Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

5 hours ago, ВасиакУ said:

People, I need your help! When an enemy (falmers too) enslaves a player, devios devices do not appear on her: no colar, no chains. And one more problem - masters are never punish the player (twigs), he only fuck her . Why it is happening?

First is to make sure you use the latest beta version of SD+ and the latest version of Devious Devices 4.0 and its requirements.

If that doesn't work, please share an error log capture during an enslavement attempt.

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Two possible ideas.

Could be a problem with your skeleton, or an issue with HDT.

I'll check, though my skeleton is updated XPMSE, and I use CBP over HDT since HDT doesn't work well in SE. I did narrow it down to one of the two "Flowering Spriggan" entries in the actor list when I opened it up in the CK 2.0. The one with the victim tag. Not sure where to go from here other than checking the skele. I made sure all body meshes and morphs were converted correctly to SE CBBE Bodyslide, I did a fresh regeneration and export of all the Facegen data, and I have all the SE variant requirements for SD, or I converted them.

6 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I'll check, though my skeleton is updated XPMSE, and I use CBP over HDT since HDT doesn't work well in SE. I did narrow it down to one of the two "Flowering Spriggan" entries in the actor list when I opened it up in the CK 2.0. The one with the victim tag. Not sure where to go from here other than checking the skele. I made sure all body meshes and morphs were converted correctly to SE CBBE Bodyslide, I did a fresh regeneration and export of all the Facegen data, and I have all the SE variant requirements for SD, or I converted them.

Oh ... you are using your own conversion to SE?

I can't help much more than that since I am not using SE at all at this point.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oh ... you are using your own conversion to SE?

I can't help much more than that since I am not using SE at all at this point.

Mmhmm. And you're more helpful than you think. Your mods are straightforward enough that converting the ones I have so far have been done without a problem, and work  beautifully. I use the official conversions of Sisterhood and SLDialogues. But I converted Family Ties, Parasites, SL Stories, and SD+ for myself, and I plan on converting Alicia Painslut later. The only problem I have with SD+ is the Flowering Spriggans CTD, and that's it. 

Okay, I just opened up the CK and went to the Flowering Spriggan, specifically the one with the EditorID of _SD_hostVictim. This is the warning I got when viewing full body.:

"ANIMATION: Unable to map bone NPC L Item01 on _SD_hostVictim (0A204D3A) -> Flowering Spriggan (0A1039F6) for Havok Behavior Controller"

On opening Flowering Spriggan, EditorID _SD_sprigganhost (0A024E50), I get the following error on full view:
"MODELS: Could not find model actors\sprigganhost\character assets\femalebody_1.nif"

I think you might be on to something with the skeleton lead.

Edit 1:Okay, I did figure out the missing nif problem. There was a misplacement when the zip file was packed, easy fix.
The bone mapping on the other hand, is turning out to be rather vexing. 

Edit 2: What skeleton rig did you use when you made this? I might be able to find an SE variant.

Hey, just gonna post here again. Since I know you're a busy dude and whatnot. 

Hi, love the mod its really awesome! However, I seem to be stuck on "The Truth" Quest. I did everything up until getting sent to Helga's Bunkhouse; I found the shipping manifest about sabjon, I read it and it did nothing. The quest didn't progress at all. Any ideas why?

5 hours ago, Ohaxer said:

Could you make a Non Rated A version of this mod, I know that this is Loverslab of all places, but please do me this favor if you can....

SD is too dependent of other adult mods to make it a non adult version.

Removing dependencies on devious devices and Declan would be too much work with my current schedule.

I don't see much in the logs that can explain issues with SD+ but you do have a lot of errors with XPMS. You should reinstall it and see if you can clear that up.

Also, your screenshot says 'SDplus 3.61' ?

Did you install the files from the beta version in my beta testing thread?

it should a version up to 3.62 beta 7.

28 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't see much in the logs that can explain issues with SD+ but you do have a lot of errors with XPMS. You should reinstall it and see if you can clear that up.

Also, your screenshot says 'SDplus 3.61' ?

Did you install the files from the beta version in my beta testing thread?

it should a version up to 3.62 beta 7.

I only see SDplus 3.62beta 5 on the Original post of the beta testing thread... am I missing something?

