Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

This happened to me too 2 or 3 times, whenever i got a killcam (means i did a critical hit on a enemy) i was transported to the dreamworld and after my return i was missing a part of my armor or a weapon. But then i installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35362/? . No Killcams or Killmoves means that you will not transported to the dreamworld during a fight and cant lose a weapon anymore.

The reason why you lose a weapon could be that you have a sword or a shield in your hands when you are transported to the dreamworld and there your hands will be bound and the bindings force you to drop whatever you have in your hands.

If you really want killmoves, install The Dance of Death and enable Killmove immunity. This will give you great scenes and will protect you at the same time.

thanks to both of you for your answers and suggestions :) actually i love killmoves and i already have The Dance of Death installed and set the possibility of killmove to 80% (that's almost always) but didn't know about the Immunity and what i needed it for... :) showing once again my ignorance in this kind of things ! :D

thanks a lot !

well... the only immunity i could find was "player killmove immunity"... but also checking it didn't avoid that my equipment  vanished... this time was the shield... :(

1 Hour ago i was in Old Hroldan (a very small "Village", well, its only a Inn in the middle of nowhere), rented a room and went to bed without undressing (enchanted Ebony Armor and enchanted Enhanced Crossbow), choose 6 Hours of sleep and was transported to the Dreamworld. After my return the Crossbow was gone. Seems like Sanguine is a Thief now. I guess with the job as Daedric Prince he won't earn so much money, so he need to steal worthy Weapons from the PC. Thank God i always save before sleeping. From now on i will fully undress before sleeping, as far as i know Sanguine has never stolen anything from the PC's inventory ;)

well... at least i'm not the only one having this problem... ;) so... Sanguine kidnaps me anytime he wants... OK... he binds me, gags me and covers me in blood... OK... he kind of rapes me (even if i enjoy it...) and this is OK too... but stealing my best swords (3 up to now) and shields (2 of them) ! 7 visits to his world 5 missing items...that's too much ! -LOL- :D

This happened to me too 2 or 3 times, whenever i got a killcam (means i did a critical hit on a enemy) i was transported to the dreamworld and after my return i was missing a part of my armor or a weapon. But then i installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35362/? . No Killcams or Killmoves means that you will not transported to the dreamworld during a fight and cant lose a weapon anymore.

The reason why you lose a weapon could be that you have a sword or a shield in your hands when you are transported to the dreamworld and there your hands will be bound and the bindings force you to drop whatever you have in your hands.

If you really want killmoves, install The Dance of Death and enable Killmove immunity. This will give you great scenes and will protect you at the same time.

thanks to both of you for your answers and suggestions :) actually i love killmoves and i already have The Dance of Death installed and set the possibility of killmove to 80% (that's almost always) but didn't know about the Immunity and what i needed it for... :) showing once again my ignorance in this kind of things ! :D

thanks a lot !

well... the only immunity i could find was "player killmove immunity"... but also checking it didn't avoid that my equipment  vanished... this time was the shield... :(

1 Hour ago i was in Old Hroldan (a very small "Village", well, its only a Inn in the middle of nowhere), rented a room and went to bed without undressing (enchanted Ebony Armor and enchanted Enhanced Crossbow), choose 6 Hours of sleep and was transported to the Dreamworld. After my return the Crossbow was gone. Seems like Sanguine is a Thief now. I guess with the job as Daedric Prince he won't earn so much money, so he need to steal worthy Weapons from the PC. Thank God i always save before sleeping. From now on i will fully undress before sleeping, as far as i know Sanguine has never stolen anything from the PC's inventory ;)

well... at least i'm not the only one having this problem... ;) so... Sanguine kidnaps me anytime he wants... OK... he binds me, gags me and covers me in blood... OK... he kind of rapes me (even if i enjoy it...) and this is OK too... but stealing my best swords (3 up to now) and shields (2 of them) ! 7 visits to his world 5 missing items...that's too much ! -LOL- :D

I think that is fixed in the next version of SD+ (in final stages of testing).

Love the mod, finally was able to play through it all. And no real glitches eithers. Have a few ideas for some additional content that could be fun..

