I have a question about this. Is there any way to assign a schlong to a specific NPC but only to that NPC, and nobody else? The only think I can think of right now would be to create a custom addon and set the probability to 0 so it's not assigned to all of the NPCs of the same race, but it would still require it to be manually assigned to the character using the MCM menu, and I don't want that. Is there any functionality in SOS or its API that can achieve it?

So, I'm having a problem where, NPCs don't unequip the brown underwear during sex, so it's just a bunch of speedo-clad muscle-heads dry-humping midair. For what it's worth, when SexLab equips a stap-on on a female NPC, that works just fine. SexLab is not set to unequip slot 52, or to use body suits. I tried a fresh reinstall of SoS, as well. I'm sure it could be a mod conflict, but, to be honest, I'm a little confuzzled as to where to begin testing to see- moving SoS around my load order didn't do anything, and disabling body mods didn't do anything, either. Is this tweaking anyone's thoughts on next places to investigate?

So, I'm having a problem where, NPCs don't unequip the brown underwear during sex, so it's just a bunch of speedo-clad muscle-heads dry-humping midair. For what it's worth, when SexLab equips a stap-on on a female NPC, that works just fine. SexLab is not set to unequip slot 52, or to use body suits. I tried a fresh reinstall of SoS, as well. I'm sure it could be a mod conflict, but, to be honest, I'm a little confuzzled as to where to begin testing to see- moving SoS around my load order didn't do anything, and disabling body mods didn't do anything, either. Is this tweaking anyone's thoughts on next places to investigate?

Did you install any of the "Optional" Schlongs when you installed SOS? You have to have at least one of them installed or there's nothing available to be assigned to anyone except underwear.

Did you install any of the "Optional" Schlongs when you installed SOS? You have to have at least one of them installed or there's nothing available to be assigned to anyone except underwear.

These are the three optional, eh, models included with SoS' download, yes? I have all three installed, showing up in the MCM. Before I re-installed, I only had one, but had the same problem with failing-to-disappear underwear in both cases.

These are the three optional, eh, models included with SoS' download, yes? I have all three installed, showing up in the MCM. Before I re-installed, I only had one, but had the same problem with failing-to-disappear underwear in both cases.

The last time I had the perma-underwear problem, it was because when I had used BodySlide to batch build my outfits I'd accidentally selected a set with underwear.  Could that be your problem also?

The last time I had the perma-underwear problem, it was because when I had used BodySlide to batch build my outfits I'd accidentally selected a set with underwear.  Could that be your problem also?

I never actually got around to learning how to use Bodyslide, so I think it's installed on my computer, somewhere? But, I've never opened it. Certainly never batched body... slides. I don't want to have to reverse the polarity if the streams cross, or something, alright? Protonic reversal scares me.

I did just recently reinstall CBBE while chasing down a completely unrelated problem. Is it possible that that, on its own, would have an effect? I should mention, I use MO, and while I was shuffling SoS around my load order, it ended up placed both above and below CBBE, to no effect. As least, I think it was no effect. None of the dudes in the save I loaded were free-balling.

Maybe all men in Skyrim are just really, really shy? Or intimidated by how improbably good-looking my various characters are? Or dealing with... endurance problems that they're trying to conceal?

I never actually got around to learning how to use Bodyslide, so I think it's installed on my computer, somewhere? But, I've never opened it. Certainly never batched body... slides. I don't want to have to reverse the polarity if the streams cross, or something, alright? Protonic reversal scares me.

I did just recently reinstall CBBE while chasing down a completely unrelated problem. Is it possible that that, on its own, would have an effect? I should mention, I use MO, and while I was shuffling SoS around my load order, it ended up placed both above and below CBBE, to no effect. As least, I think it was no effect. None of the dudes in the save I loaded were free-balling.

Maybe all men in Skyrim are just really, really shy? Or intimidated by how improbably good-looking my various characters are? Or dealing with... endurance problems that they're trying to conceal?

If you have MO check the file Conflicts and make sure no mod other than SOS has updated the body but also that the XPMSE skeleton does overwrite the one from SOS.

Also put the cursor on some male and open the MCM Menu and see what Schlong it assigned to them if any.

If they are not getting a schlong assigned it's a different problem than if the assigned schlong isn't showing.

Sorry for bad English

Does SOS have any conflicts with?

Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC

Immersive Wenches

Civil War Overhaul

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Thank you in advance

Load them and see. Mod Organizer is the tool to see what issues occur at the file level and TES5EDIT is the tool for checking the record level conflicts.

Note that conflicts are not necessarily bad, only that you need to decide which mod you'd prefer win the conflict.

