SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Cool to see you guys nutting out the issue and we're not expecting any overnight fixes, as the cause of the problem still needs confirmation, unfortunately most of us know little about meshes and animating to help, but yeah the incompatibility issue is the only thing that's kept me from adding Arma's cool stuff :)

Il vaut peut être mieux pour vous que vous n'installez pas mes animations,

car une fois essayé vous ne pourrez plus vous en passer! lol!. je plaisante!

Je fais des vérifications actuellement pour essayer de rendre mes animations plus compatibles.

Bien que franchement je ne vois pas trops ce que je peux faire de plus.

=====================

It may be best for you is that you do not install my animations,

because once tried you can not do without! lol. I'm kidding!

I currently checks to try to make more compatible my animations.

Although frankly I do not see trops that I can do more.

While I would love to see a fix, I will continue using Amra's animations and "suffer" with the  issue being discussed here until there is one. His animations are just too good for me to want to pass them up.

Same here.

Once Pride puts in the anim checkbox I'll only actually use amra's anims anyay. So the problem won't matter anymore for me.

Provided Pride adds Armas to the check box. He might just add only those that are part of Sexout. ;)..

With the exception of the modder's resources, Amra's anims are the same numbers as the existing anims.  To have the old and the new coexist, new anim numbers would have to be built into Sexout and Amra's anim files would all have to be renamed to the new number.  More tedious than difficult.

Cool to see you guys nutting out the issue and we're not expecting any overnight fixes, as the cause of the problem still needs confirmation, unfortunately most of us know little about meshes and animating to help, but yeah the incompatibility issue is the only thing that's kept me from adding Arma's cool stuff :)

I currently checks to try to make more compatible my animations.

Although frankly I do not see trops that I can do more.

If you use the standard Roberts body, everything would be okay. If you need to weight it differently, that is okay. The differences between the standard roberts mesh and the mesh in your download is causing the problems. I can probably fix the priority problems myself, with gerra's help, if you can't.

Provided Pride adds Armas to the check box. He might just add only those that are part of Sexout. ;)..

The included ones are the only ones I can/will put in, however..

With the exception of the modder's resources, Amra's anims are the same numbers as the existing anims.  To have the old and the new coexist, new anim numbers would have to be built into Sexout and Amra's anim files would all have to be renamed to the new number.  More tedious than difficult.

That would work, but Amra (or someone) could also extend the animation list and not overwrite any of the sexout resources. This would be better, and will be easy to do in the upcoming beta. I just finished working out the structure with DoctaSax.

Any animations a mod adds to the system will automatically show up in the upcoming MCM control panel and be available to the random picker if the user selects them.

While I would love to see a fix, I will continue using Amra's animations and "suffer" with the  issue being discussed here until there is one. His animations are just too good for me to want to pass them up.

Same here.

Once Pride puts in the anim checkbox I'll only actually use amra's anims anyay. So the problem won't matter anymore for me.

Not sure what you mean ritual. Price CAN'T add amra's to the checkbox. They are animation replacements and as such don't currently have their own numbers.

Pride making the checkbox for the old anims is the only thing that needs doing to be able to run an amra-only sexout game. ;)

Not sure what you mean ritual. Price CAN'T add amra's to the checkbox. They are animation replacements and as such don't currently have their own numbers.

Pride making the checkbox for the old anims is the only thing that needs doing to be able to run an amra-only sexout game. ;)

You're probably thinking of different install options. That's not a solution to the problem I've been repeating that without their own numbers, sexout can't differentiate between anims in-game, nor can any other mod. What's on the table with the checkbox is really an opt-out or opt-in for recognized anim numbers for the randomizer. It wouldn't make any difference to anims that overwrite existing ones as replacers.

So the framework needs to be changed to allow something that conflicts with the framework?  Shouldn't it be 'Arma needs to fix the conflict'?

So the framework needs to be changed to allow something that conflicts with the framework?  Shouldn't it be 'Arma needs to fix the conflict'?

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm adding that in anyway. Checkboxes to enable or disable individual animations in the randomizer for both rape and cons (like SexLab has) has been in demand for a long time. I haven't been able to easily do it prior to NVSE v4. This alone won't really address the issues here unless the non-replacement anims from Amra are added to the system.

Unless the user is satisfied with only having 4-5 animations that is.

You're probably thinking of different install options. That's not a solution to the problem I've been repeating that without their own numbers, sexout can't differentiate between anims in-game, nor can any other mod. What's on the table with the checkbox is really an opt-out or opt-in for recognized anim numbers for the randomizer. It wouldn't make any difference to anims that overwrite existing ones as replacers.

Of course it would doc?

If I can choose to enable or disable specific animations #'s that sexout plays, and amra numbers each of his replacement anims, which is exactly how things are currently...

