Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I have recently reinstalled the game. I have not even started anything yet and this mod makes me ctd before the main menu. I have about 50 mods, most are environmental mods. I uninstall this mod and I can get to the main menu and start a new character. I reinstall and ctd. Any ideas?

Hey Sky, getting excited here about the new release.

Just thought I would throw in another idea, as if probably didn't have enough of them already.  Reading back through the posts in this forum I've seen some ideas about adding tasks to be done while enslaved.  I feel the idea I have here is pretty much inline with those.

ENSLAVEMENT IDEA "PC gets traded up the food chain depending on level of merits, or down the food chain depending on level of demerits"

What I mean by that is that most groups in Skyrim have a sort of peking order.  For instance, a PC could be enslaved by a low level foresworn.  Eventually the low level would trade or give the PC to the next higher up in the foresworn.  Then eventually traded up to a boss.  The npc would trade PC up if the PC has proven to be a "good slave"(high enough merit) or just simply unload to another member of the group if the PC has proven to be to much of a hassle (low enough demerit).   Of course, demerit, could also mean getting traded down if there is someone lower than current master.  It seems like most forts,dungeons, caves usually have the lower level "grunt" so to speak, then as you get deeper or further in, the level moves up, till you get to the boss.  The same could happen if enslaved by a military faction, imperials or stormcloak, being traded up to generals.   If enslaved in a city or town, the PC would be traded up the food chain all the way to the Jarl, or down the food chain, all the way to the beggars of the town.  There could even be a scenario where the PC could be traded between different groups, towns and factions.

Interesting idea, but I am wondering what the payoff would be. I suspect that it would be a lot of work to create the pecking order for all these groups. I doubt that vanilla Skyrim has an actual ordering of the NPCs, so his would all have to be done by scratch. So what will be gained by such a system, as opposed to simply being randomly traded around? What changes when being traded anyway, other than the owner name and appearance?

You could wait a few more days for the next version. 

Enslavement with Death Alternative is more stable than before.

I am still getting stuck sometimes but I added several ways to get you unstuck to the new surrender key and it is working quite well.

It will be worth the wait...  SD+ is so much fun and with DA, it sounds like it will be tons easier to do too...

Thanks Sky!

Just thought I would throw in another idea, as if probably didn't have enough of them already.  Reading back through the posts in this forum I've seen some ideas about adding tasks to be done while enslaved.  I feel the idea I have here is pretty much inline with those.

ENSLAVEMENT IDEA "PC gets traded up the food chain depending on level of merits, or down the food chain depending on level of demerits"

What I mean by that is that most groups in Skyrim have a sort of peking order.  For instance, a PC could be enslaved by a low level foresworn.  Eventually the low level would trade or give the PC to the next higher up in the foresworn.  Then eventually traded up to a boss.  The npc would trade PC up if the PC has proven to be a "good slave"(high enough merit) or just simply unload to another member of the group if the PC has proven to be to much of a hassle (low enough demerit).   Of course, demerit, could also mean getting traded down if there is someone lower than current master.  It seems like most forts,dungeons, caves usually have the lower level "grunt" so to speak, then as you get deeper or further in, the level moves up, till you get to the boss.  The same could happen if enslaved by a military faction, imperials or stormcloak, being traded up to generals.   If enslaved in a city or town, the PC would be traded up the food chain all the way to the Jarl, or down the food chain, all the way to the beggars of the town.  There could even be a scenario where the PC could be traded between different groups, towns and factions.

Interesting idea, but I am wondering what the payoff would be. I suspect that it would be a lot of work to create the pecking order for all these groups. I doubt that vanilla Skyrim has an actual ordering of the NPCs, so his would all have to be done by scratch. So what will be gained by such a system, as opposed to simply being randomly traded around? What changes when being traded anyway, other than the owner name and appearance?

Ya, it would probably be way easier if it was just simple trading to any other member of the faction that currently owns you.

As to the payoff, this idea by itself wouldn't add much, but mixed in with some of the other ideas batted about in this forum might add a little bit more than there was before.  And, not actual items would be traded, there could just be dialogue between your owner and the next potential owner.  You could over hear the owner excepting a bunch of useless clutter if you've been a bad slave or a lot of money if you've been a good slave.

