Funny story about the ArmorRace: I had set that to DefaultRace, figuring that would be most appropriate them continued setting up the race itself. And I could never get the body to show up... only the head. I have been pulling my hair out for over a week (...!), deleting the race, starting over, checking nifs, texture and whatnot, starting over again etc etc... until I set it to "NONE" and poof... there he was. And yes, I cried.

So... the ArmourRace is set to "None"

There you go, that is your problem.

You need to set up an ArmorRace, or else no other gear will show up on them. DefaultRace, while the obvious choice, is not the best one because some amulet/ring/circlet ArmorAddons are missing it from the race list (learnt this while working on my race mod). If you race is human/humanoid, you can just pick one of the vanilla playable races as ArmorRace. NordRace works well, for example.

If you have problems with the NakedSkin when you set up an ArmorRace, you have to check out your NakedSkin ArmorAddons, they may be missing your ArmorRace from the list. So, if you set up NordRace as ArmorRace, your custom race will only be able to equip whatever Nords can equip as well, so you have to add NordRace to all of the ArmorAddons that form their SkinNaked.

I hope I made it clear, it's a bit messy now that I read it again, lol.  :s

EDIT: Two more things: have you added all 26 RaceSIze and RaceProbability globals to the list? If so, that is wrong. The number of RaceSizes and RaceProbabilities in the FormList must match the exact number of races in the Races list. So, if you only have your custom race, you have to add only one size and one probability, and so on.

Also, when you set up NordRace as ArmorRace, make sure to add NordRace to your schlong ArmorAddons. I know it's obvious, but we all make mistakes like forgetting about those things, and they are frustrating as hell, lol.

[...] have you added all 26 RaceSIze and RaceProbability globals to the list? If so, that is wrong. The number of RaceSizes and RaceProbabilities in the FormList must match the exact number of races in the Races list. So, if you only have your custom race, you have to add only one size and one probability, and so on.

If I remember correctly it is important that there is an entry to the size and probability that matches the index of the race in the supported races list. 

So if there is only one race in the "compatible races" it will use the value of the global that is referenced under the first index - 0 in the sizes and probability lists.

Thanks for the help so far :) I really appreciate it.

Sooo... I set the ArmorRace to Nord, then selected Nord on the "additional races" list in all my ArmorAddons. Everything showed up fine (body, head, feet, hands etc)

I then COC'ed to my test cell and.... Groin hole. Restarted SOS and... still groin hole (no undies)

So I went back into the CK and made RaceSize and RaceProbablitity globals for the Nord (and apparently automatically added DLC01Nord) races and put them, in order, into the CompatibleRace formlist. So my CompatibleRace list now has 3 entries: 00, 01 and 02. (so not 26)

I COC'ed to my test cell again and... Groin hole. Restarted SOS and... still groin hole (no undies)

in the MCM, both my custom race and Nord (twice?) showed up for my addon. So again, that part is working at least.

I did put the race (and all relevant bits and pieces) to "Playable".

I just don't know what I am missing :unsure: I am sure it is something ridiculously simple... and why is it always the LAST thing to won't work?!

Should I select Slot 52 anywhere besides the genitals? Also the Biped slots in my custom race are empty. I copied the NordRace to create the custom race, so I didn't change those settings. Could that be the problem? Just throwing things out there...

Thanks for the help so far :) I really appreciate it.

Sooo... I set the ArmorRace to Nord, then selected Nord on the "additional races" list in all my ArmorAddons. Everything showed up fine (body, head, feet, hands etc)

I then COC'ed to my test cell and.... Groin hole. Restarted SOS and... still groin hole (no undies)

So I went back into the CK and made RaceSize and RaceProbablitity globals for the Nord (and apparently automatically added DLC01Nord) races and put them, in order, into the CompatibleRace formlist. So my CompatibleRace list now has 3 entries: 00, 01 and 02. (so not 26)

I COC'ed to my test cell again and... Groin hole. Restarted SOS and... still groin hole (no undies)

in the MCM, both my custom race and Nord (twice?) showed up for my addon. So again, that part is working at least.

I did put the race (and all relevant bits and pieces) to "Playable".

