Hello guy´s,

i want to test this mod for the first time and try the SoS Light version, all 3 install options tested. But i guess, the size are not changeable, right? The "schlongs" are just to small for almost every animation SL has.

The next point is the allignement. In some stages, the schlong got flaccid, the following station it got erect, but extremly high, so again, allignement doesn´t fit. 

Did i miss something? I guess, i read the mod description correctly.

SoS light = no size config, no "dick control"  :)

My Khajiit character's penis suddenly isn't using the furry texture. Is there any way to force a texture on the player's shlong, or even just reset it? I tried showracemenu and changing my race back then forth, and that only made the shlong bigger somehow.

Hey All,

I'm not sure if this has been answered before, I can't seem to figure it out. SOS warns me that the schlongification has been disabled, the slider doesn't work,and there are no erection spells. The potions all work fine, there aren't any other problems, and for the life of me I can't figure it out. I don't have any other mods that impact this, they're all graphics enhancements. I've tried a clean install of both the mod and the game, clean saves with both as well. I just can't figure it out. I have SKSE and SKYUI fully updated and working as well. There aren't any errors or anything else thats wrong, but it is those three things that I'm finding are gone. Help?

My Khajiit character's penis suddenly isn't using the furry texture. Is there any way to force a texture on the player's shlong, or even just reset it? I tried showracemenu and changing my race back then forth, and that only made the shlong bigger somehow.

Are you using SOS Full or light? Version? Move SOS esp files to the bottom of your load order. Post load order and screenshot if the problem persists.

Can male only get naked when take their clothes off or only when they have sex ??

I don't like much that they get naked all the time

What? What happens when you try to equip an armor, iron armor cuirass for example?

Hey All,

I'm not sure if this has been answered before, I can't seem to figure it out. SOS warns me that the schlongification has been disabled, the slider doesn't work,and there are no erection spells. The potions all work fine, there aren't any other problems, and for the life of me I can't figure it out. I don't have any other mods that impact this, they're all graphics enhancements. I've tried a clean install of both the mod and the game, clean saves with both as well. I just can't figure it out. I have SKSE and SKYUI fully updated and working as well. There aren't any errors or anything else thats wrong, but it is those three things that I'm finding are gone. Help?

All these issues can be explained if the MCM menu doesn't work. Have you tried to start a new savegame (use Alternate Start - Live Another Life)? Just to discard installation issues.

I haven't, though I will try that next. The MCM menu is working, so I don't believe that is the problem. It's why I know the slider doesn't work; it will say "Actors and Armors Schlongified" when you reset the slider to '0', but does not provide that message if it is moved anywhere else. I'll be back once I've tried a new save.

Thanks!

for SoS light customization

adjust schlong size = SoS racemenu plugin (is a slider)

dick control = SoS controller (its a equipable ring)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Thanks eifrag,

that´s a nice link you post, but actually not exactly what i was looking for.

What i search is a way to enlarge the size of the penis. by default it is very small, so i think, even when erected. Since there are tons of screenshots around here where pc´s and npc´s got really big dongs.

For the scaling of player characters there are mods i found by myself, but for every male npc in the world? I thougt, i could set the scale by myself, for example, if i install SoS like

- standard

- big

- HENTAI

or whatever.

The part with nifscope is nothing for me, i have no expierence with this tool.

Can male only get naked when take their clothes off or only when they have sex ??

I don't like much that they get naked all the time

What? What happens when you try to equip an armor, iron armor cuirass for example?

I got it I just not open it with skse sorry my fault

If people want to play a hentai game, they should go play a hentai game instead of insisting Skyrim's immersion be ruined for people who realize that the penis tends to be a tad bit smaller than the leg.

Nobody is forcing you to max out the size of your schlong (at least nobody HERE is...) 

You can control the maximum size of the penises yourself in your copy of the game - through MCM for the NPCs, and using the various potions (essence of dragon, essence of falmer) for both PC and NPCs.  You also have the choice to use your body preference (SOS, Favored Souls, etc).  With the options available, your little whine has no merit - let others play the way they want, play the game how you want.  This is one area I definitely agree with Nexus on:  If you don't like something, shut up and find something you do like.

(just to note, I'm not big on the more hentai oriented stuff like armors and weapons, I just don't go around telling people they shouldn't like it either or to not play a modifiable game they way they want...)

If people want to play a hentai game, they should go play a hentai game instead of insisting Skyrim's immersion be ruined for people who realize that the penis tends to be a tad bit smaller than the leg.

