Is there a way to add compatibility with werewolves with plugin's from other authors. I found good Plugins that would look good on  a werewolf but it isn't compatible with the werewolf. EG there is no option to change anything in the Plugin Menu. If you can think of anything Let me know please.

Hi guys, just from a couple of day i've a strange issue ... in some revealing armors the genitalia not appear (like iron armor) leaving an hole or when are naked some people don't show it looking as Ken (barbie's friend) and when I equip underwear the armor take off like if armor and underwear take the same slot ..... i've unistalled all new dlc  loaded to find the problem but nothing to do. I've played an old backup of the game where everything was all right but even there the problem appears. I've cleaned the saved game but still the same issue. Any suggestion? Thanks. 

Must be and maybe some Armor update or Armor that you installed after everything worked fine that changed something there and created the issue...that Happened to me and it was a Armor update that I installed..

This is mi choice, but you have to test it and see what armor have you installed that made this issue appear.!

Hi guys, just from a couple of day i've a strange issue ... in some revealing armors the genitalia not appear (like iron armor) leaving an hole or when are naked some people don't show it looking as Ken (barbie's friend) and when I equip underwear the armor take off like if armor and underwear take the same slot ..... i've unistalled all new dlc  loaded to find the problem but nothing to do. I've played an old backup of the game where everything was all right but even there the problem appears. I've cleaned the saved game but still the same issue. Any suggestion? Thanks. 

Must be and maybe some Armor update or Armor that you installed after everything worked fine that changed something there and created the issue...that Happened to me and it was a Armor update that I installed..

This is mi choice, but you have to test it and see what armor have you installed that made this issue appear.!

After installing a "maybe" fix posted in this topic few pages before and thinking the same I've unistalled all the armor updates, SoS and all the revealing armors too. Reinstalling SoS and the "official" SoS revealing armor updates (Revealing armors, DLC1, DLC2 and Clothes V1.4) the issue remains...  even if the "hole" issue more rarely but by rhe "Ken Syndrome" some riften guards are still affected....

OK I got new things to test

Disable the "schlongify nearby NPCs" in MCM, save and load your game and try to reproduce the issue. This is not a fix.

I have a new batch of esp files (enable "schlongify nearby NPCs"!)

Test A was the previous esp file, SkinNaked and ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified in another way, closer to vanilla

Test B: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked modified, check whiterun guards

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test B.7z

Test C: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun modified and SkinNaked unmodified, check whiterun guards and other NPCs

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test C.7z

Test D: ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun unmodified and SkinNaked unmodified, check any NPC

attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp - Test D.7z

Okay, I'm testing these out right now.

Trying the current version with schlongify nearby npcs turned on still had the problem on all npcs.

Test B - Still had the problem on whiterun guards.

Test C & D - Both seem to have solved it for all NPCs, including whiterun guards.

I played with C for a couple hours and never had the undies texture show up. I've only played around with D for maybe 10 minutes (that's usually long enough to get the undies texture on bodies), but I'll keep D active for a while and give it a longer test. So far it's looking like the unmodified SkinNaked is the key though.

Ok this is a possible fix attachicon.gifSchlongs of Skyrim.esp

I think this new esp has solved it, I gave it about an hour of testing and haven't seen any undies textures showing up on bodies on any npcs. Thanks for fixing it!

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work correctly for erect schlongs, such as during sex acts.  The problem is that the schlongs have no textures, and the size adjustments in the configuration don't seem to have any effect.  By contrast, the non-erect versions have textures and seem to be getting updated correctly.

I think I have all the correct files installed, but I can't figure out why it isn't working correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mod description / Troubleshooting / Popular Troubles

Boy do I feel like an idiot.  I had re-read that section several times and somehow each time I got to this part....

- Schlong does not work during Sexlab animations: Make sure you have the "Nudesuit" option inactive in the Sexlab MCM settings

...I read that as "...Make sure you have the "Nudesuit" option active in the Sexlab MCM settings"

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the help.  Everything seems to be working correctly now.

