Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

What is the console command to get slaved? I want to select a target and he become the Owner.

There is no way to do that yet.

If you wear the slave collar from Sanguine's dreamworld (if it remains on you after you come back), you should be able to ask 'I need a strong hand...' from anyone. That's the only way to submit to them and even then, there can be morality restrictions.

Will prison overhaul and SD+ work together? Though to be honest I'm not completely interested in Prison Overhaul, I am more interested in the idea of having mechanics from that mod working with SD+, such as, your master keeping you in stocks and using torture equipment on you.

Thats not really integration with PO, thats using Zaz animation pack that PO uses to do these things. Unless you are talking about your Master keeping you in the actual prison rather than keeping you with him. But that sounds like a weird request to me.

SD+ kinda conflicts with PO in that weird things happen if you get enslaved and submit to the guards at the same time, generally you don't want to do that. Otherwise the two work together.

But PO already hooks into Death Alternative... If SD+ hooks in Death Alternative too, problem solved!

That only means there is no issue on what happens on death. The non-death parts can still conflict. I imagine if SD+ is trying to keep you and your Master together and have interactions, that will conflict with PO marching you around and blocking normal dialogue while outside of the prison cell. Basically for the duration of your prison sentence the jailor is your "Master" so that conflicts with having an actual Master.

Will prison overhaul and SD+ work together? Though to be honest I'm not completely interested in Prison Overhaul, I am more interested in the idea of having mechanics from that mod working with SD+, such as, your master keeping you in stocks and using torture equipment on you.

Thats not really integration with PO, thats using Zaz animation pack that PO uses to do these things. Unless you are talking about your Master keeping you in the actual prison rather than keeping you with him. But that sounds like a weird request to me.

SD+ kinda conflicts with PO in that weird things happen if you get enslaved and submit to the guards at the same time, generally you don't want to do that. Otherwise the two work together.

But PO already hooks into Death Alternative... If SD+ hooks in Death Alternative too, problem solved!

That only means there is no issue on what happens on death. The non-death parts can still conflict. I imagine if SD+ is trying to keep you and your Master together and have interactions, that will conflict with PO marching you around and blocking normal dialogue while outside of the prison cell. Basically for the duration of your prison sentence the jailor is your "Master" so that conflicts with having an actual Master.

The only real way to do something like that in my opinion, is to create a separate SlaveLab framework, and mod authors would make their addons to it.   I know it is not that simple.   SD+ provides a great way and has more options to consider than a prison mod. 

I presume that the PO mod has only to deal with one or two factions at most, whereas SD+ hooks into several factions and dialogues that can be blocked or rendered ineffective by mods like PO.  

The reason I like SD is the interactive Master/Slave relationship....

That's a good point.

I need to make SD+ aware of PO so that the Master would wait for you outside the prison if you get arrested.

There is also the idea of adding similar interactions from PO between Master and Slave - public humiliation for example, or torture using racks.

Is there some way to disable auto enslavement? It would be much easier to use SD and Submit/Defeat simultaneously if you could disable SD in the same way that you can disable the other two mods.

Is there some way to disable auto enslavement? It would be much easier to use SD and Submit/Defeat simultaneously if you could disable SD in the same way that you can disable the other two mods.

The next version based on Death Alternative will allow to disable SD when you don't want it but it doesn't have a good way to submit manually yet. Maybe later.

I saw Death Alternative, looks intriguing.   I was wondering if DA, SD and Defeat conflict with each other?

I use DA with Submit.  If you turn off automatic submit, you can just manually submit when in bleedout mode, there's generally plenty of time.

I actually think this works great.  Bleedout gives you a period where you can decide you're obviously going to lose, and surrender may be a better alternative than taking your chances with DA.  But if you know that you'll be able to recover from bleedout, like if you still have summons or companions fighting, you can decide not to submit.

One potential issue integrating DA with things like automatic Submit, or an SD+ "manual surrender", is that these are supposed to produce a 100% guaranteed result.  Autosubmit always results in you being robbed, tied up, and left there.  Autoenslave always results in you being enslaved.  DA, however, has many post-death scenarios and it randomly chooses between them.  There's no obvious way for a slavery mod to say "normally there should be a 20% chance of being enslaved after death, but if the user presses the surrender key raise that to 100%".