SD+ is a good meatball.  We're all just adding ideas to make it a "Spicy Meatball".  :D

I have recently reinstalled the game. I have not even started anything yet and this mod makes me ctd before the main menu. I have about 50 mods, most are environmental mods. I uninstall this mod and I can get to the main menu and start a new character. I reinstall and ctd. Any ideas?

Wrong Loadorder or missing Files.

Plz check this with TES5 Edit

or you have frostfall checked in load and don't have it installed, you will CTD.

Wrong Loadorder or missing Files.

Plz check this with TES5 Edit

or you have frostfall checked in load and don't have it installed, you will CTD.

That is a missing file-error

(if you dont installed Frosfall,than is the PlugIn not active)

Check with the TES5-Edit -Tool an you see the errors

Im stuck with a nasty buggy situation:

after getting enslaved, I stole the key from the master, freed myself and killed the master.

but the "enslaved" quest didnt clear itself, even after several hours of game.

and now when Im getting hit and my health drop to 0 and I enter bleedout stage, the enemies continue to hit and I get the message "your aggressor give you one last kick" several time. ultimately I end up in Sanguine realms but when I come back to the real world, my life stay at zero, I cant heal, and the next time I get hit, the whole fucked up situation happen again (bleedout>last kick x times>sanguine world)

I tried to clic the "SAFE WORD" options in the MCM menu to try to clear out the situation, but it doesnt change anything.

is there a way to set the enslaved quest as done and hopefully solve this miserable situation ?

I reloaded my game and instead of stealing the master key, I waited for an occasion to run away. that time the quest ended correctly.

It is possible I got this situation because the master was a NPC involved into a quest, which may somehow mess with SD own enslaved quest, though I dont really see how. (the NPC was Atar in Sanuarach Mine)

I had quite some bug when interacting with him while enslaved, for example, when using the "Please" discussion option, I would get "hey watch it" as text and "You will pay for that" as notice, then "[whipping] phase 1" but nothing happening, but I couldnt talk to him again till the notice "enough of that [whipping stop]" would be displayed

I have the feeling the dialog options were scrambled somehow, because that NPC has several special dialog options of its own (beside the ones DS+ add)

I was having this exact same issue! 

I was enslaved by a Vampire in Moldering Ruins.  I pickpocketed the key, and killed him.  Then went through the entire Golden Claw/ Bleak Falls Barrow quest.  - But I did not realize I was still "Enslaved" in the SDebauchery menu on the MCM.

I exited the Barrow, killed a dragon, and then some Hired Thugs walked up to me and we fought.  I think I should have been enslaved at this point, but instead they just kept kicking me with the the message "your aggressor give you one last kick" 

So I've reloaded from an earlier save, and this time I did not pickpocket or kill the Vampire master. I just ran away.  And now it seems fine.

Thanks!

Here is my list of mods.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Darker_Caves_Dungeons_Ruins_Nights.esp=1
EilonwyMasterTrainer.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Nordic Carved Helm Wigs.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
SexyBikinis.esp=1
Ultimate Item Extender.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
csd_SoulsMeditation.esp=1
falkreath treehouse.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
HF_Windstad_Pool_and_Hot_Bath.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Shortcuts.esp=1
Advanced Alteration - Kinetics.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dawnguard.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dragonborn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow Bridge.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
ThoraWeaponRecipesSilverIron.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Better Assassins V1.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
ThorasChampion2014April.esp=1
Heavenly She-wolf Skyrim.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
SexLab Trainers.esp=1

Having done a bit of testing on the new version, I can speak to your issue.

The issue you're having is an unavoidable possibility (not probability, but possibility) due to the way the mechanics of the scripts work. One script is handling whether or not you're enslaved. The vanilla game is handling pickpocketing. Another script is handling your bindings while enslaved. Etc. Etc. Etc. SD+ is phenomenally (and unavoidably) complicated. This is the only way it can do all the things its trying to do.

If you successfully pickpocketed the key and remained enslaved, what happened is that the enslavement script (the one checking the conditions regarding whether or not you're enslaved) missed the successful pickpocket. Like I said, it's simply a thing that can happen.

