Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I'm using CCAS, and I try choosing the enslaved with SD+ (enslaved by troll, bear, etc.), but I keep getting CTD. 

Also, though I'm not sure it's a problem with your mod, when I choose the chaurus option, everyone aggros me and I die. 

Any help?

I'm using CCAS, and I try choosing the enslaved with SD+ (enslaved by troll, bear, etc.), but I keep getting CTD. 

Also, though I'm not sure it's a problem with your mod, when I choose the chaurus option, everyone aggros me and I die. 

Any help?

A crash log may (or may not, honestly) help in figuring out where your CTD is coming from.

Amazing mod, it's really great. I have some suggestions though:

-add a option to retrieve your gear instantly as i lost my beautiful aetherial crown, precious dragonbone mace, stylish (and rare for my pc's level) daedric armor and pretty much everything else.

-add some stuff to do if enslaved by a jarl. It'd be great to do some tasks for Ulfric Stormcloak, like delivering messages to his allies while chained or fetching his mead or whatever.

-perhaps if you really got a lot of time left you could add some slavery traps, like a cage with a rare sword inside and when you go and grab it you get trapped and enslaved. I'd love to see that.

-perhaps even an orc stronghold slavery mode quest, like having to mine or hunt, but if you don't reach the quota you get locked in a cage or whatever, you name it.

These were only suggestions, once again I love your mod and I look forward to see it grow. It truly is a great mod.

There is a task system being worked on, so #2 and #4 are being covered.

The loss of equipment is intended. The equipment isn't truly lost, but stored in sanguine realm. You may be able to retrieve your stuff when visiting it. The idea is that sanguine is slowly breaking the dragonborn to slavery or something like that.

For #3 you may want to take a look at deviously cursed loot.

Great mod, thank you for all the work you have put into it.

What kind of tasks are you planning to add? I read back a few pages and liked a lot of the suggestions. Having to work for your master will be nice. I got a little bored just grabbing stuff sitting around for the master. I've got the newest version installed but yet to get inslaved so yet to see the tasks.

As you add to the tasks would it be possible to have some quest like? I could see something like the blacksmith tutorial being used if the master wants you to make something. Is there a way for the master to know if there is a anvil, enchanting table, or potion table close to them?

I would think it cool if your skills could be checked and if high enough be told to make potions, weapons, or to go enchant something for your master (be given an item to buff then give back).

Lol just thoughts. Regardless really like the mod. It makes Skyrim so much more interesting lol

I'm playing version 3.5.8 and just wondering, does it ever get to a point in slavery level 6 when the master will follow the PC sub so that you could actually do some questing.

Also, are the whipping scenes totally gone from level 6? I don't see any options to trigger it in the dialogue branch.

Thanks Skyrimll, and I'm really enjoying the mod.

Hi Skyrimll, there's something screwy with the slavery leveling system. (v3.5.8) Here's what happens:

Message:  Owner removed from master faction - you're free (collar removed)

Owner comes and whips the PC.

Doesn't seem right. If I re-enlist with the master all stats are reset to beginning- disposition -10 etc.

Hi Skyrimll. For a long time now I've been searching for a simple 'dom follower' mod, one with few bells and whistles, no restrictions, no demands for money, total freedom to explore. Just a dominant follower who would make the occasional demand from the PC for sex and punishments. Reading the forums it seems like a lot of people would be interested in this.

SD+ is about the only mod that I've found that has the mechanics already set up to be able to do this, with hopefully very little in the way of additional work. This is what I'm thinking:

When the PC reaches level 6 with a master the PC is totally committed to that npc. Once freed from that master the PC could recruit him/her as a follower. (EFF, AFT if the npc is not already set up with a follower package.) Once that master is following and the PC equips any collar the dom/sub dialogue branch becomes available. This in fact is already happening in a way. PC is free and wearing a collar the former master's first words are "Did you really think you could go free without me" (99% of the times and it keeps repeating) Submit and you're back to training, resisting leads to sex. The PC can even be whipped if 'thrown to the ground lustfully' and they resist. (it's rare, most of the time they just get stripped and nothing happens) 

I suggest we take out the line "Did you really think..." but only after level 6 has been reached with that master. It's not needed, the PC is already committed why would they go back for more training. Give the master some dialogue to be able to demand sex, whippings and punishment from the PC. (timed, could be configurable in MCM) Allow the PC to ask for sex, whippings and punishments from the master (again, only when wearing a collar) and ZAP we could have a perfect dominant follower.  :D

Oh yeah, last word: PLEASE

As for the Falmer enslavement thing, it might be nice if they would feed you some kind of addictive fungus, like the Dwemer did to them. That way the Dragonborn would be more dependent on her master. Torture devices and punishment are things I see as typically Falmer enslavement, like being locked in cages, entirely chained (legs, arms, collar, gag, maybe even blindfold), pillory, yoke, name it.

