Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hey, I launch a new game and still "Sanguine's watching" problem. The quest is selected and the status show "Uninstall options" there are no crash, no other bugs in the differents mods.

Load order pb ? Thanks.

That is normal.

No problem there.

The main quests start automatically and 'Sanguine is watching' should be displayed when the mod starts.

I think there is a conflict between this and alternate start, every time I start the game with alternate start, the kneeling and crawling wont works. but if i start the game by "coc qasmoke" then it works immediately.

Edit: when start with alternate start, this function works fine after an enslavement.(except the kneeling animation is different)

I'm using LAL and I could kneel and crawl in the starting cell. So there is something you did, or the way you started the game, that is somehow creating some issues. I usually start a new game by enabling the mods incrementally, by batches, so that each batch can properly initialize and allow me to detect a glaring issue more easily.

When exactly is the join option supposed to show up for falmer? Or is that not implemented yet? 

I have the options in MCM to set up so that join becomes available after 3 days. It's been 8. I have Overall Disposition set to 5, his disposition is 6. My slavery level is 4. Shouldn't the conditions for joining be met? The option doesn't appear under [cower] and the falmer hasn't asked me yet (are they supposed to?)

I'm using 3.5.4 at the moment, and there's nothing in the changelog since then that says anything about this being a bug or being fixed.

EDIT: Also I can see in the console that _SD_const_demerits_join = -60.00. Also, _SD_demerits = 0. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, just FYI

There is no option to join Falmers, nor there is any plan to do so.

Creature masters are a one way trip. 

They can eventually tire of you and dump you somewhere, but that's about it.

Just before I make a bad install. This mod don't need DA anymore right ? Thank you.

DA is recommended but not required anymore.

Hi skyrimll, I've been testing the slave training part of the game (v3.5.8) with about 12 to 13 npc's, and thought I'll share a few issues in case you may want to include these fixes in the next release. You may be aware of some of these already.

-  level 1, first day, end of day, "failed your daily task" always comes up, tried doing everything, food/no food, gold/no gold, sex, beat. PC gets a beating. Message in upper left corner will show daily task complete 600+%.

- owner task "wants you to themselves" always fails at the end of day no matter what you do. PC is alone in a house with the owner, upper left corner shows task complete 600+%. PC gets a beating.

That sounds off. I will check it out.

- the info box at the start of a new day, message at the bottom "mainly defiant 0" hasn't changed throughout the game. Seems to be stuck.

Are you selecting 'Submit' or 'Resist' when the popups appear? If you select Resit to skip the animation, that will count towards Defiance.

- at the beginning with the first couple of npc's as owners, the PC always received DD gear. Later on the PC only gets Zaz cuffs and collars. The game still considers the cuffs as armbinders.

Cuffs *are* armbinders in the sense of Devious Devices. Selection of the gear is race based. The same master should always give you the same type of gear. If you are attacked by another race of NPC, you may end up with different gear.

- there seems to be a lot of issues with calling up animations, call one- play another, overlaps etc. For instance at the end of day if you're in a sex scene and message shows "failed your daily task" the whipping and sex scenes play at the same time. (there are no problems with calling animations from other mods)

- game often crashes at the end of a whipping scene.

Game engine and script lag issues. Not much I can do there.

- one day the PC may have 80 allowance points, the next day it may only show 11.

Allowance points are recalculated every day and adjusted to your overall behavior. Treat that as your master chaning his mind and ignoring your hard work.

- shouldn't call an oral when the PC is wearing a gag.

Do you have the Bound animation filter turned ON in Devious Devices?

- regarding owner profiles, all npc's tested wanted only food or valuables. Not one asked for sex or beatings.

They don't ask for sex or beatings as tasks but they always expect a certain number every day.

There are more, mainly minor issues but I saw your list of things to do and I don't envy your work load. Does the line "You sure know your way around collars and chains..." have any significance or is it just generic copy? Seems to come up a lot and it's bugging me.  :)

That means you have reached a certain slavery level. That's about it.

Oh, and btw. female Sanguine needs a strap on. 

Many mods I don't know there .. maybe look into Balanced magic? Équiped invisible spells can count as weapons.

