Myself, I'm still looking for love, so I'm using Romance.  From an immersion standpoint, I also use Matchmaker solely on myself, because as a young guy (my character, that is) there's a need to "take care of business". I'm having a lot more fun playing an immersive game; it's much slower for one thing and I get to appreciate things more. I tend to handle LOs myself as well, though I've found the latest version (beta) is much more forgiving than 1.4 was.

This has little to do with SOS directly, except for possibly dealing with perma-undies issues. I first started playing 'Skyrim back in it's early days, before burning out for a while. There was a console command that I would use to make the target get undressed. I know it wasn't "removeallitems" because it didn't empty their inventory: it just unequipped everything they were wearing. They would stay undressed until they changed cells. For the life of me I can't remember what it was. Anyone know it?

unequipall

I have an odd, (and funny), problem. Maybe someone can explain. Everyone is schlongified, my character included. However, my character responds to none of the essences, spells, or even the debug spell. Any thoughts? He's also stuck on the default smallest size, which in itself is funny.

load order, debug spell, papyrus log, etc

I shouldn't have to ask for this each time.

I've got this odd problem with SOS installed where male NPCs all have this funky body suit texture on under their clothing.  It's some weird texture overlay with a reddish leather suit over a black background, which I'm guessing is some sort of underwear overlay.  In this screenshot you can see it, it covers the entire body, minus the head, hands, and feet and when the NPC's armor/clothing is removed, this goes away.  It's also sporadic, one NPC will have it and when I save and restart the game, it'll be gone, but eventually as I play more and more NPCs will have it show up on them.

I've got the required files for SOS installed, and I've got the nude male suit turned off in sexlab.  I haven't knowingly installed any mods to specifically altar the males.  Whether or not this is something specific to SOS, it's only when I have SOS installed that this shows up.  Any ideas what's causing this?

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

actorEvents.esm

fox_shop.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

alvor's house dynamic.esp

enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

JK Crafting Breakdown.esp

ShootingStars.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

BAMM.esp

CF_fox_Clothes.esp

Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp

Falmer Darkseeker.esp

FoxMerged.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

isilNarsil.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

mavari armor.esp

Osare GothicLolita.esp

R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp

R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp

Reaper's Hunter's Armor.esp

ShreddedTrissMash.esp

The Unclaimed Delivery.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

zzLSAR.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp

atticlakeview.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

AchieveThat.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

JulesDisenchantGodAmulets.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

SOS Schlong Controller.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

Balanced_Magic.esp

Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp

MystraTransmuteOreNoCooldown.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp

Artifact Disenchanting.esp

Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp

Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp

FormsEdit.esp

JulesRankPerks.esp

magicscaling.esp

zzLSARAddon.esp

_NewHair.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

numenume Hair.esp

_zzSimsHair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

fox-disablefoxbreathsound.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp

Screenshot in a spoiler now.

ScreenShot50.jpg

I tried to reproduce this problem some time ago and I couldn't. But I tested with no other mods so maybe it's a mod conflict. First move all SOS esp files to the bottom of your load order. To make sure no other mod overwrites SOS changes. Check in game if the issue persists before proceeding.

Quite interesting image, this is the underwear texture replacing the body texture. Is that a vanilla armor? I've seen issues like that (wrong textures at random) on custom female armors.

Anyway I've changed a couple of things in SOS esp file. As I can't reproduce the problem I have no idea if this fixes anything.

- SkinNaked --> this affects all NPCs

- ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun --> this affects only whiterun guards

Backup and replace the SOS esp file and check if the problem is fixed for whiterun guards, and also for other NPCs

The esp file is for SOS version 2.04.010, update to this version if you are using an older one.

Not for general use

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp

Thanks for trying to fix it, I gave that modified esp a try and thought it fixed it for a while and then the overlay started showing up again.  Yes, that's vanilla armor in the screenshot, just one of the various clothing items that townsfolk wear.  It's showing up on the whiterun guards with this version too, fur armor, imperial armor, pretty much any armor what shows skin can have it. 

After looking in the textures directory, it's definitely maleunderwear.dds that I'm seeing on them.  Is SOS trying to equip the underwear while armor is worn or something?  I have no idea how it could end up on the body either unless it's somehow being applied as a shader effect or something.  It could be some sort of memory problem with my system too, I've only got 6gb and skyrim starts to slow down a lot after playing a bit, and it seems the slower it gets, the more NPCs I see this on.