Alternately, occasionally you'll see it happen where you get the key successfully and your bindings come off only to pop back on! DAMMIT! Again, it's product of multiple scripts running at the same time, interacting with each other.

Saving often, and at regular intervals is the surest, best way to recover from these hiccups. Just last night, I lost almost 3 hours of gameplay because I violated that rule and didn't save often enough.

Another trick to try is, if possible, when stealing the key or retrieving it from your owner's corpse, take the key out of your master's inventory and leave the inventory screen open for a couple of seconds. Take a deep breath. Ponder the sunset. Then close the inventory screen. This little pause can help all of the scripts get together and catch up with each other.

All that said: SD+2.0 is coming very soon, and it's the stablest SD+ yet!

Thanks for the info GrayElephant!!  It is always nice to learn what is going on behind the curtain.  :)

I escaped my Vampire slavers, and then the Hired Thugs showed up.  This time my Pickpocket WAS detected by the script correctly, so I'm on my merry way to get Payback!!

For SD+2.0 - is there a way to set up a notification so I know when to comeback and download it?

For example, the NMManager sometimes puts a yellow "!" symbol when a newer version is ready.

And when we upgrade to SD+2 - would it be better to do it from a specific point in the quest?

OR 

Wait until I don't have the other quests like "Payback" running??

Thanks!!

LTK

Thanks for the info GrayElephant!!  It is always nice to learn what is going on behind the curtain.   :)

I escaped my Vampire slavers, and then the Hired Thugs showed up.  This time my Pickpocket WAS detected by the script correctly, so I'm on my merry way to get Payback!!

For SD+2.0 - is there a way to set up a notification so I know when to comeback and download it?

For example, the NMManager sometimes puts a yellow "!" symbol when a newer version is ready.

And when we upgrade to SD+2 - would it be better to do it from a specific point in the quest?

OR 

Wait until I don't have the other quests like "Payback" running??

Thanks!!

LTK

Upgrade will work better if you have as few quests running from SD as possible.

So it will be better to not be enslaved or freshly escaped, not wearing a Spriggan Host and not have Thugs on your tail or Payback going on.

I am angry, because you are genius and I can't live without your mod.Now it feels like if my arm would missing.This is why I am angry.Why you couldn't make a mod which is less important and less good?

:)

Thank you, I will be back...

Right there with you!  Playing Skyrim and getting killed and reloading the last save is soo much less engaging at this point.  The threat of being enslaved or left for dead makes the combat more exciting.

Is there anyway i could make escape harder?

Currently it's very hard to get the key from the master but i can just walk away from them until i get to somewhere i can get someone to remove my chains.

Any way that if you got too far from the master you would be dragged back and/or automatically taken by anyone from the same faction as the master?

Currently it's very hard to get the key from the master but i can just walk away from them until i get to somewhere i can get someone to remove my chains.

Any way that if you got too far from the master you would be dragged back and/or automatically taken by anyone from the same faction as the master?

The mod used to work that way but resulted in the PC getting stuck against trees, or rocks or in the middle of stairs.

I am open to any suggestion to make escape harder as long as it doesn't involve turning control over to the AI.

Any idea? :)

Thank you Nameless701 and JahReit.  I was able to find the problem with your help.  I do not have dawnguard or dragonborn, and those esp and bsas were in the data folder.  I took those out and blam.  it worked.

The mod used to work that way but resulted in the PC getting stuck against trees, or rocks or in the middle of stairs.

I am open to any suggestion to make escape harder as long as it doesn't involve turning control over to the AI.

Well lets see.. 

• A guard dog that follows you around/watches you when enslaved

• If you wander away, and get that little "escape" thing going on, other NPCs of certain factions could essentially take you (I mean, you are all chained up after all)

• Make it so you can't enter cities, because, why would a jarl and his people want a run-away slave in their city.

Some different ideas:

• There is a mod somewhere, which adds slavers and slave traders around Skyrim, you could make it so that if you are wearing your slave stuff (collar, cuffs, etc) they enslave you.

• Someone said this ealier, I am sure, but movement of slaves. Make it so you as the slave move around, the bandits might sell you to the falmer, the falmer might give you to the big king falmer, the king might get bored of you, sell you to a moving auction, nazeem buys you (oh no >.>)

• and uh yeh. 

