dtester1, on 06 Nov 2016 - 1:50 PM, said:
I've never really been satisfied with the default shape and scaling of the various SOS schlongs, so I usually adjust the weights in the SOS Racemenu plugin. Unfortunately, for NPCs I'm stuck with just adjusting the basic bone weights that are defined in the add-on esps. So I decided to try to do something about that, and went a little overboard... Here's my solution for anyone that's interested:

SOS Extended Scaling Options

Description

SOS Extended Scaling Options is a set of modifications to both the core SOS mod and SOS addons that allow the player to adjust the length and thickness weights for a schlong for NPCs. In addition to the base, scrotum, and 6 bone weightings, 5 weights are added for both length and thickness of the schlong bones. These additional weighting options behave identically to their counterparts in the SOS Racemenu plugin, except now they can be applied to NPCs, and scale with the SOS schlong rank.

These modifications consists of two primary components: modified SOS Papyrus scripts to scale the schlongs with the new weights, and modified SOS Addon esp files that contain the new information about the additional weights. Instead of providing a bunch of modified addon files, I have included TES5Edit scripts that you can use to easily modify your own addon esp files.

Requirements
SOS 3.00.004 and its dependents - Because I am providing modified SOS scripts, they may only work on the current version.
TES5Edit - Required to use the scripts that modify the schlong addons.
XPMSE - I'm using a couple of functions provided by the XPMSE library script.
Racemenu with SOS Plugin - Not technically required, but highly recommended.
NetImmerse Override - Required for the XPMSE library script (this is included in Racemenu)
SOS Papyrus scripts

Three papyrus scripts need to be replaced in SOS: SOS_AddonQuest_Script, SOS_SetupQuest_Script, and SOS_Data. Either copy the files from the zip in SOS/scripts into Skyrim's data/scripts folder (if not using Mod Organizer), or replace them in the SOS mod scripts folder (or even load it as a separate mod). The source files are also included in the zip under SOS/scripts/source.

Modifying the Addons - TES5Edit Scripts

There are two scripts in the zip under "TES5Edit/Edit Scripts". These should be copied into the TES5Edit install location in the "Edit Scripts" folder. Once done, load up TES5Edit and do the following:
Select the SOS schlong addons for loading.
Once loaded, right click on the esp file in the left pane, and select "Apply Script". In the new dialogue, find the "SOS - Add Length and Thickness Weights" script, and run it. This will add the global variables for the new weights, and adds them to the SOS quest record so they can be accessed in game. If there are no errors, that addon is now compatible with the modified SOS papyrus scripts.
Right click the esp file and select "Apply Script" again. This time, choose "SOS - Modify Genital Weights" and run it. A small GUI should load up showing the current weights. Modify your weights to the desired values and click save when you're done. Deciding what weights to use is explained in the next section.
Repeat steps 2-3 for each addon, and save them when you exit.
Finally, to get the new sizes to appear in-game, use the "Remove SOS" and "Restart SOS" options from the SOS general options in the MCM. Note this needs to be done any time the sizes are changed. Starting a new game also does the trick.

Choosing the Weights

To decide what weights to use, I recommend messing with the SOS sliders in Racemenu. Once you have a shape you like, write them down and apply them through the script from step 3 above. Generally, the weights you pick should be for the maximum SOS rank, and the game will scale between an unweighted schlong for rank 0 and the chosen weights. Generally, the weights are set based on rank 20, but if your maximum rank is something else (like rank 10), then you can set the "SOS Reference Rank" in the TES5Edit script GUI to the rank you want the scaling to be applied at. I don't recommend using a reference length less than your maximum, because the schlong will keep scaling past what you set and the proportions may become goofy.

Compatibility

First, note that the new papyrus scripts are not completely compatible with unmodified addons, so you should at least run the first TES5Edit script on every addon you have. While I did not experience any CTDs, the papyrus log is flooded with errors due to missing/null variables, and you may get graphical glitches. On the other hand, modified addons are compatible with the vanilla SOS scripts. Unless you change the weights, the behavior of the addon should not be affected.

