Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

4 hours ago, Brommer said:

Hi there, I noticed something new and I wonder if it's a bug or a feature. I had the first visit to the dreamworld, then went back as normal. But now I noticed that Sanguine and one of his pets are actually following me into tamriel. Not like a typical follower breathing down my neck, but more subtle, at least at first. For some time I didn't notice it, but then I ran across Sanguine in the palace in Markarth. Then I did the Cidhna mine quest, and he showed up in the Mine, now following more closely. So is this a new feature ("Sanguine is watching you") or did something go wrong?

It’s a harmless glitch that should get cleared after you go back to Dreamworld.

or maybe Sanguine really likes you.

On 3/27/2018 at 2:02 PM, jlttsmiley30 said:

Restrain animation are set up through zaz animation pak AKA  ( OVERWRITE ANIMATION) must be check in zaz also use overwrite aggressive animation via sexlab framework..

I made sure to double check that, and still no dice. I've tried activating the mod components as normal in nexus mod manager, and then updating the Data folder with the beta files,and still no luck. No restraints, no kneeling, nothing. I'm not sure what I've done wrong. Guess I should just wait for the official release.

Couple of Q's.

Dreamworld, how do you get "out" of it, the hole that Sanguine left in, where it's telling you to follow him to get back to "close to master", does nothing, he never seems to come back?

The Flowering Spriggan, in some locations, when you get the quest, it ends instantly saying you transferred it, because the location you're in is also the destination.  Are there any differences in Flowering Spriggans, as in the Solstheim location of the matron, do you get that coloring (brown wood and green wisps) or the new coloring?  Any chances of the burned ones doing it, as they seem to recognize you as same.

Also noticed a release before the actual attachment of the spriggan, looked like an else if statement becoming true by the previous section and causing it to fire off in the same run through.

GuruSR.

16 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Couple of Q's.

Dreamworld, how do you get "out" of it, the hole that Sanguine left in, where it's telling you to follow him to get back to "close to master", does nothing, he never seems to come back?

The Flowering Spriggan, in some locations, when you get the quest, it ends instantly saying you transferred it, because the location you're in is also the destination.  Are there any differences in Flowering Spriggans, as in the Solstheim location of the matron, do you get that coloring (brown wood and green wisps) or the new coloring?  Any chances of the burned ones doing it, as they seem to recognize you as same.

Also noticed a release before the actual attachment of the spriggan, looked like an else if statement becoming true by the previous section and causing it to fire off in the same run through.

GuruSR.

If you are stuck in the Dreamworld then if you pull the chain it should teleport you to Healga's cellar in Riften. This only works though if certain conditions are met, or so I have found. You may need to talk to Sanguine again and ask him to let you go, at which point he will dress you in a corset, hobble boots and some piercings. Then teleport you to a random location if you are still doing the Truth quest.

I am not sure what you mean by "hole that Sanguine left in" though.

Is it normal that I can't access Sanguine's Dreamworld? Even sleeping in the shrine only causes my character to be bound, the quests being updated and she stays in the shrine (Devious Framework seems to indicate that I went to the dreamworld and back, somehow).

I did use the console to unlock the trapdoor, mainly because I have no idea how to start the quest. Can anyone give me an hint?

1 hour ago, POLE7645 said:

Is it normal that I can't access Sanguine's Dreamworld? Even sleeping in the shrine only causes my character to be bound, the quests being updated and she stays in the shrine (Devious Framework seems to indicate that I went to the dreamworld and back, somehow).

I did use the console to unlock the trapdoor, mainly because I have no idea how to start the quest. Can anyone give me an hint?

Make sure you use the latest beta version from my beta testing thread and post a log file if it is happening again.

5 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Question/issue. PC got into the Dreamworld for the first time. Then got freed. But how does the PC get out of the Dreamworld?

Pulling the chain doesn't do anything, and sleeping in the hay doesn't do anything either.

You need to talk to Sanguine again and ask him to release you, he should then dress you in a nice outfit and teleport you out.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You need to talk to Sanguine again and ask him to release you, he should then dress you in a nice outfit and teleport you out.

Thanks, had to go through the cycle of "Why am I here again" got forced equipped with an outfit and then the "Let me leave" option.

But who can get rid of the restraints? Tried Adrianne but she said it requires an expert. When I tried the dialogue option again, she said she can't help. When I went to Eorland, he immediately said he can't help (not sure if that dialogue gets linked across all blacksmiths at once).

On 3/31/2018 at 6:41 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If you are stuck in the Dreamworld then if you pull the chain it should teleport you to Healga's cellar in Riften. This only works though if certain conditions are met, or so I have found. You may need to talk to Sanguine again and ask him to let you go, at which point he will dress you in a corset, hobble boots and some piercings. Then teleport you to a random location if you are still doing the Truth quest.

I am not sure what you mean by "hole that Sanguine left in" though.