I just don't know what I am missing :unsure: I am sure it is something ridiculously simple... and why is it always the LAST thing to won't work?!

Should I select Slot 52 anywhere besides the genitals? Also the Biped slots in my custom race are empty. I copied the NordRace to create the custom race, so I didn't change those settings. Could that be the problem? Just throwing things out there...

Have you actually tried to manually assign the schlong through the Player/NPC page in SOS' MCM menu? Because now I'm not sure if your problem is that the schlong is there but it's somehow invisible OR it's just that SOS doesn't assign the schlong for some reason.

Worst case scenario, send me your files through PM so I can take a look at them, if you want.

Edited by Blaze69

[...]

Did you try low-level debug? I mean - make all functions related to the schlongification print a notice about what they are doing and the data they find in different formlists. Not entirely sure it will help as sooner or later the flow will move to the SKSE plugin, but at lest you will know if your size and race settings are OK. 

Also SOS has a log in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE"  Maybe there is something in it.

Thanks guys :)

I checked the papyrus log and it appears that the schlongs are being distributed. They just don't show up. <_<

And I had forgotten to re-ESMify the plug in, but it made no difference alas. Thanks for the tip though! That is one of the many facepalm moments I keep having...

Anyway, I have sent the mod to Blaze so hopefully he will spot the thing that I keep missing. I will post the results here for future reference.

*sigh* So yah... Blaze did spot the error. And as I expected it was pretty stupid on my part: I had selected the skeleton.nif instead of the genitals.nif... so no wonder that the schlongs didn't show up. As soon as I set the correct nif, they showed up. YAY for Blaze and BOOO for me.

In short, that problem is sorted.

I'm actually working on a mod like that but is 100% targeted at males only, there will be no chicks with dicks business, sorry...

- 2 extra "weight" slider's (Bodybuilder and Fat). These sliders also control different sets of normal maps, so the characters don't look silly... DAMN YOU BETHESDA, for not using Tangent Normals for characters!

- 5 different texture sets for "hairyness" level, from smooth to furball

- 3 different scale sliders for schlongs: Size, Taper and scrotum size (I guess I can also make the scale slider go negative, because the scrotum already as a -50 to 50 range)

- Boolean (true/false) for enabling foreskin. I may add more sliders in the future, like morph sliders or even a length slider

- Both PC and Unique NPCs can be setup individually via MCM

- Automatic settings for race setup, which allow to specify textures, schlong sliders, body shape according to the values set up, and with a global variation slider (low variation will have less variety, higher variation will increase it)

- Class offsets: I've made a non-configurable "table" to allow the body shape to be more... "immersive"...  certain classes will have injected an extra value for body muscle/fat. For example... Warrior like classes will have more muscle, while mages will have less muscle... Some vendors, will have a fat increase, etc...

Also, the only reason that prevents this mod to be setup as a RaceMenu Plugin, is really the fact that allows NPC customization. I will develop later a Racemenu plugin (or maybe ask someone a hand in doing it, since I don't know RaceMenu API) that will allow this for the player only.

Also, just for the record... I know that many of you dont like SOS full for several reasons:

- The whole grow/shrink part with potions. When I started SOS, and later Smurf joined, there wasnt even SkyUI 3.x so... no MCM... which meant we had planned all those features to allow for customization. We also liked the "level up" part of the potions, but let's face it, its pointless... ppl who want just a regular sized penis wont use it, and ppl into hyper will just cheat via console

- Also, both me and Smurf had to implement erection mechanics, since there was nothing like it. But now that SexLab has integrated SOS, there's no reason for me to handle that part anymore.

- The Morning Wood store/NPC. Same as before...

- "Heavy" scripting. SOS has some scripting yes... but the problem with SOS is not so much the scripting, its the scaling being applied. That is what really strains the engine. Let me give you a clear example I verified on my logs: Scaling an actor which is loaded (scaling unloaded actors will cause CTD) but not rendered, will take about 1-3 secs, while scaling exactly the same way an actor already rendered can take up to 5 mins (this is because the scaling node functions get queued). Although the mod I'm working on does have a much more simple scripting, there's really nothing that can be done about the scaling laggyness. I did, however, made options on MCM to disable scalings for PC/Followers/NPCs to ease the strain on the engine. Unless you are having a private army of followers with you, enable PC/Followers scalings should have a low impact on performance. Because of all these performance related options, I wont ever put any effort in doing a Light version, because disabling these options will pretty much make it fat and sugar free!