Sort of.

It could be the changes SOS does to SkinNaked.

This is the "armor" that defines how the body is composed:

- Vanilla SkinNaked for human races is composed of NakedFeet + NakedHands + NakedTorso armor addons

- SOS adds an additional armor addon, the underwear

Why the underwear textures are applied on a wrong armor addon? No idea.

This change could be the cause.

Another cause could be the edits SOS does on the vanilla armor. I've seen this issue before in a custom gloves with visible fingers. When you equipped the gloves, sometimes (10% chance) the body skin was applied to the hand. I remember those gloves used the biped slots 33 (hands) and 34 (forearms), and I fixed the problem removing the slot 34 from the gloves. I could try a similar fix.

But the problem is that I am not reproducing the issue, so I can't test any possible fix.

I've run into a CTD whenever I try to use the erection spell or I unequip my player's armor/clothing. I'm using the Alternate Start quest, as well as SexLab, so I'm thinking that one/both of these mods is causing conflicts. I tried going through the alternate start quest without SOS and had no problems, so I feel this must be a conflict with SOS and something else. 

My load order is below, ripped straight from the BOSS Log:

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dawnguard.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

HearthFires.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 184 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Falskaar.esm Active

mannyBlackRock.esm Active

mannyDragonhead.esm Active

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active

SexLab.esm Active

SexLabAroused.esm Active

Brawl Bugs CE.esp Active

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev, Stats}}

Note: It is highly recommended that you also use the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.

Note: If you using version 2.0 of unofficial patches but you see this message you need to download this file: userlist.txt. After download you need to copy this file to your 'BOSS\Skyrim\' folder or add content of this file in your already exist userlist.txt . Just ignore this message after you already added file userlist.txt to your 'BOSS\Skyrim\' folder or you have installed old versions of unofficial patches.

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active

Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active

WetandCold.esp Active

SkyUI.esp Active

KCEAssaultRifles.esp Active

BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp Active

Warning: This file contains 2 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.

CornerofTheSkyrim.esp Active

Gersonia.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 4 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Heimfeigr.esp Active

HillHouse.esp Active

quest into the depths.esp Active

WheezesDungeonPack1.esp Active

Wyrmstooth.esp Active

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

Civil War Overhaul.esp Active

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp Active

valuablecoins.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 3 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active

Requires: RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp Active

RND_USKP-Patch.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

DragonCombatOverhaul.esp Active

Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

brelyna1a.esp Active

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

RiftenThiefEdition.esp Active

TheEvilMansionDE.esp Active

ImmersiveFP.esp Active

SexLabWerewolves.esp Active

Any help with this would be appreciated.  Also, just for the record, I did try running through the Alternate Start room without SOS enabled, on a brand new file, then spawned in the world and made a save. After that, I enabled SOS and my plugins for it, then ran into the crashes when I tried to unequip the clothing/armor.

Looks like wrong skeleton. Reinstall SOS and try again, say yes to overwrite, and no to update.

hmm ! Im use combined with sexlab sos schlong is bug body, pls help me ?

enb2014_03_1708_45_47_78.jpg

Mod description / Troubleshooting / Popular Troubles

I'm finally satisfied. The 2.04.010 ver. works great. No more penis's side bending. Thanks a lot.

That was not a SOS issue, the issue will still be present (unless Sexlab has fixed it or you installed the Sexlab patch from some posts back)

[/size]

b3lisario[/size]

Before explaining the supposed issue I have to show you the all picture here:[/size]

I have started a new game to see if a fix I have done by removing some Mods has worked to get free of the Papyrus log warnings about the damn Mannequin script issues and also to fix those Working in the game, it worked and now I am free of those errors with the mannequins.[/size]

As you know when you start the new game everything loads for the first time, and it did without issues and fast, I am level 7 and I have found something weird, the schlong rank doesn't pass the level 14, I tried to take 10 more potions that I got via console commands  [/size]

( Player.additem )  but no use, it just doesn't go over the level 14 rank...[/size]

Here you have mi papyrus log :[/size]

http://pastebin.com/thvGnvrq[/size]

TY[/size]

Regards[/size]

Most likely you have the max schlong size in MCM to 14

Not related to your problem: did you do something to SOS after starting the new game, like clean saves or reinstalls? There are interesting SOS errors in your log.

