Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Everything seems to work alright outside of two things.. I get this housekeeping spam, guessing its trying to replace restraints never actually added.. and worst of all.. all of the quest text is in German.. anyone know how I can get it back to English please?

Uninstalled again, this time installed with NMM, and language is in English =)

I think if you collaborated with defeat developer we would get even better mod. Needless to say that any conflicts between mods would disappear after some work done.

Earlier i was enslaved by a Novice Fire Mage and after a while my Owner choosed to punish me out of the blue....well, he tried, but the Mod didn't let him. The Mod tried to remove my bindings to put me on the whipping pole and housekeeping tried to "fix" that. So i was hanging on the pole and the Mod and Housekeeping were fighting with each other....Bindings off and on...off and on....off and on....and the whole time my Owner was standing near the pole, the whip in his hand and ready to punish someone and i bet he would have loved to punish...the Mod xD

At the end of my enslavement i joined the faction of the mage.... Did you know that the Dragons and those Mages were in the same faction? I was surprised that all the Dragons simply ignored me, one even attacked some wolves which attacked me.

I think joining the faction of the enslaver isn't always the best idea ;)

I'm sure this was already answered and I did try looking for an solution before asking.
My SD+ just stopped working all of the sudden, I was inside a dungeon and died(enslaved) multiple times but kept on reloading last save back until I beat it. But after that SD+ just stopped working and my character dies instead but still gets enslave animation after death then the game loads last save quickly afterwards. I think the problem was caused by dying over and over again and loading save without restarting the game. How do I fix this to get SD+ to work again without starting over?

I'm sure this was already answered and I did try looking for an solution before asking.

My SD+ just stopped working all of the sudden, I was inside a dungeon and died(enslaved) multiple times but kept on reloading last save back until I beat it. But after that SD+ just stopped working and my character dies instead but still gets enslave animation after death then the game loads last save quickly afterwards. I think the problem was caused by dying over and over again and loading save without restarting the game. How do I fix this to get SD+ to work again without starting over?

A lot of things can go wrong when you go through a long dungeon with many fights.

My guess is that somehow your PC is no longer flagged as essential.

Go in SD's menu and make sure the option to set your character as essential when weakened is turned on.

If it is, try turning it off - leave the menu - go back into the menu - turn it on again.

Other mods may affect your 'essential' state. Try to keep SD near the end of your load order.

If that still doesn't help, try sharing your load order.

Earlier i was enslaved by a Novice Fire Mage and after a while my Owner choosed to punish me out of the blue....well, he tried, but the Mod didn't let him. The Mod tried to remove my bindings to put me on the whipping pole and housekeeping tried to "fix" that. So i was hanging on the pole and the Mod and Housekeeping were fighting with each other....Bindings off and on...off and on....off and on....and the whole time my Owner was standing near the pole, the whip in his hand and ready to punish someone and i bet he would have loved to punish...the Mod xD

At the end of my enslavement i joined the faction of the mage.... Did you know that the Dragons and those Mages were in the same faction? I was surprised that all the Dragons simply ignored me, one even attacked some wolves which attacked me.

That really should not happen.

How long have you been using SD?

If you have used it for a long time, make sure there is no stray script in your scripts folder. 

Remove all scripts starting with _sd.

That really should not happen.

How long have you been using SD?

If you have used it for a long time, make sure there is no stray script in your scripts folder. 

Remove all scripts starting with _sd.

This happened with a new game, on the way to the Grey Beards (Fort Amol i think), so SD was running for about 1 hour, maybe 2 hours. I have nothing changed between the games (and yes, i love to start new games, try new things, new ways etc), no new Mod installed and this happened for the first time ever. I never managed to join the faction of the dragons and the punishing scene always worked for me flawless. I will continue this game and will see if i really joined the dragon faction or if this was just a "hiccup" in the game.

I posted this in the SL estrus chaurus expansion thread along with ideas, but maybe it'd be more fitting here.

