If you just drop the relevant textures in the correct data folder it should overwrite them. Assuming they have the same names. If they don't you might need to rename the new textures the same as SoS and then copy and paste them into the same folder where the current SoS textures are to overwrite them and then SoS I believe should use the new ones.

If you just drop the relevant textures in the correct data folder it should overwrite them. Assuming they have the same names. If they don't you might need to rename the new textures the same as SoS and then copy and paste them into the same folder where the current SoS textures are to overwrite them and then SoS I believe should use the new ones.

Actually I just realized that EternalBlacks Immersivebodies does come with an ESP, not sure what it does tho.

Otherwise the mod solely replaces the argonian meshes but also adds textures, so its not a replacement texture, its an additional one(I guess the esp does that).

And SoS "only" touches the main male body mesh.

Theres nothing to overwrite :/

I am still fairly certain there is a way to use SoS and use the other stuff for what you want. I just honestly don't know exactly how to do it, but I am fairly sure you could.

I mean both mods give them their equipment, granted in different ways. It kinda seems like you could install SoS first then the other one next. Then go into the data folder and remove the SoS textures. I might be wrong but if you did that you should be left with SoS working for everything else and still the mesh and texture from the other one.

I would just make copies of the SoS textures so incase it doesn't work you can put them back.

Is there a slight possibility for the new beta to be lagging my game?

I'm experiencing a lot of stutter and camera lag near NPCs which didn't happen before...

I hope not

I am currently using the newest beta 5 but was wondering if Revealing armor BodyBuilder is compatible with it ?? When i use the regular revealing armor everything is fine. But with the BodyBuilder i get a crash when the game starts, and also the dick is not visible like the regular version is.

It should be compatible. Make sure you move the revealing esp files after the other SOS esp files in your load order

I downloaded this and installed it.  However I'm afraid I greatly dislike the bottom of the models.  It's large and almost feminine as compared with Better Males which is tight and bubbly - as a boy's arse should be.  Is there a way to fix this?

No, the bottom is not configurable.

Does SOS add underpants to people? I have de-selected Argonians for SOS as Im using another mod for them, however they always seem to be wearing brown underpants even tho theyre naked and their shlong from another mod is there

Edit: Just read that it does, however all other non argonians work fine, its just that argonians have underwear on, any way to remove that? D:

Yes the underwear model is attached to all vanilla races, even if you disable them in MCM. Otherwise you'd get a hole if you were using SOS meshes. Try this esp

SOS - argonians no underwear.esp

A support for Vampire Lord is planned?

Yes it is or was planned. I depend on VectorPlexus for this. There were some technical issues he was fixing or so, don't remember exactly.

Does SOS add underpants to people? I have de-selected Argonians for SOS as Im using another mod for them, however they always seem to be wearing brown underpants even tho theyre naked and their shlong from another mod is there

Edit: Just read that it does, however all other non argonians work fine, its just that argonians have underwear on, any way to remove that? D:

Yes the underwear model is attached to all vanilla races, even if you disable them in MCM. Otherwise you'd get a hole if you were using SOS meshes. Try this esp

attachicon.gifSOS - argonians no underwear.esp

Thanks! :) Works flawlessy, no problems at all, would you mind also doing one for khajeets as IB adds one for them too? Im not planning to marry one, but it would be nice to have it for Khajeets as well just incase.

So I made a SoS-compatible meshes based on the vanilla / sundracon bodies. However, at the highest weight, a seam appears. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

I'm really interested in this but I really don't know what's causing that...

It should be compatible. Make sure you move the revealing esp files after the other SOS esp files in your load order

