Remains the same, must be something mod organizer, or perhaps skeleton...

Remains the same, must be something mod organizer, or perhaps skeleton...

Is your MO left panel sorted out? It might be that there is a conflict causing this problem.

XPMSE should be last full mod to load in your left panel.

Please, who knows which of these two empty plugins should have a priority:

SOSRacemenu.esp from XPMSE or SOSRacemenu.esp from SOS Racemenu Plugin?

If I put XPMSE mod below, I get this warning:

i10241239.jpg

, and get into problems with SOS Racemenu preset (for PC).

If SOS Racemenu Plugin is put below, I get no messages, but get into some problems with scaling on NPCs.

Should the Data look like this:

i10241244.jpg

or like this:

i10241240.jpg

I got this problem with penis of npc's bends sideways. Changing animation or turn the scene to either side dont fix it. I have to play the scene through with that wonky sclong, lol.

Any ideas?

I also got this problom (changing position make schlong bending sideaway or wrong derection) with both SOS full ver or light version.

Replacing skeleton.nif with XPMSE's one solves this problem.

Is there a plugin or setting or something that lets me increase the ball size? I need some huge balls for a project. Yes I'm going nowhere with my life.

For the player there is the SOS Racemenu Plugin which comes with SOS (not Light, SOS Light is for the lame or Skyrim SE which is still lame).

It adds sliders and one or more of those will control the size of the balls. I think you can range from BBs to Hot Air Balloon sizes but don't count on it since it's been a while since I played with it. Worst case, a patch to the script to change the limits will allow you to go larger or smaller.

Is there a way to make the schlong bigger with the light version?

You can edit the skeleton in nifskope to increase the length of one of the genital bones. I won't be on my PC again today to check, but I think the bone I edited when I did this was called something like NPC Genitals 01. On the image of the skeleton it's the dot on the "shaft" that's closest to the groin.

Down in the block details window at the bottom the default scale will probably be listed as 1.0000. I changed it to 1.1500 and that gave a decent but still fairly realistic size.

If you did it you'd need to edit the male skeleton for humans and elves and the male beast skeleton for argonians and khajiit (giving them different sizes if you like.) If futa is your thing the female and female beast skeletons can also be done to increase the size of the equipable schlong.

I have never used nifskope before but I will give it a try. Is there an official site I can download it from?

You can get nifskope from here:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

And I've just put together a quick guide to show what I did.

This was done with the latest XPMSE skeleton (version 3.21)

1 - Once you've installed nifskope find your skeleton.nif file. It should be in the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder. Back this up first just in case something goes wrong.

2 - Open it with nifskope. Nifskope may be used to open it automatically, or you may have to select it manually with the right click, "Open With" option.

3 - When you first open it you will see something like this:

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit1.jpg

It looks pretty daunting, especially if you start to expand the Block List in the top left part of the screen, but don't worry.

4 - Zoom in on the image top right and rotate it around with the mouse until you can see the wire-frame schlong. Click any of the dots on the shaft and the Block List to the left will open at around the right place. Then find and highlight the line labelled "NPC Genitals01"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit2.jpg

You can see it highlighted in the above shot, as well as the square closest to the groin on the diagram highlighted in yellow.

5 - In the Block Details part of the window down at the bottom scroll down until you can see the line "Scale    float    1.0000"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit3.jpg

6 - Double click the 1.0000 and edit it to whatever size you want. In this example, I used 1.1500.

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit4.jpg

The wire-frame schlong will change size to reflect the changes, giving you an idea of how far you've gone.

7 - Save the nif, overwriting when prompted. (Again, make sure you took a back up of it in case you want to switch back.)

8 - Repeat the process with the following nifs if you want all playable races and both sexes to change size:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Different sizes can be used in each of the four if you want.

9 - Check it out in the game and see if your characters are walking around with a nicely-sized sausage or a gigantic Zeppelin between their legs, then repeat the process and make edits if needed.

Hope that helps!

Is there an update for this because this work around no longer works for me :( For some reason it works during animations for osex. Help is appreciated, thank!

Is there a way to make the schlong bigger with the light version?

You can edit the skeleton in nifskope to increase the length of one of the genital bones. I won't be on my PC again today to check, but I think the bone I edited when I did this was called something like NPC Genitals 01. On the image of the skeleton it's the dot on the "shaft" that's closest to the groin.

Down in the block details window at the bottom the default scale will probably be listed as 1.0000. I changed it to 1.1500 and that gave a decent but still fairly realistic size.

If you did it you'd need to edit the male skeleton for humans and elves and the male beast skeleton for argonians and khajiit (giving them different sizes if you like.) If futa is your thing the female and female beast skeletons can also be done to increase the size of the equipable schlong.