After installing a "maybe" fix posted in this topic few pages before and thinking the same I've unistalled all the armor updates, SoS and all the revealing armors too. Reinstalling SoS and the "official" SoS revealing armor updates (Revealing armors, DLC1, DLC2 and Clothes V1.4) the issue remains...  even if the "hole" issue more rarely but by rhe "Ken Syndrome" some riften guards are still affected....

You can try out FNIS...I use it so this was one of the Fix work outs for me...

If you use it run FNIS and try out again...

Another step of mi Fix was that I uninstalled SOS made a clean save without it in a quiet spot, House , were there are no NPC, and then re installed SOS and loaded the clean save and save it again... ( But this was mi last work out to fix it cause you loose your Schlong rank... 

Other wise I can not see what can be the problem in your game, You can also try posting your Papyrus log so that some one can aid you on that mate.

Another step of mi Fix was that I uninstalled SOS made a clean save without it in a quiet spot, House , were there are no NPC, and then re installed SOS and loaded the clean save and save it again... ( But this was mi last work out to fix it cause you loose your Schlong rank... 

Other wise I can not see what can be the problem in your game, You can also try posting your Papyrus log so that some one can aid you on that mate.

Riddle solved finally! :) Following your last advice (clean save) everything is gone in the right place.

I've installed the last Beta available at the moment (BETA11). Thank You.

SOS full version is compatible with this new Fat Body Replacer mod ?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51308/?

No I don't think so.

in a not too distant future.. could get a SOS version that includes the option "Fat-Man" body..? :-/

I have seen on the net some interest in man's naked body fat, the problem is that there is no one that it is compatible with the legendary SOS, at least so far as I know..! :(

Riddle solved finally! :) Following your last advice (clean save) everything is gone in the right place.

I've installed the last Beta available at the moment (BETA11). Thank You.

Glad its working properly ,,,! ;)

apologies if this is a repeat question, with the two files that conflict between "XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS" (v1.93a) should i choose SOS over XP32 or other way around?

these are skeletonbeast.nif and skeleton.nif in meshes\actors\character\character assets

This mod isn't working correctly for me anymore. While older saves work just fine, any new game I make has the permanent underwear issue. I am completely at a loss as to what is causing this. I've tried every solution on every forum from here to google, and nothing works. New characters will always have the permanent underwear problem. Again, older saves work fine.

Does anyone know of a for-certain solution to permanent underwear? I don't really get why there is even underwear at all in a mod like this, seems like it just gets in the way.

apologies if this is a repeat question, with the two files that conflict between "XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS" (v1.93a) should i choose SOS over XP32 or other way around?

these are skeletonbeast.nif and skeleton.nif in meshes\actors\character\character assets

It doesn't matter, any of those skeletons will work

This mod isn't working correctly for me anymore. While older saves work just fine, any new game I make has the permanent underwear issue. I am completely at a loss as to what is causing this. I've tried every solution on every forum from here to google, and nothing works. New characters will always have the permanent underwear problem. Again, older saves work fine.

Does anyone know of a for-certain solution to permanent underwear? I don't really get why there is even underwear at all in a mod like this, seems like it just gets in the way.

The problem is that the underwear is not being replaced by a schlong. With no underwear you'd get a hole.

Read the troubleshooting section

Hmm... I was getting the slightly bent schlong glitch (sometimes) and I'm using XPMS.

The underwear bug that I experienced a while ago seems to have vanished too, this is good.

Maybe I need to update to the new SoS version and see what's what.

Hmm... I was getting the bent schlong glitch (sometimes) and I'm using XPMS.

The underwear bug that I experienced a while ago seems to have vanished too.

The bent schlong is a SexLab problem, not SoS.

The only way to "fix" it is to download a patch someone made for it but it adds other issues (such as not being able to reposition the sex scene).

Hmm... I was getting the bent schlong glitch (sometimes) and I'm using XPMS.

The underwear bug that I experienced a while ago seems to have vanished too.

The bent schlong is a SexLab problem, not SoS.

The only way to "fix" it is to download a patch someone made for it but it adds other issues (such as not being able to reposition the sex scene).

Found, downloaded and used the patch.

