Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

So I checked the FAQ thing you've got and I want to know how soon we'll get to see a feature such as the master being a follower. Or perhaps a lighter version, such as the master tasking a level 6/7 slave to go adventuring and bring back a set amount of money within the week? I'd be really interested in seeing some more permanent/persistent consequences of losing a fight and not getting out of enslavement

"The wracking pain fades away into cool darkness" - I don't think this is from SD+

CTD or infinite load are common issues with a lot of script heavy mods.

A workaround is to use Live Another Life, start a game in the cell after the player character creation stage and save is manually (open the console and type 'save cleansave').

Then each time you launch the game for the first time, load that 'cleansave' first and then, load your normal save game.

The cleansave will initialize the game engine and avoid most infinite load issues.

Yeah, idk what it was from then, though I did a script cleaning via a save editor, and it seems to be working now. Thanks though!

Edit: From what I've seen, SD+ works for some captors (I tested with a wolf and that worked) but when I get defeated by bandits it displays the wracking pain quote (and still crashed). Could this possibly be Simple Slavery? It's the only other mod I could think of that would do something like this, and so far I haven't seen it really do anything. If it's the source of my problems, I'd rather get rid of it.

"The wracking pain fades away into cool darkness" - I don't think this is from SD+

A workaround is to use Live Another Life, start a game in the cell after the player character creation stage and save is manually (open the console and type 'save cleansave').

Then each time you launch the game for the first time, load that 'cleansave' first and then, load your normal save game.

The cleansave will initialize the game engine and avoid most infinite load issues.

Yeah, idk what it was from then, though I did a script cleaning via a save editor, and it seems to be working now. Thanks though!

Edit: From what I've seen, SD+ works for some captors (I tested with a wolf and that worked) but when I get defeated by bandits it displays the wracking pain quote (and still crashed). Could this possibly be Simple Slavery? It's the only other mod I could think of that would do something like this, and so far I haven't seen it really do anything. If it's the source of my problems, I'd rather get rid of it.

Sharing an error log after CTD would be the next step.

that is from simple slavery, which explains why SD isn't starting for you - DA is trying to send you to SS. Now why THAT'S not working is another question. What version do you have?

I had an issue where my character was wearing Cursed Loot's (DDi?) "Bondage Mittens" when she got enslaved. My character was teleported to a new location, where I immediately got the message indicating that you get the master's key but it disintegrates, and at the same time I got a message saying that you drop the key because of the bondage mittens and it landed on the ground. 

After that, even using Curesed Loot's "Free Me" command and then "removeallitems" wouldn't get rid of the arm cuffs. They'd keep appearing on my character.

I already sorted through the Papyrus logs, didn't see anything that stood out, albiet there was tons of Cursed Loot and Beeing Female, and due to my luck I haven't gotten a CTD while logging, only infinite loads, so it ends when I force stop Skyrim, not when something causes it to crash.

that is from simple slavery, which explains why SD isn't starting for you - DA is trying to send you to SS. Now why THAT'S not working is another question. What version do you have?

My SD+ is 3.5.8, Defeat is 5.3.5, SS is base 4.72 (with Defeat 5.3.5 patch and Walk To Update). I'll try reinstalls and messing with MCM in a little bit.

EDIT: Just noticed that I don't have the SS Extension, though I don't know what it does, or if it would fix anything.

I already sorted through the Papyrus logs, didn't see anything that stood out, albiet there was tons of Cursed Loot and Beeing Female, and due to my luck I haven't gotten a CTD while logging, only infinite loads, so it ends when I force stop Skyrim, not when something causes it to crash.

My SD+ is 3.5.8, Defeat is 5.3.5, SS is base 4.72 (with Defeat 5.3.5 patch and Walk To Update). I'll try reinstalls and messing with MCM in a little bit.

EDIT: Just noticed that I don't have the SS Extension, though I don't know what it does, or if it would fix anything.

the extension is the same thing as the walk to update

Yeah, I forgot. Anyway, tried reinstalling, tried to make it that only DAYMOYL would handle Simple Slavery, and nothing worked. (Though I suppose this is a SS problem, not SD+, thanks for the help!)

EDIT: Now I understand even less: I uninstalled Simple Slavery, and now when DA fades to black, it decides that there are no options but to actually kill my character - I have it set to 0 weight in actual death, 99 weight in SD+, but it still won't make my character a slave to bandits specifically, though I think wolves still works.

Yeah, I forgot. Anyway, tried reinstalling, tried to make it that only DAYMOYL would handle Simple Slavery, and nothing worked. (Though I suppose this is a SS problem, not SD+, thanks for the help!)
what happens upon blackout, specifically?

What happens is that on blackout (to bandits, idk about anything else) my character dies, reload previous save. Maybe it's DA's fault? I have DA 7.0.1, though if there are any additional patches for it, I don't have them.

What happens is that on blackout (to bandits, idk about anything else) my character dies, reload previous save. Maybe it's DA's fault? I have DA 7.0.1, though if there are any additional patches for it, I don't have them.
I thought you said it flashed the "you black out" phrase.