I have never used nifskope before but I will give it a try. Is there an official site I can download it from?

You can get nifskope from here:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

And I've just put together a quick guide to show what I did.

This was done with the latest XPMSE skeleton (version 3.21)

1 - Once you've installed nifskope find your skeleton.nif file. It should be in the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder. Back this up first just in case something goes wrong.

2 - Open it with nifskope. Nifskope may be used to open it automatically, or you may have to select it manually with the right click, "Open With" option.

3 - When you first open it you will see something like this:

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit1.jpg

It looks pretty daunting, especially if you start to expand the Block List in the top left part of the screen, but don't worry.

4 - Zoom in on the image top right and rotate it around with the mouse until you can see the wire-frame schlong. Click any of the dots on the shaft and the Block List to the left will open at around the right place. Then find and highlight the line labelled "NPC Genitals01"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit2.jpg

You can see it highlighted in the above shot, as well as the square closest to the groin on the diagram highlighted in yellow.

5 - In the Block Details part of the window down at the bottom scroll down until you can see the line "Scale    float    1.0000"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit3.jpg

6 - Double click the 1.0000 and edit it to whatever size you want. In this example, I used 1.1500.

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit4.jpg

The wire-frame schlong will change size to reflect the changes, giving you an idea of how far you've gone.

7 - Save the nif, overwriting when prompted. (Again, make sure you took a back up of it in case you want to switch back.)

8 - Repeat the process with the following nifs if you want all playable races and both sexes to change size:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Different sizes can be used in each of the four if you want.

9 - Check it out in the game and see if your characters are walking around with a nicely-sized sausage or a gigantic Zeppelin between their legs, then repeat the process and make edits if needed.

Hope that helps!

Is there an update for this because this work around no longer works for me :( For some reason it works during animations for osex. Help is appreciated, thank!

Hi! This mod has suddenly stopped working for me as I'm getting the permaunderwear bug. I don't know what could have caused it because its worked fine for months on my character (including last night, so fairly recently), but just now I tried to rape a bandit and I'm suddenly wearing undies. I've tried reloading the save, changing cells, and reloading the mod but it won't work! Any ideas?

Hi! This mod has suddenly stopped working for me as I'm getting the permaunderwear bug. I don't know what could have caused it because its worked fine for months on my character (including last night, so fairly recently), but just now I tried to rape a bandit and I'm suddenly wearing undies. I've tried reloading the save, changing cells, and reloading the mod but it won't work! Any ideas?

Had same problem

If you use Mod Organizer

1. Try removing the mod completely in game.

2. Save the game

3, On the mod Organizer right click on the SOS mod and reinstall mod and make sure you replace all the old folders.

4. Run Game and let SOS install.

5. See if everything works.

Had same problem

If you use Mod Organizer

2. Save the game

3, On the mod Organizer right click on the SOS mod and reinstall mod and make sure you replace all the old folders.

If you are using Mod Organizer just open the mod information for SOS and see which mod you installed has overwritten the male bodies with one that has underwear. That's what the conflicts tab in the mod information is all about.

Moving the mod to be before SOS on the left hand side of MO so MO wins that conflict should solve the problem.

Had same problem

If you use Mod Organizer

2. Save the game

If you are using Mod Organizer just open the mod information for SOS and see which mod you installed has overwritten the male bodies with one that has underwear. That's what the conflicts tab in the mod information is all about.

Moving the mod to be before SOS on the left hand side of MO so MO wins that conflict should solve the problem.

How do I replace old folders or check for overwriting mods on NMM? 

(Thank you both for your quick replies by the way)

Had same problem

If you use Mod Organizer

2. Save the game

His advice of reinstalling is what you need to do for NMM BUT, you must also reinstall your XPMSE skeleton mod AFTER you reinstall SOS because SOS comes with an out of date skeleton.

Had same problem

If you use Mod Organizer

2. Save the game

His advice of reinstalling is what you need to do for NMM BUT, you must also reinstall your XPMSE skeleton mod AFTER you reinstall SOS because SOS comes with an out of date skeleton.

