Bent schlong

I'm getting a wonky SoS dick with the npc's at each sex scene... The schlong seems to bend towards the left leg and I'm having to "rotate scene" until it's straight... any ideas?

Other than that the "bending" function works fine, it's just the schlong isn't centered.     ./.

Sorry, can't seem to get a link to work on my iPad!

Take a look at a post by Uriel on page 55 of the SoS support topic (post #1095 I think.) It includes a download link for a pex file. If you find the file with that same name (will have been installed by SexLab) and overwrite it with the one from that link, it should hopefully fix the bent schlong problem. Worked for me :)

EDIT: that's the one, linked below! Thanks, ipred :)

What ipred posted works fine. I had the same issue and adding that file to the pex files fixed mine. Hopefully in future releases of SoS that will be addressed and the fix no longer required.

On a unrelated topic I really like the icon ipred.

What ipred posted works fine. I had the same issue and adding that file to the pex files fixed mine. Hopefully in future releases of SoS that will be addressed and the fix no longer required.

i dont think it would be on an sos release but more on an sexlab release because this script is from sexlab

for me i just opened the sexlab release with winrar replaced the usual pex file with the "schlong unbender edition" one

pack all the files into a new achive and voila: you've got an "straight" sexlab edition ;)

i dont think it would be on an sos release but more on an sexlab release because this script is from sexlab

for me i just opened the sexlab release with winrar replaced the usual pex file with the "schlong unbender edition" one

pack all the files into a new achive and voila: you've got an "straight" sexlab edition ;)

I was thinking they might just included the fix in SoS as a optional download on the main page.

So where is the image from? just curious.

And because people seem to be ignoring it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=716435

TL;DR: It's not a fix. It's sweeping the problem under the rug in exchange for a whole host of worse problems. Just press rotate scene or realign actors 2-3 times at the start of a scene to fix it, it's not that much work people.

Come on now Ashal you should know better. This is the Internet, and most of us are too stubborn/lazy to do anything like that so we turn to people like you for assistance. :3

And because people seem to be ignoring it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=716435

TL;DR: It's not a fix. It's sweeping the problem under the rug in exchange for a whole host of worse problems. Just press rotate scene or realign actors 2-3 times at the start of a scene to fix it, it's not that much work people.

havent even seen that one, now it explains all the glitching out im getting now. 

is it possible to fix this some other way? 

seems like the easiest way is to build in kinda makro that fires everytime an sexlab anim. starts.  

and makes the characters rotate or change the positions 2 times because that was the way i fixed this before. :)

Edit: probably someone could make this an standalone mod or add this function to sexlabUtil or sexlab miscellaneous features

Yeah I just don't understand why it is happening though. When I first started using SoS it never happened, now it happens a lot. It is not a big deal to rotate them, but if there was a fix I was going to use it. I was unaware of the downside to the fix though.

Yeah I just don't understand why it is happening though. When I first started using SoS it never happened, now it happens a lot. It is not a big deal to rotate them, but if there was a fix I was going to use it. I was unaware of the downside to the fix though.

Believe it or not, it's actually happening because SexLab has gotten more efficient.

Previous versions of SexLab would needlessly reposition the actor in the same location 2 or 3 times before the animation starts proper, basically unintentionally fixing the bent schlongs in the same way that pressing realign or rotate a couple times fixes it. Now SexLab is more practical about when it does stuff to avoid needless repetition, so it only positions the actors once at the start.

In any case, I'll probably artificially add back the repeated positioning during animation startup in next release of SexLab, solely for the sake of making the schlong catch up and straighten. It's a dirty hack-y fix though, so put it on record that I'm doing so in a disgruntled manner.

Believe it or not, it's actually happening because SexLab has gotten more efficient.

Previous versions of SexLab would needlessly reposition the actor in the same location 2 or 3 times before the animation starts proper, basically unintentionally fixing the bent schlongs in the same way that pressing realign or rotate a couple times fixes it. Now SexLab is more practical about when it does stuff to avoid needless repetition, so it only positions the actors once at the start.

In any case, I'll probably artificially add back the repeated positioning during animation startup in next release of SexLab, solely for the sake of making the schlong catch up and straighten. It's a dirty hack-y fix though, so put it on record that I'm doing so in a disgruntled manner.

you probably should make it optional so the people that dont use sos get the more efficient version :)

• 1 month later...

you probably should make it optional so the people that dont use sos get the more efficient version :)

The new SexLab v 1.54 has the fix for the bent SOS penis ?

in addition to the occasional bent penis, I have another similar problem much more annoying in different animations (SexLab v 1.39b)

look here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-73?do=findComment&comment=765325

there is a way to fix ? :(

@Iuki, Take this Nudesuit so long, its very good and sure, it's work.

Thank you..!  ^_^

but.. the pattern of the body and texture is not nice and of high quality comparable to that of SOS body, it is a considerable compromise quality on a visual level, the functionality/reliability is the most important thing, but also the 'eye wants its part, if Ashal Bellisario tried hard and kept on the question, I think it would be able to understand the cause and find the solution, if there are many of them of this, it is possible that at least they try to find a method of installation mod that can prevent the occurrence of this annoying bug that ruins the beauty and usability of their mod ;)

Archived