Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Apologies if these questions have been answered before but I don't have the attention-span to read through all the posts in this topic (and if they're answered in the OP then apologies, I'm just a dumb fuck who somehow missed them)

1.  How well does this mod work for submissive male characters/gay male characters? I solely play as a submissive gay man (since that lines up with me the best) so I don't want any mods thats would only enhance straight or dominating male PC's (I don't mind a bit of dom male stuff to mix things up but I mainly prefer sub)
  2. How well would this mod work with my current mod list and where is it best placed in my load order? I've attached my load order so if theres anyone who's smart at this kinda thing (I'm an idiot) your help would be greatly appreciated. (also if theres any other changes to my load order you recommend please say <3)

Apologies if this is super annoying D;

loadorder.txt

Apologies if these questions have been answered before but I don't have the attention-span to read through all the posts in this topic (and if they're answered in the OP then apologies, I'm just a dumb fuck who somehow missed them)

1.  How well does this mod work for submissive male characters/gay male characters? I solely play as a submissive gay man (since that lines up with me the best) so I don't want any mods thats would only enhance straight or dominating male PC's (I don't mind a bit of dom male stuff to mix things up but I mainly prefer sub)
  2. How well would this mod work with my current mod list and where is it best placed in my load order? I've attached my load order so if theres anyone who's smart at this kinda thing (I'm an idiot) your help would be greatly appreciated. (also if theres any other changes to my load order you recommend please say <3)

Just set masters to male only and it should work okay. SD was designed with female characters in mind, so there might be some pronoun issues (can't remember if there are any lines that specify gender) and there might be some issues with bondage stuff not fitting quite right.

let LOOT set your load order and it should be fine.

Just set masters to male only and it should work okay. SD was designed with female characters in mind, so there might be some pronoun issues (can't remember if there are any lines that specify gender) and there might be some issues with bondage stuff not fitting quite right.

Okay cool, cheers for the heads up! However I'm not touching LOOT ever again. Its load order kept messing me up and several people on here have told me not to use it. Thanks for the advice though.

• How well does this mod work for submissive male characters/gay male characters? I solely play as a submissive gay man (since that lines up with me the best) so I don't want any mods thats would only enhance straight or dominating male PC's (I don't mind a bit of dom male stuff to mix things up but I mainly prefer sub)
  • How well would this mod work with my current mod list and where is it best placed in my load order? I've attached my load order so if theres anyone who's smart at this kinda thing (I'm an idiot) your help would be greatly appreciated. (also if theres any other changes to my load order you recommend please say <3)

Okay cool, cheers for the heads up! However I'm not touching LOOT ever again. Its load order kept messing me up and several people on here have told me not to use it. Thanks for the advice though.

I've never had a problem with it, but do as you like. :)

For the "more content": I've asked several times if the quests mentioned in the MCM are actually avaivable and how they are triggered, sadly i got no answer except "Not at all" which can't be exactly true. Once i've managed to get at least "Gold for the wicked" started. This was, after traveling with my master for ages, i've run towards the Bannered Mare and teleported him to me every few steps, actually just to get into a more populated area. In there the quest started.

If important: it was the master you get if you finish the wolfclub and have SD+ installed. This idiot never made it to any place where i could meet somebody else than some wolves. We traveled half the way from Windhelm to Rifton, then he stopped for a while and turned around.)

I couldn't reproduce that, though, i guess there are more conditions than just "be in a tavern". I'm not exactly sure if checking the code for quests in there and their triggers is less work than creating new quests, but... it might be a chance. Slight changes to the triggers (or maybe even just knowing them) might already give us some stuff that we're missing. :)

Beside that, i just read the change log:

• Added: Remove Frostfall addon - Move SD compatibility into SexLab Warmbodies patch

• Added: Frostfall - Improve compatibility with spriggan armor

Sounds a bit weird to me to add and remove frostfall stuff in the same update?

bug + workaround: sometimes i can't chose a dialogue option with my owner. It's there, i can move the mouse to highlight a different one, but neither clicking nor hitting enter does anything. I had this with earlier versions & different masters and thought it's because of script lag or something, but this time my game is pretty light, i doesn't have much more than the requirements installed.