Being that said, the mod I'm working on, wont have any of these, and is 100% brawl bug free (its controlled via quest/aliases, rather than Cloak Spells/Magic Effects) and the scripting is much much more simple and straightforward. For those that would want to use it with Schlongified ladies, I would suggest you use B3lisario's RaceMenu thingy.

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

whats your mod called?

I'm actually working on a mod like that but is 100% targeted at males only, there will be no chicks with dicks business, sorry...

- 2 extra "weight" slider's (Bodybuilder and Fat). These sliders also control different sets of normal maps, so the characters don't look silly... DAMN YOU BETHESDA, for not using Tangent Normals for characters!

- 5 different texture sets for "hairyness" level, from smooth to furball

- 3 different scale sliders for schlongs: Size, Taper and scrotum size (I guess I can also make the scale slider go negative, because the scrotum already as a -50 to 50 range)

- Boolean (true/false) for enabling foreskin. I may add more sliders in the future, like morph sliders or even a length slider

- Both PC and Unique NPCs can be setup individually via MCM

- Automatic settings for race setup, which allow to specify textures, schlong sliders, body shape according to the values set up, and with a global variation slider (low variation will have less variety, higher variation will increase it)

- Class offsets: I've made a non-configurable "table" to allow the body shape to be more... "immersive"...  certain classes will have injected an extra value for body muscle/fat. For example... Warrior like classes will have more muscle, while mages will have less muscle... Some vendors, will have a fat increase, etc...

Also, the only reason that prevents this mod to be setup as a RaceMenu Plugin, is really the fact that allows NPC customization. I will develop later a Racemenu plugin (or maybe ask someone a hand in doing it, since I don't know RaceMenu API) that will allow this for the player only.

Also, just for the record... I know that many of you dont like SOS full for several reasons:

- The whole grow/shrink part with potions. When I started SOS, and later Smurf joined, there wasnt even SkyUI 3.x so... no MCM... which meant we had planned all those features to allow for customization. We also liked the "level up" part of the potions, but let's face it, its pointless... ppl who want just a regular sized penis wont use it, and ppl into hyper will just cheat via console

- Also, both me and Smurf had to implement erection mechanics, since there was nothing like it. But now that SexLab has integrated SOS, there's no reason for me to handle that part anymore.

- The Morning Wood store/NPC. Same as before...

- "Heavy" scripting. SOS has some scripting yes... but the problem with SOS is not so much the scripting, its the scaling being applied. That is what really strains the engine. Let me give you a clear example I verified on my logs: Scaling an actor which is loaded (scaling unloaded actors will cause CTD) but not rendered, will take about 1-3 secs, while scaling exactly the same way an actor already rendered can take up to 5 mins (this is because the scaling node functions get queued). Although the mod I'm working on does have a much more simple scripting, there's really nothing that can be done about the scaling laggyness. I did, however, made options on MCM to disable scalings for PC/Followers/NPCs to ease the strain on the engine. Unless you are having a private army of followers with you, enable PC/Followers scalings should have a low impact on performance. Because of all these performance related options, I wont ever put any effort in doing a Light version, because disabling these options will pretty much make it fat and sugar free!

Being that said, the mod I'm working on, wont have any of these, and is 100% brawl bug free (its controlled via quest/aliases, rather than Cloak Spells/Magic Effects) and the scripting is much much more simple and straightforward. For those that would want to use it with Schlongified ladies, I would suggest you use B3lisario's RaceMenu thingy.

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

whats your mod called?

Can anyone imagine a reason why FNIS completely ignores SOS? I've deinstalled and reinstalled and deactivated and activated and sorted everything but even if the load order was wrong, SOS SHOULD show up when i run FNIS. I don't understand why it doesn't.  It doesn't show up in game either - but only for one specific character profile. All my other chars are properly schlongified. NPCs are fine, too.

