload limits.

I am planning to add better defined whip marks eventually. The other ones faded too quickly and were erased by other effects like wetness or cum from other mods. That's why I moved to SlaveTats.

As for the rose, I didn't know about that mod but I have way too much to do than integrate another mod into mine at the moment.

9 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

It is more organic, however wouldn't that be extra trouble for players who don't want to deal with Human owners first in order to be slaves to creatures? I went back to the previous version because of that :3 But I really don't want to lose on fixes and other additions either. Kind of harsh. Also, selecting a PC trait like "Sub/Dom" is organic in its own way. You define a characteristic of the character you're playing. I don't mean to be overly critical, just wondering if perhaps you overlooked a possible scenario when you implemented this change.

PS. I did not mean to argue realism, I was only trying to make a point as mentioned. You are right about what you said with the dominance and breaking stuff, and stronger creatures or people but... It's fantasy! ;3 Accomodations should be allowed :3

No problem at all :)

You shouldn't have to be enslaved by humans first.

I never had issues getting enslaved by creatures but I will check that next time I test that part of the mod.

Are you using Defeat? even without it, you can use the Submit key to get enslaved by creatures during combat.

Been having this strange issue whenever I get enslaved and the owner takes advantage of my character, they suddenly switch position and treat my character(female) as the owner, and just fucks the owner(male) instead of the other way around. It only does this for Sanguine Debauchery. And I have no clue why this is occurring, could anyone help me as to what is causing the issue? Neither the re-align and switch actor positions of sexlab work

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Both play a different role.

The slider in DA is about the chance for the event to be considered at all.

The slider in SD+ is about the chance of the event succeeding or not when it is considered.

Remember that DA does not register events automatically. You have to press the button in DA's menu to register the quests in order for it to work.

Ok i got it working now, ya all i had to do was the manual register quest thing so big oof on me 

On 1/11/2019 at 6:03 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You shouldn't have to be enslaved by humans first.

I never had issues getting enslaved by creatures but I will check that next time I test that part of the mod.

Ohhhh then maybe I didn't understand what the description says there in the version changes?

It says "Added: Creatures/Animals should only attack or enslave submissive players". But if that's true, and being sub depends on hitting Submit, then creatures will never bother with characters who have never been enslaved. And the only thing that will enslave those characters are now Humans, because creatures won't see the character as submissive(A character like that has never had the dialogue, as said never been enslaved).

So it's... Confusing. Could you explain? Again sorry for bothering you so much with this, just want to make sure I can move to the new version :3

PS. Have you considered incorporating UnTamed into SD+ as possible creature enslavement outcomes?!

The mod is dead I think and it was awesome. Or its author is working on a sequel but only for SSE so technically it's dead either way. I ask because I remember reading you weren't sure how to flesh out creature and animal enslavement. It could be fun progressing up to pack leader through gaining their trust ETC, then learning how to convert other creatures and animals to your pack(UT has some interesting "Powers" too).

It could also be interesting if you weren't the pack leader but the leader's or the pack's breeder(UnTamed had some pregnancy stuff or you could somehow use BeingFemale and the BFACCA- The creature and animal pregnancy and birth add on for it?), get ordered to find food perhaps or hunt for your pack?

Just rough concepts but maybe it's good food for thought. Matches well with your idea of "Queen of the Chaurus" as well, which I would love to see eventually!

Sort of bumping my previous post, I'll try to shrink it too.

10 hours ago, wilson0693 said:

Nothing happens after the master says “It’s time to put you away for the night. Follow me.” What am I missing?

SD CAGES 

if you already have this downloadedcheck your load order it should be lloaded before SD sis the cages have loaded in game before SD needs to use them 

16 hours ago, imhunsoo said:

Defeat works well any situation, but this SD+ mud even forcing hit surrender , NEVER WORKS..... and bund animation not work at all

1. Slave fuck master, 

2. Not trigger bound animation

3. master never around,  master NPC stucked never move, just say " what a u doing? 

