Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

For 'gold for the wicked', is that check box under enable/disable for turning it on and off?  Or is it saying it's enabled or disabled?

Odd as it's in the status page which is just reporting my stats, but it's worded as if it's a toggle switch.

And if it is a switch, how do you turn it on (everything is greyed out on that page).  Would like other options to earn money heh.

Thanks

Amazing mod btw, thanks.

For 'gold for the wicked', is that check box under enable/disable for turning it on and off?  Or is it saying it's enabled or disabled?

Odd as it's in the status page which is just reporting my stats, but it's worded as if it's a toggle switch.

And if it is a switch, how do you turn it on (everything is greyed out on that page).  Would like other options to earn money heh.

Thanks

Amazing mod btw, thanks.

The checkbox is to turn it on or off.

For some reason, the original mod has made it impossible to change your mind once BEGIN has been selected. I will have to see if that can be changed.

You can use other mods to find money. 'TDF prostitution' is a convenient way to do that (comparable to Gold for the Wicked in spirit, but with more options).

Long time user of this wonderful mod. However I started playing Skyrim again and I installed a few new mods.. namely the Devious Device mods. Now I am having an issue with Debauchery where I start a clean save, and it will be registered in the MCM menu, I click install, and exit the menu. The messages will come up that it is and has installed properly. I go back into the MCM menu and Debauchery hasn't actually installed, and the install option is still there. I reinstalled the mod a couple times and this issue continues, really need help.

Sky how is it going with the DA implementation? Just curious on the progress, your mod is definitely in my favourite list here on SL :)

I'm waiting for the next sl framework (final) release and yours to begin testing.

Also as just a personal preference I'd really like to see the bandit faction (or similar, like thalmor) play a large® role on this mod (more than dreamworld or creatures, etc..)

gl

Thanks

Amazing mod btw, thanks.

The checkbox is to turn it on or off.

For some reason, the original mod has made it impossible to change your mind once BEGIN has been selected. I will have to see if that can be changed.

You can use other mods to find money. 'TDF prostitution' is a convenient way to do that (comparable to Gold for the Wicked in spirit, but with more options).

THANKS!.  Just went back a few saves.  The choice comes in after INSTALL and before BEGIN, so really easy to miss.

So INSTALL, and menu exit so it runs (no Wicked option yet).

Wicked is now editable.  So you enable (and exit), you see the additions in MCM comming and a note 'DANCE added'.

After you BEGIN, then you can still turn Wicked Gold on/off so long as you chose on before you did BEGIN.

So looks like a script getting copied over only at that point.  A big WARNING on the install instructions would work if you don't want to spend the time changing that ;).  Thanks again.

Quick question about the mod: If I got knocked down but I drank a potion and fought again, would this mess up the scripts? What about if I got shot by an arrow from afar and my slaver didn't come and enslave me but after a while I start walking again? Any of these actions messes up save file or scripts?

Both of these issues will be resolved in the next version. SD will now rely on Death Alternative, Your Money or Your Life (DAYMOYL) to handle ranged attackers (eg, a ranged attacker will be able to defeat you and enslave you). Also, slamming down a health potion won't cause any issues anymore either. DAYMOYL uses a bleedout system to create a buffer between healthy-and-fighting and oh-crap-I'm-in-trouble (quite customizable, too). You can down a potion and avoid defeat by the narrowest of margins and it won't interfere with anything.

Sky how is it going with the DA implementation? Just curious on the progress, your mod is definitely in my favourite list here on SL :)

I'm waiting for the next sl framework (final) release and yours to begin testing.

Also as just a personal preference I'd really like to see the bandit faction (or similar, like thalmor) play a large® role on this mod (more than dreamworld or creatures, etc..)

gl

Still in the middle of testing.

I am still getting situations of immortality and trying to either track down the source or finding a way to detect them and fix them when they happen/

Sorry about bringing this back (I guess it wasn't seen) but is Devious Captures compatible with Debauchery?

I don't know yet.

I am waiting for the next version of Devious Devices with SexLab 1.54 support before I can test it.

SD respects Devious Devices if you have them on when you are ensalved. That's as far as integration with devices goes so far.

If you manage to get users to updated smoothly from actual version to the SD+ and DA combo... You're a God of modding and my personal hero!

I can't predict how upgrade will happen.

Would you be willing to test the current beta version?

I am testing on fresh games mostly to avoid dealing with accumulation of old scripts in my games. Testing on upgraded games is difficult with Skyrim.

Sorry about bringing this back (I guess it wasn't seen) but is Devious Captures compatible with Debauchery?