Also, drop zzEstrus if you are using Estrus chaurus+. It only needs the files from the original Estrus. Not the ESP.

Ok gonna do it. And try without Balanced Magic :)

Non need to disable balanced magic.. instead read its download page and see if there is any mention of invisible spell or weapons.

Disabling things randomly to test things out creates more problems than it solves

Hi,

I've read everything but I don't see any unarmed damage

(if you want to check : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2275/?)

And I used your mod with balanced magic and i've never had any problem.

I have absolutely no idea which mod cause this...

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for help but I'm having trouble getting it to work along with Death Alternative and Defeat. Defeat triggers on bleedout but after the blackout I just get kicked out of the dungeon and get the Robbed Quest. I have SD+ with the highest chance to trigger as well.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for help but I'm having trouble getting it to work along with Death Alternative and Defeat. Defeat triggers on bleedout but after the blackout I just get kicked out of the dungeon and get the Robbed Quest. I have SD+ with the highest chance to trigger as well.

Coming from an aggregation of tips, mainly given by jfraser. (praise him!)

In the Defeat MCM, set the DA setting to 100%. Set defeat as the only bleedout option in DA. SD+ does not have its own defeat scenario, so you don't have to worry about that. I'd also disable all the venues to get defeated through Defeat and leave DA handle the bleedout mechanics.

There are I think a few settings on DA's first MCM page that can improve the transition into post-blackout scenes including Simple Slavery:

• Set Perc. Health Threshold to 10% or 15%
  • Use Bleedout or None animations setting, not Ragdoll
  • Set Percentage Large Hit to at least 500% (which eliminates getting one-shot killed)
  • Increase Blackout Real Time Lapse to 5s or more, this will give complex scenarios like SD+ more time to run their scripts if your system is already running at or beyond capacity
  • And of course don't forget to register your blackout scenarios in DA after starting the new game or adding a new mod with DA scenarios

I think there is a conflict between this and alternate start, every time I start the game with alternate start, the kneeling and crawling wont works. but if i start the game by "coc qasmoke" then it works immediately.

Edit: when start with alternate start, this function works fine after an enslavement.(except the kneeling animation is different)

I'm using LAL and I could kneel and crawl in the starting cell. So there is something you did, or the way you started the game, that is somehow creating some issues. I usually start a new game by enabling the mods incrementally, by batches, so that each batch can properly initialize and allow me to detect a glaring issue more easily.

Thanks for the information, I start the game with all the mods enabled.

I'll try your method then...

Coming from an aggregation of tips, mainly given by jfraser. (praise him!)

In the Defeat MCM, set the DA setting to 100%. Set defeat as the only bleedout option in DA. SD+ does not have its own defeat scenario, so you don't have to worry about that. I'd also disable all the venues to get defeated through Defeat and leave DA handle the bleedout mechanics.

There are I think a few settings on DA's first MCM page that can improve the transition into post-blackout scenes including Simple Slavery:

• Set Perc. Health Threshold to 10% or 15%
  • Use Bleedout or None animations setting, not Ragdoll
  • Set Percentage Large Hit to at least 500% (which eliminates getting one-shot killed)
  • Increase Blackout Real Time Lapse to 5s or more, this will give complex scenarios like SD+ more time to run their scripts if your system is already running at or beyond capacity
  • And of course don't forget to register your blackout scenarios in DA after starting the new game or adding a new mod with DA scenarios
add to that, make sure you have set DA to fire 100% of the time in Defeat's mcm, and that defeat is the only option checked in da's bleedout section. Sounds like defeat isn't releasing to da.

Literally the first two sentences of my quote :P

---

I have tried devious training with SD+, and the conclusion is quite nasty. I either have a game in a broken state or DT introduce too much script latency for the two mods to work properly together. At least if the intent is to play an immersive game.

so it is! My brain only registered the bullet points. Too early in the morning! XD

I have tried devious training with SD+, and the conclusion is quite nasty. I either have a game in a broken state or DT introduce too much script latency for the two mods to work properly together. At least if the intent is to play an immersive game.