I have the schlong size to 14 and no  no clean saves , I have started a new game and everything loaded without issues, I started playing the game and saw this then tested with more potions to see if it was a problem and saw this issue... in fact the rank leveled up until 14 and then no matter how many potions I use it stayed on that rank... made a SOS restart today and the result was the same...

TY

Regards 

Related to the leveling schlong rank I have changed the maximum size schlong to 20 and it did leveled up mi character , so I guess the problem was that...

As for what you see over the papyrus I think the best way would be to delete the log and let papyrus create a new one just to check what comes there after this...cause it might have logs from mi previous game before I have started allover again.

Hey there, I

installed SOS (and finally got it to work) but alot of the things dont seem to work. I used codes to get more of the dragon potion, because I wanted to see what it looked like at full size. it grew a little bit, but not that much. (I used like 30 potions). Also the other potion, that allows you to change the shape of your/npc penis doesnt do anything. And there is no menu when you pause the game. I have the latest version of everything and everything is working, execpt for what I just stated, any way to fix this?

Do you start skyrim with skse_loader.exe? Enable papyrus logging, reproduce the problems, and post the resulting log.

I have an issue, not sure if I'm the first one to have this issue, I've installed SoS, and it seems to run fine... all p until the point I remove an armor from either myself or an NPC... once I do so, the game crashes, quick, quiet, and no-arguement-closure... I click to unequip, and poof, game closes

Yeap

Me too

I've been running a re-install of everything and it's going well

Got more than half the mods I had running on a stable game.

Few bugs are gone, few appeared this time. But it's less broken than before

Nude male models have always been a problem in Skyrim for me

Tried the full version of Schlongs, hated the potions, the spells, the store, and the undies above all (Just tiny changes in LO and shazam! I got perma undies)

But I love the flaccid/erect function

That's why I'm not using Better Males... 

I wanted the light version, but the one I tried some time ago was buggy in textures

Wanted to try again the light version and now it crashes instantly upon revealing male body

I'm pretty sure there is a mod for everyone in the internet...

Regarding male replacers in Skyrim I think the light version is for me

If it could only WORK  :(

Most likely a skeleton issue. Reinstall SOS overwriting all files.

I've got this odd problem with SOS installed where male NPCs all have this funky body suit texture on under their clothing.  It's some weird texture overlay with a reddish leather suit over a black background, which I'm guessing is some sort of underwear overlay.  In this screenshot you can see it, it covers the entire body, minus the head, hands, and feet and when the NPC's armor/clothing is removed, this goes away.  It's also sporadic, one NPC will have it and when I save and restart the game, it'll be gone, but eventually as I play more and more NPCs will have it show up on them.

I've got the required files for SOS installed, and I've got the nude male suit turned off in sexlab.  I haven't knowingly installed any mods to specifically altar the males.  Whether or not this is something specific to SOS, it's only when I have SOS installed that this shows up.  Any ideas what's causing this?

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

actorEvents.esm

fox_shop.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

ShootingStars.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

BAMM.esp

CF_fox_Clothes.esp

Falmer Darkseeker.esp

FoxMerged.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

isilNarsil.esp

mavari armor.esp

Osare GothicLolita.esp

ShreddedTrissMash.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

zzLSAR.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

atticlakeview.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Balanced_Magic.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

FormsEdit.esp

JulesRankPerks.esp

magicscaling.esp

zzLSARAddon.esp

_NewHair.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

numenume Hair.esp

_zzSimsHair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

ScreenShot50.jpg

I tried to reproduce this problem some time ago and I couldn't. But I tested with no other mods so maybe it's a mod conflict. First move all SOS esp files to the bottom of your load order. To make sure no other mod overwrites SOS changes. Check in game if the issue persists before proceeding.

Quite interesting image, this is the underwear texture replacing the body texture. Is that a vanilla armor? I've seen issues like that (wrong textures at random) on custom female armors.

Anyway I've changed a couple of things in SOS esp file. As I can't reproduce the problem I have no idea if this fixes anything.

Backup and replace the SOS esp file and check if the problem is fixed for whiterun guards, and also for other NPCs

The esp file is for SOS version 2.04.010, update to this version if you are using an older one.