Corruption

This may work out better for what it seems SD+ has planned for it, but I'll spell out my thoughts on it. Basically, choosing to spawn more and more chaurus will eventually make the pc a brood mother. This could give features such as:

• Glowing-in-the-dark spots
  • the ability to infest others
  • specially summoned chitin armor(Maybe similar to vamp lord)
  • a shout to turn and rally nearby chaurus to fight for the pc
  • the breeder companion becomes a breeder reaper once mated
  • the brood mother gets more control over when it's time to spawn her new brood
  • Infesting NPCs adds them to the "infested thralls" for the duration of their infestation, they simply act like nothing is wrong.
  • Like vampire thralls, infested ones are compelled to assist you, but otherwise continue going about their lives.
  • After a thrall loses their parasites, they forget all about their brood mother's dark secret. (Maybe they just immediately go to bed for a while, too)
  • Companions characters can be given a special 'vassal' parasite that can manifest some of your abilities when you do.
  • the brood mother is given an option to infest whoever they have sex with(This is treated as rape).
  • Infested women have the standard reproductive cycle
  • Infested men potentially become walking estrus chaurus timebombs
  • If the brood mother has no parasite currently, she can absorb one from a thrall

Drawbacks include:

• needing to actively have a parasite to manifest these abilities
  • each success at delaying spawning may make the next instance more difficult, until it can't be delayed any further.
  • Using any of your abilities in public makes your status apparent. (Maybe showing glowing parts should too? Can use Aroused's skimpy outfit rules.)
  • Your thralls must be infested repeatedly to keep them that way.
  • Companion characters may not go along willingly with 'receiving your gifts'.
  • It's harder for a successful infestation to take hold on men (Fewer accessible body cavities, not a strength thing)
  • NPCs might try to fight back if they catch on to the brood mother attempting to infest them.
  • It's harder for men to spread the parasite.

hi...

i have a new question... after being the first time ti Sanguine's world (while sleeping) now i usually get there random, when i kill someone in combat...

the problem is that when i get back in Skyrim form Sanguines world, i find that one of the items i was equipping when abducted is now missing... Usually my weapon, but once was the shield... is this "normal" ? i mean, is intended ? or is it some kind of bug of my game ?

usually is not a problem since i go around with more then a weappon, but once the lost sword was dawnbreaker, and that was annoying (i had to use console to get it back)

another time i got back in the middle of the fight with 4 vampyres (actually 3 + 1 servant) just to discover my last sword was gone... and since my character is very low in magika she couldn't defend herself and got killed... this was very annoying since my last save was several tens of minutes before and i lost what i had done in meanwhile (including travel to Sanguine's world)... :(

Hey, I've had an odd bug happen to me a couple times when I'm either entering or leaving Sanguines Realm. For some reason, My equipped weapon will sometimes just completely vanish without a trace. It doesn't fall on the ground, and its equipped for a second when I arrive there, but when I go back to my inventory, it's just gone. It doesn't happen often, it's pretty rare, and I'm not even sure if this mod is causing it but I thought I'd mention anyways in case anyone knows what the hells going on with that.

hi...

i have a new question... after being the first time ti Sanguine's world (while sleeping) now i usually get there random, when i kill someone in combat...

the problem is that when i get back in Skyrim form Sanguines world, i find that one of the items i was equipping when abducted is now missing... Usually my weapon, but once was the shield... is this "normal" ? i mean, is intended ? or is it some kind of bug of my game ?

usually is not a problem since i go around with more then a weappon, but once the lost sword was dawnbreaker, and that was annoying (i had to use console to get it back)

another time i got back in the middle of the fight with 4 vampyres (actually 3 + 1 servant) just to discover my last sword was gone... and since my character is very low in magika she couldn't defend herself and got killed... this was very annoying since my last save was several tens of minutes before and i lost what i had done in meanwhile (including travel to Sanguine's world)... :(

This happened to me too 2 or 3 times, whenever i got a killcam (means i did a critical hit on a enemy) i was transported to the dreamworld and after my return i was missing a part of my armor or a weapon. But then i installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35362/? . No Killcams or Killmoves means that you will not transported to the dreamworld during a fight and cant lose a weapon anymore.

The reason why you lose a weapon could be that you have a sword or a shield in your hands when you are transported to the dreamworld and there your hands will be bound and the bindings force you to drop whatever you have in your hands.

hi...

This happened to me too 2 or 3 times, whenever i got a killcam (means i did a critical hit on a enemy) i was transported to the dreamworld and after my return i was missing a part of my armor or a weapon. But then i installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35362/? . No Killcams or Killmoves means that you will not transported to the dreamworld during a fight and cant lose a weapon anymore.

The reason why you lose a weapon could be that you have a sword or a shield in your hands when you are transported to the dreamworld and there your hands will be bound and the bindings force you to drop whatever you have in your hands.

If you really want killmoves, install The Dance of Death and enable Killmove immunity. This will give you great scenes and will protect you at the same time.

A lot of things can go wrong when you go through a long dungeon with many fights.

Go in SD's menu and make sure the option to set your character as essential when weakened is turned on.

If it is, try turning it off - leave the menu - go back into the menu - turn it on again.

Other mods may affect your 'essential' state. Try to keep SD near the end of your load order.