I'd also like to see something linked to Molag Bal, like a group of MB Cultists hunting you down trying to capture you and bring you to a huge slavery paradise. I don't really have any ideas on this one, just small thoughts. It seems to fit though as Molag Bal is the Lord of Dominance. Maybe like some crazy cult trying to enslave major female characters, be it existing ones or completely new. If it's okay to use existing ones, you might use Elisief, Delphine, Frea, Female Jarls, Irileth, one of the Black Briars (Ingun?), Rikke, Sapphire or even Serana. This might however be extremely difficult, as they are all linked to quests and so on. There might be a possibility for it to work when you simply duplicate the characters, but then again, probably too much work, which I understand. Just something which links enslavement to the one Daedra who actually represents slavery. Maybe even a team-up with Sanguine?

And as a final suggestion: I always disliked the fact that you get send on the Heart of Dibella quest if you sneak into the inner sanctum. The priestess says something like "normally a period of servitude", which I'd prefer, but instead she sends you off without actually knowing if you ever return. Maybe you could add a option (not for the quest, but after it has been finished) which forces you to serve the temple of Dibella for several days, with very difficult escape opportunities. You'll have to do chores like cleaning and praying etc, but there would always be more interesting chores to do like earning money for the temple by prostrating yourself. You'll have to wear a collar and possibly some sort of clothes like the Tavern clothes to mark you as a servant of Dibella. Guards will recognize the uniform and send you back to the temple of you are too far away, which will result in punishment. This aswell will be extremely much work, but it's just a suggestion.

Thanks for reading, and keep up the good work! It's already a fantastic mod!

Funny thing about Molag Bal:

Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince whose sphere is the domination and enslavement of mortals. He is known as the God of Schemes, the King of Rape, the Harvester of Souls, the Lord of Brutality, and the Prince of Rage. His main desire is to harvest the souls of mortals and to bring them within his sway by spreading seeds of strife and discord in the mortal realms.

He is also the father of vampires, and it is implied in skyrim that the cult the "sane" vampires (Lord Harkon and his family) have is quite degrading as explained in Opusculus Lamae Bal ta Mezzamortie.

If any cult should hunt you down in the name of Molag Bal, that would be the vampires.

Every day the pop up tells me I am "mostly submissive" even though all I do is insult and run away. What gives?

Also, is there any bad end to slavery if you lose enough points?

Great mod, thank you for all the work you have put into it.

What kind of tasks are you planning to add? I read back a few pages and liked a lot of the suggestions. Having to work for your master will be nice. I got a little bored just grabbing stuff sitting around for the master. I've got the newest version installed but yet to get inslaved so yet to see the tasks.

As you add to the tasks would it be possible to have some quest like? I could see something like the blacksmith tutorial being used if the master wants you to make something. Is there a way for the master to know if there is a anvil, enchanting table, or potion table close to them?

I would think it cool if your skills could be checked and if high enough be told to make potions, weapons, or to go enchant something for your master (be given an item to buff then give back).

Lol just thoughts. Regardless really like the mod. It makes Skyrim so much more interesting lol

Tasks will be mostly variations of 'do <x >more or less than <n> times over <t> amount of days'.

That can be 'have sex with 10 other people than your master today' to 'kneel manually every time you ask something to your master today or get punished'. Eventually, I do want to allow to make things for the master in the way you describe.

I'm playing version 3.5.8 and just wondering, does it ever get to a point in slavery level 6 when the master will follow the PC sub so that you could actually do some questing.

Also, are the whipping scenes totally gone from level 6? I don't see any options to trigger it in the dialogue branch.

Thanks Skyrimll, and I'm really enjoying the mod.

I set the foundations in SD+ to do just that. 

It is already possible to quest with a master following you to some extend, but it is still awkward. There is still a lot of work for me to make it flow better.

Hi Skyrimll, there's something screwy with the slavery leveling system. (v3.5.8) Here's what happens:

Doesn't seem right. If I re-enlist with the master all stats are reset to beginning- disposition -10 etc.

A log could be helpful when that happens.

it is possible you have reached the point where your master sells you away, and the 'sale' fails for some reason.

Could be many things.

As for the Falmer enslavement thing, it might be nice if they would feed you some kind of addictive fungus, like the Dwemer did to them. That way the Dragonborn would be more dependent on her master. Torture devices and punishment are things I see as typically Falmer enslavement, like being locked in cages, entirely chained (legs, arms, collar, gag, maybe even blindfold), pillory, yoke, name it.