Not for general use

Thanks for trying to fix it, I gave that modified esp a try and thought it fixed it for a while and then the overlay started showing up again.  Yes, that's vanilla armor in the screenshot, just one of the various clothing items that townsfolk wear.  It's showing up on the whiterun guards with this version too, fur armor, imperial armor, pretty much any armor what shows skin can have it. 

After looking in the textures directory, it's definitely maleunderwear.dds that I'm seeing on them.  Is SOS trying to equip the underwear while armor is worn or something?  I have no idea how it could end up on the body either unless it's somehow being applied as a shader effect or something.  It could be some sort of memory problem with my system too, I've only got 6gb and skyrim starts to slow down a lot after playing a bit, and it seems the slower it gets, the more NPCs I see this on.

Sort of.

- Vanilla SkinNaked for human races is composed of NakedFeet + NakedHands + NakedTorso armor addons

Another cause could be the edits SOS does on the vanilla armor. I've seen this issue before in a custom gloves with visible fingers. When you equipped the gloves, sometimes (10% chance) the body skin was applied to the hand. I remember those gloves used the biped slots 33 (hands) and 34 (forearms), and I fixed the problem removing the slot 34 from the gloves. I could try a similar fix.

But the problem is that I am not reproducing the issue, so I can't test any possible fix.

Have other people reported this problem?  If it's common I suppose one solution would be to make the underwear stuff optional.  Honestly, the only time I ever see the underwear is after I loot a bandit and they show up for a split second before being removed again.  Would an underwearless version be a possibility?

Yes more people have reported this problem.

Delete meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleunderwear_0.nif and _1.nif, let me know how it goes

Hey there, I

installed SOS (and finally got it to work) but alot of the things dont seem to work. I used codes to get more of the dragon potion, because I wanted to see what it looked like at full size. it grew a little bit, but not that much. (I used like 30 potions). Also the other potion, that allows you to change the shape of your/npc penis doesnt do anything. And there is no menu when you pause the game. I have the latest version of everything and everything is working, execpt for what I just stated, any way to fix this?

Do you start skyrim with skse_loader.exe? Enable papyrus logging, reproduce the problems, and post the resulting log.

I have an issue, not sure if I'm the first one to have this issue, I've installed SoS, and it seems to run fine... all p until the point I remove an armor from either myself or an NPC... once I do so, the game crashes, quick, quiet, and no-arguement-closure... I click to unequip, and poof, game closes

Yeap

Me too

Tried the full version of Schlongs, hated the potions, the spells, the store, and the undies above all (Just tiny changes in LO and shazam! I got perma undies)

I wanted the light version, but the one I tried some time ago was buggy in textures

Wanted to try again the light version and now it crashes instantly upon revealing male body

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

actorEvents.esm

fox_shop.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

ShootingStars.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

BAMM.esp

CF_fox_Clothes.esp

Falmer Darkseeker.esp

FoxMerged.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

isilNarsil.esp

mavari armor.esp

Osare GothicLolita.esp

ShreddedTrissMash.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

zzLSAR.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

atticlakeview.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Balanced_Magic.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

FormsEdit.esp

JulesRankPerks.esp

magicscaling.esp

zzLSARAddon.esp

_NewHair.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

numenume Hair.esp

_zzSimsHair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

ScreenShot50.jpg

Not for general use

Sort of.

Have other people reported this problem?  If it's common I suppose one solution would be to make the underwear stuff optional.  Honestly, the only time I ever see the underwear is after I loot a bandit and they show up for a split second before being removed again.  Would an underwearless version be a possibility?

Delete meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleunderwear_0.nif and _1.nif, let me know how it goes

No luck there, still happening.  I also tried making a copy of the male body texture and using it as the underwear texture... I figured if it was so hell bent on applying it, it might as well just apply the male texture.  While it did make it use the male texture instead, it was adding it with a strange shiny, reflective shader.

Read Q&A

You don't need to animate the foreskin for the uncircumcised. It's fine, I just really need uncircumcised version, I never liked circumcised, they're so... ugly...

I would enjoy sexlab a whole lot more if there's finally uncircumcised models.

Also, circumcision is not a practice in my country...

Silly question, but what Face Texture would you suggest to best match the color of the hair SoS?  I noticed a seam and figured that there is probably a very good suggestion if only I ask the community.  