Its definitely a script issue within the save. My earlier saves still works perfectly. Is there a way to reset the mod? Turning off essential and back on doens't fix it. And I have not changed my load order or install new mods since starting the save. 

Its definitely a script issue within the save. My earlier saves still works perfectly. Is there a way to reset the mod? Turning off essential and back on doens't fix it. And I have not changed my load order or install new mods since starting the save. 

This is getting harder to troubleshoot.

The safest would be to reload an earlier save, but that would mean having to go through that dungeon again.

Or you could look at the mod global variables or quests and see if some have not been reset properly.

In the console, try: help _sd

That will give you the list of quests and variables.

Look for: _SD_GV_enslaved - if it is at 1, you need to set it to 0: 

set _SD_GV_enslaved to 0

You could also try:

stop _sd_enslavement

to be sure it is turned off.

If you really want killmoves, install The Dance of Death and enable Killmove immunity. This will give you great scenes and will protect you at the same time.

thanks to both of you for your answers and suggestions :) actually i love killmoves and i already have The Dance of Death installed and set the possibility of killmove to 80% (that's almost always) but didn't know about the Immunity and what i needed it for... :) showing once again my ignorance in this kind of things ! :D

thanks a lot !

The safest would be to reload an earlier save, but that would mean having to go through that dungeon again.

Or you could look at the mod global variables or quests and see if some have not been reset properly.

set _SD_GV_enslaved to 0

You could also try:

stop _sd_enslavement

Its getting really weird. Those console commands gives me "unknown variable". But at the same time in the original save. I'm getting the enslaved animation and message but it reacts as if PC died and loads last save. 

I also did go back and replay from a save, and the same thing happened after playing it through mostly the same quests and dungeon for a few hours. I restarted the game after every death instead of reloading the save. (Maybe its not caused by reloading save within the game over and over?)

So I tried again with the same playthrough but this time its still working so far and I have gotten further than the previous test but not my original save. (I test this by dying/enslaved every new map/location I travel to)

Load Order: 

1 Hour ago i was in Old Hroldan (a very small "Village", well, its only a Inn in the middle of nowhere), rented a room and went to bed without undressing (enchanted Ebony Armor and enchanted Enhanced Crossbow), choose 6 Hours of sleep and was transported to the Dreamworld. After my return the Crossbow was gone. Seems like Sanguine is a Thief now. I guess with the job as Daedric Prince he won't earn so much money, so he need to steal worthy Weapons from the PC. Thank God i always save before sleeping. From now on i will fully undress before sleeping, as far as i know Sanguine has never stolen anything from the PC's inventory ;)

set _SD_GV_enslaved to 0

You could also try:

stop _sd_enslavement

Its getting really weird. Those console commands gives me "unknown variable". But at the same time in the original save. I'm getting the enslaved animation and message but it reacts as if PC died and loads last save. 

I also did go back and replay from a save, and the same thing happened after playing it through mostly the same quests and dungeon for a few hours. I restarted the game after every death instead of reloading the save. (Maybe its not caused by reloading save within the game over and over?)

So I tried again with the same playthrough but this time its still working so far and I have gotten further than the previous test but not my original save. (I test this by dying/enslaved every new map/location I travel to)

Load Order: 

I didn't remember the exact name of the variable.

I just checked and it should be:

help _sd_state_enslaved

The amount of bugs with this addon is pretty crazy to be honest. I know it's not finished, and I don't mean to be rude, but this is what I've encountered so far on a fresh save, and I'm sure there's more to come:

Enslavement quests cannot end. I'll go through the quest and complete every objective, but the slave loop will still run and the quest will not finish no matter how long I wait. This includes all regular enslavement quests and the spriggan quest

I can't escape by pickpocketing keys. No matter if I'm seen, the script will run and I'll get the cuffs back on instantly no matter what. Worse yet, the master won't get a new key, so now I'm permanently stuck. These two problems may be related.

There is no fun to be had whatsoever in Sanguine's realm.

Since this basically represents a major bug in every single feature, I think I'm just going to uninstall until such a time the addon is working. I hear there's a new beta going. Oh wait! I can't, 'cause that's bugged, too. I can't get the mod uninstalled because that option is greyed out because I'm enslaved, but I can't use safe word because it claims I'm not enslaved.

There is a distant possibility Sanguine himself didn't like the way the mod represents him, and cursed the code with endless bugs to punish the authors ;)

On a more serious note, this mod is probably way more complex than it looks, and Skyrim is whimsical at best when it comes to script-heavy mods anyway, so making this work is hell. Add to that the requirements of keeping up with regularly updated dependencies, and the desire to add new features rather than just bugfix what's already there (hint: new features equal new bugs, no exceptions!), and it's really hard to be angry at the state of the mod.