It would be nice if it wasn't that way, because I'd love it if someone who died while enslaved was generally returned to their master.  I suppose that if you set the SD+ post-scenario to 100% chance and top priority in the MCM, SD+ could decide whether to always take over after death, or to pass control back to other scenarios to give them a chance.

For starters!! Love the mod!!! But I'm having issues with random City Guards and Civilians attacking and trying to enslave me  :huh:  . Tho some of them aren't all that bad looking :wub: . But still this is causing random mayhem at certain points in my game, like where I have custom followers standing aroundxdodgy.gif.pagespeed.ic.5bWbCIK_Mv.png !!! I am running Defeat and Submit, maybe an issue there? Now if I could only find a mod to allow me to voluntarily let myself get enslaved to Guard barracks!! Anyways, if you let me know what you think the issue is that'll be great!!

For starters!! Love the mod!!! But I'm having issues with random City Guards and Civilians attacking and trying to enslave me  :huh:  . Tho some of them aren't all that bad looking :wub: . But still this is causing random mayhem at certain points in my game, like where I have custom followers standing aroundxdodgy.gif.pagespeed.ic.5bWbCIK_Mv.png !!! I am running Defeat and Submit, maybe an issue there? Now if I could only find a mod to allow me to voluntarily let myself get enslaved to Guard barracks!! Anyways, if you let me know what you think the issue is that'll be great!!

Sounds like you have a problem with factions or another mod.

SD+ is doing what it is set to do - NPCs can enslave you when they attack you, but it doesn't *cause* NPCs to attack.

So something else must be causing it.

Did you join a a master previously with a faction that could be hostile to guards and townfolks? 

What about Devious Captures?

What about it?

Is DC compatible/or will be with SD? Would the new owner be transported to this "safe location" (if by safe location it means moving you to a bandit base) with you? I don't see there being any conflict, but I was just wondering

Sounds like you have a problem with factions or another mod.

SD+ is doing what it is set to do - NPCs can enslave you when they attack you, but it doesn't *cause* NPCs to attack.

So something else must be causing it.

Did you join a a master previously with a faction that could be hostile to guards and townfolks? 

No, he is a new character. Only level 4 and just killed his first dragon. And the really interesting thing is, when they start attacking me its always firsts first. And I really can't think of a mod I have or that is even out there that would cause this, because its only random Guards and Civilians. I once had a similar issue when I had 2 Vampire mods running, but my characters is not a Vampire or Werewolf yet.

Edit:  :D  I did some mod clearing and found out it was a mod clashing with this one. Sadly I can't tell you which one it was because of the way I went through cleaning :dodgy: . But I believe it was LoversVictim that was the culprit.

Probably was lovers victim.  It can be set to cause npcs to rape a naked player starting with a brawl. With SD+ having the coveted option on means you're considered naked all the time.

My poor guy wasn't even naked, but got rid of Victims and its works good now.

Probably was lovers victim.  It can be set to cause npcs to rape a naked player starting with a brawl. With SD+ having the coveted option on means you're considered naked all the time.

True... better turn off NPC brawls from Lovers Victim with SD+

Quick question about the mod: If I got knocked down but I drank a potion and fought again, would this mess up the scripts? What about if I got shot by an arrow from afar and my slaver didn't come and enslave me but after a while I start walking again? Any of these actions messes up save file or scripts?

Quick question about the mod: If I got knocked down but I drank a potion and fought again, would this mess up the scripts? What about if I got shot by an arrow from afar and my slaver didn't come and enslave me but after a while I start walking again? Any of these actions messes up save file or scripts?

Ok I think it does messes things up. My realistic needs and disease no longer works but works with the save before things like that happened. 

Ok I think it does messes things up. My realistic needs and disease no longer works but works with the save before things like that happened. 

That archery issue happens all the time...    In RandomSex, there's a Range meter of affect, I was thinking, maybe something like that could work? 

Only _NPC in X Meters Radius could enslave???