Then maybe there is a mod incompatibility that is overriding armor because i have it lower then sos and still the SOS is not added to armor. Here is currently my mod list:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2a]
03  ApachiiHair.esm
04  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
05  ApachiiHairMales.esm
06  Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
07  DynamicLoot.esm
08  paradise_halls.esm
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.39]
0B  SGHairPackBase.esm
0C  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0D  VanillaReducedTextures.esp
0E  Hunterborn.esp
0F  Immersive Battles.esp
10  Immersive Patrols.esp
11  Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
12  Pandora.esp
13  ScopedGlassBow.esp
14  More Craftables.esp
15  Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
16  RE_RealEstate.esp
17  SexLabDefeat.esp
18  SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp  [Version 4.6]
19  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
1A  RaceMenu.esp
1B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1C  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
1D  SkyUI.esp
1E  Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
1F  HDT Havok Object.esp
20  Distiller.esp
21  Dalls_Pine_Wood_Lodge.esp
22  Dalls_Princess.esp
23  Dalls_Proudspire_Castle.esp
24  Dalls_Temple.esp
25  LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
26  LCJarofIvarsteadExpansionGirlsPack.esp
27  OBIS.esp
28  Rendspire Palace Reborn.esp
29  RTSforSkyrim.esp
2A  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.7]
2B  Tundra Defense.esp
2C  dynamic fires.esp
2D  ImmersiveFP.esp
2E  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
2F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
30  SOS - Phygnos Default Addon.esp
31  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
32  SOS - Revealing Armors.esp  [Version ealing]
33  SexLab Submit.esp
34  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
35  Better Vampires - No DawnGuard.esp
36  WerewolfMastery.esp
37  Werewolves.esp
38  PullMastry.esp  [Version 2.02]
39  the necromancer.esp
3A  TotalConjuration.esp
3B  mpn.esp
3C  SexAddict.esp
3D  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
3E  The Dance of Death.esp
3F  CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
40  RapeTillDeath.esp
41  Sneak Tools.esp
42  Soulmaster Unlimited.esp
43  ShakeIt.esp
44  SGHairPackAIO.esp
45  SKpaints2.esp
46  The Coenaculi.esp
47  paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
48  MoreSlaves.esp
49  Civil War Followers.esp
4A  Random Alternate Start.esp
4B  CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
4C  CharGen Morphs.esp
4D  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
4E  Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp
4F  EveryBody's Different.esp

Are there any known mods that could be incompatible with SOS ?? The only thing in my list could either be EBD that changes the textures and meshes for npc. or do i have to move the revealing armor lower in my list ??

I am currently using Xp32 maximum extended by groovatron:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?view=getnewpost

And was wondering do i still need SOSSkeleton,nif  from SOS file. ? Or is this part also integrated within groovatron skeleton ??

Then maybe there is a mod incompatibility that is overriding armor because i have it lower then sos and still the SOS is not added to armor. Here is currently my mod list:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2a]
03  ApachiiHair.esm
04  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
05  ApachiiHairMales.esm
06  Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
07  DynamicLoot.esm
08  paradise_halls.esm
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.39]
0B  SGHairPackBase.esm
0C  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0D  VanillaReducedTextures.esp
0E  Hunterborn.esp
0F  Immersive Battles.esp
10  Immersive Patrols.esp
11  Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
12  Pandora.esp
13  ScopedGlassBow.esp
14  More Craftables.esp
15  Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
16  RE_RealEstate.esp
17  SexLabDefeat.esp
18  SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp  [Version 4.6]
19  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
1A  RaceMenu.esp
1B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1C  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
1D  SkyUI.esp
1E  Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
1F  HDT Havok Object.esp
20  Distiller.esp
21  Dalls_Pine_Wood_Lodge.esp
22  Dalls_Princess.esp
23  Dalls_Proudspire_Castle.esp
24  Dalls_Temple.esp
25  LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
26  LCJarofIvarsteadExpansionGirlsPack.esp
27  OBIS.esp
28  Rendspire Palace Reborn.esp
29  RTSforSkyrim.esp
2A  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.7]
2B  Tundra Defense.esp
2C  dynamic fires.esp
2D  ImmersiveFP.esp
2E  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
2F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
30  SOS - Phygnos Default Addon.esp
31  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
32  SOS - Revealing Armors.esp  [Version ealing]
33  SexLab Submit.esp
34  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
35  Better Vampires - No DawnGuard.esp
36  WerewolfMastery.esp
37  Werewolves.esp
38  PullMastry.esp  [Version 2.02]
39  the necromancer.esp
3A  TotalConjuration.esp
3B  mpn.esp
3C  SexAddict.esp
3D  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
3E  The Dance of Death.esp
3F  CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
40  RapeTillDeath.esp
41  Sneak Tools.esp
42  Soulmaster Unlimited.esp
43  ShakeIt.esp
44  SGHairPackAIO.esp
45  SKpaints2.esp
46  The Coenaculi.esp
47  paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
48  MoreSlaves.esp
49  Civil War Followers.esp
4A  Random Alternate Start.esp
4B  CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
4C  CharGen Morphs.esp
4D  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
4E  Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp
4F  EveryBody's Different.esp

Are there any known mods that could be incompatible with SOS ?? The only thing in my list could either be EBD that changes the textures and meshes for npc. or do i have to move the revealing armor lower in my list ??

