IS their any way at all to remove the shop morning wood from the game?  This mods amazing but that shop is so immersion breaking.  Just because every male now has a realistic penis dosnt mean penis related store opening up is immersion friendly for me.  Thanks in advanced.

Use the light version

IS their any way at all to remove the shop morning wood from the game?  This mods amazing but that shop is so immersion breaking.  Just because every male now has a realistic penis dosnt mean penis related store opening up is immersion friendly for me.  Thanks in advanced.

Use the light version

oh I thought the light version lost out on some other features.  Its just the shop thats missing?

Use the light version

oh I thought the light version lost out on some other features.  Its just the shop thats missing?

No, you're right.

• No Scripting
  • No addons (means no genital variety)
  • No scaling
  • No potions
  • No spells
  • No shop
  • No revealing armors
  • No slot 52 management nor underwear
  • No schlong for werewolves

Unfortunately, you have to take the shop if you want more than a barebones boner. It would be nice if there was a SoS Light+ option but that's how it is.

Use the light version

No, you're right.

• No Scripting
  • No scaling
  • No potions
  • No spells
  • No shop
  • No revealing armors

Unfortunately, you have to take the shop if you want more than a barebones boner. It would be nice if there was a SoS Light+ option but that's how it is.

If you use racemenu to customize your character appearance, there is a plugin for SOS which controls the size of the boner without using potions or going to the store. Get it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/ It is the SOS - Racemenu plugin

SOS is trying to schlongify all the birds in my bird mods and it is generating a lot of log spam. Is a log entry really required for failed schlong assignment? If so I can patch it, but a cursory search did not turn up how to mark creatures to be skipped. How does one do that?

Use the light version

No, you're right.
  • No Scripting
  • No scaling
  • No potions
  • No spells
  • No shop
  • No revealing armors

If you use racemenu to customize your character appearance, there is a plugin for SOS which controls the size of the boner without using potions or going to the store. Get it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/ It is the SOS - Racemenu plugin

the SOS slides are only for Race Menu, siigh.. :(

would not be possbile to have a SOS plug-in compatible with ECE 1.2 ? ^_^

I'm sorry but I'm seeing deficiencies in your reading ability. Let me quote the first paragraph:

First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM and enable the Debug Spells. 2 spells will be added to the PC Spell Book, that will retrieve several informations regarding Actor/SOS. One is set as self (for the player), the other is targeted (for NPCs). So before reporting any problem ALWAYS use the appropriate spell on the Actor having the issue. A message box will be displayed.

Please report us exactly what is the problem along with an screenshot for these attributes. Failing to do so, will only make it harder for us (and consequently for you) to determine what is the problem. Papyrus logs and load order will help too. If your report is just a phrase like "there is a brown underwear" or "bending keys don't work", chances are you will be ignored.

A thousand apologies, you're right. I thought you were talking about the bolded section about permanent underwear. Guess I forgot to read the intro.

Anyway as I said before, I have a problem of permanent underwear plaguing my newly made games. Older saves that had SOS installed during the playthrough seem to work, but newly made characters have permanent underwear on all male NPCs and male player character. Seems like SOS is having some problem starting up for the first time. I have some screenshots of the debug results.

Male Player Character where underwear does not remove (Self)

HoSTWhk.jpg

Female Player Character where underwear does not remove (NPC)

viOR94G.jpg

Male Player Character where SOS works (self)

lCjg85U.jpg

Male Player Character where SOS works (NPC)

R0Mu3GC.jpg

Female Character where SOS works (self)

RFOH31m.jpg

Load Order (BOSS)

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
OBlHairFinal.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Immersive Patrols Merged All.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
xazBondage.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMimic.esp
SkyUI.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
HN66mage4vanilla.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
leia.esp
NailsUNP.esp
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
wjun28.esp
WWW.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
AchieveThat.esp
armored-horses.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
Werewolves.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
FNISspells.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Brows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LunariRace.esp
Hanali.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
WATER.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Salome.esp
Custom Clothes for Pandora.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

Hopefully someone can spot something that is causing the permanent underwear !

Anyone know any way to fix the bent penis? I've reinstalled the XP32 skeleton, SoS and the XPMSPlusSoS skeleton several times and it just keeps happening. I've never had this problem before.

This is a Sexlab issue http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28794-bent-schlong/

SOS is trying to schlongify all the birds in my bird mods and it is generating a lot of log spam. Is a log entry really required for failed schlong assignment? If so I can patch it, but a cursory search did not turn up how to mark creatures to be skipped. How does one do that?

SOS_SetupNPCMagicEffect, it has a bunch of conditions for critter races

Does anyone know how to fix this purple penis for SOS ??

I have everything installed correctly but somehow it refuse to show the texture for penis even the animation works right ??

Is the beta file incomplete ??

"I have everything installed correctly". Most likely not, otherwise textures would not be purple. Reinstall again, not manually

I installed the light version of this mod and at first everything seemed fine. Using the erect/flaccid commands worked and my character was happily flopping around.

However when I then tried Sexlabs and Sexlabs Matchmaker things didn't go as I expected. Basically when an animation using a male triggered, the penis never got fully erect. It was more like the flaccid version stood up. Either that or during the animation the size just shrunk. When I used the command outside an animation the erect size was noticably bigger.

Changing the size during the animation wasn't possible. The end result is that the guys felt quite lacking and the girls where often having hoover sex. :/ Is there anything that can cause this? I tried this mod once before with Sexaddicts and that seemed to be working fine. Maybe it's SexLabs? I did install it with NMM instead of manual (both mods), maybe that's the problem? Everything else seems to be working fine except this.