There is a "tree" or something, down a path, that shows where Sanguine went, (the marker shows an exit), when I go to it, there's circle hole (totally black) and it looks to be what I would assume is, an auto-activate load door, but when I get to that hole, the marker whips around as I go in and out of it, like it's the exit I need to go through, but won't let me go through and Sanguine is no where in the entire area, he's left.  Constant messages that she's too far from Master and getting shocked for it.  I've found one chain, pulling it causes someone to get spiked, not sure which chain you're referring to.  I'll see if I can find the save, if I kept it and see about getting a screenshot.

GuruSR.

I'm playing with CCAS starts and picked enslaved by orc warrior. We start at Bilegulch Mine and he starts walking me to Mistwatch(that's what he says at least), but at the intersection he turns north towards Rorikstead. Once there he stops in front of town and gets stuck there. No matter how long I wait and how many times I talk to him, he won't start walking again. What went wrong here? I don't think I've ever played this mod and got out of the walking scenario without bugs like this. Please fix this and add another feature. Sometimes he stops and then you can ask "Why are we stopping?" and that's when he wants something from you. After that he should start walking again immediately, and the mod needs to check every hour that he's still walking.

If you can't make it work on a reliable level, you might as well scratch the whole go to Mistwatch scenario and just make him walk some distance out of camp, and then back again. Maybe that would be easier to achieve, and less bug sensitive. We all know nothing special will happen if you ever get there.

Edit: Papyrus log attached

Papyrus.0.log

On 3/31/2018 at 6:29 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Make sure you use the latest beta version from my beta testing thread and post a log file if it is happening again.

OK. I'm a bit weary about uploading a log file (although I will if nothing works) but after looking at it myself, I noticed this:

- It does show PLENTY of errors (of the type "Unable to script...because their types don't match.) Most of them are unrelated and I did made a clean save using Fallrim (just removing unused elements)

- I found these lines (SD has the Load Order number 89 for me)

[04/01/2018 - 09:10:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SDDA_DeathDreamworld to _SDDA_DeathDreamworld (891C61F4) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2018 - 09:10:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SDDA_BlackoutDreamworld to _SDDA_BlackoutDreamworld (891C61F5) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2018 - 09:10:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SDDA_BlackoutEnslavement to _SDDA_BlackoutEnslavement (891C51CB) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2018 - 09:10:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SDDA_BlackoutEnslavementCreature to _SDDA_BlackoutEnslavementCreature (891C61F2) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2018 - 09:10:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SDDA_BlackoutSpriggan to _SDDA_BlackoutSpriggan (891C61F3) because their base types do not match

And since it crashed on my (it seems to crash more often when I'm logging), I'll have to try again to see if I can actually try it again.

And yes, I'm using your beta with the same results.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just start a new game.

EDIT: Well, slept near the shrine, and it did the same thing. I decided to upload my log this time.

Although, that kinda brings me to my other question. I used the console to unlock the secret trapdoor because I couldn't find a way to get there legitimately and the quest journal seems to indicate that there's a trail of clues that leads me there. How do I legitimately starts the quest?

Papyrus.0.log

On 31.3.2018 at 3:49 AM, nightwolf said:

Is it safe to delete the SD+ tattoos? I have other tattoos installed that I would rather have applied when enslaved.

Is it safe: no...yes. It will produce errors in your log.

Is it harmful to your game: no. The error will be displayed in your log, if you use one. That´s all.

Can you switch the tattoos: yes.

Because I dislike the not well looking rose, I changed it to a more appropiate tattoo. Same to the slave marks from Sanguine... A godlike creature is only capable of doing scars? I beg your pardon... but no. A body tattoo should look like it is made by a godlike creature... I made a nice combination of tattoos. Newest idea: combine all slave marks and the final touch from sanguine will show the whole picture. First it should look like some random scars and the finishing touch... I´m still not satisfied...I´m not an artist :smiley:

Just keep in mind to go not overboard with your resolution of the .dds file. Depending on your screen resoultion 1024*1024 or 2048*2048 is more than good looking. Just think about: every overlay will take space in your graphic memory.

regards

Rogwar

skymil thanks in advance for your work and vision for this mod. This is not a proplem more of an obsevation I use (SLEEP TIGHT MOD) so a lot of not all the master will go to sleep under certain condition, while he /she is sleeping the 1 hour timer is running which is normally when my is trying to find a way to escape or sleeping because of INEED , no matter what you will lose one slave per hour.  was wondering if the counter could be tied to the master ai / sleep package so if he did sleep the counter would stop an resum when they awake .   

Seeing how I have yet to complete an enslavement(As in actually join an owner's faction), I was wondering how that is handled and whether or not it would be interesting to integrate some elements of UnTamed. Form a pack in some way or other so that the creature enslavement part of SD+ is more fleshed out. I suppose that'd require that mod's author's consent but their mod is practical and easy to use, hence my suggestion. The extra stuff could be stripped off, no need for shape shifting or birth, or altering resistances and creature levels. Just the core stuff, perhaps keep the added Shouts though. Kind of fun.

