SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Noticed something... Sometimes, the Animations are not syncronizing correctly, could just be on my PC, which it probably is. Any ideas how to fix it?

post-62465-0-10317600-1400518094_thumb.jpg

The pen!s is clearly penetrating her spine ;p

The animations simply aren't playing at the same time, which looks weird, and causes the pen!s to go through her :P

Noticed something... Sometimes, the Animations are not syncronizing correctly, could just be on my PC, which it probably is. Any ideas how to fix it?

attachicon.gifOut of Sync.jpg

The pen!s is clearly penetrating her spine ;p

The animations simply aren't playing at the same time, which looks weird, and causes the pen!s to go through her :P

1. "pen!s"? Are you sure you meet the age requirements here? ;)

2. If they are just out of sync, there's not much that can be done. Sexout starts them as close to simultaneously as it can, but they are two different animations playing on two unrelated characters, at the core. If it's a scale issue (and it looks like it might be), then this may help:

Have you tried Sexout Character Resize?  (in my signature)

If not, it might be just an alignment issue as well. Try SexoutPositioning.

@Tearoth, I must say, that I noticed this issue after upgrading to the latest versions of SexoutNG (same goes also for beta 2.6.84b5) and Amra's animations version 0.39. Not a big deal, cuz I'm using SexoutPositioning, but still I did not have this bug before...

That's odd. The only recent change to the positioning script was to add offsets for Mavia's animations back during the release 83 beta cycle (that change was made Jan 2nd). There have been no changes since then -- which means I forgot to add those offsets for the new Mavia anim #s, but that wouldn't affect this.

@ Tearoth

Je ne referais pas les nouvelles animations de D_ManXX2, je vais laisser aux gens le temps d'en profiter.
Je vais plutôt revenir sur les mes animations et les retravailler un peu.
Je vais-peut être continué un peu sur les créatures.

Votre problème avec l'animation 631 peut-être à cause de votre config ou du corps féminin que vous utilisez
néanmoins je vais jeter un oeil sur celle-ci.

Je vous conseil d'utilisier Sexout positioning http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/190-sexoutpositioning/ ainsi que Sexout Character Resize. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/621-sexout-character-resize/.

===================================================================================================

I not touch the new animations of D_ManXX2, I'll give people time to enjoy it.
I'm going back on my animations and tweaking a little.
I will continue with the creatures maybe

Your problem with the animation 631 maybe your config or female body that you use
However I will look

I advise you to utilisier Sexout positioning and Sexout Character Resize.

@dongding
sorry, I do not think

Is it possible to make Sexout pass the original animations, and only play the ones made by Amra72? Like... Duplicate some of the Amra Animations, and replace those that aren't, to have more than one of the same anim?

You'd have to compare the anim numbers from Amra72's downloaded file to the anim numbers listed in the installed files in your FO:NV directory folder by folder.  That way, you'd see which numbers were in FO:NV's folders and not in the corresponding folders in Amra's .7z file. Then it would be a matter of carefully renaming and then dragging/dropping into the appropriate FO:NV folder.

Yes.  I think that the main structure is (giver or taker) > (sitting, standing, kneeling).

Although perhaps I am misinterpreting your question:  There is an anim for Actor A, Actor B, and in the case of threesomes, Actor C for each position.  Doesn't matter WHO the actor is.  Merely which role (giver or taker or another giver) they are in the position.  So if you're fucking Sunny Smiles, your character plays the Position for A idle, and Sunny plays the Position for B idle.  If you immediately invoked the SAME position but then told Sunny to take a strap-on and fuck you, she'd play the Position for A idle, and your character would play the Position for B idle.

Hopefully that makes sense.  I tried to keep it at a high level.

Hmh.. Sounds quite challenging. Am i right when i say, that each character has his/her own animation, for each position? Fx. Missionary requires a animation file for both the giver and the taker?

That's how it works, yes.

In another few weeks there will be a way to enable/disable different animations through the sexout MCM menu. However, Amra's animations will not be included in sexout itself default because of the issues they currently cause with the existing animations:

- The penis-not-reset syndrome -- unless the reset is now working.

- The required custom male body meshes which have repositioned the penis.

The selection system will be based on public arrays in the sexout ESM, and Amra (or any volunteer) will be able to manipulate them in an esp/esm if he so chooses.

This would be much easier if the animations just used the normal roberts mesh, and breezes was just weight painted for the penis. :(

Hmh.. Sounds quite challenging. Am i right when i say, that each character has his/her own animation, for each position? Fx. Missionary requires a animation file for both the giver and the taker?

That's how it works, yes.

In another few weeks there will be a way to enable/disable different animations through the sexout MCM menu. However, Amra's animations will not be included in sexout itself default because of the issues they currently cause with the existing animations:

- The penis-not-reset syndrome -- unless the reset is now working.

- The required custom male body meshes which have repositioned the penis.

The selection system will be based on public arrays in the sexout ESM, and Amra (or any volunteer) will be able to manipulate them in an esp/esm if he so chooses.

This would be much easier if the animations just used the normal roberts mesh, and breezes was just weight painted for the penis. :(

I see. Well, i'm looking forward to that update. Then i can disable all non amra animations. Hopefully, in the future, there will be enough amra animations to replace all the stock ones, which in turn, would eliminate the not reset syndrome, i presume? :)

I see. Well, i'm looking forward to that update. Then i can disable all non amra animations. Hopefully, in the future, there will be enough amra animations to replace all the stock ones, which in turn, would eliminate the not reset syndrome, i presume? :)

That is extremely unlikely.

The mesh Amra is using to animate the males isn't the one everyone else is using, or has used in the past. There was no good (as far as I know) reason to make the changes that changed the penis location. I can't ask the other animators to stop what they're doing and use Amra's mesh for their animations -- frankly, they're using the right ones, it's Amra that should switch to using the 'vanilla' roberts/breezes.

I have no idea just how 'bad' the issue is with the existing animations, this is just what I've heard of the situation. I can't fix it myself, can't force other animators to change, and won't ask them to.

There's basically nothing I can do about all this, myself, short of crossing my fingers and hoping that one way or the other, we settle on a single mesh.

From my perspective, I prefer it to be the roberts included in sexout, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Different animators using different meshes is almost as bad as if they'd used different skeletons.

I know what you mean. But the mesh wouldn't be a problem, if the only sex animations used in the mod, was made by Amra, right? I'm not saying it should be Amra's anims as the originals, but if he made enough anims to replace all the stock animations, there wouldn't be any other animations, which in turn, would mean that Amra's mesh would work with all of them. I'm not gonna say that's how it is, 'cause i know that you have a lot more experience about it than i do, but it's just what my logic tells me.

I know what you mean. But the mesh wouldn't be a problem, if the only sex animations used in the mod, was made by Amra, right? I'm not saying it should be Amra's anims as the originals, but if he made enough anims to replace all the stock animations, there wouldn't be any other animations, which in turn, would mean that Amra's mesh would work with all of them. I'm not gonna say that's how it is, 'cause i know that you have a lot more experience about it than i do, but it's just what my logic tells me.

Amra's animations are (I think) all human ones (and I hope he sticks to that). Many animations involve creatures etc and it would be tedious beyond belief to expect any animator to grind through all of them to make replacers for all of them. I am certainly not savvy enough technically to even understand the discussion about his mesh vs the one used by other animators. I do not even know how many other animators are still working on New Vegas since DMann's game broke and he decided to move to Oblivion and Skyrim nor do I have a clue what would be involved in Amra "changing" his mesh.