Personally, I use one of the hair/face mods included in Better Bodies, over on the Skyrim Nexus site. I think I use the Geonox Younger one, but don't quote me on that, lol.

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work correctly for erect schlongs, such as during sex acts.  The problem is that the schlongs have no textures, and the size adjustments in the configuration don't seem to have any effect.  By contrast, the non-erect versions have textures and seem to be getting updated correctly.

I think I have all the correct files installed, but I can't figure out why it isn't working correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to make a player character that had some body scarring similar to that used in BI Phenotypes.  I would also like this player character to use SOS.  Am I dreaming the impossible dream?

I think so, although

UrBgGae.jpg

I am using SoS with this skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ and I am getting that it is not compatible yet the modder says it is and it has worked for some time before. I started getting this falut when I tried to remove SoS to fix the perma underwear issue by doing a clean save and then reinstalling

"I am getting that it is not compatible", when?

Hey there, I

Yeap

Me too

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

actorEvents.esm

fox_shop.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

ShootingStars.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

BAMM.esp

CF_fox_Clothes.esp

Falmer Darkseeker.esp

FoxMerged.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

isilNarsil.esp

mavari armor.esp

Osare GothicLolita.esp

ShreddedTrissMash.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

zzLSAR.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

atticlakeview.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Balanced_Magic.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

FormsEdit.esp

JulesRankPerks.esp

magicscaling.esp

zzLSARAddon.esp

_NewHair.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

numenume Hair.esp

_zzSimsHair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

ScreenShot50.jpg

Not for general use

Sort of.

No luck there, still happening.  I also tried making a copy of the male body texture and using it as the underwear texture... I figured if it was so hell bent on applying it, it might as well just apply the male texture.  While it did make it use the male texture instead, it was adding it with a strange shiny, reflective shader.

OK I got new things to test

Disable the "schlongify nearby NPCs" in MCM, save and load your game and try to reproduce the issue. This is not a fix.

I have a new batch of esp files (enable "schlongify nearby NPCs"!)

Test A was the previous esp file, SkinNaked and ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified in another way, closer to vanilla

Test B: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked modified, check whiterun guards

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test B.7z

Test C: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified and SkinNaked unmodified, check whiterun guards and other NPCs

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test C.7z

Test D: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked unmodified, check any NPC

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test D.7z

Is there anyway to change from hairless body to hairy w/o having to uninstall/reinstall?

No, the mod doesn't have that feature

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work correctly for erect schlongs, such as during sex acts.  The problem is that the schlongs have no textures, and the size adjustments in the configuration don't seem to have any effect.  By contrast, the non-erect versions have textures and seem to be getting updated correctly.

I think I have all the correct files installed, but I can't figure out why it isn't working correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mod description / Troubleshooting / Popular Troubles

Yeap

Me too

already tried that, nadda... trying to avoid toing a total reinstall, and not because of saves, those are easy to keep, it's just tedious as heck

[edit]: this insta-crash once the male body is revealed is even ocurring when SoS is not active, being I have SexLab active as well, might be that... I have several mods installed that are apparently requirements for both sexlab and SOS, I am currently fiddling with them to see where the problem lies...

[edit-2]: or... i'll just reinstall all the mods since I still have them all saved...

Just a thought-but did you run FNIS after installing SoS or SL?

Yeap
Me too

already tried that, nadda... trying to avoid toing a total reinstall, and not because of saves, those are easy to keep, it's just tedious as heck

[edit]: this insta-crash once the male body is revealed is even ocurring when SoS is not active, being I have SexLab active as well, might be that... I have several mods installed that are apparently requirements for both sexlab and SOS, I am currently fiddling with them to see where the problem lies...

[edit-2]: or... i'll just reinstall all the mods since I still have them all saved...

I have a process

So I reinstalled everything. And I mean everything

Works a lot better now

Still have to see if some bugs are gone or not

It was a skeleton issue

I have other mods that need special skeleton stuff, but I found a proper skeleton on Nexus

So far everything is decent.

Seems SexLab is messing with my brawls... or something else

They are buggy but after a few tries there is a chance they could work at least... more than before... it was a 100% chance of failure, now there is still possibility as tested

But at leas the light version finally seems to work, thanks!