I don't think that's what I said? Pride is constantly improving and adding new things into sexoutng. I merely pointed out that one of the features to be added soon will enable a purely amra-only animation system to be available. (For those that choose it)

I wasn't trying to demand anything. I've had a few conversations with Pride in my short time around these forums, I already know the futility of trying to demand anything...

Let me really distill this down for everyone. There's one thing that will solve all of this, or at least put us in a situation where any issues that remain are easy to solve.

Create all sexout animations with the included Roberts male and the included T6M female.

This ensures there are no problems, or the problems are minor enough to be easily corrected.

If the included bodies have missing weight painting, we can fix that, but that is the only modification that should happen.

Let me really distill this down for everyone. There's one thing that will solve all of this, or at least put us in a situation where any issues that remain are easy to solve.

Create all sexout animations with the included Roberts male and the included T6M female.

This ensures there are no problems, or the problems are minor enough to be easily corrected.

If the included bodies have missing weight painting, we can fix that, but that is the only modification that should happen.

God bless you!

Same here.

My comment wasn't intended to cover the technical aspect of the addition of any external animations. Just that he likely wouldn't add them to the check box.

So am I to assume that the Roberts body will soon be the body of choice for Sexout? The reason I ask is I run into more issues r/t textures, and general compatability with the included Roberts body as opposed to Breezes. It is getting hard to find the proper armor replacers for this version of Roberts and I don't have the skill to convert my current armors over yet with the tools myself. .. yet. (would like to learn though:D)

Once most of those issues are resolved .. I say we can remove Breezes from the body choices in Sexout and make the full change over to one simple body . (standard of course anybody can install whatever they want but there will be likely issues)

So am I to assume that the Roberts body will soon be the body of choice for Sexout?

No. It was used for all the 'new' animations sometime back in Donkey's time, and it's the one all the builtin offsets are aligned with. I'm doing my damnedst to *not* have any kind of 'official' body though.

It's close enough to breezes, alignment wise, that you generally don't see a difference.

On the bodies used in these animations the penis is a good 4-6 inches higher up on the torso than it is on vanilla, breezes, or roberts.

Same here.

My comment wasn't intended to cover the technical aspect of the addition of any external animations. Just that he likely wouldn't add them to the check box.

I appreciate that, however my point was that he couldn't no matter what. Amra's anims haven't got their own anim #'s anyway...

I HOPE you stick to the Breeze/Roberts compatible meshes for SexOut and NOT Favoredsoul's version.  Only two or three people mod for it and they have moved on to Skyrim since they were Oblivion fans to begin with.  That doesn't take into account the techical or game related issues (jacked weights and rigging, limited modder support, no vanilla support to speak of, etc.).

Same here.

I appreciate that, however my point was that he couldn't no matter what. Amra's anims haven't got their own anim #'s anyway...

Not if you drop them into the folder in place of the numbered animations to override the base. Then you would get the desired animations in place of the ones that are there. That is what people were talking about anyway. That they were "better" than the ones they are replacing.. err were intended to replace. Isn't that was people are doing now? Unless I am mistaken.

If they indeed need their own animation numbers and such they will also need their own mod, patches ( bodies and such) and any other resources to properly display these excellent animations outside of the main distribution of Sexout as Pride has stated in a final answer that any animations used must use the included Robert's body to be acceptable for admittance to the core resources of Sexout.

In order for this to happen someone with excellent modding skills would have to step up and first be accepted by Arma to manage these assets and secondly to resolve the various body swapping and animation replacement problems that pop up. Then.. between this individual a discussion on how to recognize this new mod and assets can be done with Pride. Until then.. not much more someone can do but drop his files into the data folder overwriting the "older" resources and dealing with the various glitches and problems that happen.

At least as I understand this..

my point was that he couldn't no matter what

Never underestimate my ability to find a bigger hammer.

Yep.. That was what I was thinking too. lol

If that don't work.. a little hulk rage would do the trick.. :)

>snip<

You do realise everything you just said is in complete contradiction to your first post to which I responded. Stating that my ability to make an amra only game would be dependant on whether or not Pride adds them into the checkbox. Which as I have stated many times now and you just weirdly pointed out yourself. He DOESN'T NEED TO because they are overrides and the original anim checkboxes will be what controls them... :s

Of course it would doc?

If I can choose to enable or disable specific animations #'s that sexout plays, and amra numbers each of his replacement anims, which is exactly how things are currently...

Oh, right. I thought we were talking about what would be best for Sexout modding on the whole, not your personal game.

Of course it would doc?

Oh, right. I thought we were talking about what would be best for Sexout modding on the whole, not your personal game.

Not really, you just replied to one of my messages where I said I could have an amra-only game.

Whatever though, I'm not sure why so many people seem to be getting all uppitty about this, I have ran out of patience with this pointless dance around the mulberry bush. Hopefully one day amra and Pride can get something hashed out. Till then I'll just keep my fucking mouth shut.