4. no protecting during surrender 

You must set in either zaz or devious devices to filter animation use only one either ZAZ OR DD not both

On 1/10/2019 at 1:33 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I prefered to use something more organic with the Submit/Resist popups.

I never considered that the responses to those were tracked.

As the choice never seemed to have consequence, I would typically read it more as "Is a sex scene a stupid event to happen at this moment?"

And use it to avoid starting sex scenes when something else was happening.

Other than that, I'd always hit submit, unless I was bored of sex scenes, in which case I might hit resist repeatedly.

So, learning this is tracked and used to drive some other effects is of great interest.

Alas, it lacks immediate feedback at the point you resist. Getting some kind of message after you make the choice, however trivial, would at least create a sense of interaction.

There is a box ... I forget the exact words ... "You cannot avoid your next attacker" and others about tiring, or being surrounded... They've been in forever, but again, they don't seem to connect directly with observable events, unless you submit, and then there's some sex.

If you are "tiring", then you should actually tire, somehow, whether it's a debuff, or an internal state being decremented, or something ... anything.

If you really can't resist your next attacker, you shouldn't be able to resist them, but you can. Pretty much as long as you are prepared to hit resist.

And so on. Eventually, you will get bored of the pop-ups and submit, but this is exhausting the player, not the character!

It feels like there ought to be some cost to resisting, some effort required, but SD+ has never had a willpower stat or resistance stat, or anything like that. Even the key-mashing game of Defeat would be ... something. I have nothing specific in mind, but without a cost, the choice is meaningless, and there is no gameplay aspect. Discovering that submitting increases a secret submissive stat is ... interesting ... but it's still not a gameplay choice, because the difference between submissive and resistant is hard to spot, and there is no way to work backwards. It's not a real choice, it's a one way path.

Currently, the difference between SL1 and SL6 is that SL6 gives you better options to please the master, and none to resist, but the difference is quite mild.

The biggest problem with the message box though, is that you can't tell whether the attacker is your master, or an NPC right in front of you, or some NPC a distance away.

It would be a big plus if demands from your master used a different box, 100% of the time.

e.g.

"Your master demands that you service him." [Resist] [Submit]

is a very different proposition to:

"Somebody tries to push you to the ground." [Resist] [Submit]

Though I'd also be happy enough with substituting the name of the primary attacker into the message, even if it was sometimes clunky:

"Frost Troll tries to push you to the ground."

"Bandit tries to push you to the ground."

"Master tries to push you to the ground."

Quite often it will be the master who is attacking you, other times it's some random NPC, but you cannot tell which it is going to be until after you've made your choice. This is strange, and frustrating.

Personally, I'd like it to be completely clear, for all cases when you're about to defy your master, and the master should almost certainly punish defiance immediately, opening with an appropriate message, so you know it's not just a random action:

"Don't you dare defy me slave! Your holes are mine to use whenever I choose."

... whipping ensues ...

This seemed to happen very reliably in older versions.

Rarely, still, you do get a punishment for resisting, but I get the impression this occurred much more reliably in older versions of the mod.

Maybe it's a change in how master personalities work? But I find it confusing.

Another bug/issue I have, is that a master will demand entertainment, but there is no way to provide it.

You don't dance, or submit to sex automatically, and you don't get access to any dialog that would initiate it either.

This used to work, but does not work for me in recent versions. Perhaps the dialog conditions are not functioning as intended?

Very rarely, an option to dance appears, but it seems uncorrelated with being given the entertainment task. I think it's supposed to trigger on SL, but I'm SL6, and I still can't dance!

This means I fail entertainment tasks 99% of the time.

Another little quirky area is "waiting'.

If you wait (using the wait menu), say 1 hour, at the end of it, the master will often be bugged. The longer the wait, the more likely it is.

AFTER the wait is over...

They will make some demand, then say you refused it, then punish you, with all events occurring almost on top of each other.