I am currently using Xp32 maximum extended by groovatron:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?view=getnewpost

And was wondering do i still need SOSSkeleton,nif  from SOS file. ? Or is this part also integrated within groovatron skeleton ??

Move all SOS esp to the bottom and try again. If the problem persists (not sure what it was, hole instead schlong while using bodybuilder revealing armors?) try to change the size of your character. With the SOS mods already at the bottom of your load order, and just to be completely sure, please uninstall the bodybuilder version and install the regular one. Does the non-bodybuilder version work?

Well that explains 'problem' 1 I guess, my bad :angel: . Still unsure what causes the lack of a full erection though.

Mod description. Read troubleshooting section.

Not sure if this is just happening to me, or if this is a general problem.  I'm running the beta (2.05.012) on a completely new install + new game.  When I first enter a cell, everything looks great.  When I leave the cell, and then come back later, all npc males have permaundies.  Happens 100% of the time, without fail.  It does NOT happen to either my player character, nor to my follower, as long as he is following.  As soon as I dismiss my follower and he moves to a different cell, he too has permaundies.

I've tried, via console, to unequip-re-equip the armor, and that fixes it as long as I stay in the cell.  But as soon as I leave and come back, the permaundies are back.  If it matters, I'm using both Aoki's revealing armor and all of Darkschneider's stuff.

Debug info:

SOS Version 2.05.012

Actor: Amren

Race: Redguard

Actor Magic Effect: True, Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: True

Addons: 1, OK: 1

Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 15

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 15

Schlongified by Addon: True

Armor: 111522, Slot Mask: 4

Armor Status: TRUE, False, False

Hi guys,

i have read the troubleshooting section and searched the web, but so far i have not found a solution.

The problem is that NPC schlong size is always small, also after boosting it in the MCM (see screenshot). I am only interested in increasing NPC schlong size, since i am playing a female character.

I have the newest SKSE and i start Skyrim via SKSE Loader (in Mod Organizer).

I also reinstalled SOS and its addon. The funny thing is that after loading the save game directly after reinstallation, first only the main SOS mod loaded and in the first sexlab scene i tried (via working girl), the schlong of the NPC was big. After the scene, the "regular schlong" addon loaded and after that all NPCs my PC had sex with had small schlongs. I do not know why. :(

I have added some screenshots (load order, NPC debug spell, MCM and ingame). Maybe you guys can help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. :)

post-369561-0-84381100-1396384581_thumb.jpg

post-369561-0-26250900-1396384591_thumb.jpg

post-369561-0-98166200-1396385358_thumb.jpg

post-369561-0-34677000-1396385380_thumb.jpg

post-369561-0-35715300-1396385400_thumb.jpg

post-369561-0-71986900-1396385424_thumb.jpg

grallonsphere -- you can modify the butt on the naked body by using bodyslide for males, which SOS compatible (search here on loverslab).  Works great, because I like my guys with a bubble butt, so I have it set huge.  HOWEVER -- when the character is wearing armor, it goes back to the regular size, since the mesh itself is associated with the armor.  Which is why I pretty much walk around naked 100% of the time.

So I made a SoS-compatible meshes based on the vanilla / sundracon bodies. However, at the highest weight, a seam appears. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

Anybody? b3lisario?

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

@b3lisario: I'm unsure what you mean:

- I have the nudesuit turned off in Sexlab

- I'm using the skeletons provided with SoS

- I'm using SKSE version 1.6.16.

Should I be using SKSE 1.7?

If the erection spell works, whatever happens to your schlong during sexlab animations is not a SOS issue. http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Not sure if this is just happening to me, or if this is a general problem.  I'm running the beta (2.05.012) on a completely new install + new game.  When I first enter a cell, everything looks great.  When I leave the cell, and then come back later, all npc males have permaundies.  Happens 100% of the time, without fail.  It does NOT happen to either my player character, nor to my follower, as long as he is following.  As soon as I dismiss my follower and he moves to a different cell, he too has permaundies.