This time it happened with the giant owner from CCS dev version.

-Workaround: save & load fixed it.

The unresponsive beasts masters problem has been worked around in the next version, hang in there soldier!

The "quests" listed in the MCM seems to be a generate status of what you have to do rather than regular skyrim quests. For instance, "payback's a bitch" is when the thugs defeat you and move towards mistwatch to sell you off (you shouldn't have stole that piece of bread). IIRC only the "indentured servant" scenario isn't being used.

The spriggan armor (item) is made to have better compatibility with frostfall, but in the same time SD+ won't keep the player warm during sexual congress which can lead to freezing to death. To keep the player warm, it is advised to use Warmbodies.

The AI pathfinding is a skyrim issue, not specifically linked to SD+. It craps itself like the giant walking around a boulder to be able to fight you. Or the wolves unable to run around an obstacle.

• How well does this mod work for submissive male characters/gay male characters? I solely play as a submissive gay man (since that lines up with me the best) so I don't want any mods thats would only enhance straight or dominating male PC's (I don't mind a bit of dom male stuff to mix things up but I mainly prefer sub)
  • How well would this mod work with my current mod list and where is it best placed in my load order? I've attached my load order so if theres anyone who's smart at this kinda thing (I'm an idiot) your help would be greatly appreciated. (also if theres any other changes to my load order you recommend please say <3)

I havent tried SD+ with a male character in a long time but as long as you install Devious Devices for Him and change the default gender restriction in SD's menu, you should be fine.

One issue that may happen is that unwanted characters may participat to threesomes. I tried to filter out candidates by gender preferences but it is still happening for some reasons.

For the load order, I usually place SD+ at the end.

Hi guys, I would love to know if it is possible for other people to be your slave similar with the sd+ interfaces! Before the enemies are killed, make them your slaves and they cannot escape. Ty so much!

You want paradise hall.

Is paradise hall more stable/playable these days?

I tried an earlier version a long time ago, and other than the design of collars that I liked, it had almost as many problems as Animated Prostitution in Fallout 3. I haven't tried it since.

So I was busy and didn't reply to your reply.

I'll give you a run down on what happened just in case you forgot because you mentioned you are quite busy these days.

I complained my character has way too many choices, you said it is impossible to rework it because you have put way too much work into this, and currently you are weeding out a huge number of bugs in SD.

Well, I didn't say I want all those choices gone, but I want these choices to be available later, not instantly. Because right now, my character despite being the one who got beaten, her stuff stolen, stripped naked (which is optional now) & tied up, is the one bossing & yelling at the dude who beat her "Hey, I want to do this. Hey, I want to do that" right from the start & the guy was just sitting there, minding his business. Shouldn't the dude be the one bossing or doing things to her? You have the merit point system now. How about making it so that "You need x amount of points in order to ask your master for x" and you get points by submitting yourself to your master abuses or completing his demands. Since this version seems to emphasizes more on your char. stealing and cooking, it looks like your char. should be allowed to walk around without getting her arms tied up. Not only it is more believable than my char. can grab things with her breasts & shove it up her ass, but the scripts in these bindings actually stops my character from cooking or doing potions assuming the hole my char. is in has any of those things.

Assuming my char will become a permanent or made to join her master at slavery level 6 which is the 6th day of her enslavement if she's being his good girl. How about making my character able to ask for things on the 3rd or 4th day? If she make her master happy enough, more options will be available to her. And so on the 1st or 2nd day, she can't talk because none of them will listen to her and will just abuses her for even trying to speak to anyone of them. If she lets them abuses her, she gets some points, if not, she loses some points. If her points goes way too low, bad things happen, I'll let you come up with those bad things.

Because right now, my char. just has way too many controls on her fate without even needing to work for it.

Thanks for the feedback.

The idea of unlocking interactions with the owner based on merit points is actually something I can do something about. I will revisit how and when these dialogues are displayed.

I have been thinking of using cuffs/armbinders as punishments only for a while now. It wil be easier to get your hands freed soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

The idea of unlocking interactions with the owner based on merit points is actually something I can do something about. I will revisit how and when these dialogues are displayed.