Sorry for bad English
Does SOS have any conflicts with?
Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - no
Immersive Wenches - I don't know, sorry
Civil War Overhaul - I don't know, sorry
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul - no
Thank you in advance

Immersive Wenches - No

How about : Dremora overhaul ??

I was wondering if there is a way to make sos compatible with mods like : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74214/? Dremora overhaul or other such mods ?? all of the time the npc or player character ends up dickless 

How about : Dremora overhaul ??

I was wondering if there is a way to make sos compatible with mods like : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74214/? Dremora overhaul or other such mods ?? all of the time the npc or player character ends up dickless 

Try to force a schlong via the SOS MCM menu and see if it looks OK. If it does - open the mod and the SOS plugin in CK and add the new race to the supported races formlist. But if doesn't then it would require more modeling and/or texture work. 

I'm having a problem with my character, he has a big red diamond around the body and he is wearing the SOS underwear, signifying that there is a problem with the mod on my end. I was hoping that anyone can help me. All assistance is appreciated,  thanks   :)

Hey so I have this weird bug where some of my character's schlong values from the racemenu (with the xp32 extended skeleton) would get altered when I load my game.
I found a tedious temporary fix to this by reselecting the right values from the racemenu but I dont want to have to that everytime I load up my game :dodgy:

This seems like some kind of common issue and is why I'm not providing any screenshots or logs. But if need be I'll provide them.
My game is very stable atm and I managed to make this issue go away sometime in the past.
My character is a female and idk if this issue exists on male characters. :-/

This has probably been asked a few times already and I did do a search for it, but couldn't find anything relevant, so... here goes:

I have been working on a custom race + SOS addon mod. The custom race is all setup and working well. But I am having problems with the SOS add on, namely that the schlongs just aren't added to the dudes.

I followed the tutorial to the letter; I used the SOS resources, just to be sure; added my custom textures to the SOS nifs. All this according to the manual. But I am left with the "hole in the groin" issue.

The addon DOES show up in the SOS MCM, so that part at least is working. The custom dudes also seem to have all the appropriate things listed in the SOS Internal scan thingie (see image, racename blacked out), but no schlong.

Just now I looked at the CK editor logs and noticed these two lines (put in spoilers cos I kinda want to keep my mod a secret for now :ph34r: ):

MASTERFILE: Armor 'SOS_Addon_(secret)_Genitals' (05000D77) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race '(secret)Race'.
MASTERFILE: ArmorAddon 'SOS_Addon_(secret)_GenitalsDefault' (05000D6F) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race '(secret)Race'.

So there is something wrong with the Biped Object slot 52. But, um... what? Does anyone know what is causing this? and more importantly, how to correct it, so that the schlongs will show up?

post-487896-0-89895100-1482845465_thumb.jpg

So there is something wrong with the Biped Object slot 52. But, um... what? Does anyone know what is causing this? and more importantly, how to correct it, so that the schlongs will show up?

Ignore the CK warnings about "invalid" slots, they are harmless.

Well, some more details could help. Are you sure the ArmorAddons are properly setp up? Like, with the required race added to the enabled races list and so? (BTW, which ArmorRace have you assigned to your custom race?). Also, have you added your custom race to SOS' Compatible Races FormList for your AddOn?

Ignore the CK warnings about "invalid" slots, they are harmless.

Well, some more details could help. Are you sure the ArmorAddons are properly setp up? Like, with the required race added to the enabled races list and so? (BTW, which ArmorRace have you assigned to your custom race?). Also, have you added your custom race to SOS' Compatible Races FormList for your AddOn?

Thank you for answering, Blaze :D

I have checked (and rechecked) all the formlists and armoraddons, armor, addon racesizes, raceprobability etc that the SOS Addon template adds, and I am 99.9999% sure I have set them all up correctly.

The way I set up the addon is that ONLY my customrace is in it. So I deleted all references to other races like nord, imperial etc. Keeping that in mind:

My customrace is added to the compatible races list (in the addon)

I made a racesizes- and raceprobablity global with number 26 (just in case) and added that to the appropriate Formlists.

The armorAddons and armor is directed to my custom race and have only slot 52 selected.

In one of them (can't remember which, eventhough I just checked.. duh), I have SOS_Genitals in the keywords and nothing else.

Funny story about the ArmorRace: I had set that to DefaultRace, figuring that would be most appropriate them continued setting up the race itself. And I could never get the body to show up... only the head. I have been pulling my hair out for over a week (...!), deleting the race, starting over, checking nifs, texture and whatnot, starting over again etc etc... until I set it to "NONE" and poof... there he was. And yes, I cried.

So... the ArmourRace is set to "None"

So anyway, I think I have everything set up correctly, but... no peen. It is probably something equally annoyingly simple as the ArmourRace setting, but I just can't find it :-\