Hey guys.

I've been making a new Mod Organizer Profile lately and I'm using SOS. However, another mod I'm using is called Ordinator (version 8.05), which can be found on Skyrim Nexus. So, Mod Organizer tells me that there might be problems with my load order concerning SOS and Ordinator, which I totally didn't expect:

" Move Ordinator 8.05 after SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004 "

I checked at the list of conflicting files between Ordinator and SOS, and there's a total of 14 conflicts. There's 7 .psc files (located in the scripts > source folder of Ordinator), but also 7 .pex files which are located in the scripts folder. So those files conflict with SOS (and vice versa). I suppose that SOS should take precedence in the resources pane of Mod Organizer, as well as in the actual .esp load order in the right pane. But Mod Organizer tells me that I should place Ordinator after SOS.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hey guys.

I've been making a new Mod Organizer Profile lately and I'm using SOS. However, another mod I'm using is called Ordinator (version 8.05), which can be found on Skyrim Nexus. So, Mod Organizer tells me that there might be problems with my load order concerning SOS and Ordinator, which I totally didn't expect:

I checked at the list of conflicting files between Ordinator and SOS, and there's a total of 14 conflicts. There's 7 .psc files (located in the scripts > source folder of Ordinator), but also 7 .pex files which are located in the scripts folder. So those files conflict with SOS (and vice versa). I suppose that SOS should take precedence in the resources pane of Mod Organizer, as well as in the actual .esp load order in the right pane. But Mod Organizer tells me that I should place Ordinator after SOS.

Since you didn't give the actual names of the scripts, it's kind of hard to give a definite answer.   If Ordinator uses SkyUI (specifically the MCM) then it doesn't matter - the scripts are dupes of the MCM scripts needed to compile other scripts (in SOS and Ord IF it uses it).  Another possibility - I think SOS contains the scripts for the older Brawl Bugs script fixes (Brawl Bugs Patch), so in that case, you do want Ord after SOS since Ord uses the newer version of the BB Patch (Modern BB Patch that enai created - same author as Ord).  Again though, these are guesses - provide actual script names of the dupes and someone can give a better answer.

Hey guys.

Since you didn't give the actual names of the scripts, it's kind of hard to give a definite answer.   If Ordinator uses SkyUI (specifically the MCM) then it doesn't matter - the scripts are dupes of the MCM scripts needed to compile other scripts (in SOS and Ord IF it uses it).  Another possibility - I think SOS contains the scripts for the older Brawl Bugs script fixes (Brawl Bugs Patch), so in that case, you do want Ord after SOS since Ord uses the newer version of the BB Patch (Modern BB Patch that enai created - same author as Ord).  Again though, these are guesses - provide actual script names of the dupes and someone can give a better answer.

Hey hey.

Thanks for replying! And yep, my bad for not naming those scripts.

Here are the names:

/scripts/source/ms11calixtoscript.psc

/scripts/source/dgintimidateplayerscript.psc

/scripts/source/dgintimidatealiasscript.psc

/scripts/source/companionssinglecombatantscript.psc

/scripts/source/c00vilkasscript.psc

/scripts/source/c00trainerscript.psc

/scripts/source/bladessparringscript.psc

/scripts/ms11calixtoscript.pex

/scripts/dgintimidateplayerscript.pex

/scripts/dgintimidatealiasscript.pex

/scripts/companionssinglecombatantscript.pex

/scripts/c00vilkasscript.pex

/scripts/c00trainerscript.pex

/scripts/bladessparringscript.pex

Hope it helps!

And thanks for pointing at the possibility that Ordinator possibly using the Brawl Patch, I'll keep that in mind (if it ends up being the case that is).

Hey guys.

Hey hey.

Thanks for replying! And yep, my bad for not naming those scripts.

Here are the names:

/scripts/source/ms11calixtoscript.psc

/scripts/source/dgintimidateplayerscript.psc

/scripts/source/dgintimidatealiasscript.psc

/scripts/source/companionssinglecombatantscript.psc

/scripts/source/c00vilkasscript.psc

/scripts/source/c00trainerscript.psc

/scripts/source/bladessparringscript.psc

/scripts/ms11calixtoscript.pex

/scripts/dgintimidateplayerscript.pex

/scripts/dgintimidatealiasscript.pex

/scripts/companionssinglecombatantscript.pex

/scripts/c00vilkasscript.pex

/scripts/c00trainerscript.pex

/scripts/bladessparringscript.pex

Hope it helps!