This is my FNIS report:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   31.12.2016 02:48:00
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.5 ...
Reading Private Needs V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 24,3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 81 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 10,0 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 156 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 83 added file slots: 1130 alternate files: 709

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

3925 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 961 animations for 3 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Edit: I updated FNIS to V6_3 but it still doesn't find SOS.

*snip*

whats your mod called?

VectorPlexus' mod is Shape Atlas For Men (SAM). It came out ages ago on Hall of Torque, but some EULA and ToS issues made Vector decide to take it down and move it to his own personal site. Go to http://www.vectorplexus.com/ and get an account to access his mod.

Imho, the effort cost to keep a SAM install maintained is too high for me. I prefer SOS, 'cause it just works. (I only played with SAM for a long time because it was the only male body with an HDT replacer, but now there's an SOS HDT replacer patch.)

<snip>

whats your mod called?

<snip>

whats your mod called?

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past 2 years, you probably know what this mod is;

A quick Google search for the Mod author's name will give you his website and within it you can find this 'oh so mysterious-yet-nameless mod' that you just linked. It really isn't that hard to find.

*EDIT* damn, 4onen beat me to it!

Can anyone imagine a reason why FNIS completely ignores SOS? I've deinstalled and reinstalled and deactivated and activated and sorted everything but even if the load order was wrong, SOS SHOULD show up when i run FNIS. I don't understand why it doesn't.  It doesn't show up in game either - but only for one specific character profile.

FNIS has nothing to do with SOS.

Check your SOS and SOS plugins installation and setting in SOS MCM.

Hi, for some reason SOS goes from a stable "all-show" game, to "underwear for every male npc I met", then after a while, goes CTD without any changes made by me. 

So I've done the following tests, all of them followed by a run of Loot and Fnis:

- I entered in MCM and tried to restart SOS, but all I've got was a CTD

- i tried to move SOS and his dependencies upper in the load order, but nothing changed. Apparently, whenever I met a male npc the game CTD. 

- I tried to reinstall XP32 skeleton (extended) overwriting everything but didn't solve. 

- I tried to re-run FNIS, and noticed that SOS doesn't appear in the list of mod managed by FNIS, so I tried to reinstall SOS (only thing I didn't overwrite was the skeleton) and, after nothing changed, to reinstall FNIS, but again no solutions. New game CTD on loading, so I suppose is a Skeleton issue because new game starts as a male pc.

- I tried to reinstall All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy (previously already installed without a problem) onverwriting everything but the XP32 skeleton but didn't solve.

- I tried to reinstall SOS overwriting everithing (SOS still doesn't appear in FNIS) but  didn't solve again. 

Now I don't know what to do because I think it is a problem related to SOS and the XP32 skeleton, but I can't figure out what is messed up, since I'm out of ideas to solve. 

Can somebody give me a hint? 

This is the FNIS report

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading Virgin V3.4  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazExtensionPack V1.0  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 8 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 41,9 %   ( 35 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 13,0 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 37 total groups: 115 added file slots: 777 alternate files: 562

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3416 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