Nobody is forcing you to max out the size of your schlong (at least nobody HERE is...) 

You can control the maximum size of the penises yourself in your copy of the game - through MCM for the NPCs, and using the various potions (essence of dragon, essence of falmer) for both PC and NPCs.  You also have the choice to use your body preference (SOS, Favored Souls, etc).  With the options available, your little whine has no merit - let others play the way they want, play the game how you want.  This is one area I definitely agree with Nexus on:  If you don't like something, shut up and find something you do like.

(just to note, I'm not big on the more hentai oriented stuff like armors and weapons, I just don't go around telling people they shouldn't like it either or to not play a modifiable game they way they want...)

Ok, so i guess i have to try the full version of SoS, since there are a lot more option, exspecially an MCM menu.

Ok, i will test it.

Thanks for reply ^^

Are you using SOS Full or light? Version? Move SOS esp files to the bottom of your load order. Post load order and screenshot if the problem persists.

I'm using the Full version, and I'm not comfortable changing my load order since I've been playing for several weeks with no issues.

The problem started when all my gui (inventory, main menu, everything) turned invisible. While trying to navigate the menus by sound and restart the game, I probably hit something in the MCM menu. After I restarted my character's shlong was tiny. Assuming I cleared SOS, I decided to spawn some potions to reacquire my hard earned girth.  As long as I was spawning potions, I figured I would check out the Muscular type. At some point, my character's penis became pink and furless.

So I ask, how can I get my fur back?

First, I have to compliment you for the best male body mod in all of Skyrim! I've used all of the others (FS, Sud, etc.) and you've got it right, even down to the hands and feet (the bane of most body mods). Not to mention the schlongs and sack look more realistic than any of the others. Well done!

That said, I've got a couple of questions (btw, I'm using the beta version, 1.05....): First, are there supposed to be some NPCs who are immune from being schlongified? My dialogue worked on most NPCs, but Rolof and the barkeep in Riverwood glowed for a moment but didn't get naked. Second question: Is there a way for me to change my PC's schlong size, besides potions? I know about the adjustments in the MCM, but don't those only apply to the NPCs? And finally, is there a way for me to change my character's body type and/or penis w/o having to re-load it in the NMM?

Again, I'm loving this mod. Thanks for all of your hard work!

I'm using the Full version, and I'm not comfortable changing my load order since I've been playing for several weeks with no issues.

The problem started when all my gui (inventory, main menu, everything) turned invisible. While trying to navigate the menus by sound and restart the game, I probably hit something in the MCM menu. After I restarted my character's shlong was tiny. Assuming I cleared SOS, I decided to spawn some potions to reacquire my hard earned girth.  As long as I was spawning potions, I figured I would check out the Muscular type. At some point, my character's penis became pink and furless.

So I ask, how can I get my fur back?

Did you use the installer?

textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular, 5 files

textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular, 10 files

Are they there?

Also, an item for my wishlist: it would be awesome if I could assign different races different types of schlongs. ;)

You can.  Take a look at the MCM for SOS.  Using the percentage sliders, you can set the % chance a race has a particular schlong type.  For example, under the "Muscular" menu, you can set the Orc % chance to 100% and under Regular set it 0%.  This will set any future schlongified Orcs to always use muscular.  You can do the same to adjust the potential size of the NPCs.  I believe that this will only affect NPCs that have not been schlongified yet, although some of the new reset options should work to reset the ones already schlongified (word of the day :P ).

Potions are the only way to adjust the PCs schlong (Essence of Dragon/Falmer for size, Regular/Average/Muscular potions for shape).  You can always use the console to get the shape potion you want.  Same with size.

Also, an item for my wishlist: it would be awesome if I could assign different races different types of schlongs. ;)

You can.  Take a look at the MCM for SOS.  Using the percentage sliders, you can set the % chance a race has a particular schlong type.  For example, under the "Muscular" menu, you can set the Orc % chance to 100% and under Regular set it 0%.  This will set any future schlongified Orcs to always use muscular.  You can do the same to adjust the potential size of the NPCs.  I believe that this will only affect NPCs that have not been schlongified yet, although some of the new reset options should work to reset the ones already schlongified (word of the day :P ).

Potions are the only way to adjust the PCs schlong (Essence of Dragon/Falmer for size, Regular/Average/Muscular potions for shape).  You can always use the console to get the shape potion you want.  Same with size.

I don't have the different types of schlong on the %. When setting up, was I supposed to choose all 3 types of schlong? All of the NPCs have the muscular schlong, just like me.