Too bad... I've been thinking about trying it out. I've got enough problems without adding more script load. :(

Hi skyrimll, I've been testing the slave training part of the game (v3.5.8) with about 12 to 13 npc's, and thought I'll share a few issues in case you may want to include these fixes in the next release. You may be aware of some of these already.

- the info box at the start of a new day, message at the bottom "mainly defiant 0" hasn't changed throughout the game. Seems to be stuck.

Are you selecting 'Submit' or 'Resist' when the popups appear? If you select Resit to skip the animation, that will count towards Defiance.

I've been selecting 'submit' 90% of the time because 'resist' can lead to whipping which can lead to ctd. (I got into the habit of saving the game before I insult the owner)  :) 

- at the beginning with the first couple of npc's as owners, the PC always received DD gear. Later on the PC only gets Zaz cuffs and collars. The game still considers the cuffs as armbinders.

Cuffs *are* armbinders in the sense of Devious Devices. Selection of the gear is race based. The same master should always give you the same type of gear. If you are attacked by another race of NPC, you may end up with different gear.

My first owner was Lydia and I received DD stuff. Later in the game when I re-enlisted with her I only got Zaz. Most of my owners have been Nords.

- there seems to be a lot of issues with calling up animations, call one- play another, overlaps etc. For instance at the end of day if you're in a sex scene and message shows "failed your daily task" the whipping and sex scenes play at the same time. (there are no problems with calling animations from other mods)

- game often crashes at the end of a whipping scene.

Game engine and script lag issues. Not much I can do there.

Script lag, maybe as far as ctd at the end of whipping. But there's definitely something screwy with loading animations. Message from SexLab might read: 'playing Mitos...' then change to "playing Aarok...' and you might end up with Zyn. Or it may go into an endless selection of 'Skull fuck' that repeats over and over and you can;t change it with the 'O' key. Only happens with SD+.

- shouldn't call an oral when the PC is wearing a gag.

Do you have the Bound animation filter turned ON in Devious Devices?

You're right, I did have it turned on.

- regarding owner profiles, all npc's tested wanted only food or valuables. Not one asked for sex or beatings.

They don't ask for sex or beatings as tasks but they always expect a certain number every day.

It's only because I've read the pdf document on owner personality types. All owners seem to have the same profile, for instance I have yet to meet a sadist. Looking for clues in what they say but they all say the same things. Might there be some console settings that would alter the personality of an owner NPC (morality, aggression... etc.)?

Too bad... I've been thinking about trying it out. I've got enough problems without adding more script load. :(

That's been my experience too. But don't be discouraged, CC, DT seems to work very well indeed in a lighter mod environment in my tests and it is a fun experience. The sound effects are particularly nice. I just suppose it is not an ideal match for heavy load orders (there's some activity in the log all the time) or if one has papyrus latency critical things running like CD, the enslavement through combat defeat into SD+, or for that matter the vanilla civil war.

I used to have that error a year ago. Wasn't it fixed?

I have a fix for the people not able to kneel/crawl before being enslaved: install sanguine independently than the other mods. My that I mean first you install the requirements, load a game and save. Then activate SD+, load your game and let the mod install before saving. Letting each mod install and initialize properly is a good idea.

This should probably go into a Q&A :P

there is a problem with other slavery mods : SD+ don't recognize the player is already a slave, and enslave more...

For example, In tid player is tagged as slave and naked. If you run SD+, a falmer will jump on you and enslave you as SD+ slave...

That's how it should work.

Falmers (or other creatures) can try to enslave you.

It is up to the player to accept being enslaved or not.

If enslavement is happening directly, without a popup menu, then there is a but I need to fix.

there is a problem with other slavery mods : SD+ don't recognize the player is already a slave, and enslave more...

For example, In tid player is tagged as slave and naked. If you run SD+, a falmer will jump on you and enslave you as SD+ slave...

That's how it should work.

Falmers (or other creatures) can try to enslave you.

It is up to the player to accept being enslaved or not.

If enslavement is happening directly, without a popup menu, then there is a but I need to fix.

Major problem is player is already a slave... so, why the falmer is tryting to enslaving it ?