Check out the Leash Effect, from the Devious Devices beta, rc2. It's pretty well perfect for this use case. You could attach it to a plug (As is the current usage), a collar (Though you would need to theme it a bit differently: Some proximity themed drug/effect?), or even the new upcoming item type :P.

Yeah... i've been using it since then :).

As scarlett mentioned the dog would be an interesting idea.

I know you mentioned not turning control over to the AI but what about as with Xaz's prison overhaul it checks on the distance and resets the PC if stuck.

I think that would work as long as it didn't need to trigger until you are outside a certain radius from the master, if you need to know what i mean try using Xaz's prison overhaul and when commanded to enter the cell try to run off, im not sure how well it work work with trees and other object though :/

Perhaps you can only escape or remove yourself from your master's "radius" if he/she is asleep?

Hmm I've tried the whole roleplaying by trying to rescrict myself (I just accidentially wrote "myelf"... awesome error right there :) ) but i prefer the mods to sort of really enforce it, with the prison overhaul once i submit that is... theres no escape unless i can pick the lock in the prison once i get there.

It'd be good if it was sort of realistic in that if i managed to escape the master would come searching for me and in both that case and the case that i tried just walking of my char would get beaten and then possibly blind folded (Could just add a transition back to camp or fort with that?).

I mean generally i would say if you were taken as a slave and you tried walking off IRL the owner wouldn't just follow you for a couple of miles until you found help... it sort of makes it feel like you are the master and the actual master is just someone who punishes you when you ask for stuff.

Good suggestions - thanks.

They will be useful for the new system.

I am leaning toward a system of tasks and needs around the master. These will come with constraints on the player, from hard radius around the master to permission to roam free and a bounty placed on your head if you don't come back before a deadline.

I am leaning toward a system of tasks and needs around the master. These will come with constraints on the player, from hard radius around the master to permission to roam free and a bounty placed on your head if you don't come back before a deadline.

Awesome, thanks skyrimll i think that pretty much covers everything i could want out of the mod.

Now ill get back to trying to get SL Defeat playing nice and let you get back to whatever fun you're having :)

Perhaps you can only escape or remove yourself from your master's "radius" if he/she is asleep?

Hmm I've tried the whole roleplaying by trying to rescrict myself (I just accidentially wrote "myelf"... awesome error right there :) ) but i prefer the mods to sort of really enforce it, with the prison overhaul once i submit that is... theres no escape unless i can pick the lock in the prison once i get there.

It'd be good if it was sort of realistic in that if i managed to escape the master would come searching for me and in both that case and the case that i tried just walking of my char would get beaten and then possibly blind folded (Could just add a transition back to camp or fort with that?).

I mean generally i would say if you were taken as a slave and you tried walking off IRL the owner wouldn't just follow you for a couple of miles until you found help... it sort of makes it feel like you are the master and the actual master is just someone who punishes you when you ask for stuff.

I agree with this so essentially, what I'm seeing from what I and others might want is:

- If you walk away from your master, it is not logical that he just follows you. A real master, would be like "Bitch please".

- If you walk away from your master, your master will beat you, and perhaps transition you back to the area at hand. 

- Perhaps every time you try to escape and fail, your master adds another restraint to your person, making it increasingly difficult to escape. 

- If your master is asleep, you will have an easier time trying to escape. 

This is an idea so huge it would need a modder to have no life, or it would need a team of modders. It would be best to be its own mod at that point.

The trade off to being traded up could vary depending upon situation:

-Trading up inside the forsworn could mean more sadistic treatment.

-Trading up inside hold factions, and among them, could lead to better treatment as house/palace entertainment.

-Trading up inside military factions could mean that the PC could go from pack mule/cum bucket to locked in a box under the creepy general's bed. You just don't know what those generals are hiding.

Handsomejaque, you better just learn how to build mods. This is a good idea. Get on it.

A hard radius around the master may have to be increased manually, depending on the location of the enslavement, because not all enslavements will occur within a set radius. Maybe it's a good idea to be able to increase or decrease that radius manually, even while enslavement is active.

This is because maybe a task will need to be done that requires a trip to a nearby settlement. If the settlement is just too far away, and there are no others, then the task if failed automatically.

Ideas, ideas...