Going to try the main mod to see if there is a diffirence.

EDIT: I tried the main mod and got the same problem. I also increased the size of the npc's members and when I used a mastrubation spell on them I could notice the size would shrink. No clue why though :(

Also, is it possible with the main mod to change your own size through the menu or console? I could change the npc's around me but my own character stayed the same.

Read the troubleshooting section

I'm sorry but I'm seeing deficiencies in your reading ability. Let me quote the first paragraph:

First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM and enable the Debug Spells. 2 spells will be added to the PC Spell Book, that will retrieve several informations regarding Actor/SOS. One is set as self (for the player), the other is targeted (for NPCs). So before reporting any problem ALWAYS use the appropriate spell on the Actor having the issue. A message box will be displayed.

Please report us exactly what is the problem along with an screenshot for these attributes. Failing to do so, will only make it harder for us (and consequently for you) to determine what is the problem. Papyrus logs and load order will help too. If your report is just a phrase like "there is a brown underwear" or "bending keys don't work", chances are you will be ignored.

A thousand apologies, you're right. I thought you were talking about the bolded section about permanent underwear. Guess I forgot to read the intro.

Anyway as I said before, I have a problem of permanent underwear plaguing my newly made games. Older saves that had SOS installed during the playthrough seem to work, but newly made characters have permanent underwear on all male NPCs and male player character. Seems like SOS is having some problem starting up for the first time. I have some screenshots of the debug results.

Male Player Character where underwear does not remove (Self)

HoSTWhk.jpg

Female Player Character where underwear does not remove (NPC)

viOR94G.jpg

Male Player Character where SOS works (self)

lCjg85U.jpg

Male Player Character where SOS works (NPC)

R0Mu3GC.jpg

Female Character where SOS works (self)

RFOH31m.jpg

Load Order (BOSS)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

RaceCompatibility.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

OBlHairFinal.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

Immersive Patrols Merged All.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

xazBondage.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMimic.esp

SkyUI.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

HN66mage4vanilla.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

leia.esp

NailsUNP.esp

Svs Collection Jewelry.esp

UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp

wjun28.esp

WWW.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp

AchieveThat.esp

armored-horses.esp

Differently Ebony.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp

Werewolves.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

FNISspells.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

Brows.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

LunariRace.esp

Hanali.esp

LunariWarriors.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

No More Glowing Edges.esp

WATER.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ASIS-Dependency.esp

ASIS.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

ReProccer.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Salome.esp

Custom Clothes for Pandora.esp

Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

Hopefully someone can spot something that is causing the permanent underwear !

You are reporting an issue while using an old version. Update it and start a new game.

I guess it's the "new game" bug which got fixed some time ago, it's also in the troubleshooting section

the SOS slides are only for Race Menu, siigh.. :(

would not be possbile to have a SOS plug-in compatible with ECE 1.2 ? ^_^

Making scaling sliders in ECE for SoS is not really a problem, the problem is how to disable the SoS player scaling feature without having the RaceMenu Plugin esp in the loadorder. How the racemenu sos sliders work is trival, I can also transfer them over from the scripts sources into an ECE slider (except the erection slider), but the SoS scaling scripts would still overwrite the changes made in ECE when using a potion.

SOS_SetupNPCMagicEffect, it has a bunch of conditions for critter races

Thanks! That is a problem for me though, I am not at a point where I feel comfortable messing with scripts. I guess I will have to just live with it for now. 

I have no idea if it would be difficult to implement, but if it was easy I would really appreciate if you made a keyword that could be added to race entries to disable schlongifying them, if only for patching purposes.

You are reporting an issue while using an old version. Update it and start a new game.

I guess it's the "new game" bug which got fixed some time ago, it's also in the troubleshooting section 

That's really weird, it says v 2.04.011 in NMM. I think I was copy pasting an old installation which is why new games weren't working when older games were. Well I feel a little silly now, but thanks a lotly for your response.

I am currently using the newest beta 5 but was wondering if Revealing armor BodyBuilder is compatible with it ?? When i use the regular revealing armor everything is fine. But with the BodyBuilder i get a crash when the game starts, and also the dick is not visible like the regular version is.

Does SOS add underpants to people? I have de-selected Argonians for SOS as Im using another mod for them, however they always seem to be wearing brown underpants even tho theyre naked and their shlong from another mod is there

Edit: Just read that it does, however all other non argonians work fine, its just that argonians have underwear on, any way to remove that? D:

Does SOS add underpants to people? I have de-selected Argonians for SOS as Im using another mod for them, however they always seem to be wearing brown underpants even tho theyre naked and their shlong from another mod is there

SoS does have underwear and if you have them deselected I could see how that would happen. Perhaps a better way to handle it would be to leave them selected and just let the other mod over write SoS. In theory I think then it would work as normal with SoS but show the other mods textures and stuff. You maybe have to manually overwrite them instead of using NMM. Not sure never tried to do something like that myself.

What other mod are you using? It might have suggestions on how to use it with other mods like SoS.

SoS does have underwear and if you have them deselected I could see how that would happen. Perhaps a better way to handle it would be to leave them selected and just let the other mod over write SoS. In theory I think then it would work as normal with SoS but show the other mods textures and stuff. You maybe have to manually overwrite them instead of using NMM. Not sure never tried to do something like that myself.

What other mod are you using? It might have suggestions on how to use it with other mods like SoS.

Its not an esp mod, it just changes the shape of the Argonian model and brings diff textures, its from EternalBlack.

So I dont really see a way to overwrite SoS. D: