Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

54 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It's likely not related, but the Captured Dreams esp file should be above (loaded before) Alternate Start in the load order. The only plug-in in that list that should follow Alternate Start is CCAS.

I'm also assuming since you have HDT plug-ins, you have HDT installed. In that case you can remove Ragdolls since HDT does the same thing and the two conflict.

It's doubtful doing those two things will fix SD+ but they will prevent other issues.

Thanks, but I don't think this has anything to do with SD+. I use Ragdolls since it is listed as requirement for XPMSE, which I have installed without activating the esp. And I put Captured dreams there because it's the only way to get LOOT to put it that far down automatically, there is no "Load as far down as possible, but before mod X" option. My current number one suspect is the Whiterun brothel thing, which apparently screwed up vanilla NPC behavior (innkeepers running around like chickens) in an earlier version, and I may have had that version installed when the SD+ problem showed up. But I have now uninstalled SD+, done a clean save and reinstalled the beta version, to see if I get the problem again.

18 hours ago, Brommer said:

Thanks, but I don't think this has anything to do with SD+. I use Ragdolls since it is listed as requirement for XPMSE, which I have installed without activating the esp. And I put Captured dreams there because it's the only way to get LOOT to put it that far down automatically, there is no "Load as far down as possible, but before mod X" option. My current number one suspect is the Whiterun brothel thing, which apparently screwed up vanilla NPC behavior (innkeepers running around like chickens) in an earlier version, and I may have had that version installed when the SD+ problem showed up. But I have now uninstalled SD+, done a clean save and reinstalled the beta version, to see if I get the problem again.

Regarding load order, that can be done manually if you're using MO by dragging the plug-in on the right side of the screen up or down. I'm not sure if that can be done with NMM or Wrye Bash. Normally LOOT puts Alternate Start and CCAS absolutely last last because of those mods' ini files telling it to do so.

AFAIK, ragdolls isn't a requirement for XPMSE. At least not if you have the All-in-One-HDT-Skinned-Mesh-Physics mod installed. That's just my preference since Ragdolls is rather script heavy for what it does.

EDIT: Okay, XPMSE does list Ragdolls as a prerequisite. But apparently it's not a "hard" prerequisite since it doesn't check for Ragdolls and works just fine as long as you have AIO HDT SMP (see above).

Slaverun would be problematic. Any mod that changes default NPC behavior is going to interfere with other mods that do the same.

I'm trying to enslave myself to a specific NPC. When I do my master always equips an Iron Collar on me. I must've tried a dozen or more times. I sometimes get Armbinders, sometimes a Yoke, or Leg Shackels. Those things vary but I always get an Iron Collar.

The problem is that the Iron Collar doesn't display on my character; it's invisible. It's probably because I'm playing as an Argonian male. Anyway, other collars display perfectly fine; I tested some by adding them via console. Also, if I enslave myself to other NPCs, they will put other collars on me, though I haven't tested if the other NPCs are insistent on a specific collar.

I have Devious Devices for Him and Beast Race Refits installed. Beast Race Refits has higher priority in MO it's esp loads after as well. Both have higher priority and load after all other DD mods.

I don't mind playing with this minor issue, but thought I'd put it out there anyway and any help is appreciated.

14 hours ago, Gornby said:

I'm trying to enslave myself to a specific NPC. When I do my master always equips an Iron Collar on me. I must've tried a dozen or more times. I sometimes get Armbinders, sometimes a Yoke, or Leg Shackels. Those things vary but I always get an Iron Collar.

The problem is that the Iron Collar doesn't display on my character; it's invisible. It's probably because I'm playing as an Argonian male. Anyway, other collars display perfectly fine; I tested some by adding them via console. Also, if I enslave myself to other NPCs, they will put other collars on me, though I haven't tested if the other NPCs are insistent on a specific collar.

I have Devious Devices for Him and Beast Race Refits installed. Beast Race Refits has higher priority in MO it's esp loads after as well. Both have higher priority and load after all other DD mods.

I don't mind playing with this minor issue, but thought I'd put it out there anyway and any help is appreciated.

Also try finding out which bodyslpt the iron collar is using , if it a pre-selected bodyslot being used by DEVIOUS DEVICES go to DD MCM under DEVICES UNDERNEATH (1) scoll down to BODY FULL (32)  IF THE IRON IS USING A SLOT RESERVED FOR A DEVIOUS DEVICE it will sometimes . well most of the time not show in game . I use this from the nexus to find armor an item bodyslot https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64976/

If they are using the same slot as a devious device change or set to none , I  always set them to none.

2 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Also try finding out which bodyslpt the iron collar is using , if it a pre-selected bodyslot being used by DEVIOUS DEVICES go to DD MCM under DEVICES UNDERNEATH (1) scoll down to BODY FULL (32)  IF THE IRON IS USING A SLOT RESERVED FOR A DEVIOUS DEVICE it will sometimes . well most of the time not show in game . I use this from the nexus to find armor an item bodyslot https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64976/

If they are using the same slot as a devious device change or set to none , I  always set them to none.

Thanks. I downloaded the mod but the Iron Collar doesn't even appear in the MCM. I loaded an earlier save to check that other things appear and they do but the Iron Collar doesn't appear to be in any of those slots.

EDIT:

I'm not experienced with making/editing mods but I thought I'd just remove the item from the game. I removed the Iron Collar record in the Devious Devices - Expansion esm with TES5Edit and it seems to have solved the problem.

Im not super sure where to ask about this but since this uses all the mods that might be the problem ill try here. Im not getting the ''mmmph'' sounds when I or a follower has a gag equipped. Im using all the newest stuff except zaz animations (still 7.0 i believe). Did I miss a small patch or something maybe? 

2 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

Im not super sure where to ask about this but since this uses all the mods that might be the problem ill try here. Im not getting the ''mmmph'' sounds when I or a follower has a gag equipped. Im using all the newest stuff except zaz animations (still 7.0 i believe). Did I miss a small patch or something maybe? 

I think you may need to look at a previous build of one of the Devious Equipment mods. I know this mod has yet to be updated to the newer version. I use Devious Devices -equip 343 as the newer ones have yet to be tested with this mod or the beta one.

2 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

If you're using the latest DD, then you may need to install gagsfx.

6 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

Check the ZaZ Animation Pack MCM, under General (it might be another section actually), there's some settings for Gag sounds. Check that those are all set properly. ZaZ 7.0 IS the latest version as far as I can tell. Regardless, I'm using 7.0 and I do get the gag sounds.

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I get the gag sounds and I never had to install that. It might work (i haven't looked at gagsfx) but it shouldn't be necessary.

8 hours ago, Gornby said:
15 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

Check the ZaZ Animation Pack MCM, under General (it might be another section actually), there's some settings for Gag sounds. Check that those are all set properly. ZaZ 7.0 IS the latest version as far as I can tell. Regardless, I'm using 7.0 and I do get the gag sounds.

12 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I get the gag sounds and I never had to install that. It might work (i haven't looked at gagsfx) but it shouldn't be necessary.

It became more necessary when DD4 removed the zaz animation pack keywords and dependency from it's items. So Zap isn't handling the gag sounds anymore.

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

It became more necessary when DD4 removed the zaz animation pack keywords and dependency from it's items. So Zap isn't handling the gag sounds anymore.

It's worth getting Gagsfx, regardless

I had completely missed this before seeing LazyBoot mention it a couple of days ago, and it's really very good

So Thanks @LazyBoot :smile:

15 minutes ago, kralgar1 said:

ya you might need to save and reload or maybe there is an option to scan for mods in the Death alternative menu

Oh and thanks telling me about gagsfx peeps! Thats what i was missing :smiley:

yeah i just found a scan options in da's mcm and was about to delete my post,until i tried the scan it was worded in a way that made me think it would start some quest,morale of this is dont try and fix problems when really tired :tongue:

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

yeah i just found a scan options in da's mcm and was about to delete my post,until i tried the scan it was worded in a way that made me think it would start some quest,morale of this is dont try and fix problems when really tired :tongue:

I found this button yesterday and I been playing with DA and Defeat for a few months now. Kept wondering why am I dying and not going to the Dreamworld?

So I scanned the DA quests and activated them all and still didn't get sent to the Dreamworld when I died. I guess my probability was set too low still for this to happen. Even had Honningbrew Mead on me as well just in case.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Talk to Sanguine... he should have more dialogues after you bring him a drink and ask him to release you.

I'm running SDPLus361 and having some issues. The immediate one is this one. I have been brought to the Dreamworld and I can not leave. I have gotten some Truth unlocks from the Alicia's, but I can't do anything else. When I talk to Sanguine there is an option to get him a drink, but when I select that option he turns it down saying how he was real mead. I've looted all the food and drinks in the Dream World and the Strange Cave, but I can't give him any. I've also exhausted his other dialogue options and he refuses to let me leave. Right now my character is stuck and I am wondering what to do?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

On 4/15/2018 at 9:24 PM, Paradox_of_Theseus said:

I'm running SDPLus361 and having some issues. The immediate one is this one. I have been brought to the Dreamworld and I can not leave. I have gotten some Truth unlocks from the Alicia's, but I can't do anything else. When I talk to Sanguine there is an option to get him a drink, but when I select that option he turns it down saying how he was real mead. I've looted all the food and drinks in the Dream World and the Strange Cave, but I can't give him any. I've also exhausted his other dialogue options and he refuses to let me leave. Right now my character is stuck and I am wondering what to do?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Make sure you only have honningbrew mead in the inventory otherwise the game will pick a random one by the looks of it. Or the first alphabetical one in the list. This may also include wine as well. 

There are 7 bottle of honningbrew in the barrel near Caxcio (Imperial guy in the cage.)

Crassius Curio :smile:

And I made a note to add a dialogue with him to give you a bottle in case you already looted them before you got to that part of the quest.

For now, the only solution is to add a bottle in the console.

Okay so I'm having a problem that's starting to tick me off with the Spriggan quest. I finished it through and got all the roots removed but I still have this green ball (see picture) at my feet that's really starting to get on my nerve. Tried the Devious Device removal thing from MCM and looked through SD+ settings, even reinstalled it entirely and this thing just won't go away. I don't have any spriggan related effects and it's been days in game now, any ideas?

Capture.PNG

13 hours ago, xeal209 said:

Okay so I'm having a problem that's starting to tick me off with the Spriggan quest. I finished it through and got all the roots removed but I still have this green ball (see picture) at my feet that's really starting to get on my nerve. Tried the Devious Device removal thing from MCM and looked through SD+ settings, even reinstalled it entirely and this thing just won't go away. I don't have any spriggan related effects and it's been days in game now, any ideas?

Capture.PNG

Might be just a visual effect. Try opening the console and disabling it.

Getting back to this nifty mod...is there a guide for this whole Dreamworld questline? I'm at the "Accept your fate...maybe the other Alicias will know?" portion, but I've exhausted every dialogue option for everyone in that area without any progress. There's also a "Discover clues about your fate in Haelga's House" line, but I'm not sure what I can do there.  Can anyone offer a hint?

12 hours ago, xeal209 said:

What's the command for that if you know? Because I sure in hell don't lol.

You click on the effect, and the command is "disable". Also you might wanna make sure that you clicked the right thing and not some random fog effect that just happened to be there.