Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

hi...

seems i've got a little problem... now that i know the mod a little better (or at least i thought so) i decided to start a new game and start the quest via "a night to remember" instead of activating it via MCM.

the problem is that i can't finish that quest. anytime i arrive at its conclusion, find out that Sam is Sanguine, etc... at the moment that he should send me back in normal world the game CTD... i tried several time reloading it from different saves (once from the beginning, from the moment you enter misty grove and from several in betwwen... ) but it always crashes befere i can gat back in Skyrim. i also tried to end it via console but if i do that, my left brest remains "glued" to the place where the quest stated and should end... so that any time i'm naked i have 1 breast and 1 missile pointing at Falkreath Inn...

so, now i'm leavng the quest unfinished... but this means i'm not going to meet Sanguine... will SD+ quest start anyway at some point or i need to start it again via MCM ?

thanks

------------------------ update -----------------------

seems that using console  code before going to Sanguine's world i could close the quest whitout side effects... i didn't get any staff or other daedric artifact but never mind... at least i don't have the quest forever open (thing that i hate LOL)

will this anyway had any "bad" effect on SD+ quest ?

Hello) I have one question.. how i can use SD with creature sex? SD try to sex with monster but it can`t and defeat cannot do this too with SD. What must i do? Sorry for my poor english) I hope you understand me)

First you need to have SexLab configured to allow creature sex.

Then, the only creatures that will have sex with the player from SD are:

- wolves - if you are naked or wearing clothes (no armor)

- trolls, werewolves - if you are wearing armor

- dog - if Coveted is turned on and you have visited Sanguine's world more than 20 times

- Falmers - will enslave you first and then have sex with you

- Chaurus, spiders - will have sex with you only when you are enslaved with falmers

Other creatures (bears, giants, dragons...) will just kill you.

hi...

seems i've got a little problem... now that i know the mod a little better (or at least i thought so) i decided to start a new game and start the quest via "a night to remember" instead of activating it via MCM.

the problem is that i can't finish that quest. anytime i arrive at its conclusion, find out that Sam is Sanguine, etc... at the moment that he should send me back in normal world the game CTD... i tried several time reloading it from different saves (once from the beginning, from the moment you enter misty grove and from several in betwwen... ) but it always crashes befere i can gat back in Skyrim. i also tried to end it via console but if i do that, my left brest remains "glued" to the place where the quest stated and should end... so that any time i'm naked i have 1 breast and 1 missile pointing at Falkreath Inn...

so, now i'm leavng the quest unfinished... but this means i'm not going to meet Sanguine... will SD+ quest start anyway at some point or i need to start it again via MCM ?

thanks

seems that using console  code before going to Sanguine's world i could close the quest whitout side effects... i didn't get any staff or other daedric artifact but never mind... at least i don't have the quest forever open (thing that i hate LOL)

If it creates an issue and you cannot be enslaved, you should be able to use the BEGIN option in the menu to force SD to start.

Hello) I have one question.. how i can use SD with creature sex? SD try to sex with monster but it can`t and defeat cannot do this too with SD. What must i do? Sorry for my poor english) I hope you understand me)

- dog - if Coveted is turned on and you have visited Sanguine's world more than 20 times

- Chaurus, spiders - will have sex with you only when you are enslaved with falmers

Oh.. and there is no way to make another monster possible rape characther?

Oh.. and there is no way to make another monster possible rape characther?

Defeat has that option, but last I heard it is not yet working well with creatures and with SexLab 1.54.

You should check the Defeat forum thread to see what is fixed.

Edit: The next version of Defeat should be coming out in the next day or so.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-421-112513/?p=762027 

hello, I dont know if this question was answered but After reading the front page I couldnt get the info, But Does this work with SL Framework 154 and Zaz animation pack V0552?

Just wondering, thx for any info  :)

The current version doesn't.

But the next one will.

I am working on a final bug fix before I can release the new version of SD+ with Death Alternative integration.

hi...

thanks

If it creates an issue and you cannot be enslaved, you should be able to use the BEGIN option in the menu to force SD to start.

i succedeed in getting enslaved thanks.... and i just did my 1st visit to Sanguines world... so it seems everything's proceeding. :)

any idea about why i can't complete the quest "a night to remember" ? possible conflict or load order problems ?

When you release up-date ? (Planning any specific date?: D)

As soon as that last bug is fixed.... could be tonight.. could next week.

Which a bug is that?

Somehow, the PC becomes immortal and doesn't trigger DA events anymore.

Using the reset menu from DA helps but it is a very manual process, so I have to either prevent it from happening or running a reset seamlessly.

Which a bug is that?

Using the reset menu from DA helps but it is a very manual process, so I have to either prevent it from happening or running a reset seamlessly.

I saw Death Alternative, looks intriguing.   I was wondering if DA, SD and Defeat conflict with each other?

Which a bug is that?

Maybe a script can be written to check for the immortality and, if immortality is found, it automatically applies a macro like 'tim.'

hello, I dont know if this question was answered but After reading the front page I couldnt get the info, But Does this work with SL Framework 154 and Zaz animation pack V0552?

Just wondering, thx for any info  :)

The current version doesn't.

But the next one will.

I am working on a final bug fix before I can release the new version of SD+ with Death Alternative integration.

Ok, thanks Skyrimll for the info

Which a bug is that?

I saw Death Alternative, looks intriguing.   I was wondering if DA, SD and Defeat conflict with each other?

SD and DA will work together in the next version.

I can't speak for Defeat, but if you keep Defeat range away from 0% Health, it should be fine.

Which a bug is that?

Maybe a script can be written to check for the immortality and, if immortality is found, it automatically applies a macro like 'tim.'

Unfortunately, it is not that simple :)

What was the nude falmer mod you were using?

Nude creatures. Available here.

Will prison overhaul and SD+ work together? Though to be honest I'm not completely interested in Prison Overhaul, I am more interested in the idea of having mechanics from that mod working with SD+, such as, your master keeping you in stocks and using torture equipment on you.

What was the nude falmer mod you were using?

Nude creatures. Available here.

Will prison overhaul and SD+ work together? Though to be honest I'm not completely interested in Prison Overhaul, I am more interested in the idea of having mechanics from that mod working with SD+, such as, your master keeping you in stocks and using torture equipment on you.

Not in the near future.

For this to happen, Prison Overhaul has to allow other NPCs than the Jailor access those functions.

Or it would require me to copy PO's code into my own scripts.

Either way, it would be a lot of work and not something I can do when I have already so much to do with the mod.

All those scenes are made with content from ZAZ Animation pack, which SD+ also uses. I'm not sure how the scenes look/work at the moment, historically there have been problems with using ZAZ devices in SD scenes, leading to them being disabled in several iterations of the mod.

SD+ kinda conflicts with PO in that weird things happen if you get enslaved and submit to the guards at the same time, generally you don't want to do that. Otherwise the two work together.