The TES5Edit scripts assume a certain naming convention for the addons. As long as the addon is consistent with the SOS addon template, they should work without issue. I have been able to successfully modify the following addons:
VectorPlexus Regular
VectorPlexus Muscular
Smurf Average
Leito Schlongs
ERF Horse Penis 1
ERF Horse Penis 2
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon)
Bad Dog Orc Schlong
Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs has two issues, but they are easily fixed. The first is the esp actually contains three schlong addons, and the second issue is that there's a discrepency in the naming conventions. To fix the naming issue, load the esp up in TES5Edit, and expand the Quest list on the left. The three quests starting with "SOS_AddonBDHoodies" should not have the "s" after "Hoodie" (because the global variables are missing the "s"). Click each quest, right-click the Editor ID on the right, and select "Edit" to remove the error. Once those are fixed, you can run the scripts. However because there are three addons, if you apply a script to the entire file it will only affect the first addon it finds. Instead, expand the Global list on the left, and apply the scripts to each of the global variables named "SOS_Addon_*_GenBase" (where * is the addon name).

Disclaimers

As with any mods, you should back up everything that gets modified. This is the first time I've ever done any modding for any game, and I mostly operated blindly. While it seems to be running stably and bug-free for me, your results may vary.

The original scaling functions in SOS were performed in a compiled SKSE C++ function. I had to override that and do all of my scaling within Papyrus to get the different scalings to work together. This may affect performance, although I have not noticed it. Because it is just scaling a couple of scalar values I would not expect it to have much of an impact.

Acknowledgements
VectorPlexus, Smurf, and b3lisario for developing and maintaining SOS.
Groovtama for XPMSE, which I thoroughly dug through the SoS Racemenu plugin to understand how the scaling works, and for giving me the idea in the first place.
ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav and Sharlikran for TES5Edit and its scripting capabilities, as well as the entire modding community for documenting the scripting features and limitations of the interpreter.
expired6978 for Racemenu, which is instrumental in actually choosing the weights
And every other modder out there because holy shit modding is a pain in the ass
Permissions

Because this has modified assets from SOS, it should not be hosted anywhere but loverslab.

Very, very, very interesting. A video tutorial, please.

Why did people stop making a video guids? It's way easier for monkey to replicate all the steps the tutor does.

I've never really been satisfied with the default shape and scaling of the various SOS schlongs, so I usually adjust the weights in the SOS Racemenu plugin. Unfortunately, for NPCs I'm stuck with just adjusting the basic bone weights that are defined in the add-on esps. 

If you wabt to use the Racemenu sliders for individual NPCs you can do that with Manipulator

Target a NPC and then in the MCM click RaceMenu Cosmetic.

This will open Racemenu and you can use all genital sliders. 

I've never really been satisfied with the default shape and scaling of the various SOS schlongs, so I usually adjust the weights in the SOS Racemenu plugin. Unfortunately, for NPCs I'm stuck with just adjusting the basic bone weights that are defined in the add-on esps. 

If you wabt to use the Racemenu sliders for individual NPCs you can do that with Manipulator

Target a NPC and then in the MCM click RaceMenu Cosmetic.

This will open Racemenu and you can use all genital sliders. 

I wasn't aware of that, that's good to know. It still doesn't do what I was looking for (SOS setting up the schlongs for all NPCs), but that's still a useful tool in its own right. I'll check it out, thanks.

Very, very, very interesting. A video tutorial, please.

Why did people stop making a video guids? It's way easier for monkey to replicate all the steps the tutor does.

I have no interest in making a video tutorial, but if you have any questions I can try to answer them or clear up any confusion. My 'mod' was really just a personal solution, but after I was done I decided to clean it up a bit and throw it on here if anyone else was interested. When I was first looking into the issue, I saw there were a few posts over the years from people wanting to be able to do the same thing.

Trying the light version with skyrim SE, couple problems I have run to, character has a perma hard on, any reason for this? very limited on mods right now obviously since the game just came out, so it shouldn't be any conflicts. Also, is there anyway just to use undies with light version? I can't seem to find any way to do it.

Will SOS work with Skyrim Special Edition or will it be available for SSE any time soon?

Best adult mod for males.

SOS Light works. (All characters will have hardons).

SOS Full needs SKSE - it will take some time before it is available.