Devious Captures is DD addon for Defeat, right? Defeat and SD+ don't like each other, since both kinda try to do the same (death alternative). Some people do manage to make them work alongside, triggering at different points, and in this sense Devious Captures shouldn't conflict.

If you manage to get users to updated smoothly from actual version to the SD+ and DA combo... You're a God of modding and my personal hero!

I can't predict how upgrade will happen.

Would you be willing to test the current beta version?

I am testing on fresh games mostly to avoid dealing with accumulation of old scripts in my games. Testing on upgraded games is difficult with Skyrim.

Count me in for the beta test!

Devious Captures is DD addon for Defeat, right? Defeat and SD+ don't like each other, since both kinda try to do the same (death alternative). Some people do manage to make them work alongside, triggering at different points, and in this sense Devious Captures shouldn't conflict.

Devious Captures kicks in at the end of the Defeat routine, fits you with some DD items based on chance and moves you to a safe spot, so SD+ wont affect it.

Running SD+ and Defeat works passably well providing you make sure there's a gap between the ranges so that both scripts don't run at the same time. I found 15% - 25% on Defeat and 0% - 10% worked quite well.

But it depends on the situation, if you only have a few enemies the gap in ranges doesn't matter so muchbut if you're being hammered by ma lot of enemies at the same time your health can drop so fast that Defeat and SD+ try to start at the same time. Usually neither then works and you die (though not always).

If you use both you will get odd effects from time to time.

Devious Captures kicks in at the end of the Defeat routine, fits you with some DD items based on chance and moves you to a safe spot, so SD+ wont affect it.

Running SD+ and Defeat works passably well providing you make sure there's a gap between the ranges so that both scripts don't run at the same time. I found 15% - 25% on Defeat and 0% - 10% worked quite well.

But it depends on the situation, if you only have a few enemies the gap in ranges doesn't matter so muchbut if you're being hammered by ma lot of enemies at the same time your health can drop so fast that Defeat and SD+ try to start at the same time. Usually neither then works and you die (though not always).

A better long term bridge between DD, Defeat and SD would be to rewrite Devious Capture as a Death Alternative module, with DD and SD as dependencies.

I doubt this is going to happen anytime soon though :)

A better long term bridge between DD, Defeat and SD would be to rewrite Devious Capture as a Death Alternative module, with DD and SD as dependencies.

I doubt this is going to happen anytime soon though :)

Not a problem if it doesn't, Skyrimll :) I haven't ran into much of a problem yet between SD and Devious Capture. DCs a great add-on and it seems to mix in with SD perfectly.

A few times I'd crash after being defeated and SD kicking in, but it's a rare occurrence.

This isn't really an issue but when my character chooses to run away from her owner (Drelas) but then decides to come back a few days later, Drelas is completely hostile and I'm unable to surrender (I eventually get transported to Sanguine's realm). Is anyone else having that issue with any owner?

First of all, I do love this mod and have enjoyed it immensely.

Secondly, I've never actually "played along" whenever I've been enslaved. I've always taken the first opportunity to run and/or kill my captor. So of course now I kinda want to play along and am baffled how to proceed. Specifically, I have been whoring myself out and have earned my captor over 2500 septims (that I have given to him) and according to the settings the threshold is 550 septims. However, I still can't earn my freedom. I have answered passively every time and the most I have progressed is getting my bindings removed. I'm just wondering if there is an end or if I might be stuck in some loop where the only option is escape (which I am fine with)?

I should also note that I am not seeing any Demerit changes, nor do I see a "X/Y" counter for the coin in the Journal window.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

First of all, I do love this mod and have enjoyed it immensely.

Secondly, I've never actually "played along" whenever I've been enslaved. I've always taken the first opportunity to run and/or kill my captor. So of course now I kinda want to play along and am baffled how to proceed. Specifically, I have been whoring myself out and have earned my captor over 2500 septims (that I have given to him) and according to the settings the threshold is 550 septims. However, I still can't earn my freedom. I have answered passively every time and the most I have progressed is getting my bindings removed. I'm just wondering if there is an end or if I might be stuck in some loop where the only option is escape (which I am fine with)?

I should also note that I am not seeing any Demerit changes, nor do I see a "X/Y" counter for the coin in the Journal window.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Has it been 3 in game days since you were enslaved? Your Master isn't willing to give you up until they have had atleast 3 days of "fun" with you.

I sent out some invites to my beta testing thread.... crossing my fingers for a smooth upgrade.

Please share your experience in the beta conversation.

Save often.

Also, check out what has changed in the 2nd post of this thread.

Need any more beta testers?