SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Whatever though, I'm not sure why so many people seem to be getting all uppitty about this, I have ran out of patience with this pointless dance around the mulberry bush. Hopefully one day amra and Pride can get something hashed out. Till then I'll just keep my fucking mouth shut.

Probably the simplest answer, yes is to let them get on with sorting it out at their own pace, the know the issue, pushing will just get people emotional and misunderstandings particularly with the language barrier. There are also some possible big things happening in the background that may be a lot simpler if things are standardised. We don't pay these people to mod for us. The other option is learn how to animate yourself and help make it happen.

>snip<

You do realise everything you just said is in complete contradiction to your first post to which I responded. Stating that my ability to make an amra only game would be dependant on whether or not Pride adds them into the checkbox. Which as I have stated many times now and you just weirdly pointed out yourself. He DOESN'T NEED TO because they are overrides and the original anim checkboxes will be what controls them... :s

That was implying that he would give an animation number range for Arma. The following links are the three conversations right before your post about the checkbox. I was following the conversation and assumed you were referring that he would add animations number range to armas animations. If this confused you than sorry.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23986-wip-sexoutng-new-animations/?p=794837

I HOPE you stick to the Breeze/Roberts compatible meshes for SexOut and NOT Favoredsoul's version.  Only two or three people mod for it and they have moved on to Skyrim since they were Oblivion fans to begin with.  That doesn't take into account the techical or game related issues (jacked weights and rigging, limited modder support, no vanilla support to speak of, etc.).

If you == me, I have no intentions to change the bodies in the BSA. The males may get weight painted, that's it.

my point was that he couldn't no matter what

Never underestimate my ability to find a bigger hammer.

Oh I don't, I just question whether or not you could be bothered to pick it up for this issue. ;)

I just took umbrage with "couldn't" ;) I could, but have no interest (or time).

>snip<

You do realise everything you just said is in complete contradiction to your first post to which I responded. Stating that my ability to make an amra only game would be dependant on whether or not Pride adds them into the checkbox. Which as I have stated many times now and you just weirdly pointed out yourself. He DOESN'T NEED TO because they are overrides and the original anim checkboxes will be what controls them... :s

That was implying that he would give an animation number range for Arma. The following links are the three conversations right before your post about the checkbox. I was following the conversation and assumed you were referring that he would add animations number range to armas animations. If this confused you than sorry.

I've got no problem assigning a token if he wants one, like ZAZ has. The utility of that would be pretty low though.

I remember the problems with those.. :s ..

Still someone would have to make a mod like ZAZ for Armas animations.

All of this aside, there is still the texture issue concerning Favoredsoul's Roberts.  It isn't compatible with Breeze/Roberts meshes (or anything else) and I do not know of a way the reassign a Race texture on-the-fly, in-game.  No matter what works to get the body meshes and animations properly into the framework, the textures will still be jacked since that relies on race.

@prideslayer

Somewhere in the first few pages of this thread I uploaded a workaround mesh that uses Breeze/Roberts compatible textures and not Favoredsoul's.  Feel free to use it if needed.  It works with a standard Breeze/Roberts install.

It's rigged as Amra has his version (weight painted and jacked geometry). It was just a down and dirty fix so I could see the anims as intended.  I can make you are real Breeze rig that will work with his anims, if you want that instead.

>snip<

No, Nothing in my post implied I was referring to anything you said about this topic or anything else of the sort.

I merely said once Pride puts in his anim checkbox I can use it to play only amra anims. Which you disputed. (and you were wrong) Justifying your endless string of wrong responses by saying I was confused?? My good god man... I know you always feel like you must have the final word, so once you reply to this I'm not going to carry it it on. (or actually read your response more than likely. I'm not sure why I even logged in here today, the pettyness level is getting ridiculously high these days)

Whatever though, I'm not sure why so many people seem to be getting all uppitty about this, I have ran out of patience with this pointless dance around the mulberry bush. Hopefully one day amra and Pride can get something hashed out. Till then I'll just keep my fucking mouth shut.