I thought you said it flashed the "you black out" phrase.

Actually, I've don't ever recall seeing a "You black out", and since I uninstalled SS for now, I don't get any messages. I used to get the "wracking pain" message from SS, but the only real message I get from DA is "DA Ready"

I know this has probably been answered, but I'm not going to go threw 703 pages. 

How do I get the enslavement going? I have it installed and it says he's watching me. I have finished A Night To Remember and then nothing. What do I need to do to get enslaved?

Please and thank you!

Works like a charm :-) Exept one thing, my gear is gone. My dumbass master (a bandit) decided to fire his bow iside a empire camp and hit a legionaire. Needless to say he was killed. When i went over to loot him he was empty. All my gear gone. I loaded an earlyer save and this time my master was killed by wolfs, again his body was empty. Loosing all my gear for ever is a bit to harsh for my taste, lol.

I know this has probably been answered, but I'm not going to go threw 703 pages.

How do I get the enslavement going? I have it installed and it says he's watching me. I have finished A Night To Remember and then nothing. What do I need to do to get enslaved?

Please and thank you!

get defeated in combat.

Works like a charm :-) Exept one thing, my gear is gone. My dumbass master (a bandit) decided to fire his bow iside a empire camp and hit a legionaire. Needless to say he was killed. When i went over to loot him he was empty. All my gear gone. I loaded an earlyer save and this time my master was killed by wolfs, again his body was empty. Loosing all my gear for ever is a bit to harsh for my taste, lol.

your stuff is in a chest in sanguine's realm. You'll go there after sleeping for the first time after you are no longer enslaved.

Please and thank you!

get defeated in combat.

your stuff is in a chest in sanguine's realm. You'll go there after sleeping for the first time after you are no longer enslaved.

Thanks man (or woman, lol) All i needed to know. Now I can rest :-D

I do have to say though, Something have to be done to the enslavement bit, cos Nothing happens. I mean, at all. Unless the player instigate it by dialogue. Spent one whole day outide the thalmor embassy with one imperial soldier (my master, pah! ) nothing happend, unless i spoke to him. Then we moved down to Katals farm. Again, nothing. And so it went on. After sitting on my hands for an hour, i just killed the motherfucker with the console, got my gear and left. ( whitch is a bit strange, since i thought you had to go to the dreamworld to get your gear) It has to be more than this? Right? I got to the dreamworld after sleeping and all that but that is not what im talking about here. The initial enslavement has to invole more than just standing on your knees for whatever how long. Dont get me wrong. Love the idea and the amount of work that must have been put into this mod to get it up and going, is beyond me, but, the surrender and subsequently enslavement is, to be honest, a bit lame. 

I would love to see some more action is what im trying to say really. Just to say this one more time, I love the idea (covering my own ass here, lol) And I would very much see it expanded. Keep it up.

Best regard

M. Steiner.

Please and thank you!

get defeated in combat.

Thank you!

I do have to say though, Something have to be done to the enslavement bit, cos Nothing happens. I mean, at all. Unless the player instigate it by dialogue. Spent one whole day outide the thalmor embassy with one imperial soldier (my master, pah! ) nothing happend, unless i spoke to him. Then we moved down to Katals farm. Again, nothing. And so it went on. After sitting on my hands for an hour, i just killed the motherfucker with the console, got my gear and left. ( whitch is a bit strange, since i thought you had to go to the dreamworld to get your gear) It has to be more than this? Right? I got to the dreamworld after sleeping and all that but that is not what im talking about here. The initial enslavement has to invole more than just standing on your knees for whatever how long. Dont get me wrong. Love the idea and the amount of work that must have been put into this mod to get it up and going, is beyond me, but, the surrender and subsequently enslavement is, to be honest, a bit lame. 

I would love to see some more action is what im trying to say really. Just to say this one more time, I love the idea (covering my own ass here, lol) And I would very much see it expanded. Keep it up.

Best regard

M. Steiner.

I completely agree, and I would be working on more quests and tasks for the player to do if I didn't have to do things like RL work, or waste a whole month of spare time dicking around after ghost problems with stuck dialogues for creature masters.

Things are evolving slowly and I would be happy to invite you to our beta testing thread if you are interested in trying out new features while they are being developed. 

Best regard

M. Steiner.

there are more things in the works to add more things to do.

The biggest problem with the implementation of an immersive slavery mod is that slavery is, in reality, kinda boring. it's hard to make mods that can keep things interesting over time.

SD tries to fix this by giving you things the master wants from you each day, such as food and sex. Maria Eden forces you into prostitution. The most immersive slavery mod is Slaves of Tamriel, except, alas, it was never finished.

Anyway. We're working on making being Enslaved better.

Also, your gear stays on your master if you're close by when he dies. Otherwise it goes to sanguine's realm.

That's the main point really.

Enslavement by itself is repetitive and constraining.

