SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Oral/Anal/Genital/Manual  Then if manual has an actor B, handjob, if not, masturbation.  Just an idea.

I like this idea. I am hoping someone makes autofellatio and autocunnilingus animations as well. They'd be amusing to watch. If that happens.. you will be able to make a handful of caps performing shows in soliciting with 10 agility...

My point is that when I hear "hand job", I assume that the thing that is in the hand is a penis (let us not debate on whether one can have a vagina IN one's hand.).  If fingers aren't part of the hand, then this might be Sparta.

Je regrette Shardoom, mais il va falloir attendre, je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps libre alors je préfère l'employé

à des choses que j'aime faire, cependant je ne dis pas que je ne le ferais pas.

=====================
I regret Shardoom, but it will have to wait, I do not have much free time so I prefer the employee of the things I like to do, but I'm not saying I would not do it.

@Tearoth:  I looked at the script.  It looks like it's only assigning the position (3some anim 5101) only if a male is in the middle (receiving).

if posB.GetIsSex Male
 set Sexout.anim to 5101
endif

I'm not ambitious enough to look through the Sexout NG's randomizer code.  However, I did comment out that one part so that it definitely assigns anim to 5101.

I've got other mod/rel life things going on, so I don't plan on doing anything else to the Hookups mod.  If it doesn't work, sorry.

If it does work, I'll see if Zippy wants to upload it.

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

niaallich. It's an improvement for sure, but it's still only one actor who's doing a animation. This time, he looks like he's doing the deed, but my character, and the other male who's supposed to join in, isn't doing anything, still able to move freely. Thank you for the great attempt, though. :)

Essayez ceci et faites moi savoir si ça corrige le problème.

Try this and let me know if it fixes the problem.

Uhm... This file doesn't fix the penis skin problem for me. Actually, it makes everything a bit worse :P Any idea to fix this? I use Breeze's.

Next time, try to post a jpeg or some such.  The order of install is Sexout NG's Breeze skin > Compatibility Skeleton > Amra's Breeze patch.

If you installed using FOMM's package manager, you should be able to reactivate Sexout NG's Data and then the skeleton and then manually install Amra's Breeze patch.