SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

It's 40 pages. I read the last 5.

Then you saw Prideslayer's post on p. 39 in which he moves the discussion of this issue to a new link, the first post of which summarizes the issue. I assume you have followed Amra's installation instructions including the installation of his body suit. Most of the persons having alignment issues are having them with respect to animations which are not Amra's.

Not at first as I chose the "None, will install my own" option with sexout installation. But I just tried that and they still didn't line up.

Well, now you know as much as we do and possibly more about the issue than most people :)

Well no because it was all rather out of context. It started before that. :lol:

Here we come, Constantinople...

Yeah, NPC's drive me crazy sometimes; there needs to be a mod entitled

"Oh God, Just Shut the Fuck up Already!"

Thought it looked familiar, but I couldn't place it.  In related news, I just spent some time at the NCRCF and heard that phrase 50-100 times.

Crispis made such a mod for Skyrim which is terrific and someone else also made a mod for Skyrim called "Shut the Fuck Up". I wish someone would do it for New Vegas. I really get sick of those banal and repetitive npc comments.

Then you saw Prideslayer's post on p. 39 in which he moves the discussion of this issue to a new link, the first post of which summarizes the issue. I assume you have followed Amra's installation instructions including the installation of his body suit. Most of the persons having alignment issues are having them with respect to animations which are not Amra's.

Not at first as I chose the "None, will install my own" option with sexout installation. But I just tried that and they still didn't line up.

A modified sexout body suit is being worked on right now which will hopefully help with alignment issues. In the meantime, what I did is select the Breeze body in the sexout installation and Amra's body suit for Breeze. The result for me has been that for Amra's animations the alignment is fine and that with respect to non-Amra animations I get some alignment issues such as those described earlier but have been using the sexout positioning mod to help with those issues.

ROFL...oh shit...when did I get promoted to expert?  :blink:

Depends on how much you understand 1) the GECK, 2) scripting, and 3) Sexout scripting.

For the love of god and all that is holy, please do not break your game.  I feel like I'm sentences away from getting a pop on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

There's a SexoutNGDocs folder in your Data folder.  It's got another file with instructions similar to but different from DMan's (the one named NG - how to add anims.txt).

So you'd have to add some stuff in the GECK.  I'd suggest numbering the anim something between 19000-19999 per what I read in one of the docs.  That upper bound may have changed.

You've got 2 choices for calling the animation in game: by the console in game or by adding a script into an existing mod. Personally, I'm lazy and have never initiated sex through the console (was that why the Bangatron! was made?  Indeed!  You are correct good sir/ma'am!).  Use your search-fu to find what you have to type into the console.

Adding it to an existing mod For example, appending it as a dialogue option in Sexout Sex because you didn't want to wait for CK to add it to Amra's existing resource dialogue options.  ;)   It might be just as easy/easier to add it to the Bangatron! as that you'd only have to add another button to a menu and possibly copy/paste a similar threesome button's script and put in the new number.

Why aren't I adding it to the Bangatron! myself?  1) I'm working on the final/v2 version of it, but more importantly, 2) I want to get a numbering consensus on the resources so that other modders do not bring torches, pitchforks, and rolled-up newspapers my way.

So...to sum things up:

DON'T BREAK YOUR GAME!

Don't worry Nya I won't be breaking my game heh.

I barely use any sexout mods, I use the sexout wsex override and sexual innuendo with a bunch of custom dialogues in there on my own esp. They only draw from the lists of anal, oral and vaginal though. Not threesomes. (which is why I won't be seeing this cool anim in my game lol)

I used to use a rapist mod, felt kinda kinky. I play using a gamepad though and it required me to press a button on my keyboard to initiate, got irritated with having to do that after a while so dumped it. That was the only threesome instigator I ever had though.

It won't break your game. you just need to keep in mind where the animations are added in geck. and change 2 scripts.

This part : 19000-19999 is for animators to make new animations and have it run in sexoutNG without the change of scripts. But too have 3somes work there needs to be 3 idles and all of the idles need to have the correct settings set. Also it will be more difficult to just use 19000-19999 to add 3somes since you have no idea how the angle and offsets will be correct when you load up your game.

If the animator keeps the offset for bip01 to 0 then it will be easy to add them since all of them will have 0 offsets. But if this part is changed slightly it will be more difficult to have them all align correctly. and also i never got figured out why even when i made the animations correctly in blender somehow sexout changed the angle 180 degrees in the wrong angle. Oblivion was easier since all is done in the ini so even if the is 180 degrees wrong you have an option in the ini to switch the angle again 180 degrees to have them face correctly again.

If I understand what you say

You are right!
That is why I offset the rotation of 180 degrees when I do my animations.
It should not cause any problem for the modder.
Simply create idle and assign animations.

post-125769-0-52298100-1402679245_thumb.gif

If I understand what you say

You are right!

That is why I offset the rotation of 180 degrees when I do my animations.

It should not cause any problem for the modder.

Simply create idle and assign animations.

Nice!!

What body mods are you using for both males and females? They look really great! Also lighting is good lol.

Amra mon bon Français! (or "Amra my good frenchman if that sounds wrong, which it inevitably probably will  :P )

But seriously - I know you are waiting for SexoutNG/Pride with the male bodies, but what is your position on solo female anims? 

Oiu? Non?

If oiu, j'ai une "request(s)" à vous demander, s'il vous plaît?  :lol:

You understand my broken pidgeon French?