Mods like Captured Dream go fo more tasks, storytelling with unique locations and NPCs. That allows better actions and backstory at the cost of replay value.

Mods like SD+ try to be generic and applicable to (almost) any NPC, including friends and followers. But that comes at the cost of less storytelling and more repetitive tasks.

I have ideas to fix that but it will take time.

Eventually, I am hoping to develop template quests based on the location or some factions, to add tasks that are more in line with the player's situation and increase interest but I am not there yet. I would like to do things like having your master ask you to rob or kill an NPC for him if they are a bandit, or entertain x number of soldiers if you are a slave to the Legion, or bring food naked and dance for your Jarl if you are owned by one, or have you go and collect chaurus eggs or mushrooms if your master is a falmer.

So I was busy and didn't reply to your reply.
I'll give you a run down on what happened just in case you forgot because you mentioned you are quite busy these days.
I complained my character has way too many choices, you said it is impossible to rework it because you have put way too much work into this, and currently you are weeding out a huge number of bugs in SD.

Well, I didn't say I want all those choices gone, but I want these choices to be available later, not instantly. Because right now, my character despite being the one who got beaten, her stuff stolen, stripped naked (which is optional now) & tied up, is the one bossing & yelling at the dude who beat her "Hey, I want to do this. Hey, I want to do that" right from the start & the guy was just sitting there, minding his business. Shouldn't the dude be the one bossing or doing things to her? You have the merit point system now. How about making it so that "You need x amount of points in order to ask your master for x" and you get points by submitting yourself to your master abuses or completing his demands. Since this version seems to emphasizes more on your char. stealing and cooking, it looks like your char. should be allowed to walk around without getting her arms tied up. Not only it is more believable than my char. can grab things with her breasts & shove it up her ass, but the scripts in these bindings actually stops my character from cooking or doing potions assuming the hole my char. is in has any of those things.
Assuming my char will become a permanent or made to join her master at slavery level 6 which is the 6th day of her enslavement if she's being his good girl. How about making my character able to ask for things on the 3rd or 4th day? If she make her master happy enough, more options will be available to her. And so on the 1st or 2nd day, she can't talk because none of them will listen to her and will just abuses her for even trying to speak to anyone of them. If she lets them abuses her, she gets some points, if not, she loses some points. If her points goes way too low, bad things happen, I'll let you come up with those bad things.

Because right now, my char. just has way too many controls on her fate without even needing to work for it.

Right, the idea here is to create a situation where your character wants or needs to request stuff. Not because you, the player, have to, but because if you aren't subservient and proactive towards your master needs, your character would get punished and taught how a slave should behave (correct me if I'm wrong). Ideally, if your line of actions and general behavior do not line up with your master's ideal, you would get categorized as "bad product" and sold off.

If done properly, the player would get the impression that he or she is doing all the work when in fact it's the master giving you an incentive to do that shit for him. Owners can have different needs too, they can be greedy, sadistic or even romantic. Which means the player will need to figure out what needs to be done to please their owner and if they want to please them at all. The busy work is a bit in the background, like a smokescreen.

Did some more testing, not sure what to think: I was able to get captured by a wolf once, but every time I have tried on a bandit, DA kills my character, even though I set it to only kill my character if there is no other option. I have tried to surrender, it says

"[sD] Entering surrender state"

followed by either

"[sD] Surrender to crosshair target"

or

"[sD] Surrender to crosshair target"

It then does nothing, the enemies keep attacking, I remain in control of my character, the only change is that my I sheath my weapon upon trying.

I'd like to use this mod but I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

For the "more content": I've asked several times if the quests mentioned in the MCM are actually avaivable and how they are triggered, sadly i got no answer except "Not at all" which can't be exactly true. Once i've managed to get at least "Gold for the wicked" started. This was, after traveling with my master for ages, i've run towards the Bannered Mare and teleported him to me every few steps, actually just to get into a more populated area. In there the quest started.

If important: it was the master you get if you finish the wolfclub and have SD+ installed. This idiot never made it to any place where i could meet somebody else than some wolves. We traveled half the way from Windhelm to Rifton, then he stopped for a while and turned around.)

I couldn't reproduce that, though, i guess there are more conditions than just "be in a tavern". I'm not exactly sure if checking the code for quests in there and their triggers is less work than creating new quests, but... it might be a chance. Slight changes to the triggers (or maybe even just knowing them) might already give us some stuff that we're missing. :)

Beside that, i just read the change log:

• Added: Remove Frostfall addon - Move SD compatibility into SexLab Warmbodies patch

• Added: Frostfall - Improve compatibility with spriggan armor

Sounds a bit weird to me to add and remove frostfall stuff in the same update?

bug + workaround: sometimes i can't chose a dialogue option with my owner. It's there, i can move the mouse to highlight a different one, but neither clicking nor hitting enter does anything. I had this with earlier versions & different masters and thought it's because of script lag or something, but this time my game is pretty light, i doesn't have much more than the requirements installed.

This time it happened with the giant owner from CCS dev version.

-Workaround: save & load fixed it.