It happened again. I started with my master outside Falkreath. We were walking to Mistwatch(thankfully he avoided going through Helgen, which would have started the main quest for me), but at some camp outside Riverwood my owner stops and then he's stuck there. Is he supposed to do that? Waiting doesn't help and when I talk to him all he says is "Get on your knees dog" if he says anything at all. Praying doesn't help either, so that leaves restarting before enslavement. I'm tired of this mod now and how it never works as intended. Would be nice to get a little support on this from DeepBlueFrog though(if he's not too busy).

Looking out for that update you were talking about, but not excepting much. This mod needs a whole dedicated team to complete and fix all the bugs.

Papyrus.0.log

@nightwolf You'd best be advised to behave less the asshole when you post. 90% (at a guess) of the mods here don't work well with each other at any given time because they rely on voluntary event collusion, and authors update when they have the time, not when it's convenient for you.

Just one example of how it works: CCAS hands off to SD+ immediately. CCAS gets you the start, but SD+ then has to handle a start from another mod. That's probably on the bottom of DBF's (DeepBlueFrog) work order, given he's currently dedicated to finishing SD+ story, interaction, and SL Dialogues.

From Simple Slavery to this thread, you've spent far too much time demanding things. How about you actually contribute something? It's not nearly as easy as it looks. I have a mod I'm working on, and it's an absolute bitch. Care to tell me precisely how to link a dialogue condition from one NPC to another NPC who is a potential follower? No? You can't do that? You can't mod one bit? Well then... If you have nothing of real substance to contribute (and this generally requires months of mod validation in a load order, one at a time), then for the sake of the gods, stop nagging like a tool.

Note that it's entirely acceptable to say: Mod X doesn't cooperate with Mod Y and I have Z proof inside my load order A. Or that mod G doesn't work with mod H to produce result I, which mod H says it will. Here's my load order and papyrus log J: <Insert log here> My problem is G doesn't work with H because of I: listed here - ...

Criticism should be constructive, not demanding. In a modding community, those are mutually exclusive, not complimentary.

On 29/03/2018 at 5:20 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It’s a harmless glitch that should get cleared after you go back to Dreamworld.

or maybe Sanguine really likes you.

So far it didn't work, visiting the dreamworld just made one of the alicias follow me around as well. They tend to surround me and clap their hands, very strange. And in dungeons, they kill all enemies for me, which is nice, but makes it difficult to get enslaved. Would trying "resetai" on them help me?

5 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

@nightwolf You'd best be advised to behave less the asshole when you post. 90% (at a guess) of the mods here don't work well with each other at any given time because they rely on voluntary event collusion, and authors update when they have the time, not when it's convenient for you.

Just one example of how it works: CCAS hands off to SD+ immediately. CCAS gets you the start, but SD+ then has to handle a start from another mod. That's probably on the bottom of DBF's (DeepBlueFrog) work order, given he's currently dedicated to finishing SD+ story, interaction, and SL Dialogues.

From Simple Slavery to this thread, you've spent far too much time demanding things. How about you actually contribute something? It's not nearly as easy as it looks. I have a mod I'm working on, and it's an absolute bitch. Care to tell me precisely how to link a dialogue condition from one NPC to another NPC who is a potential follower? No? You can't do that? You can't mod one bit? Well then... If you have nothing of real substance to contribute (and this generally requires months of mod validation in a load order, one at a time), then for the sake of the gods, stop nagging like a tool.

Sorry about my attitude but it doesn't matter how I put it. I've posted three times in this thread without a reply. If the author can't help with it, at least he can say "Sorry, I can't help with that" so I know he's read my post at least. I saw him reply to other posts, so he's obviously been here and chose to ignore me. It's not much to ask of the author of a mod to explain in a few lines what's going on in a certain situation. At least what you told me is something. Some kind of response, even if it was much more rude than anything I've ever written. I should be grateful for that and move on.

As for modding, yes I know the CK and some mesh modeling, but learning scripting is on another level and that will probably take some time to learn. I have been thinking about it, but will I have a use for it anywhere else than Skyrim? A game that is slowly dying? I admire the people who do it and I appreciate all the work that has been put into this mod, but it seems to me that he made a car without wheels. You can sit in it, you can turn on the engine, but you can't go anywhere with it. Maybe this project was too ambitious? Maybe you're trying to add too many new things, when the focus should be getting the existing features to run properly? Like a working cage scenario. I was happy to hear that is being worked on. But anyway, people must be really tired of my nagging by now, so I will take my leave and stop bothering people.

I only choose to ignore a handful of people and you are not one of them. What feels like I a ignirijh you is usually that I am too busy to both work on my job, work on the mods and answer every single post on the forum. More often than not, I just can’t keep up with messages and I only answer those that can be answered quickly without deep investigations of the code.