It's as if all the events fire at once, with the demand, and the time-limit to complete it being simultaneous - as if the initial demand was somehow "stuck" and waiting has released it, but SD+ thinks it started before the wait, not after.

This is very easy to reproduce. Just be enslaved for a few (game) hours, then hit T and wait for a couple of hours. Waiting is almost ALWAYS broken.

And sleeping ... well ... I'm afraid to sleep ... in the beta once you'd slept it became impossible to leave slavery by payout or timeout, and I'm unclear whether this is considered fully fixed.

Is it safe to sleep now?

Considering your other problems, I don't know if it is safe sleeping for you but it is on my end.

I will see what I can do about the messages.

As for the dance, there is both a menu under May I (but it is not available below slave level 2) and there is also a spell (the spell goes way back) to early versions). It is a directed spell so you will have to cast it at someone you want to dance for. It shouldnt cost any Magicka and should be useable during enslavement.

As I said above:

"Currently, the difference between SL1 and SL6 is that SL6 gives you better options to please the master, and none to resist, but the difference is quite mild."

I imagine what players would like, mostly, is for SL 1 to really feel like you are a new slave, who is not used to enslavement, and SL 6, you are uncomfortable with freedom.

SD+ puts in a lot of effort with this, but the results don't show through as strongly as they could.

Maybe others have some good ideas?

Anyway, you all know I'm about to set down my ideas for this, whether they are good or not :) 

SL 1 is a new slave, that slave may have a defiant or brave personality, or a compliant or cowardly one, but in both cases they are a new slave.

In contrast, SL 6 is an experienced slave, no matter their personality, or intentions, they know slavery.

Personality and submissiveness don't have to agree with SL.

SD+ conflates obedience and slavery level.  This is mostly fine, but it helps to be conscious about that decision to conflate, and the gameplay being delivered here.

At the lower levels, attempts to please the master should often fail. Even when you are submissive and try to please, it should be able to fail.

e.g. You give the master the alchemy ingredients he wants, or submit obediently to sex, but the master says the ingredients are useless, or rages that the sex was awful.

This would naturally lead to more beatings and punishments for low SL slaves, instead of binding that chance directly to the SL.

It would also make it very hard to get free time at a low SL.

Master trust should be scaled by SL, so a low SL slave and a master with low trust means you are really not trusted - you are likely to be bound, or caged, or punished.

A high trust master with a high SL slave will have much more trust, offer more free time, and be less likely to apply restraints that aren't needed.

At higher levels, you should be able to proactive please the master (and this is largely so, as is), but this should be better rewarded. There should be more feeling that offering sex, gifts, or whatever, is well received. Instead of getting random tasks, that you pass or fail, anything you give or do for the master should be treated as if it were a task you were given and rewarded!

This could be done by adding a catch-all task for high level slaves, that rewards all (seemingly) proactive efforts from the slave as if part of regular task completion (because that is, in effect, what they are).

e.g.

SL 1 slave brings the master a tankard while doing valuables task. Master says "What is this junk?" Rages. "Useless slave. I asked for valuables! This is trash!" Whips the PC and blindfolds them.

SL 6 slave is given, "Be a good girl" task, and can earn rewards through anything that would get a reward if given as a specific task. She brings a tankard. Master says "Good slave. Keep it coming." Adds trust and free time.

SL6 slave offers sex, master says "Good slave. Keep it coming," and has sex with the slave.

But, if SL 6 slave doesn't keep offering presents, or sex, or dances, or whatever, Master says "You're getting lazy slave." And the player is punished.

And... A high level slave should still have access to resistance options, even if they're hidden in a sub-dialogue somewhere. But, mostly they should have dialogue that really builds that experienced slave character.

e.g.

SL 1

"Master?"

....What do you want?

....Please, can I have something to eat?

....Please, can I have something to drink?

....I'm freezing to death you asshole.

....Why won't you let me go? (Why me?)

....Let me go dammit! (resist)

....Shrivel up and die you scum!

SL 6

"Master, how may I please you?"

...."Is there anything I can bring you?" (get a specific task)

...."Please, use this slut for your pleasure."