Would be awesome if your character ended up in the same devices like the other captives at times in dream world, and to not make escaping him so easy.. have it so your character returns to his realm for the duration of each of your sleeps, to be used and abused further hehe.. opening the potential for another quest to try to break his hold on you, or just submitting for eternity to him

Question about script heavy mods and save games.  Posting here as this is a big one I had, not saying it's the cause by any means.

So I was running SD+ and it was working well, enslavement, dreams, random fun when arousal got high etc. all worked fine.  Then without any changes (no new mods) my game became unstable.  Fast travel CTD to certain cities all the time, if I went to other, a few building loads later CTD.

So was wondering if there's a slow buildup of crap in the save game, or other issues that can build up and make your game unstable.  I went from a fresh load lvl1 to about lvl 6 when this started happening.

Curious as I'd love to have this mod running as it adds something new to the skyrim exp ;)

Thanks.

Question about script heavy mods and save games.  Posting here as this is a big one I had, not saying it's the cause by any means.

So I was running SD+ and it was working well, enslavement, dreams, random fun when arousal got high etc. all worked fine.  Then without any changes (no new mods) my game became unstable.  Fast travel CTD to certain cities all the time, if I went to other, a few building loads later CTD.

So was wondering if there's a slow buildup of crap in the save game, or other issues that can build up and make your game unstable.  I went from a fresh load lvl1 to about lvl 6 when this started happening.

Curious as I'd love to have this mod running as it adds something new to the skyrim exp ;)

Thanks.

Are you using Fast travel? that is a known source of instability as your game progresses.

Thanks.

Are you using Fast travel? that is a known source of instability as your game progresses.

Fast travel mods? No.  Fast travel as in map use and city stables, yes.

Ouch if it's the regular in game stuff, didn't know that builds up problem.  But makes sense as that was the first to die.

BTW, seen some reference to save game cleaners but haven't research it.  Any use?  Or just avoid fast travel.  Restarted and back to lvl6 heh, and don't want to start again if I can help it (without any fast travel from the beginning).

Thanks.

I think that is fixed in the next version of SD+ (in final stages of testing).

thanks ! this is not a big issue at the moment... since i'm rich, have 100 in crafting skill and 60 in enchanting i can buy any weappon and create even better ones... so i usually go around with 3, 4 enchanted swords and axes... and if i lose something i craft it again when i get back home...

but for future games, when i start poor and incapable of crafting... would be nice not losing my best equipments :)

I had this (I think) weird bug happen to me.

I was doing the quest called "Cursed Tribe" and while in Fallowstone cave I got killed by a giant.. at least I SHOULD have gotten killed by a giant (as my health bar went past zero). Instead my character's vision started to go in and out and she staggered around a bit, and eventually I was able to recover and kill the giant, but I never wound up in Sanguine's realm, instead I was able to complete the whole quest I had started. I died once to another giant in Fallowstone cave on purpose to see what would happen and I still didn't wind up in Sanguine's realm instead the giant just hit me twice, and that time I actually died. Thinking something might be wrong with the mod, I went into the mod menu and looked under status and noticed the first three quest progression boxes had Xs in them, so I hit the uninstall button in the menu, at witch point I wound up going to Sanguine's realm and was enable to talk to anyone or start any quests. At that point (having done this a couple of times with the same result) I decided to just remove the mod manually and reinstall it, which seemed to have the desired affect of restarting everything, however after selecting the features I wanted to enable and selecting "Begin", I noticed that the first three quest boxes were checked again.

I have two questions:

Are those quest boxes supposed to be checked by default when starting Sanguine's Debauchery?

What are the factions that send you to Sanguine's realm?

OK, so for some reason undertaking the Companion joining. I now wake up with Aiela standing with me and a message "Spriggan Call of the Wild added". And the description of the spell is "You are part Spriggan now. You can feel its magic invading your body." :blink:. Anyone run into this? However if I disable SD+, I don't get the spell. I'll attach my NMM load order, maybe I have something conflicting?

When my character first gets "Enslaved" it plays an animation of her pulling her clothes off, and the bandit does too.  But then that is it, it just loops for the full one minute.  - looks like she is putting her hands on her hips, then touching her toes and then repeats.

Then she ends up naked and Enslaved.

I turned off the "players undress" animation in the Sex Lab framework.  Restarted my computer, and then reloaded the save prior to the fight.  Got enslaved again and the animation is looping again.

I noticed that the ZaZ animation master seems to have overwritten the various animations in Sex Lab.  

What is the correct Load order for the required mods?

And how do I export my list of mods from Nexus mod manager?

How do i post it here using the Spoiler buttons?

Thanks!!

When my character first gets "Enslaved" it plays an animation of her pulling her clothes off, and the bandit does too.  But then that is it, it just loops for the full one minute.  - looks like she is putting her hands on her hips, then touching her toes and then repeats.

Then she ends up naked and Enslaved.

I turned off the "players undress" animation in the Sex Lab framework.  Restarted my computer, and then reloaded the save prior to the fight.  Got enslaved again and the animation is looping again.

I noticed that the ZaZ animation master seems to have overwritten the various animations in Sex Lab.  

What is the correct Load order for the required mods?

And how do I export my list of mods from Nexus mod manager?

How do i post it here using the Spoiler buttons?

Thanks!!

Did you run FNIS? 

Thanks for the response CSDA1157.  Yes, I just ran FNIS and the restarted my computer, ran FNIS again, restarted, and still haveing the same issue.

I think it has to be my load order.  I just restarted a new game and removed other mods that I thought could conflict.  Started with a new Unbound character.  

Thanks for the response CSDA1157.  Yes, I just ran FNIS and the restarted my computer, ran FNIS again, restarted, and still haveing the same issue.

I think it has to be my load order.  I just restarted a new game and removed other mods that I thought could conflict.  Started with a new Unbound character.  

In NMM under the Mod tab along the left hand side you will see buttons. One of them should be Export list, click and choose a place to save it as a text file. Then you can attach to your reply by selecting "More Reply Options" under the input box. and now that I think about it, do you have the newest Zaz? And SD+ does require Zaz, so when you install it have Zaz replace whatever it wants.

I just downloaded SKSE v1.7 and the latest Sex Lab and ZaZ.  so I'll load up and try again!  Thanks!

Thanks for the export info. my loaded mods:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Ultimate Item Extender.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
falkreath treehouse.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Nordic Carved Helm Wigs.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
EilonwyMasterTrainer.esp=1
ThoraWeaponRecipesSilverIron.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp=1
Darker_Caves_Dungeons_Ruins_Nights.esp=1
csd_SoulsMeditation.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dragonborn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dawnguard.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow Bridge.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
Advanced Alteration - Kinetics.esp=1
Better Assassins V1.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
ThorasChampion2014April.esp=1
Heavenly She-wolf Skyrim.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

I just downloaded SKSE v1.7 and the latest Sex Lab and ZaZ.  so I'll load up and try again!  Thanks!

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp needs to be before the SDpatch .esps. I would really suggest either checking out WyreBash or BOSS. BOSS automatically corrects your order, WyreBash you do it manually but it tells you what has something missing or out of place. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp needs to be before the SDpatch .esps. I would really suggest either checking out WyreBash or BOSS. BOSS automatically corrects your order, WyreBash you do it manually but it tells you what has something missing or out of place. 

90+% BOSS does correct load order, but sometimes it doesn't.  I always use FNIS, BOSS, TESVEdit, then if I still have problems I'll click on the mod and see the order of Masters and dependents and move them if necessary, which has happened several time.  Dependents and Masters can be in order as far as BOSS and TESVEdit is concerned, but sometimes not as far as the mod is concerned.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

90+% BOSS does correct load order, but sometimes it doesn't.  I always use FNIS, BOSS, TESVEdit, then if I still have problems I'll click on the mod and see the order of Masters and dependents and move them if necessary, which has happened several time.  Dependents and Masters can be in order as far as BOSS and TESVEdit is concerned, but sometimes not as far as the mod is concerned.

I see some other esps that are in the wrong order as well - they won't even know needs to be above its patches, your bashed patch should be at the bottom (might have one or two that must be after the patch but they're rare). Definitely get BOSS.

Fantastic!  I got it working!  And now I'm owned by an Orc in the Cracked Tusk camp.  :(    LOL.

Cool animations.  Great job and thank you to all the people who've worked on this sight and this mod.  And thanks guys for the advice!

Cheers!

LTK

Fantastic!  I got it working!  And now I'm owned by an Orc in the Cracked Tusk camp.   :(    LOL.

Cool animations.  Great job and thank you to all the people who've worked on this sight and this mod.  And thanks guys for the advice!

Cheers!

LTK

Also, you don't seem to have Frostfall installed, so the SD patch for frostfall is not needed. You can get rid of it.

Did you end up using BOSS?

I noticed SexLab and SexLab Aroused esm files are out of order.

Same with zzEstrus and Estrus Chaurus.

Thanks and Yes I got the new BOSS, and ran it and everything seems to be working fine now.

One question - When I get captured/Enslaved - my character keeps all the items in her inventory.  Iron armor etc. 

Armor and weapons are unequiped, and I can't access my inventory or magic (I think that is by design) but in the Write Up, I thought it said the Owner would take everything?  Is that a setting or a check box I'm missing someplace??

And is it better to have ZAZ animations "Register" with Sex Lab?  Or Not??

Thanks again for all the help.  This is a great community / fun community of people.

Cheers!

Thanks and Yes I got the new BOSS, and ran it and everything seems to be working fine now.

One question - When I get captured/Enslaved - my character keeps all the items in her inventory.  Iron armor etc. 

Armor and weapons are unequiped, and I can't access my inventory or magic (I think that is by design) but in the Write Up, I thought it said the Owner would take everything?  Is that a setting or a check box I'm missing someplace??

And is it better to have ZAZ animations "Register" with Sex Lab?  Or Not??

Thanks again for all the help.  This is a great community / fun community of people.

Cheers!

Equipment in your inventory is a temporary work-around for a problem with quest-items being taken also.

As for registering ZAP, those aren't crucial to SD+, they are just some extra animations (some very fitting). I'd say register them, then, if you don't care for some, you can go into the SL MCM and disable the ones you don't care for in the toggle animations page.

sometimes when fighting a mage NPC i get a message saying "you are about to die[magic]" and then fall over dead, this has happened multiple times even when my health is 1/2~3/4 full

i think its SD causing it but im not 100% sure, whats the best way to find out?

happens to me as well... just happened now actually... hence why im here ha.

sometimes when fighting a mage NPC i get a message saying "you are about to die[magic]" and then fall over dead, this has happened multiple times even when my health is 1/2~3/4 full

I thought I removed these messages a while ago. 

Check if you don't have old scripts outside of the BSA file.

Look in your scripts folder and remove anything starting with '_sd'.

I thought I removed these messages a while ago. 

Check if you don't have old scripts outside of the BSA file.

Look in your scripts folder and remove anything starting with '_sd'.

From the testing I did with this a while back  the issue seems to be when you are attacked with a frost spell only, you get a killmove scene and you're dead instantly. If the spell isn't running on you, you get the killmove and then kill the NPC with no problem. It only seemed an issue with the frost spells though.

The messages didn't appear always iirc

Please note: a lot of Draugr paid with their lives to conduct this testing :)

Fantastic!  I got it working!  And now I'm owned by an Orc in the Cracked Tusk camp.   :(    LOL.

Cheers!

LTK

Also, you don't seem to have Frostfall installed, so the SD patch for frostfall is not needed. You can get rid of it.

Did you end up using BOSS?

I noticed SexLab and SexLab Aroused esm files are out of order.

Same with zzEstrus and Estrus Chaurus.

I installed via NMM and it activates the frostfall.esp for you even if you dont have it and while it shows as unticked on the add-on selection it seems to spam papyrus quite a bit, i've found just deleting that esp from \data has made my logs much smaller (don't think it was actually effecting my game play)

You might want to package that esp seperately or say on the install bit to go delete if your using NMM to install SD+ (i've not tried but i assume you'd need to go delete if you manually installed as well)