SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Okay, so...fuck it.  I'm going to ask a naïve question:  All these poses with guys holding girls' arms like that...are those things ever done in consensual sex, cause when I see them, all I can think is "dislocation."

It depends a lot on the flexibility of the girl, and where you hold the arms and of course not going too "animal" whilst doing it, my current GF enjoys that sort of position because of the feeling of depth it gives her as long as I don't go too deep, others it either didn't work with, didn't like it or never tried it, in the end I'm happy with any position they want :)

D_Man:  I'm not sure what you mean by "angle of animation?"  People facing opposite ways, or is this a penis alignment thing?

The angle they face in game it should be the same as in the screen shot. Sexout seem to change the angle somehow so even if you made the animation right in blender there is still a way the sexout will make the animation rotate 180 degrees in the wrong angle. Oblivion had an easy fix with an ini settings to make the animation 180 degrees if they where facing wrong but sexout has no option like this.

Okay, so...fuck it.  I'm going to ask a naïve question:  All these poses with guys holding girls' arms like that...are those things ever done in consensual sex, cause when I see them, all I can think is "dislocation."

It depends a lot on the flexibility of the girl, and where you hold the arms and of course not going too "animal" whilst doing it, my current GF enjoys that sort of position because of the feeling of depth it gives her as long as I don't go too deep, others it either didn't work with, didn't like it or never tried it, in the end I'm happy with any position they want :)

Halstrom = Drik Diggler? o.O

D_Man:  Next time you want people to test something, I'd suggest putting in the complete folder structure so that people can install w/ FOMM.  Hunting down the locations of the 601 files isn't entirely intuitive.

yes your right it would have been better to include folder structure, but as you know i have no longer the game so i can't really remember all the structure of sexout.

I have reupped a new file with hopefully the right structure check if the files are named right like 601a and 601b not sure if named them right so check the other file with structure intact.

i think 601a.kf needs to be under Givers\stand and 601b.kf needs to be Takers\stand

Structure is right, but I still just get standing body in body.  Like i said, other anims work.

Try using the console command:

set "xx00dc0".anim to 601

set "xx019333".actora to getself

set "xx019333".actorb to getself

cios xx0027a8

xx is what your load order is

If this work maybe something else is preventing the animation to play right.

Same results when called in the console.

EDIT:  And for anyone else who feels like testing it that way, the code should have been...

//Select the NPC with your cursor and type the following line by line in the console
//xx is what your load order is (for Sexout)

set "xx000dc0".anim to 601
set "xx019333".actora to getself   //(or player depending on which one is male)
set "xx019333".actorb to getself   //(or player if you didn't set actora to player)
cios xx0027a8

What version of sexout are you using and did Pride change anything in the animation part department ?? is anyone else having the same result ??

This is why i hate creating something if i can't really see if it works for me.

One last thing to try. open Geck and see if the animation is playing right. if the animation is not playing in geck either it means my blender export script is fucked. or something else is wrong on your end.

Hey, Amra.  You might want to revisit the numbering of masturbation anims since pride changed the numbering system for them in v.85.  Don't know how you wan to handle that for people using Sexout < .85.

To be honest, I think I may have lost track of all of the ones that you redid.  :blush:   Only found a few (102, 105?) in your latest 0.39.rar.

Masturbation animations RENUMBERED. 101-110 for males, 111-120 for females.

There should be no problem dear nyaalich
The numbering change in the Geck but pride kept the same number for animation.
For now.
But you should already know if you use my anim just press y
when you played a girl
The only anim that has been changed is the 601, snif!

Old gif of 602

post-125769-0-10415800-1405102678_thumb.gif

@pride:  Then the anim file numbering staying the same despite the updated idle anim numbers that Sexout uses is intentional for backwards compatibility and I should just hush my hushy mouth?

Also:  In before "shitty arrow is shitty."

post-193399-0-46734300-1405103913_thumb.jpg

Hey AMRA how are you currently animating with the blend files ???

I think i found a easy method of making clean blend files possible without fucking up the original rig file. This part is called linking / proxy.

As you already seen my rigs. they can be pretty complex but if you make everything that is the rig related a group then it will be easier to complete the cycle of adding multiple rigs into 1 blend file without fucking up the original blend file the name is called linking / proxy.

The original rig file will act the rig but you can make other blend files quickly by linking them them to the original file and that file is called proxy. by doing this you won't have to worry about rig itself if you would duplicate the rig in blender then you will get very large file size. Now it will only add to your proxy blend what it needs too not everything it does not need to that is why it is important to make only the rig related to be as a group that way you can quickly link multiple rigs into the new blend file you will use to animate and your original file will remain untouched.

And the good thing about this is also when ever you make changes to the original rig all changes are reflected to the proxy rigs as will so you can do this 1 one go instead of having to redo every part separately.

This way it will be easier to keep blend files and quickly make new scenes possible.

This method will allow you to make infinite npc in one scene possible. Duplicating will not work right with rigs because all names you used in the rig will have to manually added too but by proxy you won't have this problem.

So proxies are as easy as getting everyone in place the start animating:

post-160974-0-38594700-1405441300_thumb.jpg

post-160974-0-66787000-1405441308_thumb.jpg