This is my load order

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
  7  7 BBLuxurySuite.esm
  8  8 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9 SexLab.esm
 10  a SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c Heretical Resources.esm
 13  d ZazExtensionPack.esm
 14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10 Inn Girls Resources.esm
 17 11 daymoyl.esm
 18 12 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 19 13 Havok Breast Physic.esm
 20 14 hdtHighHeel.esm
 21 15 CreatureFramework.esm
 22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 23 17 PubicMeshColorRE.esm
 24 18 HighResTexturePack01.esp
 25 19 HighResTexturePack02.esp
 26 1a HighResTexturePack03.esp
 27 1b Cutting Room Floor.esp
 28 1c Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
       Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
 29 1d zThingsInDark.esp
 30 1e immersive roads.esp
 31 1f Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 32 20 UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 33 21 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
 34 22 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 35 23 Rebirth Monster.esp
 36 24 SD Cages.esp
 37 25 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 38 26 ZaForswornStory.esp
 39 27 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
 40 28 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
 41 29 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
 42 2a ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 43 2b WetandCold.esp
 44 2c WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 45 2d ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 46 2e ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 47 2f Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
 48 30 Blacksmithforge water fix HF.esp
 49 31 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp
 50 32 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers - Brighter Nights.esp
 51 33 TrueStorms.esp
 52 34 TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
 53 35 mintylightningmod.esp
 54 36 WondersofWeather.esp
 55 37 zdd.esp
 56 38 HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
 57 39 Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 58 3a hydra_slavegirls.esp
 59 3b Dead Body Collision.esp
 60 3c dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 61 3d dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 62 3e DeadlyDragons.esp
 63 3f SkyUI.esp
 64 40 AchieveThat.esp
 65 41 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 66 42 dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
 67 43 When Vampires Attack.esp
 68 44 SSoB.esp
 69 45 Extended UI.esp
 70 46 iHUD.esp
       zzEstrus.esp
 71 47 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 72 48 AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
 73 49 HHairstyles.esp
 74 4a Unique Dragon Priest Masks.esp
 75 4b AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
 76 4c Differently Ebony.esp
 77 4d aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
 78 4e Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp
 79 4f BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
       BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
 80 50 BetterQuestObjectives-BSaQBPatch.esp
 81 51 imp_helm_legend.esp
 82 52 Potions.esp
 83 53 AgehaArmor.esp
 84 54 RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
 85 55 Blush When Aroused.esp
 86 56 Blush When Aroused CE.esp
 87 57 SlaveTats.esp
 88 58 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 89 59 Captured Dreams.esp
 90 5a SexLab-Stories.esp
 91 5b Holidays.esp
 92 5c Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
 93 5d DrunkenSluts.esp
 94 5e wolfclub.esp
 95 5f SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 96 60 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 97 61 zHauntedHouse.esp
 98 62 Run For Your Lives.esp
 99 63 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
100 64 SexLab_DibellaCult_BBL.esp
101 65 AliciaPainSlut.esp
102 66 HarvestOverhaul.esp
103 67 HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
104 68 Escape the Cell.esp
105 69 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
106 6a SimpleSlavery.esp
       SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
107 6b ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
       FNISSexyMove.esp
       SLAnimLoader.esp
108 6c SexLabDefeat.esp
109 6d DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
110 6e ImmersiveSpells.esp
111 6f Headtracking.esp
112 70 EpisodeParallax.esp
113 71 Smoking Candles.esp
114 72 EstrusChaurus.esp
115 73 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
116 74 qayl.esp
117 75 UIExtensions.esp
118 76 ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
119 77 JC's Wayshrines.esp
120 78 Devious Cidhna.esp
121 79 MilkModNEW.esp
122 7a MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
123 7b Immersive Wenches.esp
124 7c Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
125 7d SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
126 7e RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
127 7f SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
       Bijin Wives.esp
128 80 ZazResources.esp
       Bijin Warmaidens.esp
129 81 Serana.esp
       Bijin NPCs.esp
130 82 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
131 83 Neo's Devilmaid2.esp
132 84 BBD_Nova.esp
133 85 Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
134 86 Havok Breast Physic.esp
135 87 Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
136 88 Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
137 89 Strap.esp
138 8a Latex Armor.esp
139 8b Zipsuit.esp
140 8c Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
141 8d Daedric Chainmail Weapon Position Adjust.esp
142 8e TGLNordArmor.esp
143 8f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
144 90 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
145 91 SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
146 92 wizDynamicThings.esp
147 93 Dibellas Grace.esp
148 94 comvex-hmpriestess.esp
149 95 AddItemMenu2.esp
150 96 EstrusSpider.esp
151 97 College of Winterhold Entry Requirements (Khajiit Speak).esp
152 98 College of Winterhold Entry Requirements (Normal).esp
153 99 S_L_U_T_S.esp
154 9a Deviously Enslaved.esp
155 9b AngrimApprentice.esp
156 9c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
157 9d SOS - Shop.esp
158 9e daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
159 9f Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
160 a0 Sneak Tools.esp
161 a1 Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
162 a2 Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
163 a3 Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
164 a4 SexLab-Parasites.esp
165 a5 FalmerBikini.esp
166 a6 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
167 a7 SexLab_Hormones.esp
168 a8 RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
169 a9 iNeed.esp
170 aa MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
171 ab BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
172 ac SD Addons.esp
173 ad Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
174 ae Real Clouds.esp
175 af Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
176 b0 Spriggan Armor 2.esp
177 b1 SLSW Addicted.esp
178 b2 Naked Dungeons.esp
179 b3 SexlabAchievement.esp
180 b4 Priestess of Dibella.esp
181 b5 Convenient Horses.esp
182 b6 RaceMenu.esp
183 b7 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
184 b8 SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
185 b9 FMEA Skyrim.esp
186 ba LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
187 bb MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
188 bc SDpatch - Fixes.esp
       SDpatch - frostfall.esp
189 bd SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
190 be SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
191 bf Devious Deviants.esp
192 c0 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
193 c1 HDT Piercingsets.esp
194 c2 XPMSE.esp
195 c3 SOSRaceMenu.esp
196 c4 MoreNastyCritters.esp
197 c5 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
198 c6 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
199 c7 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
200 c8 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
201 c9 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
202 ca SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
203 cb FNIS.esp
204 cc FNISspells.esp
205 cd KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
       Anal Torch.esp
206 ce Jennifer.esp
207 cf Extended Slider Colors.esp
208 d0 12FemaleBrows.esp
209 d1 RailLight.esp
210 d2 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
211 d3 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
212 d4 Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
213 d5 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
214 d6 Devious Bashnag.esp
215 d7 da_alternate_start_extension.esp
216 d8 ccas_starts.esp
217 d9 ImmerSlave.esp

