Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

help!! my char cannot enter the cage at night...it appears to be stuck in the latest version of SD.

Try to disable the cage scenario and the master will ignore the cages.

I assume he doesn't want the master to ignore the cages, he wants the cages to work, so that wouldn't be a good solution.

@tango, can  you be more specific about the issue? what, exactly, happens?

In MCM menu, in status says a message about updating quest and exit all menus. I close the menus, but when open again, the message persists. All that says is "Sanguine is watching" in the screen, but the message about updating quests continues in MCM. Is that right?

did you wait until the screen said sd was done updating before you opened the mcm again? It takes a few seconds.

Hi all!

I have an issue with this mod, after triggering the death alternative event for SD, or even after submitting myself, i am enslaved. A message says that my character is stripped naked, then that she is chained and collared.

However, I never see any collar, or cuffs or armbinder. Owner just never put any restraints on my character.

I tried on a new game, with or without daymol, with or without defeat and nothing I tried was succeeding. Sanguine's restraints put after visiting dreamworld are working though, even if these magical ones are the only ones.

And this is not a problem of texture, i ran bodyslide studio, and all restraints are working and appearing fine in other mods, such as cursed loot or capture derams.

Does somebody have an explanation on this missing gear and know a way to fix it?

Hi all!

I have an issue with this mod, after triggering the death alternative event for SD, or even after submitting myself, i am enslaved. A message says that my character is stripped naked, then that she is chained and collared.

However, I never see any collar, or cuffs or armbinder. Owner just never put any restraints on my character.

I tried on a new game, with or without daymol, with or without defeat and nothing I tried was succeeding. Sanguine's restraints put after visiting dreamworld are working though, even if these magical ones are the only ones.

And this is not a problem of texture, i ran bodyslide studio, and all restraints are working and appearing fine in other mods, such as cursed loot or capture derams.

Does somebody have an explanation on this missing gear and know a way to fix it?

What is the race of your owner?

An error log just after enslavement would be also useful.

It looks like SD was not properly initialized.

To start SD properly, you need to:

- start a new game without SD

- let everything initialize. When there is no more message scrolling on the screen, save and quit

- start that saved game with SD enabled, wait , save and quit

- load that second save to play

- let everything initialize. When there is no more message scrolling on the screen, save and quit

can I start a new game with only disabling the mod and then enabling it again in the loading list afterwards? or do I need to uninstall everything, then reinstall skyrim with all mods except SD ?

Thanks anyway for that quick answer !

In MCM menu, in status says a message about updating quest and exit all menus. I close the menus, but when open again, the message persists. All that says is "Sanguine is watching" in the screen, but the message about updating quests continues in MCM. Is that right?

did you wait until the screen said sd was done updating before you opened the mcm again? It takes a few seconds.

Yes. The message is always there and never stops updating.

can I start a new game with only disabling the mod and then enabling it again in the loading list afterwards? or do I need to uninstall everything, then reinstall skyrim with all mods except SD ?

You don't need to reinstall anything.

A new game with SD disabled should be enough.

You don't need to reinstall anything.

A new game with SD disabled should be enough.

Thank you so much!

Everything is now working after doing what you said.

Thanks for your help and for that great mod.

Cheers

Hello everyone!
I am having a ton of trouble getting this mod to work. Basically, it says it's working, it appears in the mcm, it says sanguine is watching, and the dialogues appear for asking someone to enslave you, and asking someone to remove your collar.

That's all that works, however. The surrender key does nothing, I was fighting bandits and it doesn't work, I tried putting my cross hair on them and pressing it but nothing. The death alternative trigger doesn't work, if it's the only one selected the game just soft locks after death. I tried triggering the mod through simple slavery and nothing happens after the master walks toward me, and yes I selected it in SS's menu. Basically there is no way for me to get enslaved.

I have sexlab installed, defeat works fine. I have devious devices and integration and enhanced, I have all of the dependences as far as I know. I've tried starting a new game, same symptoms. I've tried spawning a collar and asking someone to enslave me, they agree but nothing happens. I've pretty much tried everything, read the manual over and over, started several new games. I've never had a mod simply not work before.