So far it works. I don't change positions at all anyway. So, thanks!

hello

first time that iam trying schlongs of skyrim. so far everything works exept the SL animations the schlongs doesnt hit the targed, to small (playing around with mcm options) to erected (looks like he wants to fuck his own bellybutten). anything iam doing wrong here?

hello, I am having the undies stuck on bug. I have tried the add sos actor spell fix and that didnt work my debut message was as fallows

sos version 2.o4.011
actor: Crimson-Hunter, male
Race: Argonian (559162)
actor magic effect: TRUE, erection: false
pc setup spell: TURE
addons: 0, ok: 0
faction: none, rank: n/a
schlongified: none, rank: -2
schlonged by addon: false
armor 0, slotmask: 0
armor stats: false, false, false

thanks in advance

The problem is that the underwear is not being replaced by a schlong. With no underwear you'd get a hole.

Thanks for your response but I did read the troubkeshooting section, over and over again to make sure I missed nothing. According to troubleshooting this is  a simple load order issue and if that is true, I cannot figure out what's out of order. I have the .esm, followed by the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp, then the VectorPlexus Muscular addon after that. i've tried pretty much every load order combination between the .esp's and I cannot get them to work in new games.

I tried disabling the addon in game to re-enbale it as I read in some posts, but once i disable the addon it seems to be gone forever - it never appears back in the MCM again.

It all started after I installed a couple new mods, which seem to have broken SOS. I think I'll just roll back to a preview install when SOS worked.

Edit: Maybe not. Even on an earlier install I'm still getting permanent underwear in any new game. Does anyone know what I can do to solve this? There seems to be some problem with SOS's ability to initially start up, because it still works on older saves that already have it.

hello

first time that iam trying schlongs of skyrim. so far everything works exept the SL animations the schlongs doesnt hit the targed, to small (playing around with mcm options) to erected (looks like he wants to fuck his own bellybutten). anything iam doing wrong here?

No idea about Sexlab animations alignments. This is something that should be fixed in Sexlab or whoever positions the actors and schlong.

hello, I am having the undies stuck on bug. I have tried the add sos actor spell fix and that didnt work my debut message was as fallows

sos version 2.o4.011

actor: Crimson-Hunter, male

Race: Argonian (559162)

actor magic effect: TRUE, erection: false

pc setup spell: TURE

addons: 0, ok: 0

faction: none, rank: n/a

schlongified: none, rank: -2

schlonged by addon: false

armor 0, slotmask: 0

armor stats: false, false, false

thanks in advance

Already answered in the troubleshooting section. You need to install some schlong addons, 3rd step in the mod installer.

Thanks for your response but I did read the troubkeshooting section, over and over again to make sure I missed nothing. According to troubleshooting this is  a simple load order issue and if that is true, I cannot figure out what's out of order. I have the .esm, followed by the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp, then the VectorPlexus Muscular addon after that. i've tried pretty much every load order combination between the .esp's and I cannot get them to work in new games.

I tried disabling the addon in game to re-enbale it as I read in some posts, but once i disable the addon it seems to be gone forever - it never appears back in the MCM again.

It all started after I installed a couple new mods, which seem to have broken SOS. I think I'll just roll back to a preview install when SOS worked.

Edit: Maybe not. Even on an earlier install I'm still getting permanent underwear in any new game. Does anyone know what I can do to solve this? There seems to be some problem with SOS's ability to initially start up, because it still works on older saves that already have it.

I'm sorry but I'm seeing deficiencies in your reading ability. Let me quote the first paragraph:

First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM and enable the Debug Spells. 2 spells will be added to the PC Spell Book, that will retrieve several informations regarding Actor/SOS. One is set as self (for the player), the other is targeted (for NPCs). So before reporting any problem ALWAYS use the appropriate spell on the Actor having the issue. A message box will be displayed.

Please report us exactly what is the problem along with an screenshot for these attributes. Failing to do so, will only make it harder for us (and consequently for you) to determine what is the problem. Papyrus logs and load order will help too. If your report is just a phrase like "there is a brown underwear" or "bending keys don't work", chances are you will be ignored.

IS their any way at all to remove the shop morning wood from the game?  This mods amazing but that shop is so immersion breaking.  Just because every male now has a realistic penis dosnt mean penis related store opening up is immersion friendly for me.  Thanks in advanced.