And attached you'll find the papyrus. 

Papyrus.0.log

First up, I don't understand why people think SOS has anything to do with FNIS? SOS doesn't add animations, so it has nothing to do with FNIS.

Secondly, when I check your papyrus log, SOS installs normally without any errors. So it is not SOS that is causing the issue.

I have no idea about most of the mods you are using, but if you use ModOrganizer (and you should), check what conflicts there are with SOS: double click on SOS in the left pane, then go to the "Conflicts" tab and in the bottom pane you will see what mods are overwriting the SOS files. Nothing, besides your preferred skeleton mod (XPMSE), should be overwriting the SOS files.

Can anyone imagine a reason why FNIS completely ignores SOS? I've deinstalled and reinstalled and deactivated and activated and sorted everything but even if the load order was wrong, SOS SHOULD show up when i run FNIS. I don't understand why it doesn't.  It doesn't show up in game either - but only for one specific character profile. All my other chars are properly schlongified. NPCs are fine, too.

Because SOS doesn't need or use FNIS for it's animations. It works for SOS when it would not for almost every other mod because of the limited scope of what it's animations do and of course how they're called and used.

heres my problem....my characters schlong is fine.....but no other male character in the game has a schlong. they get naked, but none of them have one....or they are too small to even see. i can equip a npc with one if i click on them, open SOS and incress the size. they are all set to size (1). is there a setting in the menu that i can just set everyones size to 6,7,8, or 9?

Here's my problem....my characters along is fine, but ALL the NPCs have schlong size "1".....how do I change this?

Here's my problem....my characters along is fine, but ALL the NPCs have schlong size "1".....how do I change this?

*snip*

whats your mod called?

VectorPlexus' mod is Shape Atlas For Men (SAM). It came out ages ago on Hall of Torque, but some EULA and ToS issues made Vector decide to take it down and move it to his own personal site. Go to http://www.vectorplexus.com/ and get an account to access his mod.

Imho, the effort cost to keep a SAM install maintained is too high for me. I prefer SOS, 'cause it just works. (I only played with SAM for a long time because it was the only male body with an HDT replacer, but now there's an SOS HDT replacer patch.)

The SAM author seems to be in a hiatus anyway, no news since more than 1 month, even if a new version was intented to be released soon. (not complaining tho) So yeah, unless he's coming back stay with SoS it's way more stable (but more lousy :/)

Hello all,

First off, great mod.  Been using it for awhile now and it seems to work great.  But I've run into a problem.  I'm getting that CTD when an NPC werewolf changes back to normal. 