I give up, the mod is busted as hell for me no matter what I try. After enslaving, the NPC just wanders around and does nothing unless I attack (after which point the restraints get removed and no longer work). Am I missing some essential plugin?....

Spoiler

Capture1.PNG

7 hours ago, K4ik said:

I give up, the mod is busted as hell for me no matter what I try. After enslaving, the NPC just wanders around and does nothing unless I attack (after which point the restraints get removed and no longer work). Am I missing some essential plugin?....

Reveal hidden contents

Capture1.PNG

Can you provide a bit more detail?  What kind of NPC were you enslaved to?  If you talk to the Owner NPC, does it have the SD dialogue options?  

At least for me, when I am enslaved by SD+, the Owner will give an order every once in a while and you need to try to fulfill that request.  

OK.....Problem with the mechanics here. I was doing some testing an i went from SDPLus 355 where Sanquine does not use a robe because i prefer it didn't exist. BUT! from there i had an annoying feature. I am playing A MALE character. The mod is just installed. I set it so Sanquine was female.

The animation always plays male getting penetrated by female.

How do you fix that so its male penetrating female? Because after this i went to SDPlus 361 an tried this again With Resources of course. Same problem. Did no one report this?

OH! an i forgot to mention a very annoying thing in the game once installed. Apparently you will get a popup message of being violated every now an again. However its as exactly how it sounds. As a Male. YOU get violated in the ass. You cant press + to change the position either.

In fact No buttons work. I have actually gotten stuck an couldn't move on this several times. An had to load a previous save.

Status update - After detailed testing, I figured out what was causing slavery status updates to stop after a cage scene.

One of the reasons was a stupid typo sending the script into a state that didn't exist and another reason was my own ignorance of the actual mechanics of script states and events.

I will do more testing tomorrow and remove debug messages I added for the occasion. Hopefully that's the last hurdle before finally releasing this thing.

6 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

OK.....Problem with the mechanics here. I was doing some testing an i went from SDPLus 355 where Sanquine does not use a robe because i prefer it didn't exist. BUT! from there i had an annoying feature. I am playing A MALE character. The mod is just installed. I set it so Sanquine was female.

The animation always plays male getting penetrated by female.

How do you fix that so its male penetrating female? Because after this i went to SDPlus 361 an tried this again With Resources of course. Same problem. Did no one report this?

OH! an i forgot to mention a very annoying thing in the game once installed. Apparently you will get a popup message of being violated every now an again. However its as exactly how it sounds. As a Male. YOU get violated in the ass. You cant press + to change the position either.

In fact No buttons work. I have actually gotten stuck an couldn't move on this several times. An had to load a previous save.

That issue about male characters and sex scenes while enslaved will be fixed in the upcoming release (and already fixed in the latest beta version I think).

Unfortunately, that means you will have to bear with Sanguine being dressed.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Status update - After detailed testing, I figured out what was causing slavery status updates to stop after a cage scene.

One of the reasons was a stupid typo sending the script into a state that didn't exist and another reason was my own ignorance of the actual mechanics of script states and events.

I will do more testing tomorrow and remove debug messages I added for the occasion. Hopefully that's the last hurdle before finally releasing this thing.

Good show sir

I also resolved the issue where new cages were not detected on the fly around the player's location at midnight. 

There is apparently an issue now with the handoff sequence between masters, like when your owner takes you to Mistwatch, but I will not fix that one until after the Holidays. I really need to get this version out the door.

If that happens to you in the coming version, the manual submit key is a workaround to ensure your transfer to a new master.

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

OH you shouldn't have said that! Now i have a request!!

Just kidding. I actually do have an issue. I am the Host for Katia Managan an a few other mods. If you know anything about race menu i could really use your help on converting the files to work on Skyrim SE. Problem is i could not figure out the codex an how to even do this. I need specific programs to do stuff like this. The mod Author said just use Creation Kit.

Um... CK is the worst thing ive used in my life. To this day it is horrible for me to understand what i`m doing. I don't have any schooling on computer programing. I only learned DOS back in 1978. So yeah. Not in my league. So if you know anything. Hit me up. If not strait up fix it an host it. If you want me to do it. I`ll do it.