And thanks for pointing at the possibility that Ordinator possibly using the Brawl Patch, I'll keep that in mind (if it ends up being the case that is).

I can confirm it is the brawl bugs patch. SOS and Ordinator both include it. In the case of SOS it's in the bsa - and that's all there is in the SOS bsa, so you can safely delete that completely. That's what I've always done.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most men's penises uncircumcised, at least in the U.S.?

I thought the real only difference between circumcised and uncircumcised dicks is the color on the head. I could be wrong, though. It's just kinda odd that you left out that feature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision

Wikipedia link, so not really a certainity, but apparently only in the west US the intact version is the majority. 

As previously stated, there is visual difference in color and texture. Some circumscisions result in problems such as scarring and worse things. 

There are some usage related issues, e.g. with masturbation, the necessity for external lubrication with circumscised penises.

Sup everyone.

Why SOS is incompatible with Requiem? Using them together cause a very strange bug - schlong appears on the old male body. MO doen't show any conflicts. Any help? 

Screenshots of bug: (beware of schlong)

http://ssmaker.ru/d01cda96/

http://SSMaker.ru/7e7661a0/

Load order:

http://SSMaker.ru/6b38c16b/

ib4: yes, i've tried to play with load order - before and after. It doesn't help.

Sup everyone.

Why SOS is incompatible with Requiem? Using them together cause a very strange bug - schlong appears on the old male body. MO doen't show any conflicts. Any help? 

Load order:

ib4: yes, i've tried to play with load order - before and after. It doesn't help.

Isn't a load order problem, it's an installation order problem. Some mod reinstalled vanilla bodies over the ones installed with SOS.

Reinstall SOS and let it overwrite them back.

Sup everyone.

Load order:

Isn't a load order problem, it's an installation order problem. Some mod reinstalled vanilla bodies over the ones installed with SOS.

Reinstall SOS and let it overwrite them back.

As I said, that problem occures only then Requem is loaded. Without Requiem.esp (but with loaded files of Requiem) everything is also bad, so it is about some Requiem files. The question is - which? 

Requiem don't have any body files in meshes and texture folders. 

Also if that would be a conflict problem, MO would show it. 

http://SSMaker.ru/b3855a31/

So i've reinstalled it.  (through MO) Same problem. 

UPD:

Removed .hgtags from Requiem\Textures folder and now everything fine.

UPD:

UPD:

Glad to know you got it working. Thanks also for reporting back what it took to fix it.

Ningheim race does not work with Schlongs of Skyrim

How to solve this problem? I really like this race. I only use it. But the problem with a much Schlongs of Skyrim just frustrating. This is a question about a female character. help me please

Have you installed the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended in the Ningheim race mesh folder and replaced the default Ningheim body with a suitable nude body mesh?

Расы Ningheim не работает со шлангом Скайрима

, как решить эту проблему? Мне очень нравится эта гонка. Я использую только его. Но проблема с гораздо шлангом Скайрима просто неприятно. Это вопрос о женском характере. помогите мне пожалуйста

У вас установлен XP32 Максимальный скелет продлен в Ningheim расы сетки папку и заменил по умолчанию Ningheim тела с соответствующей обнаженные тела?

Yes substitution made, but MKM reported that an error when trying to install the addon .... Perhaps downloading mods problem, try to change it.

Now I check through LOOT + Wrye Bash + Tes 5 Edith. I hope the problem will be found.

Расы Ningheim не работает со шлангом Скайрима

, как решить эту проблему? Мне очень нравится эта гонка. Я использую только его. Но проблема с гораздо шлангом Скайрима просто неприятно. Это вопрос о женском характере. помогите мне пожалуйста

У вас установлен XP32 Максимальный скелет продлен в Ningheim расы сетки и заменил папку по умолчанию Ningheim тела с соответствующей обнаженные тела?

Да бил, но мкм сообщили, что сообщение об ошибке при попытке установить аддон .... Возможно, проблемы с загрузкой модов, пытаться изменить его.

Сейчас я проверяю через бабло + Врай Баш + Тес 5 Эдит. Я надеюсь, что проблема будет найдена.

Problem solved. Some mods conflict was, but it was solved. Now I keep playing.

A certain amount of narcissism goes into this question/suggestion, but oh well. As a guy with a rather slight frame, is there a mod which works with SOS for those of us who are occasionally mistaken for women when seen from behind? I looked and couldn't find one that suited a character who looks more or less like me. I want to avoid using the word "young" as a descriptor, but I've had more or less my current build for a decade and a half despite being legally an adult for that same interval. I'm just mildly inconvenienced by the whole narcissism thing with the SOS builds being substantially more masculine, at a glance, than I am. If I weren't inordinately fond of myself, it wouldn't be a problem, but I am, so it is.