I'll post my mod list below, but I've tried multiple reinstallations of SOS, XP32MSE, Mighty Beasts - Werewolf & All in One HDT Animated Pussy.  Most reciently, I reinstalled SOS and let it overwrite everything and I'm still getting the CTD.  I'm wondering if I've installed something incorrectly, missed a patch, or something else entirely. 

Thanks,

Load Order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ApachiiHair.esm
7 7 hdtHighHeel.esm
8 8 BeeingFemale.esm
9 9 PubicMeshColorRE.esm
10 a SexLab.esm
11 b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12 c SummerWear.esm
13 d Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
14 e SkyUI.esp
15 f FNIS.esp
16 10 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
17 11 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
18 12 RaceMenu.esp
19 13 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
20 14 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
21 15 Forsworn-MTM.esp
22 16 LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp
23 17 LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp
24 18 Sonja Scale Mail.esp
25 19 DenassaG_MageRobesBoots.esp
26 1a DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
27 1b HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp
28 1c VindictusSantaRobes.esp
29 1d thiefsuit.esp
30 1e JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp
31 1f Helgen Reborn.esp
32 20 HearthfireMultiKid.esp
33 21 MultiMarriage_JAMCE.esp
34 22 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
35 23 Darklilith.esp
36 24 Better Vampires.esp
37 25 VL No AoE Drain.esp
38 26 The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp
39 27 Cloaks.esp
40 28 buildablehouse.esp
41 29 SofiaFollower.esp
42 2a Immersive Patrols II.esp
43 2b SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
44 2c SummerWearSA.esp
45 2d The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
46 2e Sansa.esp
47 2f SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
48 30 FormsEdit.esp
49 31 LeftHandRings.esp
50 32 RingSwapper.esp
51 33 YgritteRedone.esp
52 34 Abigail The Maid.esp
53 35 MultiMarriage_JAMCE_HMA_PATCH.esp
54 36 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
55 37 OpulentOutfits_AIO-2016.esp
56 38 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive_OpulentOutfits-2016.esp
57 39 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
58 3a Serana.esp
59 3b AhsokaTanoFollower.esp
60 3c Magicka Sabers.esp
61 3d Alduin78_StarWars.esp
62 3e BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
63 3f BFAP v1.3.esp
64 40 T71SantaHat.esp
65 41 1nivWICCloaks.esp
66 42 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
67 43 UIExtensions.esp
68 44 AddItemMenu.esp
69 45 12FemaleBrows.esp
70 46 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
71 47 NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
72 48 Kate.esp
73 49 redsonja.esp
74 4a Jennifer.esp
75 4b vImmersiveBeds.esp
76 4c vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
77 4d Arya Stark.esp
78 4e Rimona.esp
79 4f Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
80 50 R97R DragonBone.esp
81 51 DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
82 52 RustWereWolfFollower.esp
83 53 LustmordVampireArmor.esp
84 54 Betty.esp
85 55 Citra.esp
86 56 Emma_Watson.esp
87 57 Punipuni Maid Meia.esp
88 58 XPMSE.esp
89 59 SOSRaceMenu.esp
90 5a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
91 5b SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
92 5c SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
93 5d SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
94 5e Artifact Disenchanting.esp
95 5f Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
96 60 Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
97 61 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Hello all,

First off, great mod.  Been using it for awhile now and it seems to work great.  But I've run into a problem.  I'm getting that CTD when an NPC werewolf changes back to normal. 

I'll post my mod list below, but I've tried multiple reinstallations of SOS, XP32MSE, Mighty Beasts - Werewolf & All in One HDT Animated Pussy.  Most reciently, I reinstalled SOS and let it overwrite everything and I'm still getting the CTD.  I'm wondering if I've installed something incorrectly, missed a patch, or something else entirely. 