I converted SOS Light for myself and ran the HKX (SP?) files through the tool provided here and my character has a floppy dick 

I was just wondering if there is any chance to make it possible to chop off dicks. I feel a strong urge to chop some sausages everytime I overpower a bandit, and just leave him to live his meaningless life. The possibility for them to chop yours would be cool too, and possibly an expensive potion to regrow it? Or collect someones dick and have a healer put it on you? :)

Grower not a shower

This mod ties the rank SOS system in the schlong animations.

The schlongs range from tiny when flaccid (rank 1) to huge when full erect (rank 20).

Installation

The only requirement is SOS, full version as this relies on SOS rank system.

Install these two files:

attachicon.gifSKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v01.7z

attachicon.gifSOS - Grower not a shower v02.7z

Usage and configuration

There is nothing to do, all happens automagically. Do your habitual schlong stuff. SOS animations triggered from any mod should now changing the schlong size.

There is a switch "only-for-player" if you want to be unique. Open console and type: SetPQV SOS_Grower playerOnly 1

Uninstallation

Open console in game and type: stopquest sos_grower, then save and uninstall or delete the above mods.

Notes

- The flaccid state doesn't always guarantee a tiny schlong. There are some events that can make the schlong flaccid without calling the specific animation. The size will be fixed the next time that particular schlong animates.

- In case of issues, check your papyrus log and this file: Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\RCAE.log

Old versions

SOS 2.05.041 or lower

attachicon.gifSOS - Grower not a shower v01.7z

I wish the size being changed from rank 1 when soft to rank 2 (or 3) when erect. Is there such an option? Which file should I edit?

I am using nisetanaka's blades armor bikini and i have a trouble with equipping both bra and thong at the same time. I tried to make armor revealing through SOS MCM but when i exit the menu revealing option goes back to not being flagged. Can i do something except assigning those parts to a different slot via nifskope and CK or this is the only way?

How do I change the NPC to be edited in the MCM in 3.0.0.4?  I can't get it to select any NPC besides Lydia (although any change I make to Lydia works just fine). 

You have to have the talk to tag on them, then they will be editable in the MCM.

Is that the NPC dialog OFF/CAMPY option?  I tried changing from off to campy but I don't see any new dialog choices.  Could a follower mod conflict with this somehow?

Edit: nah, campy is just the thing where you can say hey stud to male NPCs apparently

Edit 2: ok, so from what I've gathered it's supposed to recognize that I have an NPC under the crosshairs in the "press A button to talk" state when I go into the MCM?  Even if I do that, it's still always Lydia.

Edit 3: I just uninstalled SoS and related mods, ran a save cleaner to nuke everything left, then reinstalled them.  Now it all works just fine. Mods r weird yo

Thanks a lot for pointing me out on a "Building new Addons" tutorial. Been unnoticed by me for quite a long time due to my fussiness and nervousness  :@

Hope now I'll be able to deal it with scaling and other probs.

seahorse, on 21 Nov 2016 - 1:04 PM, said:

b3lisario, on 22 Dec 2014 - 3:42 PM, said:

Grower not a shower

The schlongs range from tiny when flaccid (rank 1) to huge when full erect (rank 20).

Installation
Install these two files:

Usage and configuration
There is nothing to do, all happens automagically. Do your habitual schlong stuff. SOS animations triggered from any mod should now changing the schlong size.
There is a switch "only-for-player" if you want to be unique. Open console and type: SetPQV SOS_Grower playerOnly 1

Uninstallation
Open console in game and type: stopquest sos_grower, then save and uninstall or delete the above mods.

Notes
- The flaccid state doesn't always guarantee a tiny schlong. There are some events that can make the schlong flaccid without calling the specific animation. The size will be fixed the next time that particular schlong animates.
- In case of issues, check your papyrus log and this file: Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\RCAE.log

Old versions
SOS 2.05.041 or lower

I wish the size being changed from rank 1 when soft to rank 2 (or 3) when erect. Is there such an option? Which file should I edit?

Nobody knows? Hope there's a user of Grower not a Shower down here.

Open the console and type showracemenu, then go all the way to end of the lists and there should be an options for genitals.