I'd also like to see something linked to Molag Bal, like a group of MB Cultists hunting you down trying to capture you and bring you to a huge slavery paradise. I don't really have any ideas on this one, just small thoughts. It seems to fit though as Molag Bal is the Lord of Dominance. Maybe like some crazy cult trying to enslave major female characters, be it existing ones or completely new. If it's okay to use existing ones, you might use Elisief, Delphine, Frea, Female Jarls, Irileth, one of the Black Briars (Ingun?), Rikke, Sapphire or even Serana. This might however be extremely difficult, as they are all linked to quests and so on. There might be a possibility for it to work when you simply duplicate the characters, but then again, probably too much work, which I understand. Just something which links enslavement to the one Daedra who actually represents slavery. Maybe even a team-up with Sanguine?

And as a final suggestion: I always disliked the fact that you get send on the Heart of Dibella quest if you sneak into the inner sanctum. The priestess says something like "normally a period of servitude", which I'd prefer, but instead she sends you off without actually knowing if you ever return. Maybe you could add a option (not for the quest, but after it has been finished) which forces you to serve the temple of Dibella for several days, with very difficult escape opportunities. You'll have to do chores like cleaning and praying etc, but there would always be more interesting chores to do like earning money for the temple by prostrating yourself. You'll have to wear a collar and possibly some sort of clothes like the Tavern clothes to mark you as a servant of Dibella. Guards will recognize the uniform and send you back to the temple of you are too far away, which will result in punishment. This aswell will be extremely much work, but it's just a suggestion.

Thanks for reading, and keep up the good work! It's already a fantastic mod!

For the falmer force feeding you an addictive substance, that's the idea behind the glowing fluids your receive after sex. It not fully addictive yet though. 

I have no plan to involve Molag Bal. Even if rape and submission are part of slavery, it would be a goal in and of itself if the mod was about Molag Bal - just enslave you and that's it.

But this mod is about Sanguine using slavery as a way to get the player to experience submission as a way to learn about his/her own nature and accept that they find pleasure in it. It can end with the player finding more ways to resist and escape slavery, or indulge into a submissive nature and rise up the ranks into the perfect sextoy/slave.

As for the period of servitude with the Sisterhood of Dibella, I have been thinking about it but I haven't had a lot of time to test it.

I am planning to add support for SD+ in the Sisterhood of Dibella to get you to serve as a slave once the Sybil has been retrieved. I am working on the task system in SD+ precisely to allow that kind of scenario :)

Every day the pop up tells me I am "mostly submissive" even though all I do is insult and run away. What gives?

Also, is there any bad end to slavery if you lose enough points?

'mostly submissive' includes also all the times you receive sex or punishment from your master. To really rebel, you need to not only hit 'Resist' every time you get a popup asking you to chose, but also to not give your master any gold, food, sex or punishment for a few days in a row.

If your owner is not happy with you after you spend enough days in their care, he/she will sell you to one of a few masters elsewhere in Skyrim, or trigger a few compatible scenarios from other mods like Maria Eden, Wolfclub or Simple Slavery.

I am kinda having a problem. After i get enslaved i somehow managed to kill my master and took back the master's key and it showed i am free.

But as soon as i loot the key back my camera gets stuck in 3rd person view. No matter what i did. I tried killing my character through console command and reviving it again, sleeping in an inn but nothing seems to work.

Hi,

I've been having some issues with the latest update for SD+, specifically involving certain animations(crawl and kneel/armbinder kneel animations). I just double-checked today, and I have all of the required mods updated to their latest versions, I ran FNIS, but each time the kneel or crawl animations are called, my character goes into a T pose, as if there is no animation for that installed. I also noted that, when my character is enslaved, but not forced to kneel/crawl, she switched back to the vanilla idle/weapon ready animation and then to the modded animation that should overwrite that animation. Do you have any idea what could cause these? Am I missing an animation resource somewhere that wasn't listed on the long description? I have done and checked all I know to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aside from those two issues, latest update of SD+ has been pretty stable, and I'm loving it.

Hi,

I've been having some issues with the latest update for SD+, specifically involving certain animations(crawl and kneel/armbinder kneel animations). I just double-checked today, and I have all of the required mods updated to their latest versions, I ran FNIS, but each time the kneel or crawl animations are called, my character goes into a T pose, as if there is no animation for that installed. I also noted that, when my character is enslaved, but not forced to kneel/crawl, she switched back to the vanilla idle/weapon ready animation and then to the modded animation that should overwrite that animation. Do you have any idea what could cause these? Am I missing an animation resource somewhere that wasn't listed on the long description? I have done and checked all I know to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aside from those two issues, latest update of SD+ has been pretty stable, and I'm loving it.