I have been thinking of using cuffs/armbinders as punishments only for a while now. It wil be easier to get your hands freed soon.

For me, I don't want my char. hands to be freed simply because she's a good girl. I still believe that should be a very high privilege for her to get it. Maybe like level 6 or the permanent slave slate. However, I think those bindings should temporarily comes of if her master walks in to her or demand her to cook or steal something. Then, your char. could wander to do his bidding. Then bring the stuff her master wants, then those bindings comes back on. Unless my char was such an extraordinarily good girl, she could ask to walk around without bindings on, and because her master knows she can't live without his cock stabbing her every in game 30 minutes or whatever & so very certain she will not try to kill him or run away once those bindings comes off, he'll grant that wish to her. Maybe with the merit point, you made the no-binding an expensive choice? Thinking of what kind of things my char. has to endure just to simply walk around without bindings!

I was thinking the cooking subquest thingy should have alchemy level points as a factor, but I think that just might be too much work & I don't really think these guys enslaved female/male adventurers because they want a cook.

Oh, as for the whole "if my char. refuse to be abuse, she lose some merit points" thing. I didn't mean nothing will happen to her. Maybe a random chance of whipping & rape or both. I am thinking about both but I'm not sure if the scene will be too long or something.

I know I've pestered this about you before skyrimll, but could you please add an MCM option (if possible) to have it that the master does stuff forcefully from time to time rather than bring up a dialogue box? Have it as a hardcore mode thing so you cannot resist attempts or i guess have a short type of Quick time event to resist. I know you already have a ton of stuff to fix/update, but just suggesting it since it feels like the master seems to be 'asking permission' most of the time which is just odd.

I have another problem. It's probably obvious, but how do I get to the dream world? 

I found this guide

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

I tried everything but the Honningbrew Meadery. I don't know if this is legit or not so.....

Please and thank youif 

if you're below level 14, make sure "start before 'night to remember'" is turned off in the mcm or it won't start until you've done that quest. then it should happen on your first sleep after your first enslavement.

I have another problem. It's probably obvious, but how do I get to the dream world? 

I found this guide

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

I tried everything but the Honningbrew Meadery. I don't know if this is legit or not so.....

Please and thank youif 

if you're below level 14, make sure "start before 'night to remember'" is turned off in the mcm or it won't start until you've done that quest. then it should happen on your first sleep after your first enslavement.

I'm above level 14 and I already did Night to remember. I have Night to remember and the first escape checked. Are they both canceling out each other and is that why its not working?

Once you graduate from enslavement and are eligible to go to the dreamworld, wether or not you actually are transported is random. You can force the event by opening the hatch bellow the bridge next the the meadery and sleep in one of the beds lying in front of sanguine's altar (this will simply set the chances for you to be sent to sanguine's realm to 100%).

You don't actually need to do all the questing linked to the vanilla events around sanguine. And that can be disabled too. As long as you visit the SD+ realm, the quest will initialize.

Once you graduate from enslavement and are eligible to go to the dreamworld, wether or not you actually are transported is random. You can force the event by opening the hatch bellow the bridge next the the meadery and sleep in one of the beds lying in front of sanguine's altar (this will simply set the chances for you to be sent to sanguine's realm to 100%).

You don't actually need to do all the questing linked to the vanilla events around sanguine. And that can be disabled too. As long as you visit the SD+ realm, the quest will initialize.

Ah okay! Thank you!

Edit: I can't get into the hatch. It says I need a key to get in. It won't even unlock when I do it on the console.

To be sure it is the bridge pretty much in front of the meadery? That says its the basement?

Ah okay! Thank you!

Edit: I can't get into the hatch. It says I need a key to get in. It won't even unlock when I do it on the console.

To be sure it is the bridge pretty much in front of the meadery? That says its the basement?

the key is hidden in a box right on the other side of the pylon of the bridge. it's kinda hard to see.

Kinda hard yes, I did 5 playthrough with SD+ enabled before finding it. Each time I went and took a look.

It is actually underwater, not under the bridge, but right next to the pylon (support).

I made you a map!

post-914471-0-52435600-1494796591_thumb.png