Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

OK, so for some reason undertaking the Companion joining. I now wake up with Aiela standing with me and a message "Spriggan Call of the Wild added". And the description of the spell is "You are part Spriggan now. You can feel its magic invading your body." :blink:. Anyone run into this? However if I disable SD+, I don't get the spell. I'll attach my NMM load order, maybe I have something conflicting?

I'm quoting my own post! But has anyone ran into this when joining the Companions with SD+ installed and active in your load order? I didn't have it running in-game via the MCM install option, yet it seemed to have affected this quest (if it can be called that). I didn't need to remove the mod completely. I just needed to deactivate it via un-checking it in my load order. And I was able to complete the quest without gaining that Spriggan power.

There are some interesting things that could be done with DA scenarios, even by other modders who want to extend SD+.

Examples...

- A bleedout dialog that lets you choose to surrender (just like the current option to absorb a dragon soul).  That way you can avoid all the things that might randomly happen on blackout.

It also lets you get around the blackout cooldown - DA doesn't let you avoid death twice in a row.  If you black out before the cooldown is up (minimum 30 minutes) you die.

- A bleedout scenario that forces you to surrender if you have certain devices on, like the armbinder/cuffs.  Sometimes players would be captured the moment they go down, they shouldn't be able to use DA blackout scenarios to "escape" to a friendly inn, spawn a friendly adventurer, etc.

- Scenarios could respect the presence of a master follower.  So the above bleedout options don't happen if already enslaved.

Could even have scenarios that trigger if you die when enslaved by a particular faction.  Like a "die while a bandit slave" scenario that has you returned to a nearby bandit chief, suspected for being involved in your master's death.

When it says this mod is broken it was no joke, this mod doesn't work, period. I have died to bandits and a number of different creatures but my character never goes to Sanguine's dream world, instead she just dies after about 30 seconds of being "essential" and stuck to the ground and that's it, from there it just loads the game from a previous save.

When it says this mod is broken it was no joke, this mod doesn't work, period. I have died to bandits and a number of different creatures but my character never goes to Sanguine's dream world, instead she just dies after about 30 seconds of being "essential" and stuck to the ground and that's it, from there it just loads the game from a previous save.

There is a possibility the mod is working as it is programmed to.

- Are you using mods that add bandits? are the bandits attacking you using standard races?

- You only go to Sanguine's dreamworld after being enslaved and released once, so if something is keeping you from being enslaved, you will never go to Sanguine's dreamworld.

- Immortality kicks in only after your first visit to sanguine. Before that, you will die normally.

So it seems your main problem is that you cannot get enslaved properly somehow. The rest of your issues is the mod actually working.

Can you share a load order?

I don't know how to save a copy of my load order in text, I would share my load order here otherwise. I can tell you I'm not using any mods that add bandits or extra NPCs, or any mods that affect health regeneration. I also have not completed the quest "A night To Remember" yet. I am running the most current version of SexLab though, and I'm aware that a number of mods seem to be having compatibility issues, so I'm not sure if that could be the issue.

I do notice updates telling me things like "rape attempt failed" and there were some other updates that escape me as to their content, while my character is on the ground. I just keep getting attacked repeatedly until the creature or NPCs are finally able to kill me, and then the game reloads from a previous save. But I get no visual indication that my character is about to be enslaved or raped or anything of that nature.

I don't know how to save a copy of my load order in text, I would share my load order here otherwise. I can tell you I'm not using any mods that add bandits or extra NPCs, or any mods that affect health regeneration. I also have not completed the quest "A night To Remember" yet. I am running the most current version of SexLab though, and I'm aware that a number of mods seem to be having compatibility issues, so I'm not sure if that could be the issue.

I do notice updates telling me things like "rape attempt failed" and there were some other updates that escape me as to their content, while my character is on the ground. I just keep getting attacked repeatedly until the creature or NPCs are finally able to kill me, and then the game reloads from a previous save. But I get no visual indication that my character is about to be enslaved or raped or anything of that nature.

Did you click on BEGIN in the menu?

"A night to remember" is the default starting point for the mod. Before that point, you will never be enslaved and just die.

If you want to be enslaved before that quest, you have to start the mod manually using the BEGIN option.

Im stuck with a nasty buggy situation:

after getting enslaved, I stole the key from the master, freed myself and killed the master.

but the "enslaved" quest didnt clear itself, even after several hours of game.

and now when Im getting hit and my health drop to 0 and I enter bleedout stage, the enemies continue to hit and I get the message "your aggressor give you one last kick" several time. ultimately I end up in Sanguine realms but when I come back to the real world, my life stay at zero, I cant heal, and the next time I get hit, the whole fucked up situation happen again (bleedout>last kick x times>sanguine world)

I tried to clic the "SAFE WORD" options in the MCM menu to try to clear out the situation, but it doesnt change anything.

is there a way to set the enslaved quest as done and hopefully solve this miserable situation ?

Did you click on BEGIN in the menu?

"A night to remember" is the default starting point for the mod. Before that point, you will never be enslaved and just die.

If you want to be enslaved before that quest, you have to start the mod manually using the BEGIN option.

Yeas, I selected "Begin". I finally got it to work. Apparently I needed to update my version of Zaz animation pack, it worked fine after that.

