Indeed, i checked it and i had still version 1.6.2 installed xD

Now i wanted to download version 2.1, but the filesize looks strange. Version 1.6.2 was 2,27 Mbyte and Version 2.1 is only 50,08 Kbyte? Is this correct?

Yes thats correct. I optimized a lot in 2.1

Also the old archieve cotains some NPC textures which 2.1 doesn't need anymore.

I have this weird problem where I get dialogue when waking up and then i choose to accept it and then they just stand there and do nothing. Is that supposed to happen? This only happens when the dialogue pops up. If there's no clear fix for this is there a way to make it so that the dialogue never shows up and its just always rape. An another thing I was wondering is that is there a way to make it a specific gender (a.k.a no female attackers)?

Hi Guffel,

I was trying the new version 2.1 on a fresh installed game. Reading the description, I expected some kind of dialog or MCM option to command my follower(s) to guard my sleep. But so far, I have seen nothing in this direction.

I tried it various times with:

• Lydia
  • Custom followers from a mod
  • using the spell from DN2 to make the mod recognize a follower (which told me, that the target was already on the list)
  • shifting the load order, as I thought it might be a dialog problem, and that it would be overwritten by something

I guess, that at least the detected custom followers should be listed on the debug page in the MCM? Neither Lydia nor the other followers ever showed up on that list.

Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Everything else works fine (giving me sleepless nights  :ph34r:  ), excpet the guarding thing....

PS: If it isn't obvious, yet: wonderful mod! :cool:

I have this weird problem where I get dialogue when waking up and then i choose to accept it and then they just stand there and do nothing. Is that supposed to happen? This only happens when the dialogue pops up. If there's no clear fix for this is there a way to make it so that the dialogue never shows up and its just always rape. An another thing I was wondering is that is there a way to make it a specific gender (a.k.a no female attackers)?

I looked into the dialouge, but I'm not really sure why it's not working. Try the attached replacement script, I had sucsessful runs with it.

The attacker gender can't be changed, since the mod used the leveled lists for spawning with generate it randomly.

Hi Guffel,

I was trying the new version 2.1 on a fresh installed game. Reading the description, I expected some kind of dialog or MCM option to command my follower(s) to guard my sleep. But so far, I have seen nothing in this direction.

I tried it various times with:

• Lydia
  • Custom followers from a mod
  • using the spell from DN2 to make the mod recognize a follower (which told me, that the target was already on the list)
  • shifting the load order, as I thought it might be a dialog problem, and that it would be overwritten by something

I guess, that at least the detected custom followers should be listed on the debug page in the MCM? Neither Lydia nor the other followers ever showed up on that list.

Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Everything else works fine (giving me sleepless nights  :ph34r:  ), excpet the guarding thing....

PS: If it isn't obvious, yet: wonderful mod! :cool:

Usually they should just have a dialouge options. What I had during my tests was, that the option didn't show up directly after installing the mod. But after a simple restart of the game it appeared.

sldn2_tif__04007938.pex

Usually they should just have a dialouge options. What I had during my tests was, that the option didn't show up directly after installing the mod. But after a simple restart of the game it appeared.

Thank you! That did the trick. It never came to my mind to save and RELOAD during my mod testing :angel:

I also discovered that the mod for spectator crowds is stopping your guard to do his job. So that one should better be switched off, if you want a guard :P .

I'm not sure it is compatible or incompatible with SOT (Sands of Time) Sleeping Encounters Standalone Module.

Anyway, thieves, fishermen, and imperials don't be disappeared? I met them in Whiterun inn. They demanded sex but did nothing. They just walked around, so I got out the inn and entered again. But they were still there.

And, these random thieves appeared too many times, more than named civilians

I'm also getting a bug. Everytime I do get a dialouge and wake up, nothing happens after the dialouge. Also, while testing trying to get something to trigger any rape scene, it seems to be just spawing them around me, but they're not doing anything. I slept 24/hours a couple times and woke up and there was like 6 NPCs just standing around me.

I'm also getting a bug. Everytime I do get a dialouge and wake up, nothing happens after the dialouge. Also, while testing trying to get something to trigger any rape scene, it seems to be just spawing them around me, but they're not doing anything. I slept 24/hours a couple times and woke up and there was like 6 NPCs just standing around me.