A certain amount of narcissism goes into this question/suggestion, but oh well. As a guy with a rather slight frame, is there a mod which works with SOS for those of us who are occasionally mistaken for women when seen from behind? I looked and couldn't find one that suited a character who looks more or less like me. I want to avoid using the word "young" as a descriptor, but I've had more or less my current build for a decade and a half despite being legally an adult for that same interval. I'm just mildly inconvenienced by the whole narcissism thing with the SOS builds being substantially more masculine, at a glance, than I am. If I weren't inordinately fond of myself, it wouldn't be a problem, but I am, so it is.

You should probably look at SAM then, it has a larger variety of models to choose from.

You might be able to find what you are looking for in the TNT Custom Race thread or use Bodyslide for Males.

Trying the light version with skyrim SE, couple problems I have run to, character has a perma hard on, any reason for this? very limited on mods right now obviously since the game just came out, so it shouldn't be any conflicts. Also, is there anyway just to use undies with light version? I can't seem to find any way to do it.

Trying the light version with skyrim SE, couple problems I have run to, character has a perma hard on, any reason for this? very limited on mods right now obviously since the game just came out, so it shouldn't be any conflicts. Also, is there anyway just to use undies with light version? I can't seem to find any way to do it.

I'll just quote myself: 

using Nifscope, to edit the skeleton:

Thanks for info, got it working last night with all the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT" (no esp). Also, if you want to use "SoS Light", you can edit the skeleton.nif rotating genitals01 to about 20ish (variable is "matrix33 "y" value after selecting the specific bone); or you can modify all the dependents of genitals01 giving the weiner sum droopyness. you can also scale the weiner by chaning the GenitalBase bone(s) "Float" value to something like 1.2000 (default is 1.0000).

If using "Reveling Armors" for SoS (with SoS Light), just toss out the .esp and copy/paste genital mesh blocks onto the various armor chest pieces you want to use. This way you can mix up the various genital models depending on armor worn; from regular to muscular, to Leto's uncut, to horse-like..  The prison rags worn in opening introduction are bugged, don't mod that mesh from revealing armors. (may be others I haven't found yet)

I just wanted to put this out here for people running into of the issue of the shlong being too small in the Light version, if you open the skeleton.nif in Nifskope and find the NiNode "Schlong" try adjusting its scale from 1.0 to like 1.7 or something. Then right click on that entry and do transform > apply and save. I saw another tutorial that said to adjust "NPC GenitalsBase" but that may have been out of date or something because that caused problems for me.

Yes, I saw you post, reason I asked because some of us can't figure it out, I spent hours when skyrim originally came out and couldn't figure it out and gave up. Once again I just spent a good hour plus just trying to make this simple adjustment and nothing I did worked. Guess I will jsut wait till skse is released.

I'll just quote myself: 

using Nifscope, to edit the skeleton:

Thanks for info, got it working last night with all the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT" (no esp). Also, if you want to use "SoS Light", you can edit the skeleton.nif rotating genitals01 to about 20ish (variable is "matrix33 "y" value after selecting the specific bone); or you can modify all the dependents of genitals01 giving the weiner sum droopyness. you can also scale the weiner by chaning the GenitalBase bone(s) "Float" value to something like 1.2000 (default is 1.0000).

If using "Reveling Armors" for SoS (with SoS Light), just toss out the .esp and copy/paste genital mesh blocks onto the various armor chest pieces you want to use. This way you can mix up the various genital models depending on armor worn; from regular to muscular, to Leto's uncut, to horse-like..  The prison rags worn in opening introduction are bugged, don't mod that mesh from revealing armors. (may be others I haven't found yet)

Yes, I saw you post, reason I asked because some of us can't figure it out, I spent hours when skyrim originally came out and couldn't figure it out and gave up. Once again I just spent a good hour plus just trying to make this simple adjustment and nothing I did worked. Guess I will jsut wait till skse is released.

Same here.  No matter how many times i read the instructions, all i see is gibberish. 

Hi, all...just wondering if there is a special skeleton I need to be using to have my female Dark Elf be a Futa? I thought XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama would work, but as I get a message telling me that I don't have an SOS compatible skeleton, it doesn't look like it. No crashes or anything, just no option to scholgify...