SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Height is just due to how i'd rotated the cam.

The bigger schlong is normal roberts. The smaller (but much higher) one is amras.

That's only on the mesh itself.  The skeleton Amra uses along with the rig in the mesh makes the penis stretch during animation.  If you look at the bones in the skeleton, Bip01 Penis6 is like 18 inches (in RL scale) away from the pelvis.  When some of the anims play, the tip of the penis moves to that point.  I've already weighted and rigged the real Roberts to play with Amra's anims and it does the same thing, it distorts to match the bone weight of the mesh, the rigging and the skeleton.  The size of the mesh shell is irrelevent when the animations are running.  The mesh will do what the rig and weights tell it to do.  You could replace the penis with a pencil and it would still stretch to conform.

That's a handy post it does show exactly why for those of us not using both sets of animations, we started to get all the dick poking through the body/head posts when Arma's stuff started becoming popular, besides the angle and position, he's hung like a donkey :)

post-60824-0-55550500-1401069920_thumb.jpg

Height is just due to how i'd rotated the cam.

The bigger schlong is normal roberts. The smaller (but much higher) one is amras.

That's only on the mesh itself.  The skeleton Amra uses along with the rig in the mesh makes the penis stretch during animation.  If you look at the bones in the skeleton, Bip01 Penis6 is like 18 inches (in RL scale) away from the pelvis.  When some of the anims play, the tip of the penis moves to that point.  I've already weighted and rigged the real Roberts to play with Amra's anims and it does the same thing, it distorts to match the bone weight of the mesh, the rigging and the skeleton.  The size of the mesh shell is irrelevent when the animations are running.  The mesh will do what the rig and weights tell it to do.  You could replace the penis with a pencil and it would still stretch to conform.

Yes, his mesh "needs" rerigged so that when all the bones are at default position an scale values, it's the same position and size as the unrigged one. The differences in the meshes themselves do matter though -- it's why the alignment goes to hell when it's installed and the anims included in sexout are played. Penis reset issues notwithstanding.

The bones are pobably be scaled during some of his animations as well, which is 'bad' if we ever want dynamically resizable penis in-game. I've been working with AJ on that. Breasts are done, belly is done (but mesh needs weighted), ass is a little problematic and needs a new bone on the skeleton.

None of those will work right if the scales are messed with in the animations, and same goes for the penis.

If I reset the scale on all the penis/dick bones I can find in all of this anims, is there an intrepid user here that would test them all out and report back on the difference in how they look that way vs. how they normally look when running?

I would if you cannot find a more qualified tester. However, when installing sexout, I selected the Breeze rather than the Roberts body.

If all else fails. maybe 2 body suits needs to be added. the one for original animations or if Amra is chosen it will use the body suit from Amra.

That way you can add Amra as normal animations and still keep the original with 0 alterations.

OK Make screenshots, I understand better

I am attaching two screenshots here for you. The default roberts nude which sexout comes with, and one showing your modified mesh.

There is a drastic difference in the position and size of the penis. It's the same with Breezes.

Save them and you can go back and forth easily/quickly in irfanview or something to make the difference really stand out.

From a quick look it not just  position but the length of the penis also seem different from that picture.

Penis from the original looks bigger then the one from Amra.

If I reset the scale on all the penis/dick bones I can find in all of this anims, is there an intrepid user here that would test them all out and report back on the difference in how they look that way vs. how they normally look when running?

I would if you cannot find a more qualified tester. However, when installing sexout, I selected the Breeze rather than the Roberts body.

Shouldn't matter. Stock Breezes and stock Roberts use the same textures - it's the FS Robert's that fouled up compatibility.

If all else fails. maybe 2 body suits needs to be added. the one for original animations or if Amra is chosen it will use the body suit from Amra.

That way you can add Amra as normal animations and still keep the original with 0 alterations.

Only problem with that is FS Roberts and Breeze's don't use the same body texture, but I like the way you think.

Bien j'ai compris d'où venais le problème, je pensais que c'était plus grave.
Je vais essayer si j'ai le temps de refaire les animations pour les rendre compatible Avec Robert de base.
Et si j'ai encore plus le temps je referais également les animations pour breeze.
Le problème d'utiliser un sexe rigide pour les hommes c'est que ça limite beaucoup les animateurs,
J'ai essayé, croyez-moi on ce retrouve parfois avec des poses ridicules.

While I understand where the problem came, I thought it was more serious.
I'll try if I have time to redo the animations to make it compatible with Robert basis.
And if I have more time I also would do the animations breeze.
The problem of using a rigid sex for men is that it greatly limits animators,
I tried, believe me it is sometimes found with ridiculous poses.

Is the Roberts body BSA which comes with Sexout, the FS version or the regular version? Apart from whatever Roberts version comes with Sexout, only the FS version of Roberts seems to be available for download, at least on the New Vegas Nexus. Stuff for Roberts seems to be so much harder to find than stuff for Breeze which causes me to wonder why it "seems" to be preferred for Sexout. 