Try the replacer script here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2-061615/page-49?do=findComment&comment=1265304that should fix the dialouge option.

First of all, great mod. Thanks, Guffel.

The attacker gender can't be changed, since the mod used the leveled lists for spawning with generate it randomly.

As an alternative, can you add a toggle that would restrict who can assault the PC to "only the follower"?

Or maybe an option not to use NPC leveled list and only pick from nearby named NPCs (I assume they can be checked for gender?) and only use leveled lists for creatures (since they're usually mono-gendered)?

It's just an idea, I have no clue how difficult any of it would to implement. :]

Try the replacer script here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2-061615/page-49?do=findComment&comment=1265304that should fix the dialouge option.

Still not working even when I applied the script fix, it's not triggering the sex. I just wake up, I'll sit there with that "dazed" effect on screen with my person laying down, I'll usually see the person/creature spawn, sometimes there will be dialogue, when there is dialogue, nothing happens after that. If there is no dialogue, nothing happens still. Regardless of whom they are, bandit or guard, I cannot talk to them either.

Still not working even when I applied the script fix, it's not triggering the sex. I just wake up, I'll sit there with that "dazed" effect on screen with my person laying down, I'll usually see the person/creature spawn, sometimes there will be dialogue, when there is dialogue, nothing happens after that. If there is no dialogue, nothing happens still. Regardless of whom they are, bandit or guard, I cannot talk to them either.

Same/similar problem for me. Sleep -> event -> dialogue option -> attacker does nothing.

Papyrus:

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:06PM] Error: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.PickNPC() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 990

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.DefineAttacker() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 857

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.Attack() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 383

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.NightAttack() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 284

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.Cleanup() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 851

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.AlarmClock() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 230

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.OnSleepStart() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 145

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:06PM] Error: Cannot call GetVoiceType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.PickNPC() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 993

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:06PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp159"

stack:

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:06PM] Error: Cannot call GetVoiceType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.PickNPC() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 995

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:07PM] Error: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sLDN2 (DB0012C4)].sldn2_upkeep.PickNPC() - "sldn2_upkeep.psc" Line 990

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:07PM] Error: Cannot call GetVoiceType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:07PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/16/2015 - 06:14:07PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp159"

stack:

and more

Hmm... it seems this version brought back an old incompatibility from the early days of the previous version. ASIS increases the spawns from sleeping in unsafe areas, and these extra spawns are hostile. Even led to infighting among the group when a bunch of extra necromancers were spawned in alongside a batch of Dremora Outcasts from I believe Sexlab Hormones, who I presume use the same leveled list as necromancers but are not allied with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running this mod for quite awhile now, and love the idea of these 'surprises' at inconvenient times. I just have a few questions about adding/deleting certain attackers (like deleting spiders, or adding rieklings, for example..).

Could I easily delete a quest ID of an enemy in TES5Edit with out causing problems, or would I have to use the CK for best results?

And, how easy would it be to add another quest ID and script a new enemy type, like skeevers, rieklings, etc...?

Just dotting I's and T's before I make any attempts myself..... :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you need both  DangerousNights1.6.2 and  DangerousNights2.1 ?

When I tried using this in river wood, I would get awaken by a thief but after the dialog he wouldn't do anything.

I also set arousal level to 0 to test it out but it would still do the mini intro than the thief would just walk away

YES I am getting the exact same problem idk why.

Sorry but have tried to download but Win zip doesn't like it. Its says its not a rar file  but something else. tgz or something.

Try downloading with a different browser it seems to be an issue downloading files from here.

Now for my issue, I seem to be CTD'ing everytime I wake up from sleeping.

I'm assuming this is an incompatibility with SoT sleeping dangers and SLDN2, I never seemed to have this issue with the previous version.

The mods I can think of that could be causing it are: Dangerous nights, Sanguines debuachery, SoT sleeping dangers and sleep tight.

Can someone who is more knowledgeable than me have a look at my load order and Papyrus logs?

Papyrus log

http://pastebin.com/XzHptMwh

Load order

http://pastebin.com/29vMr8d6

Just curious does this work with Immersive Beds mod? It makes your character walk up and get undressed and lay down in bed and then shows them sleeping.

I don't think so. I haven't tried. But I guess you'd get stuck in the bed or so.