Send us an error log file and check if you have the right settings in your mod organizer if you are using one. It is possible you think a requirement is installed but your mod organizer doesn't.

chadorjan, on 04 Apr 2017 - 6:17 PM, said:snapback.png

A log could be helpful when that happens.

it is possible you have reached the point where your master sells you away, and the 'sale' fails for some reason.

Could be many things.

I think it may have something to do with the type of npc. After testing with 4 or 5 custom followers I finally found one that I went through levels 1 to 6 no problem.

Another issue: On level 6, new day, 'today your owner needs - beating you'. There is no option on level 6 for triggering a whipping scene, so of course the PC fails the task at the end of the day. I really think we should bring whipping back on level 6 especially once the owner is following you, otherwise it's just another follower 'lets have sex' situation. A little pain never hurt anyone.  :D

Whenever I kill the master my items never seem to reappear in their inventory am I doing something wrong?

How far are you from your master when you kill them?

If you are close to them when they die, their inventory should be preserved (and your items should be sent back to your master). If you are too far, your items will remain in the chest next to Sanguine's throne in Dreamworld.

Whenever I kill the master my items never seem to reappear in their inventory am I doing something wrong?

If you are close to them when they die, their inventory should be preserved (and your items should be sent back to your master). If you are too far, your items will remain in the chest next to Sanguine's throne in Dreamworld.

Yeah that's what im confused about. the wiki says that if im near my inventory should return to the master and I'm usually the one killing them or at least in the same room but I've never gotten my items back.

Yeah that's what im confused about. the wiki says that if im near my inventory should return to the master and I'm usually the one killing them or at least in the same room but I've never gotten my items back.
have you looked in the chest in sanguine's realm?

I don't know why the code would be doing that - right now, when your master dies, two things happen:

1- If you are close to your master (less than 3 leash distance away from him), the content of the Dreamworld storage should be sent to his/her corpse.

2- If you are away and the master was killed by someone else than a follower, the inventory is sent back to Dreamworld and you have a chance of getting enslaved by the NPC who killed your master.

I made a change to send the inventory back only when you are re-enslaved. There was a chance of you remaining free but your inventory sent away anyway.

Aaah, I am somewhat torn. I miss SD+, and I'd like to test the new task system. But Shout like a Virgin is so good, so much kink it scratches my itch. Anyhow, I may have had a nice idea for the structure of the tasks given to the player. Depending on the slavery level, the subset of tasks available should be different. At level 1, 2 and 3, the task should be focused around training obedience and respect. For example, the master could task the player to go fetch object X from a nearby container (the mod put the object on task start), the player then have 3 options: obey, refuses, try to run away. Any action should counts towards the next level, by obeying the order the player show submission, by refusing the player show a strong will, by running away the player is shown as energetic. A sub could make a great companion or whore or whatver, a strong willed slave would be subjected to BDSM plays or other tasks that requires that trait, and an energetic slave could make a great gladiator.

Other training tasks can be:

• Steal something from that NPC: double edge as you get punished by your master on refusal or punished by the npc if you get caught.
  • Go to that NPC and tell him/her how big of a slut you are. Could lead to rape if naked.
  • Whore yourself to N number of NPC around.
  • The master will go to the pub, so he'll bind you at the entrance with a vibe. Can also be freeuse training.
  • Go fetch object X in a nearby container. This one may have 2 versions. The first outside, where the container is marked by the quest target. The second inside, where the is no target but a time limit, if the player don't find the object then it is a failure.
  • It's fight or die! A friend of mine has a rabid pet that needs to be put down, but my friend is too emotional to do it himself. Thus I proposed my services! You better kill that pet before it kills/fuck you. The pet can be any animal: dog, rabbit, fox, sabercat, khajiit...

Of course, the more accepting the player is to slavery, and the broaded the tasks can be and the further the slave can be send. Could be tasked to deliver a letter to another NPC in the hold, then in the world. Or could be loaned to another master for a set period of time depending on the inclinations of the slave (sub, bdsm, fighter), points will depend on how good the player did during the stay.

Of course, each task can have subtle dialogue changes. For example the player can rebut "But, my hands are tied!" if the master sends you to fetch an object, to which the owner answer "Better use your teeth then, though luck.". The situation of the player can be an incentive to refuse a task, and even not allow the player to accept a task. For example, if the player isn't broken to slavery and not used to fuck at a command, the whore task can't be accepted which leads to a punishment that would lower the player resistance to said task. Of course, the player can always refuse to do something when given the choice, excepted at higher slavery level.

Anyhow, those are my thoughts. If you want this posted on your github, I'll oblige.