...."Please, I'm hungry for your big hard cock." (ask for food)

...."Please, I'm thirsty for your cum." (ask for drink)

...."Please, let me warm you with my body." (ask for warmth)

...."Oh Master, you are the best!" (submit)

...."Please master, I'm so naughty, bind me tight!" (get devices)

...."Please master, I must confess that I've been a bad girl." (get whipped, then sex)

...."Thankyou for being such a wonderful master." (Why me?)

To be fair, the existing dialogs pretty much have this, though some dialogs only seem to show up on Sanguine that possibly ought to show up on other masters... but there are nuances. In my example, "Why me?" is missing from SL6. But it's not... It's just presented differently, as "Thankyou for being such a wonderful master." Both do the immediate recalc. Perhaps this is 'more confusing', but if players are told up front, it's fine, and more immersive.

Note also, that here, SL6 has no "Let me go?" option at all. The SL6 slave doesn't want to be free, and can't ask. For these slave levels, the slave has to wait for the master to OFFER freedom.

Another difference that could be made, when you "give" to your master at high SL, you could automatically hand over any keys, any gold, and any item with a value over a threshold value-per-weight (13 for example). As soon as you choose to offer a gift, you lack the ability to hold back anything valuable.

Better make sure not to offer things to Sanguine while wearing all your gear :) He could dump it back in the chest, or simply destroy it... Who knows?

All pretty nuanced changes ... except maybe the "catch all" task of "Be a good girl" or whatever you like to call it.

However, what if, at high SL, you could get dialog changes when you aren't enslaved too?

After all, SL6 characters are still "longing" for slavery, at least unconsciously.

Right now we have "Strong hand to guide me..."

What if at high SL, there are more dialogs that could appear, and some would trigger only on high arousal?

What if at high SL, there are blocking dialogs that can appear, much like Bimbo beg for sex, but potentially more hazardous?

e.g. At SL 6, the following topics might add... at various arousal levels... Use of the word Master doesn't mean the character is a slave, just that she's so used to slavery that when she gets stressed out, she calls everyone master.

Please Master, I'm confused and I don't know what to do. (Ask to be enslaved)

Please Master, I need a strong hand to guide me. (Ask to be enslaved).

Please, use this slut for your pleasure (no accident this is what you'd ask your master. Asks for sex. NPC offers enslavement after, you may refuse.)

Please, is there anything you need? (Give gifts to any NPC, increases SL, and can improve relationship level, as per other non-slavery gift giving dialogs)

Please, is there anything I can do for you? (NPC could pick from a wide range of answers, sex, gifts, or perhaps a trivial radiant fetch or delivery quest).

Please, I'm so wet and horny. Won't you fuck me? (Ask for sex. NPC doesn't offer enslavement.)

Please, I've been bad. Won't you teach me a lesson? (Get a beating from NPC, chance to get a bounty or sent to PoP).

And at SL6, high arousal... blocking dialogs sometimes appear ... randomly selected:

Help! I can't think straight. Can you tell me what to do? (moderate chance NPC will enslave the PC)

Please, could I just drink a little of your cum? (chains multiple blowjob animations, small chance to get enslaved)

Please, I've been so naughty. I need to be punished. (Like I've been bad, but can also add devices, almost always add plugs and belt)

Adding multiple ways to ask for slavery makes it more likely you will click one by accident. This is deliberate.

But the idea is that only a small number of these extra topics will appear in any given dialog, so they're not totally infuriating.

In the case of the blocking dialogs, clearly, only one can appear at once. They would appear with a certain chance with an arousal modifier, and once you get one, the consequences are already decided.

This is pretty much like the device comments of DCL, except they're tied into SD, and have SD consequences.

It might also be interesting, if in the "gift" dialogs, sometimes you might give random non-quest items to NPCs, instead of being able to choose.

While I don't really expect any of this to get implemented, or that the exact details are that important, but hopefully there's an idea in here that will inspire something down the line.