Is the Roberts body BSA which comes with Sexout, the FS version or the regular version? Apart from whatever Roberts version comes with Sexout, only the FS version of Roberts seems to be available for download, at least on the New Vegas Nexus. Stuff for Roberts seems to be so much harder to find than stuff for Breeze which causes me to wonder why it "seems" to be preferred for Sexout.

I think the distinction between FS and not is mistaken. The only Roberts for NV that I'm aware of is the port from the oblivion body, by FS. I don't know why it's different from the one Amra is using.

The included body is the one you can find on nexus, though I used one from before FS took it down -- the current one is a re-upload.

Sexout originally included some version of another of breezes but also had support for the breezes bodysuits. A year or so ago we decided to switch to roberts as the 'standard' body for alignment based on demand, but I included both and updated the fomod to give players a choice. They can of course install their own bodies as well, if they want, and select 'none' when installing the sexout data pack.

I don't know of any texture issues etc to be honest, I don't use any male texture, armor, whatever mods beyond what's included in sexout.

Unless stuff has changed the Roberts i was using was the one Included in Body Extender. Created by RSV For me at that time it was the only mesh i could use to make animated penis. Witch my Rig for fallout was fully based on i never used any Roberts before that time.

So i have not seen any distinction you mentioned in your picture. Till today.

Well the vanilla roberts does not have an erect mesh, which is why sexout originally only supported Breezes. AlienSlof made an erect roberts one for it called "roberts boners" or something like that. I believe donkey then weighted it for animation with the BX bones but I can't remember for sure now.

Google-fu is.. ongoing.

Well, I officially have no idea where the erect roberts mesh in sexout originally came from. It looks like amra *is* using the default roberts 'medium erect' mesh from slof's boners for roberts. The large slof erection is much bigger, bigger even than the sexout one.

I'm attaching a simple zip you can install with fomm which will replace the sexout roberts mesh with the normal (not-animated) medium erect. Installing this over the top of sexout & amra's roberts pack should result in the nude males being identical (and erect) during sex, and when just naked. Textures should not be affected.

I will have to go through all the sexout animations and check alignment again.. ugh. When that's done, maybe this situation will just be resolved, period, and I'll update the BSA. Maybe it won't be this simple, can't say right now.

Dug through old threads. The bodysuit mesh isn't the real roberts after all; donkey created it. That might also explain everything.. I'm going to have to really go digging now.

At a guess, he used FS Roberts and needed a body mesh that could both use the Robert's texture and line up with Breeze's. I'm going to do an experiment and load up FS Roberts and see how bad it looks with the original animations.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, you had Roberts Male Body for Fallout 3 (RMF3) http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3671/? by SickleyYield. This had textures and other information compatible with Breeze's.

When FS did whatever he did, he changed the UV map.

Amra,

We can rig and weight the standard roberts mesh so that you can animate it. That is not a problem.

Just make sure when animating that you do not adjust any of the bone "scale" settings.

Or alter the mesh. ;)

And there was no reason to do that other than gettting downloads or as a popularity contest.  I've looked, aside from three mods there is NO SUPPORT for Favoredsoul's version of Roberts, where as any mod that uses the Breeze/Roberts mesh has tons of support.

Dug through old threads. The bodysuit mesh isn't the real roberts after all; donkey created it. That might also explain everything.. I'm going to have to really go digging now.

At a guess, he used FS Roberts and needed a body mesh that could both use the Robert's texture and line up with Breeze's. I'm going to do an experiment and load up FS Roberts and see how bad it looks with the original animations.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, you had Roberts Male Body for Fallout 3 (RMF3) http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3671/? by SickleyYield. This had textures and other information compatible with Breeze's.

Well the CRCs on the nudes (non-bodysuit) in the BSA match with the FONV roberts, but I couldn't find the bodysuit. That erect bodysuit though coming from FO3, makes sense.

So texture is likely boned on the bodysuit in the upload I put up earlier. Question is then should I replace it in the BSA (and change the texture to point to default) and use full FONV roberts, or should I replace all of them in the BSA with the FO3 roberts.

This is all aside from weighting it and such.

Roberts Erect version came Sexus maybe  ?? Sexout is using many additions from sexus also animations So i would not be surprised it came from that one.

No, sexus used breezes. Initially sexout only supported breezes, either built in, or via detecting the breezes bodysuits ESP. I was asked to put roberts in as an option quite a few times, and it does look better, but couldn't do it until I had an erect mesh.

Well the CRCs on the nudes (non-bodysuit) in the BSA match with the FONV roberts, but I couldn't find the bodysuit. That erect bodysuit though coming from FO3, makes sense.

So texture is likely boned on the bodysuit in the upload I put up earlier. Question is then should I replace it in the BSA (and change the texture to point to default) and use full FONV roberts, or should I replace all of them in the BSA with the FO3 roberts.

The bodysuit you uploaded looks fine. This is weirder and weirder.

The bodysuit you uploaded looks fine. This is weirder and weirder.

The one I uploaded is a straight copy of the medium erect from slofs boners. It looks at a glance like the same one amra is using though I didn't look for changed geometry and I know it's not rigged for animation of the penis.