Thanks for the advice, anyway. :)

It is working because of 1.5 backward compatibility. Skyrimll is working on a new update properly made for 1.5, but it the meantime you can use this version

Happy day! I knew the first part but didn't know the second... though, I should have. Thanks very much.

after getting enslaved, I stole the key from the master, freed myself and killed the master.

and now when Im getting hit and my health drop to 0 and I enter bleedout stage, the enemies continue to hit and I get the message "your aggressor give you one last kick" several time. ultimately I end up in Sanguine realms but when I come back to the real world, my life stay at zero, I cant heal, and the next time I get hit, the whole fucked up situation happen again (bleedout>last kick x times>sanguine world)

I tried to clic the "SAFE WORD" options in the MCM menu to try to clear out the situation, but it doesnt change anything.

is there a way to set the enslaved quest as done and hopefully solve this miserable situation ?

"your aggressor give you one last kick" - that message has been removed a while ago.

Make sure you have the last version and you do not have old scripts starting with _sd in your scripts folder.

"your aggressor give you one last kick" - that message has been removed a while ago.

Make sure you have the last version and you do not have old scripts starting with _sd in your scripts folder.

mmm, is the latest version SDPlus116 ?

there is a "Debug.Notification("You aggressors give you one lask kick [Magic]") in line 90712 of the sanguinesDebauchery.bsa

line 90789

Debug.Notification("You aggressors give you one lask kick [Hit]: " + akAggressor)

mmm, is the latest version SDPlus116 ?

there is a "Debug.Notification("You aggressors give you one lask kick [Magic]") in line 90712 of the sanguinesDebauchery.bsa

line 90789

Debug.Notification("You aggressors give you one lask kick [Hit]: " + akAggressor)

Thanks... I will double check.

I could swear I removed them but maybe I was just planning on doing it and forgot :)

I reloaded my game and instead of stealing the master key, I waited for an occasion to run away. that time the quest ended correctly.

It is possible I got this situation because the master was a NPC involved into a quest, which may somehow mess with SD own enslaved quest, though I dont really see how. (the NPC was Atar in Sanuarach Mine)

I had quite some bug when interacting with him while enslaved, for example, when using the "Please" discussion option, I would get "hey watch it" as text and "You will pay for that" as notice, then "[whipping] phase 1" but nothing happening, but I couldnt talk to him again till the notice "enough of that [whipping stop]" would be displayed

I have the feeling the dialog options were scrambled somehow, because that NPC has several special dialog options of its own (beside the ones DS+ add)

So, sometimes people when you are a slave say "Out without a leash, dog?" 

I think that leashes should be added, making it so instead of your master chasing after you when you move around, you literally really are, stuck with your master. 

I reloaded my game and instead of stealing the master key, I waited for an occasion to run away. that time the quest ended correctly.

It is possible I got this situation because the master was a NPC involved into a quest, which may somehow mess with SD own enslaved quest, though I dont really see how. (the NPC was Atar in Sanuarach Mine)

I had quite some bug when interacting with him while enslaved, for example, when using the "Please" discussion option, I would get "hey watch it" as text and "You will pay for that" as notice, then "[whipping] phase 1" but nothing happening, but I couldnt talk to him again till the notice "enough of that [whipping stop]" would be displayed

I have the feeling the dialog options were scrambled somehow, because that NPC has several special dialog options of its own (beside the ones DS+ add)

Some of these issues will be fixed in the next version (already fixed in my development copy).

- whipping scenes not playing are because there was a limit on the demerits required for the whip to be equipped.

- issues with stealing the key should be reduced as well

I think that leashes should be added, making it so instead of your master chasing after you when you move around, you literally really are, stuck with your master. 

And then you would end up spending hours not going anywhere or doing anything because the NPC Master has a brain the size of a small rock :)

This is why I removed the leash that used to be in the mod and made the master follow you around instead. I spent too much time trying to wiggle my way out of a dull NPC.

And then you would end up spending hours not going anywhere or doing anything because the NPC Master has a brain the size of a small rock :)

This is why I removed the leash that used to be in the mod and made the master follow you around instead. I spent too much time trying to wiggle my way out of a dull NPC.

The thugs could have a leash, though.

When can we expect the new release with the DA requirement to come? Should I start the download now for DA?

We are in the last round of testing. Maybe tomorrow if I don't find any more serious issue.

You can download DA but wait until the next version of SD is available if you want to upgrade.

If you are starting fresh, you can play with DA now to get a feel for it. SD will plug right in.

The thugs could have a leash, though.

The problem with thugs is that AI controlled leash would get you stuck quickly against trees, rocks and stairs.

I would have to look at the code of Prison Overhaul to redo the leash properly.

mmm, I consistently cant end the enslaved quest by stealing the master key and killing the master. I tried with several master (vanilla bandit, forsworn) and each and everytime the quest didnt update.

buying the freedom doesnt work either, the master just take the gold / items and I stay enslaved.

I have to reload and free myself by escaping/running, thats the only way that work ok.

mmm, I consistently cant end the enslaved quest by stealing the master key and killing the master. I tried with several master (vanilla bandit, forsworn) and each and everytime the quest didnt update.

buying the freedom doesnt work either, the master just take the gold / items and I stay enslaved.

I have to reload and free myself by escaping/running, thats the only way that work ok.

What happens if you kill the master first and then pick up his key?

What happens if you kill the master first and then pick up his key?

I havent found yet how to kill the master, since I cant take weapons. I tried reverse-pickpocketing poison on him, but I had not enough poison to kill him and it only made him hostile and that probably messed everything.

and now even by escaping the quest doesnt end :( so im fully stuck, bah