SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Guest marieruth

This is lovely. Though I have had a few crashes after sex animations playing. I'm cleaning out my mods that I have to see if it's something on my end. :) 

Guest marieruth

TK marieruth.... :heart: Hi, Hi, Hi...

But normally my animation does not cause crash.

@balearadu

The body you like the most.
Faites vous plaisir.

Yeah, it ended up being on my end anyhow. :)

TK marieruth.... :heart: Hi, Hi, Hi...

But normally my animation does not cause crash.

@balearadu

The body you like the most.
Faites vous plaisir.

Yeah, it ended up being on my end anyhow. :)

Of course!

I have not done enough?

Of course, more than enough really.

I was more wondering about new news regarding the body changes and sorting out the anatomy etc?

You could stop making anything at all and noone could complain really, you've already made a lot of fantastic animations for this framework. (Not that I think you should stop or anything)

Salut,

je vais essayer d'ecrire en Francais: D'abord,  mes felicitations pour cette modification avec beaucoup de nouvelle animations, toi et tous les autres qui on fait cette modification, on fait un très bon travail.

Comment est-ce que on fait que le corps et si "bouncy"?

Mes corps male et féminin sont plutot dur. J'ai une modification  BNB (celle sur ta 1èr page du Nexus) mais ca ne bouge que quand elle marche ou saute.

Les .gifs et les video que tu a fait son bien plus "bouncy", est-ce que ca me manque une modification ou est-ce que j'ai fait qc completement faux?

Hello,

first of all congratulations to such a great mod with lots of different animations, you and not to forget all the others contributing to it did a great job.

On the other hand I am wondering how you get the women (and some part of the men) to be so bouncy.

I have some kind of BNB installed that bounces slightly when walking (mostly the ones on your front page) but almost all the animations are very stiff (in fact nothing bounces at all).

The .gifs and videos you supplied include much more bouncing. Is there a file I am missing or am I doing something completely wrong?

Edited by Eikstroem

I tried using Type N but still all remains pretty stiff. All that changes is the breast size. Note that I only change things in _male and _1stperson. I neither want any armour changes nor any texture changes. I hope this is not the problem. The breast bounces when walking around but in the actual animations, nothing happens.

It COULD be that you're seeing a non-Amra (so, non-bouncing) animation.  If you want to check, pick a few numbers from the animations w/ bounce shown in the OP, download the Bangatron! from my signature, install it, and initiate sex w/ an NPC using those numbers.

I'll just reinstall them and then I'll see. Thanks alot, nyaalich.

So I reinstalled bodies, compatibilty skeletons, anims, well everything. Now it somehow works. I don't even know how. On a sidenote, facial expressions set by groovatron just flash and vanish, those used by the anims work. Strange.

Anyway, thanks for helping me tou, nyaalich

I will need testers to check if the angle of this animation is correctly set.

New Doggy style long clip:

NewLongerDoggyStyle.7z

Screen shot:

post-160974-0-79993300-1404909893_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-95401400-1404909903_thumb.jpg

Animation files:

601Replacer(DoggyStyleX1).7z

Animation Files with folder structure:

601DoggyStyleReplacer.7z

I found an easy way to make bigger animation witch i did not know previously so this will make more variation easier to manage then i did previously.

Okay, so...fuck it.  I'm going to ask a naïve question:  All these poses with guys holding girls' arms like that...are those things ever done in consensual sex, cause when I see them, all I can think is "dislocation."

D_Man:  I'm not sure what you mean by "angle of animation?"  People facing opposite ways, or is this a penis alignment thing?