I've tried, via console, to unequip-re-equip the armor, and that fixes it as long as I stay in the cell.  But as soon as I leave and come back, the permaundies are back.  If it matters, I'm using both Aoki's revealing armor and all of Darkschneider's stuff.

Debug info:

SOS Version 2.05.012

Actor: Amren

Race: Redguard

Actor Magic Effect: True, Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: True

Addons: 1, OK: 1

Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 15

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 15

Schlongified by Addon: True

Armor: 111522, Slot Mask: 4

Armor Status: TRUE, False, False

Ouch! I think this issue with the revealing gear is something I've broke in 2.05.009. This should fix the bug, let me know how it goes:

SOS 2.05.012-BETA - fix A.7z

Hi guys,

i have read the troubleshooting section and searched the web, but so far i have not found a solution.

The problem is that NPC schlong size is always small, also after boosting it in the MCM (see screenshot). I am only interested in increasing NPC schlong size, since i am playing a female character.

I have the newest SKSE and i start Skyrim via SKSE Loader (in Mod Organizer).

I also reinstalled SOS and its addon. The funny thing is that after loading the save game directly after reinstallation, first only the main SOS mod loaded and in the first sexlab scene i tried (via working girl), the schlong of the NPC was big. After the scene, the "regular schlong" addon loaded and after that all NPCs my PC had sex with had small schlongs. I do not know why. :(

I have added some screenshots (load order, NPC debug spell, MCM and ingame). Maybe you guys can help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Use dragon essence potions, move the "schlong size booster" to 300%. Do you see any change?

This is going to be a strange question..but is there any way I could get a version of the normal maps/textures that doesn't have the uhh...Noticeable and dark anus =/. 

I really like the fix to the abs that was done for favoured soul mesh.. But I don't like seeing this when I loot enemies. I tried doing it myself but I have no understanding of these things..I tried just copypasting the normals  from favouredsoul, as I thought that was better and more subtly done, and judging by how the saved file was only a third the size I'm sure that wasn't the correct course of action..

Any suggestions of a simple way to fix that particular part of the texture/maps to look more like favouredsoul mesh then?? (Or could someone whip a version like that up for me? )

I'd just replace it with FS but they have different body parts on them and as well FS had some rather deformed abdominals.

This is going to be a strange question..but is there any way I could get a version of the normal maps/textures that doesn't have the uhh...Noticeable and dark anus =/. 

I really like the fix to the abs that was done for favoured soul mesh.. But I don't like seeing this when I loot enemies. I tried doing it myself but I have no understanding of these things..I tried just copypasting the normals  from favouredsoul, as I thought that was better and more subtly done, and judging by how the saved file was only a third the size I'm sure that wasn't the correct course of action..

Any suggestions of a simple way to fix that particular part of the texture/maps to look more like favouredsoul mesh then?? (Or could someone whip a version like that up for me? )

I'd just replace it with FS but they have different body parts on them and as well FS had some rather deformed abdominals.

You might give this a try:   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18450-anus-texture-for-sos/

I've not used it, so I'm not sure if it will do what you want, but the mod name suggests it may. 

i can confirm a lot of the posters here regarding unwanted differences in the size of penis, the erection degree during animations and especially about the incapablility to keep one erection during an Animation. the schlong of Player and npc keeps his erection for around 8 seconds, then getting flaccid or total erection,  which means misalignents.

i am tired of correcting this manually a couple of times during every animation. that cant be the sense of such a mod.

This is an old version of the normal maps without the anus. I didn't test it.

i can confirm a lot of the posters here regarding unwanted differences in the size of penis, the erection degree during animations and especially about the incapablility to keep one erection during an Animation. the schlong of Player and npc keeps his erection for around 8 seconds, then getting flaccid or total erection,  which means misalignents.

i am tired of correcting this manually a couple of times during every animation. that cant be the sense of such a mod.

Size issues could be bugs in SOS scripts.

Size issues during sex animations, or suddlenly erection / flaccid issues during sex animations are not caused by SOS. If I were you I'd post them here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Please try the following with a male PC:

- load your game, undress yourself

- shift + pgUp, your dick is horizontal

- type in console player.sae aggrbehind_a1_s1

Does the erection degree change after 8 seconds?