My good god man... I know you always feel like you must have the final word, so once you reply to this I'm not going to carry it it on. (or actually read your response more than likely. I'm not sure why I even logged in here today, the pettyness level is getting ridiculously high these days)

Take a breather.

We were talking in light of the objective being the assimilation/adaptation/inclusion of Amra's present and future anims, which is the only objective the Sexout crew on the whole can be expected to have: no glitches, complete compatibility, and precision with the anim numbers. Your comment about using the checkboxes for your own game where you don't mind any of those factors was misunderstood, yes, but was also beside the point in the first place. Since you're equally responsible for the misunderstanding, there's no call for these outbursts.

Take a breather.

We were talking in light of the objective being the assimilation/adaptation/inclusion of Amra's present and future anims, which is the only objective the Sexout crew on the whole can be expected to have: no glitches, complete compatibility, and precision with the anim numbers. Your comment about using the checkboxes for your own game where you don't mind any of those factors was misunderstood, yes, but was also beside the point in the first place. Since you're equally responsible for the misunderstanding, there's no call for these outbursts.

You're right I was just getting frustrated. I apologise.

The thing is I've talked to amra and Pride about this quite a lot and it really doesn't look like the 'amra animations' will ever be fully integrated at any time. Which is why I said about the checkboxes and an amra only game etc.

Honestly as long as amra keeps his replacement anims similar to the anims of the #'s he replaces, it doesn't matter if they remain replacers or not. Or am I missing something else?

The thing is I've talked to amra and Pride about this quite a lot and it really doesn't look like the 'amra animations' will ever be fully integrated at any time. Which is why I said about the checkboxes and an amra only game etc.

I'll start adding new ones to sexout tomorrow if they're created with the included bodies, or at least made compatible with them.

Honestly as long as amra keeps his replacement anims similar to the anims of the #'s he replaces, it doesn't matter if they remain replacers or not. Or am I missing something else?

I guess the question is "matters to whom?" It matters to me and a few others, doesn't seem to matter to you.

I really like Amra's animations. But I also like a lot of the ones he's replacing, too. I think the optimal solution is an optional ESP that allows Amra's current animations run alongside the old ones, and that would be something I volunteer myself to make if no one else is going to. Then in the menu for enabling and disabling anims, people can select whatever they please.

Apart from replacers forcing a choice rather than allowing people to have both, there's also the issue that sometimes modders really need to know the relation between anim number and kfs. Surface sex offsets for instance can be rather different per KF: even a small difference in Z offset can make a world of difference for clipping, floating and sinking. And the precedent can lead to other animators creating replacers that are much more different from the default, which would really trip up mods like my own.

I feel a little sorry for Amra that this is pouring out all over his thread. I certainly want to keep him around and motivated, and see many more new anims. But some choices were made early on that were unlucky, even if well-intended. No point in playing the blame game but I am interested in long-term, sexout-wide solutions. Replacers, let alone the possibility of more replacers, aren't that. As to the anims that have already been made, perhaps placing them as new numbers in a zaz-like structure like loogie suggests would be good, provided people realize it still doesn't solve the body stuff.

Shardoom No need to get excited
We eventually find a solution
OK Make screenshots, I understand better

Eventually my animtions are free and may even be regarded as resources for moddder of sexout.
Loogie a good idea. If he has the courage.

OK Make screenshots, I understand better

I am attaching two screenshots here for you. The default roberts nude which sexout comes with, and one showing your modified mesh.

There is a drastic difference in the position and size of the penis. It's the same with Breezes.

Save them and you can go back and forth easily/quickly in irfanview or something to make the difference really stand out.

That's a handy post it does show exactly why for those of us not using both sets of animations, we started to get all the dick poking through the body/head posts when Arma's stuff started becoming popular, besides the angle and position, he's hung like a donkey :)

That's a handy post it does show exactly why for those of us not using both sets of animations, we started to get all the dick poking through the body/head posts when Arma's stuff started becoming popular, besides the angle and position, he's hung like a donkey :)

Which one is so hung? The Amra version dick looks smaller and seems positioned slightly higher.

Which one is so hung? The Amra version dick looks smaller and seems positioned slightly higher.

Ah I got the pics mixed up, well it shows the differences anyways :)