Thanks,

Load Order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 ApachiiHair.esm

7 7 hdtHighHeel.esm

8 8 BeeingFemale.esm

9 9 PubicMeshColorRE.esm

10 a SexLab.esm

11 b ZaZAnimationPack.esm

12 c SummerWear.esm

13 d Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

14 e SkyUI.esp

15 f FNIS.esp

16 10 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

17 11 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

18 12 RaceMenu.esp

19 13 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

20 14 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

21 15 Forsworn-MTM.esp

22 16 LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp

23 17 LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp

24 18 Sonja Scale Mail.esp

25 19 DenassaG_MageRobesBoots.esp

26 1a DenassaG_MageRobes.esp

27 1b HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp

28 1c VindictusSantaRobes.esp

29 1d thiefsuit.esp

30 1e JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp

31 1f Helgen Reborn.esp

32 20 HearthfireMultiKid.esp

33 21 MultiMarriage_JAMCE.esp

34 22 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

35 23 Darklilith.esp

36 24 Better Vampires.esp

37 25 VL No AoE Drain.esp

38 26 The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp

39 27 Cloaks.esp

40 28 buildablehouse.esp

41 29 SofiaFollower.esp

42 2a Immersive Patrols II.esp

43 2b SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

44 2c SummerWearSA.esp

45 2d The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

46 2e Sansa.esp

47 2f SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

48 30 FormsEdit.esp

49 31 LeftHandRings.esp

50 32 RingSwapper.esp

51 33 YgritteRedone.esp

52 34 Abigail The Maid.esp

53 35 MultiMarriage_JAMCE_HMA_PATCH.esp

54 36 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

55 37 OpulentOutfits_AIO-2016.esp

56 38 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive_OpulentOutfits-2016.esp

57 39 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

58 3a Serana.esp

59 3b AhsokaTanoFollower.esp

60 3c Magicka Sabers.esp

61 3d Alduin78_StarWars.esp

62 3e BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

63 3f BFAP v1.3.esp

64 40 T71SantaHat.esp

65 41 1nivWICCloaks.esp

66 42 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

67 43 UIExtensions.esp

68 44 AddItemMenu.esp

69 45 12FemaleBrows.esp

70 46 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

71 47 NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp

72 48 Kate.esp

73 49 redsonja.esp

74 4a Jennifer.esp

75 4b vImmersiveBeds.esp

76 4c vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp

77 4d Arya Stark.esp

78 4e Rimona.esp

79 4f Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

80 50 R97R DragonBone.esp

81 51 DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp

82 52 RustWereWolfFollower.esp

83 53 LustmordVampireArmor.esp

84 54 Betty.esp

85 55 Citra.esp

86 56 Emma_Watson.esp

87 57 Punipuni Maid Meia.esp

88 58 XPMSE.esp

89 59 SOSRaceMenu.esp

90 5a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

91 5b SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

92 5c SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

93 5d SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

94 5e Artifact Disenchanting.esp

95 5f Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp

96 60 Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp

97 61 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Reinstall XPMSE and let it win ALL conflicts. It must do so.

Reinstall XPMSE and let it win ALL conflicts. It must do so.

I thought that was the case and originally did so.  Just to be sure, I just did it again and no change. 

I reinstalled SOS from the MCM, saved and reloaded, and it seems to be working now.  Weird bug...

Hi, can I ask, is there anyway to solve "brown buttock" issue?

I mean when my char is nude, it has a schlong, but it wears this brown buttock / underwear that even portrudes outwards, even wearing armor will still show two brown butts (LOL)

I know I'm doing something wrong, but I just don't quite understand what. Would appreciate pointers from veterans here. Thanks. 

i got the same isue, not for everyone, just for some npcs

did some one knows if theres a skysight patch for this SOS? cheers!

Hi, can I ask, is there anyway to solve "brown buttock" issue?

I mean when my char is nude, it has a schlong, but it wears this brown buttock / underwear that even portrudes outwards, even wearing armor will still show two brown butts (LOL)

I know I'm doing something wrong, but I just don't quite understand what. Would appreciate pointers from veterans here. Thanks.

i got the same isue, not for everyone, just for some npcs

did some one knows if theres a skysight patch for this SOS? cheers!

Re-install SOS, both of you have overwritten the SOS texture with the vanilla one. That isn't "brown buttocks", that's the vanilla ugly underwear.