OK. So, since I am apparently too thick to figure this out even with these instructions, current process I just tried: 

>Open game and "Remove SoS"

>Save and quit

>In NMM, reinstall SOS and say yes to overwrite any files and install "Smurf Average" addon

>NMM, reinstall XP32 Extended Skeleton and say yes to overwrite all SOS files

>Run LOOT and FNIS for good measure

>Open game and reload last save

>Restart SOS in order to load Smurf average

>Select Smurf average for player

>Create new save and load it for good measure ("SOS First time initialization" message pops up)

Take off armour, yet still no dice. What am I doing wrong here? (I swear it wasn't this complicated installing initially :/ )

OK. So, since I am apparently too thick to figure this out even with these instructions, current process I just tried: 

>Save and quit

>In NMM, reinstall SOS and say yes to overwrite any files and install "Smurf Average" addon

>Create new save and load it for good measure ("SOS First time initialization" message pops up)

Take off armour, yet still no dice. What am I doing wrong here? (I swear it wasn't this complicated installing initially :/ )

Looks like you did exactly what we said. So that brings up the next question? Are you using a custom race? Do you have some mod installed which causes your player to use it's "different" body texture?

>Save and quit

Looks like you did exactly what we said. So that brings up the next question? Are you using a custom race? Do you have some mod installed which causes your player to use it's "different" body texture?

No custom races (I like to keep relatively lore friendly at least), and as for different body texture for my player...maybe? I checked the textures folder for my character (I think... >Data >Textures >Actors >Character >Character Assets is correct?), and there was only one file in the folder. "skinburning.dds". That would be for an optional effect for better vampires that makes character skin go black in direct sunlight. Could that be it? 

>Save and quit

No custom races (I like to keep relatively lore friendly at least), and as for different body texture for my player...maybe? I checked the textures folder for my character (I think... >Data >Textures >Actors >Character >Character Assets is correct?), and there was only one file in the folder. "skinburning.dds". That would be for an optional effect for better vampires that makes character skin go black in direct sunlight. Could that be it?

No, you are looking for a texture that has underwear on it. You're going to need to load up you full mod load in TES5EDIT and examine the race record of the race you are playing. See which mods overwrite that record and see if the WNAM (Skin) field is altered or the ANAM (Male Skeletal Model) field is altered. A mod which changes either of those could be making it so that the place you are looking for the texture is changed from what is expected.

[ ... ]

You said you are "getting the permaunderwear bug".

Do you mean that there is no schlong at all and the character wears underwear? And if so - is it the vanilla underwear or is it the SOS one?

Or do you mean that there is a  schlong  been equipped but there is also an underwear-like coloring on the body?

If it is the former then the problem is not in the body textures. The SOS underwear is used when SOS encounters a problem schlonifying the actor. When you start the game and open the SOS MCM what does it say for the schlong of the player character?

Also - try enabling the male nude suit in the SexLab MCM menu and see if this works during animations.

>Save and quit

No, you are looking for a texture that has underwear on it. You're going to need to load up you full mod load in TES5EDIT and examine the race record of the race you are playing. See which mods overwrite that record and see if the WNAM (Skin) field is altered or the ANAM (Male Skeletal Model) field is altered. A mod which changes either of those could be making it so that the place you are looking for the texture is changed from what is expected.

How might I go about doing that exactly? Apologies if I've made this a bit more difficult than it should be, my knowledge of modding is limited, and my TES5EDIT knowledge effectively ends after basic cleaning (basically what Gopher showed how to do). Also, I did go back and look in another folder (>Data >Textures >Actors >Characters >male) and found maleunderwear.dds and maleunderwear_.dds. Does that help at all?

[ ... ]

You said you are "getting the permaunderwear bug".

Do you mean that there is no schlong at all and the character wears underwear? And if so - is it the vanilla underwear or is it the SOS one?

Or do you mean that there is a  schlong  been equipped but there is also an underwear-like coloring on the body?

If it is the former then the problem is not in the body textures. The SOS underwear is used when SOS encounters a problem schlonifying the actor. When you start the game and open the SOS MCM what does it say for the schlong of the player character?

Also - try enabling the male nude suit in the SexLab MCM menu and see if this works during animations.

It is indeed the former, don't exactly know what vanilla vs. modded underwear looks like. The MCM of SOS seems to work fine, and I can select the addon (usually smurf) and size for the schlong just fine for my character in said menu. It just...doesn't show. 

The last time I had the perma-underwear problem it was because I had accidentally built some non-nude outfits in Bodyslide.  Could your problem be that simple?

Unlikely. I've only really used Bodyslide once since downloading it less than a month ago, and that was for female bodies (which last I checked are working fine, and seemed to agree with the SOS just fine for a time). 

I was also building a female body, but there was an entry in the batch build panel that listed Unified UNP Nevernude that came up checked by default, and I had to uncheck it and the other bodies and body parts that I didn't want in order to avoid the problem.  All I really wanted checked were the outfits, the Unified UNP Special, Unified UNP Hands Special, and Unified UNP Feet Special.  Probably not your problem, but I thought it worthwhile to mention it.