Just hope I haven't spoken too soon to see my game working...  :s

Hi guys, 

I'm having a small issue with SLab here and I use SoS light and Ragdoll medium.

Every time I hit the "Rough Behind" animation (standing one), the schlong gets "left behind", completely separated from the body, and left hanging in the air.

No problem found with other animations though.

Any ideas? 

Hi guys, 

Every time I hit the "Rough Behind" animation (standing one), the schlong gets "left behind", completely separated from the body, and left hanging in the air.

Any ideas? 

It's a skeleton issue.  Use the one from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ ).  That fixed it for me.  It's the same as the XPMS skeleton from Nexus, with a couple of modifications. 

Just a thought-but did you run FNIS after installing SoS or SL?

Yeap

Me too

*facepalm* ..... *does so*

..... nope, this issue happens when I remove the armor/clothing of any male, PC or NPC, recommend a complete re-install?

[edit]: Probably identified an issue, does SOS work with the Adult Real Werewolves (ARW) mod?

And what nude body mods do you prefer? before I install anything beyond the UI and FNIS

Disable the "schlongify nearby NPCs" in MCM, save and load your game and try to reproduce the issue. This is not a fix.

Test A was the previous esp file, SkinNaked and ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified in another way, closer to vanilla

Test B: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked modified, check whiterun guards

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test B.7z

Test C: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified and SkinNaked unmodified, check whiterun guards and other NPCs

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test C.7z

Test D: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked unmodified, check any NPC

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test D.7z

Okay, I'm testing these out right now.

Trying the current version with schlongify nearby npcs turned on still had the problem on all npcs.

Test B - Still had the problem on whiterun guards.

Test C & D - Both seem to have solved it for all NPCs, including whiterun guards.

I played with C for a couple hours and never had the undies texture show up. I've only played around with D for maybe 10 minutes (that's usually long enough to get the undies texture on bodies), but I'll keep D active for a while and give it a longer test. So far it's looking like the unmodified SkinNaked is the key though.

Yeap

Me too

Load meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif in Nifskope and look for the genitals bones. Repeat for skeletonbeast.nif

SOS full version is compatible with this new Fat Body Replacer mod ?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51308/?

No I don't think so.

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test B.7z

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test C.7z

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test D.7z

Okay, I'm testing these out right now.

Trying the current version with schlongify nearby npcs turned on still had the problem on all npcs.

Test B - Still had the problem on whiterun guards.

Test C & D - Both seem to have solved it for all NPCs, including whiterun guards.

I played with C for a couple hours and never had the undies texture show up. I've only played around with D for maybe 10 minutes (that's usually long enough to get the undies texture on bodies), but I'll keep D active for a while and give it a longer test. So far it's looking like the unmodified SkinNaked is the key though.

Ok this is a possible fix Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Yeap

Me too

Load meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif in Nifskope and look for the genitals bones. Repeat for skeletonbeast.nif

I think I found it was the Immersive Bodies mod I was trying with it, it does say it's incompatable with anything modifying meshes

there is any tutorial to make SOS compatible with "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod "

everytime i try to install i get penis blocked or CTD :(

SOS should not have any compatibility issue with CHSBHC.  SOS is for male while CHSBHC is for female.

For CTD, which skeleton you use?

XP32 skeleton recommended.

After install, did you run generateFNISforuser?

the only one time i could enter the game the breast were moving but penis were blocked

i also tried to install the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS (and the required Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder) but i got problem of CTD after loading a saved game.

and yes i always runned generateFNISforuser after each install as administrator

i found this too 

fix was too install chsbhc  first then  sos and overwrite the chsbhc then run finsforuser  seams to work 

Hi guys, 

Any ideas? 

It's a skeleton issue.  Use the one from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ ).  That fixed it for me.  It's the same as the XPMS skeleton from Nexus, with a couple of modifications. 

Many thanks, I'll give it a try.  :)

Hi guys, just from a couple of day i've a strange issue ... in some revealing armors the genitalia not appear (like iron armor) leaving an hole or when are naked some people don't show it looking as Ken (barbie's friend) and when I equip underwear the armor take off like if armor and underwear take the same slot ..... i've unistalled all new dlc  loaded to find the problem but nothing to do. I've played an old backup of the game where everything was all right but even there the problem appears. I've cleaned the saved game but still the same issue. Any suggestion? Thanks.