There is a distant possibility Sanguine himself didn't like the way the mod represents him, and cursed the code with endless bugs to punish the authors ;)

On a more serious note, this mod is probably way more complex than it looks, and Skyrim is whimsical at best when it comes to script-heavy mods anyway, so making this work is hell. Add to that the requirements of keeping up with regularly updated dependencies, and the desire to add new features rather than just bugfix what's already there (hint: new features equal new bugs, no exceptions!), and it's really hard to be angry at the state of the mod.

To that I should add:

- I have a day job and family obligations, which leave me only a few hours a day to do anything remotely personal... usually, between 11pm and 2am.

- my day job is about reverse engineering and tracking down obscure bugs in code that I did not initiate. Sometimes, the last thing I want to do when I get home is more reverse engineering and tracking down obscure bugs in code that I did not initiate.

- Papyrus and CK are not very reliable when it comes to testing bugs. I wasted many hours troubleshooting why a fix didn't work only to find out that it worked all along in new games and did not work in current games because some values were baked into the saved game and not refreshed from the new scripts.

- Because of that, there are things I had to undo or issues I introduced while testing, that I need to go back and clear up.

- And then there are bugs I will not touch because I am in the process of rewriting something related to them (for example, I will not fix senseless beatings after being enslaved since I am getting close to finishing integration with Death Alternative, a mod that handles crowd control after defeat much better that SD ever did).

But I am still an optimist and I still hope someone with knowledge of Papyrus and some spare time will eventually help getting through some of these bugs. The code is available and the roadmap of issues and ideas is in plain sight in this forum.

I am very grateful to the few who have taken the time to troubleshoot issues, offered solutions or even just volunteered to take untested code for a spin and provided feedback.

The amount of bugs with this addon is pretty crazy to be honest. I know it's not finished, and I don't mean to be rude, but this is what I've encountered so far on a fresh save, and I'm sure there's more to come:

Now... to address these issues individually...

Enslavement quests cannot end. I'll go through the quest and complete every objective, but the slave loop will still run and the quest will not finish no matter how long I wait. This includes all regular enslavement quests and the spriggan quest.

That's a good example of obscure issue that can be difficult to fix. 

In my tests, I can end enslavement in many ways, including from the Spriggan. 

Since I cannot reproduce your issue, it may take a long time before a solution comes up.

I can't escape by pickpocketing keys. No matter if I'm seen, the script will run and I'll get the cuffs back on instantly no matter what. Worse yet, the master won't get a new key, so now I'm permanently stuck. These two problems may be related.

Pickpocket skills are diminished while you are wearing chains, which can make success difficult to reach.

That said, it looks like you are successful but the chains are coming back.

I didn't test stealing the master's key for a long time and it is possible this is now an issue (nobody has reported that one yet... i will add it to the list of things to check).

There is no fun to be had whatsoever in Sanguine's realm.

Sanguine can take advantage of you when you first approach him but I agree, this part of the mod needs work. I would rather make Dreamworld more fun and add a quest with Sanguine but I have to work on stability and bug fixing in other areas right now.

Since this basically represents a major bug in every single feature, I think I'm just going to uninstall until such a time the addon is working. I hear there's a new beta going. Oh wait! I can't, 'cause that's bugged, too. I can't get the mod uninstalled because that option is greyed out because I'm enslaved, but I can't use safe word because it claims I'm not enslaved.

I tested uninstall and it does work as long as you do not want to re-install the mod in the same save game.

If your PC goes into bleedout mode during uninstall, use the Wait key and wait for a few hours. Your PC will stand up again.

If your PC goes to Dreamworld, use the chain on the pillar to go back to Tamriel.

If you cannot run UNINSTALL because you are currently enslaved, try this in the console:

stopquest _sd_enslavement 

Once the mod is uninstalled, it is better to leave it dormant in your list of mods instead of removing it completely.

Skyrim often keeps remnants of past mods after they have been removed from your list.

I wish I could be of more help, but it took me two days to figure out how to fire up the Creation Kit properly and I never progressed past that milestone ;)

If you need more people testing the new version, I have a long weekend ahead of me.

I wish I could be of more help, but it took me two days to figure out how to fire up the Creation Kit properly and I never progressed past that milestone ;)

If you need more people testing the new version, I have a long weekend ahead of me.

Not to mention his work is "about reverse engineering and tracking down obscure bugs in code that I did not initiate"...I fear just thinking what an amateur would do in his place :D