Any ideas?

Edit: here's a papyrus log where I use a collar and ask to be enslaved: https://pastebin.com/hRkPX2Ka

Edit 2: looks like it was probably because my devious devices was a version out of date, lesson learned: keep your shit up to date!

Hey, so I've been trying to get this mod to work for a little while now, but it keeps crashing during the load right after "The wracking pain fades away into cool darkness" I just updated all my Devious mods, and just downloaded the latest version of SD+ yesterday. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: Changed some Skyrim.ini setting, now get an infinite load rather than a plain CTD. Anyone have any ideas?

I have a slight issue maby im doing something wrong. Everything works perfectly except when im enslaved by non humans. Non of the dialogue options work so I cant make my owner happy. I thought first it might be a sl dialogues issue but for humans it works fine. Now the options are all there and i can scroll through them but i can click or press enter or activate till im blue in the face it will just not initialize for non human owners. 

I have a slight issue maby im doing something wrong. Everything works perfectly except when im enslaved by non humans. Non of the dialogue options work so I cant make my owner happy. I thought first it might be a sl dialogues issue but for humans it works fine. Now the options are all there and i can scroll through them but i can click or press enter or activate till im blue in the face it will just not initialize for non human owners. 

That problem has been fixed in the next version.

That problem has been fixed in the next version.

Ah awesome. I got it fixed for like a min by moving dialogues all the way down my loadorder but ye it only lasted like one round then stopped again. Great news will wait then :)

refuses to start anything for me. been defeated by bandits several times and all it triggers is them talking to me about submitting or giving up and then nothing happens. i have all the required mods set up and they show in mcm. really sad it wont work for me i super want to try it

Check a few posts back - I replied on how to start SD+ correctly. Even with requirements you need to load and save twice at lest when you set it up before you can play.

Also note that Death Alternative needs you to manually register quests before you can trigger SD events.

refuses to start anything for me. been defeated by bandits several times and all it triggers is them talking to me about submitting or giving up and then nothing happens. i have all the required mods set up and they show in mcm. really sad it wont work for me i super want to try it

Check a few posts back - I replied on how to start SD+ correctly. Even with requirements you need to load and save twice at lest when you set it up before you can play.

Also note that Death Alternative needs you to manually register quests before you can trigger SD events.

just gave it a try and still having no luck. it looks like DA is not registering it at all :( do i need to deactivate everything i have for SA+ or just the main mod part?

just gave it a try and still having no luck. it looks like DA is not registering it at all :( do i need to deactivate everything i have for SA+ or just the main mod part?

This is the post I meant:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2017-03-20/?p=1893447

Please post an attachment with an error log when you try to be enslaved. That will help us pinpoint the source of your issue.

Hey, so I've been trying to get this mod to work for a little while now, but it keeps crashing during the load right after "The wracking pain fades away into cool darkness" I just updated all my Devious mods, and just downloaded the latest version of SD+ yesterday. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: Changed some Skyrim.ini setting, now get an infinite load rather than a plain CTD. Anyone have any ideas?

"The wracking pain fades away into cool darkness" - I don't think this is from SD+

CTD or infinite load are common issues with a lot of script heavy mods.

A workaround is to use Live Another Life, start a game in the cell after the player character creation stage and save is manually (open the console and type 'save cleansave').

Then each time you launch the game for the first time, load that 'cleansave' first and then, load your normal save game.

The cleansave will initialize the game engine and avoid most infinite load issues.

What does the piercing do and can I remove it? I've been able to remove the magical chains and collars but when those are removed and I ask to help remove something it just ends the dialogue.

It just gives you a random buzz.

I meant to allow court wizards to remove it but I am not sure I eventually got to that.

As suggestion, what about an optional Being Female integration by having the master demand to get impregnated/ impregnate the slave?

That's an interesting idea. I will make note of it.

i have tried what you said in that post. what do i do if dealth alternative wont reconize the mod even with doing it manually?