Configure it there.

Hey, I am having the same problem. But when I go to showracemenu the genitals tab literally only has one option and its erection. When I am a male. When I am a female the tab has a TON of options. Which doesn't help. 

Any suggestions?

I keep getting this and I'm not sure why.

f93f48b962.png

Anyone have any tips? I use MO and have updated the version number in MO. That used to fix this issue, but it doesn't anymore.

Check your data folder, make certain that you do not have an extra one in there.

The date on the .dll should be June 22, 2015.

Grower not a shower

Installation

Install these two files:

Usage and configuration

Uninstallation

Notes

Old versions

SOS 2.05.041 or lower

Haven't used the mod, but looking at the source, it looks like you need to modify at least the GetRankFromEvent function in SOS_Grower_Alias.psc. The function returns the SOS rank (1 to 20), and has an input for the SOS state (a string of either "SOSErect", "SOSFastErect", ""SOSFlaccid", or "SOSBend#" for the various bending stages). For example, if you want rank 1 for flaccid, rank 3 for fully erect, and rank 2 for anything in-between, the function should look like this:

Int Function GetRankFromEvent(string asEventName)
	int value = 0

If asEventName == "SOSErect" || asEventName == "SOSFastErect"
                value = 3
	ElseIf asEventName == "SOSFlaccid"
		value = 1
	Else
		value = 2
	EndIf 
             return value 
EndFunction

After you edit the source file, you need to compile it. If you haven't done that before, be aware it's kind of a pain in the ass to set up, especially if you're using Mod Organizer. 

f93f48b962.png

Anyone have any tips? I use MO and have updated the version number in MO. That used to fix this issue, but it doesn't anymore.

Check your data folder, make certain that you do not have an extra one in there.

Checked it and there's no duplicate. The dll is dated 6/22/2015 alright. SKSE is at version 1.7.3.

the .dll is in MO's mods>SOS>SKSE>Plugins

should I move it to mods>SOS where the esps are?

f93f48b962.png

Checked it and there's no duplicate. The dll is dated 6/22/2015 alright. SKSE is at version 1.7.3.

the .dll is in MO's mods>SOS>SKSE>Plugins

should I move it to mods>SOS where the esps are?

No, it is a SKSE plugin.

I actually keep all of my SKSE plugins in the main data folder, as my system will sometimes ignore them if they are in the MO folders..

Grower not a shower

Installation

Install these two files:

Usage and configuration

Uninstallation

Notes

Old versions

SOS 2.05.041 or lower

Haven't used the mod, but looking at the source, it looks like you need to modify at least the GetRankFromEvent function in SOS_Grower_Alias.psc. The function returns the SOS rank (1 to 20), and has an input for the SOS state (a string of either "SOSErect", "SOSFastErect", ""SOSFlaccid", or "SOSBend#" for the various bending stages). For example, if you want rank 1 for flaccid, rank 3 for fully erect, and rank 2 for anything in-between, the function should look like this:

Int Function GetRankFromEvent(string asEventName)
	int value = 0

If asEventName == "SOSErect" || asEventName == "SOSFastErect"
                value = 3
	ElseIf asEventName == "SOSFlaccid"
		value = 1
	Else
		value = 2
	EndIf 
             return value 
EndFunction

After you edit the source file, you need to compile it. If you haven't done that before, be aware it's kind of a pain in the ass to set up, especially if you're using Mod Organizer. 

I will try my best to open and then edit psc. file :shy:  Thank you for reply.

I just installed SOS light but how do i cause any erection (player and npc)?  There is no menu showing in the MCM and I can't find any instructions.

From the original post:

Due to several requests, we decided to provide a Light version of SOS, without all those more complex options, and essentially its just a body replacer.

What is SOS Light still capable to do:

Jiggling/Inertia

Animate, through the use of SAE at the console for events like SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect, SOSFlaccid

Body replacers don't need MCM Menus.

You want an erection, open the console select the naked guy and use the "sae" command with the appropriate event from the list in that quote.

If you want the MCM Menu and the other features, remove the lite version and install the full one. They DO NOT provide custom "I want this but not that" half step versions of the mod and in fact don't update the lite version at all.